Comforting Pete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh My God, it's happening again!!!" I yelled.

"Yeah Jess, cum for me again!" He said.

"How is this possible?" I asked. "How can I be cumming again?"

Must be magic!," he said, repeating my earlier comment to me.

I started to shake again and focused on that one spot that was doing the trick. I yelled out and came into my panties again. As I was climaxing, I sank back down his dick completely, under no control of my own. I sat still with my eyes closed, taking it all in. When I finally opened them he was looking at me smiling.

"I can't believe how hard you came," he said.

"Me either," I said.

"Think you have one more in you?" He asked.

"More?" I questioned

"Yeah, I haven't cum yet," he said.

"How can that be?" I asked, knowing that he hadn't.

"That's the benefit of that wonderful blowjob you gave me by the pool earlier. I can last a lot longer the second time," he said.

"I'm kinda tired," I said.

"No problem, I feel recharged, I can do all the work," he said.

"Ok," I said.

"Lift yourself off of me and get on your hands and knees," he said. "Time for your first doggy!"

I pushed down on his thighs and he slowly came out of me. I paused as he slid against my prostate, enjoying the sensation. He popped out of me and I was left with a huge feeling of emptiness. Not wasting any time I got on my hands and knees facing the headboard of the bed. I don't know why, but I wiggled my ass to entice him.

"Somebody's ready," he said, enthusiastically.

He pulled my cum soaked thong down my legs and threw it on the floor. It was nice not to have my dick constrained against the waistband. His hands spread my cheeks.

"Wow, your hole looks so cute! I really busted you wide open," he said.

"What does that mean?" I asked, concerned.

"Nothing to worry about," he said, "It just means it will be easier when I enter you again." He pressed against my hole and didn't stop until his waist was pressed against my ass. "See?"

"Ooooh," I moaned. "Yeah!"

He pulled back and thrusted into me hard. I yelped and he did it again.

"So deep!" I screamed.

"Oh yeah," he said, "That's what doggy is good for!"

"This is awesome!" I yelled.

"Glad you're enjoying it," he said, "Hold on tight, I'm getting close and I'm gonna fuck you hard until I blast your insides with a huge load!"

"Oh My God, Yes," I screamed.

He didn't disappoint and was fucking me the hardest he has all night. I looked down to see my limp dick swinging back and forth. I had been hard all night and both times when I came from him fucking me. Between the earlier blowjob and these two, my dick must be done for the night. I put that out of my mind and focused on his huge cock sawing in and out of my ass. He made me feel good and now it was his turn.

I wanted him to get there so I kept fucking back and we got into a rhythm like we've been doing this for years. Then the goosebumps started. No way I thought to myself. Could this really be happening again? I found the right spot and tried to focus on him hitting it.

"Ah!" I screamed, "You're not gonna believe this Babe, I think you're gonna make me cum again!"

"Oh, I believe it," he said, "You're a natural the way you're working your ass right now!"

I didn't respond, not wanting to admit to myself I was good at receiving anal sex. I focused on fucking him back and having my third phenomenal orgasm in a row. I was panting hard and got shivers up and down my spine. I looked at my dick to see I still wasn't hard. I saw it jerk and cum started spraying out in a constant stream. My orgasm caused my asshole contract and I screamed, being as full as I had been all night

"Oh yeah!" He screamed. "Squeeze my dick! I'm gonna blow!"

"Cum inside me! Fill me up with your babies!" I screamed, having no idea where those words came from.

He pounded into me balls deep and stopped. He grabbed my hips to get me to stop moving too. He let out a loud groan and my insides felt a warm splash. He pulled back just a bit and thrust back in. Seven cum shots later he was spent. He stayed inside of me until he went limp and slipped out. He rolled over on his back and I did the same.

He kissed me on the lips and said, "Did I convince you?"

I ignored his question and said, "Holy Shit, Babe, how much did you cum in me?"

"I cum a ton," he said, "You'll get used to it."

"You keep telling me I'll get used to this, you must be really sure of yourself," I said.

"Come on, you know we're going to be doing this all the time, right?" He asked.

"I'm still not sure," I said. I knew my answer, but didn't want to tell him right away.

"Yeah right," he said, "I can guarantee you've never cum three times in a row that hard before."

"Can we talk about this in the morning?" I asked. "I'm exhausted."

"Of course sweetheart," he said and kissed me.

I fell asleep quickly, because I really was tired. The sex marathon really wore me out and it had been a long day.

SUNDAY

I was the first to wake up. It was 7am on Sunday and there was no reason to be awake so early, let alone get out of bed. Yesterday's events came flying back into my mind. The blowjobs, the three different sex positions, my orgasms and Pete finally finishing deep inside my ass. His semen had leaked out of me and I had the pleasure of sleeping in the wet spot. My night was full of sex dreams, all of Pete fucking me. I wondered if he'd ever let me fuck him and thought that would be something we could talk about in the future.

I had made my decision sometime during my second orgasm. This is what I want. He can dress me up in sexy lingerie and dresses if he's gonna make me feel this good. Plus all the times we're not fucking, we'll still be best buds. He was right, this was the perfect setup.

I looked over at him and watched him sleep. He looked so peaceful. I was anxious to tell him I made up my mind, but I also wanted to thank him for last night. I pulled back the sheet and saw his naked body. I slowly took his dick in my hand and it started to get hard. I leaned over and took his shaft in my mouth. He was fully hard now and I held still. I wanted him to stay asleep as long as possible. I moved back ever so slightly and my second blowjob ever was off to a good start. He started to breathe heavy and I looked up into his eyes as he woke up. I was staring at him with his dick in my mouth and he had a big smile on his face.

I took his dick out of my mouth and said, "Yes!"

"Yes, what?" He asked me, still groggy from just waking up.

"Yes, you convinced me!" I said.

I took him back in my mouth and continued his first of many morning blowjobs.