Comforting the Brothers Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I motioned for him to straddle my stomach. I grabbed the lube and covered his dick, then pushed my breast together again as he leaned forward and slide his penis between them. I looked up at him and smiled lifting my head and each time the head of his cock slid up I licked the tip. It wasn't long before he was thrusting back and forth really fast and I knew he was going to cum soon.

"Fuck... every time I looked at your boobs today, I imagined doing this... I have been worked up all day." He said.

I laughed and tried to capture the tip in my mouth but couldn't.

"Going to cum soon Lana... can I... Jesus.... Can I..."

"Cum all over me Sweetie..." I told him.

"Oh God Damn!" He shouted.

He shot out ropes of cum. The first two hit my chin and neck then the whole top of my chest was covered. He was panting hard, and his eyes were closed. When he opened them, I used a finger to scoop some of his cum into my mouth.

"Yummy. I think the Dole Whip is already working." I smiled at him.

"Baby you are so hot. I can't... thanks... that was amazing." He told me.

"Sean... don't be embarrassed if you want to try something... different or whatever... I promise I will never judge you... not saying nothing is off limits but I am pretty opened minded. I really need a shower now... want to join me?" I told him.

After our shower and brushing our teeth, we climbed into bed. It was only ten o'clock but felt a lot later.

"Thanks for inviting me on this trip. Today was pretty awesome Baby." He said, falling asleep before I could respond.

Our phone alarms went off at six-thirty. Sean popped up immediately and I think my eyes were still closed when leaned down and quickly kissed me on the lips before heading into the shower. I forced myself out of bed.

Sean finished his shower as I was doing my makeup. I was doing something a little different this morning, so it took a few minutes longer. My hair went into a ponytail, and I moved over to the dresser. I pulled out my leopard print thong and bra and put them on. When I slipped my new leopard print ears I moved back to where Sean was in the bathroom shaving.

"What do you think? Just wear this today?" I asked, his eyes widened in the mirror.

"Not out of this room but later, yes! Is it bad or kinky or whatever that I want have sex with you while you are wearing that?" He responded.

"No... and we can do that later if you really want." I told him, stepping forward and kissing his shoulder.

I finished dressing, putting on a pair of Fabaletic leopard print biker shorts and a dark peach Hakuna Mata tank top that might have been a size smaller than I should have worn. Sean had put on khaki shorts and a line of duty memorial t-shirt from Massachusetts.

When he saw my outfit, he shook his head but smiled. We both put our tennis shoes on, I grabbed my backpack stepping into the hallway right at six-thirty. Sally and Jimmy were waiting for us. I laughed when I saw that my sister was wearing pretty much the same outfit as me and we both had done our makeup with a cat eye look. Jimmy and Sean were almost twinning also.

"Um... how about you all lead the way all day today." Jimmy said as we walked down the hall.

"Liking the view, Honey?" Sally laughed.

After we grabbed coffee and muffins, we were on the bus to the Animal Kingdom Park. It wasn't full but there were a lot of people in it. Sally and I got some appreciative looks from some of the male passengers and at least one scowl from a wife. The ride from the Polynesian to Animal Kingdom was fairly long since they were about as far apart as you could be on Disney property.

After we arrived, we got stopped at the Tree of Life for rope drop. I told everyone I would want some pics on the way out. Right after the parrots flew through to signify opening, we headed to Everest. Most of the other people were headed to Avatar or the safari so it was a peaceful walk.

It was just about four hours later, and we were headed towards the park exit. With being here for early opening at rope drop we had ridden Everest four times, the last two times splitting up and using the single rider line, done the safari, rode Dinosaur, and saw It's a Bug's Life and the Festival of the Lion King. Plus stopped for pictures with Donald, Mickey and Minnie, and got a frozen Rum and Coke from a stand in the Asia section of the park. We all agreed not to ride Khali River Rapids and instead get wet in the pool at the resort.

"What was your favorite?" I asked Sean laying my head on his shoulder on the bus.

He leaned down and quietly said in my ear. "Seeing your ass in those shorts."

I lightly punched his chest. "Be serious."

"I was but... either Everest or the Lion King." He smiled.

"Do you like this park or Magic Kingdom better?" I asked.

"Magic Kingdom... that felt kind of.... Like I was in another place or something. Can't explain it exactly." He said.

"Yea... I know." I told him.

We exited the bus at the Polynesian right after twelve in the afternoon. Sally said she and Jimmy were going to head to the pool. I told them I wanted to lay down for a little bit due to a headache. Once the Advil kicked in would join everyone there. Sean asked if I wanted him to wait to go until I went and I said no.

"Sorry you have a head ache Baby, Can I do anything for you?" Sean said after we walked into the room.

"I don't have a headache. I just need to confirm a few things for this evening and can't do them with Sally around." I told him as I pulled my phone out of my backpack.

"Oh." He grinned. "Want me to hang out here while you do it?"

I looked at him and then dropped my phone on the bed. I removed my ears and pulled my shirt off and put them back on. I then shimmied out of my biker shorts. He stood there looking at me in my leopard print ears, bra, and panties.

"No... I want you to hang out here while you do me and then you can go to the pool." I said stepping forward undoing his belt and shorts.

I sank to my knees pulling his shorts and boxers to his ankles as I did. He wasn't completely hard but that changed quickly as I sucked his penis into my mouth while looking up into his eyes.

"Jesus... so good." He said.

I continued to suck and lick his cock and his balls for a few minutes. Walking through the park had caused him to sweat and I could smell and taste it on his groin, which turned me on even more.

"Uh... if you want me to do you... you need to stop, or you will have to wait until later." Sean exclaimed.

I stood up and got on the bed. He climbed in after me and I pushed him down onto his back as I grabbed the lube from the night stand. I covered the shaft of his cock and pushed some in me with my fingers. Sean just laid there watching me. When I swung my leg over him and sat on his pelvis he smiled.

I leaned down and kissed his passionately then reached back and used my hand to guide him inside me; We both moaned as I sunk down on his dick, and he was buried inside me. His hands grabbed my ass, and I began to rock up on down on his cock while he started to lift his hips up and down to thrust in and out.

"Fuck... Lana... this feels awesome and... you look hot as fuck... Hope this isn't going to be a Disney only outfit."

I laughed... but never stopped moving. He picked up his pace and I matched it.

"I uh... ugh... soon... you?" He groaned.

I gently shook my head no but smiled while doing it. He opened his mouth to say something, and I bent down and kissed him passionately. Seconds later his hands squeezed my ass tight, and his hip thrust up and stayed in that position. I felt my insides warming.

"Oh God Baby... I am sorry. I just... it was too much... your look, how great if felt... the blow job to start. I owe you.... Sorry." He said sincerely.

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and hopped up to clean up. He was still lying in the middle of the bed when I returned with a wash cloth and started to clean him. When I was done, I looked down at his abs and pelvis.

"I want to tell you something... I hope it is okay. I know... well... I know I don't like thinking a lot about before I... I guess totally became the real me... and I am sure you don't like thinking about me as anything but what I am now. For some reason though I went to tell you this." I said.

My body was draped over his thighs, and I was resting on an elbow on the bed on the other side. I heard him say okay, so I started talking.

"Right after Sally found out about what I had been hiding she was totally supportive. She helped me with everything... In a lot of ways, it was like she was the big sister guiding her younger sister into becoming a girl... or really a woman because of our age." I began.

"Okay..." He said with a little look of confusion on his face.

"Part of that was talking about men. I honestly was trying to decide just how attracted to men I was and what that meant. I had never... well you know." I took a deep breath.

"Anyways... she sends me a meme one day. It is a pic of a hot guy who doesn't have his shirt on, and his pants are way down on his hips. There are two arrows pointing to pronounced veins right above his jeans on his lower abs. The caption said- "I don't know what these are called but they make women crazy." I smiled and started to run a finger over one of those veins on Sean.

"Sally wrote- do those veins make you crazy. Well, the picture was definitely hot, but I didn't know about real life. The next day... you were detailed to the Rescue during your try out period. When you came out of the shower you had your towel around you but down low and I saw those veins. I texted Sally later, they do when I see them in real life." I finished with my face turning bright red.

Sean sat up and moved so he could kiss me. We ended up rolling around on the bed making out like teenagers. My thong was doing everything it could to keep my dick from bursting out of it. We finally stopped and laid next to each other on the bed and faced each other smiling.

"You go ahead and head to the pool okay. I will be right behind you. Just a quick phone call and a text and I will change. I am going to need a little extra time to get ready later and hopefully Sally will follow my lead, so she looks amazing when Jimmy proposes." I told him.

"Oh... and I promised I am not keeping score and I enjoy making you cum as much as I do cuming myself, maybe even more but... well... you better be planning on bending me over this bed at some point this week." I told him before kissing him and climbing out of bed.

I met them all at the pool about thirty or so minutes later. The boys were drinking beer and Sally was having a Hurricane, I ordered one of those along with a Mickey Pretzel for my lunch. We sat on the loungers and chatted and when we got hot moved into the pool. My new bikini, which I had seen Sean admire when I walked out was made for girls like me and kept everything smooth and flat.

"This is going really well; I think they are having a great time." Sally said when the boys got out to get another drink.

"I do too. I am loving being here with you and them. Maybe we can try a cruise or something together?" I said.

"Oh... that sounds great." She replied.

"I know I told you I am wearing a sundress and my wedge heels this evening, but I think I am going to do my hair and makeup a little more than normal. I feel like being... girly... just so you know." I told her.

"Okay... I can do a little twining if that is why are you telling me that. Plus, I need to do something to get Jimmy's attention. It has been a few days; he keeps coming up with excuses not to. By the way saying you have a headache is supposed to be an excuse to not have sex, not cover for an afternoon quicky." She smiled at me.

"What do you mean?" I giggled.

"Fuck Boy strutted out here looking like a man who had just gotten laid, because he had, slut." She winked.

I just smiled back because the boys were returning. Sally and I only had one more drink and I noticed Jimmy had slowed down also. Just before four o'clock we told the guys were going to go in to start getting ready. Jimmy looked at me and I nodded and smiled to let him know everything was set.

I had showered, done my hair and was finishing my makeup when Sean came into the room. He immediately jumped in the shower and came out right when I needed him to zip up my sundress. He gave an approving look when he saw how it hugged my curves.

"God Lana... you are drop dead gorgeous." He said as he stepped back from me.

I blushed and thanked him as I heard my phone vibrate and I picked it up.

'Everything still good to go for this evening?' My mom had sent.

I responded with a quick thumbs up. I noticed I had another missed text and that it was from Mark.

'Hope it all goes great this evening, and just like how you helped Jimmy plan. Tell Sean I said hi and for him to take some notes.' He had written.

'Thanks. So far so good. Should be happening in about ninety minutes. Uh will tell him the hi part... way too soon to mention the other part.' I sent back with a smiling and a wide-eyed emoji.

I dropped my phone in my Daisy backpack. When I looked over at Sean I smiled. He was wearing khaki shorts and Tommy Bahama camp shirt that matched the coloring in my dress.

"I wasn't sure if it would be stupid but when we were at the store, and you bought that dress saying you were going to wear it for this... well this shirt was right next to it, and I went back later and got it. I wanted to surprise you." He said nervously.

"You are amazing, I think it is great. It isn't stupid at all." I moved over and kissed him quickly. "Mark says hi, he wanted us to know he hoped it went well for Jimmy tonight."

Sean smiled. I could tell that there was a little concern or worry at hearing Mark's name, but he tried not to show it. I had never hidden from him that Mark and I were friends now and that we stayed in touch, mostly by text. He did seem be more at ease when I told him that Mark seemed to be getting serious with a woman he knew through Team Rubicon.

"God... I am glad you said that. I might have walked out without this." He moved over to the dresser and pulled a small black box out. "Jimmy gave it to me to bring down so Sally wouldn't discover it."

Seeing him holding the box in his hand stirred an emotion in me and it must have shown because he blushed. His blushing caused butterflies to build in my stomach. I calmed them by remembering we hadn't even said I love you to each other yet.

"Are you ready? Any last-minute details we need to take care of? I don't know why but I am nervous about this." Sean said.

I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss. "You are nervous because you are a bit of a romantic, aren't you? And I am nervous too. I am also really glad you are a part of this and here with me."

I reached for the door, opened it and stepped into the hall. Jimmy and Sally weren't waiting so I knocked lightly on their door. Jimmy partly opened it, and I could see his nervousness right away. He told me that my sister was finishing her hair. I smiled and moved past him.

"Fuck... how does Lana get all her curls to..." She stopped when she saw me in the mirror.

"Your hair looks great. Seriously. You are beautiful. I love that dress." I told her.

"Thank you... you look great also. Still can't believe that we are dressed up at Disney, but I am glad you suggested it. Does my hair really look okay?" She said.

I told her yes and helped steer her into the hallway. The main event for this evening was on a time schedule that she didn't know about, I didn't want to get behind. We walked down the corridor with the girls in front and the boys behind us. Sally and I exchanged a grin, we could feel their eyes on our asses.

Our first stop was Trader Sam's Grotto in the Polynesian. The wait for the inside bar was over an hour but I knew that would be the case. We were able to find a nice outdoor table and with the temps around eighty, a breeze, and low humidity it was very pleasant. We all ordered themed drinks from their menu.

"It is weird... I kind of don't really feel like I am at Disney World right now, while feeling like I am at Disney World." Sean said.

"Still feel weird about being here as an adult?" I asked.

"I don't... I am already looking forward to coming back." Jimmy said.

"Me too." Sean added.

We chatted for twenty minutes nursing our drinks. I had told everyone we would have a drink here, then one at the Grand Floridan, and the last bar would be at the Contemporary before dinner. I snuck a glance at my phone and looked at the sky. It was still light but dusk was coming. The castle was lit up in the distance.

"Sally, do you remember playing on the beach when mom and dad brought us here one time? The sand was so fine and soft... and it felt cool on our feet." I said.

"Oh yea... I remember mom wondering where we got the energy after being in the park all day." She responded.

"I wouldn't mind feeling that. Do we have time to walk down to it before our next stop?" Jimmy asked.

"Yea... sure... the Grand Floridian is literally right there." I pointed.

We paid the bill and headed to the beach. Sally and I both removed our shoes, and the boys did also. We set them next to a hammock and headed close to water. We had coupled up now and were holding hands as we walked. We had gone about thirty yards when two Disney cast members walked over.

"Hi friends. Enjoying your evening?" One of them asked.

"Very much" I quickly replied.

"We are testing some new magic shots, would you be interested in helping us out?"

Sally and I looked at each other and I shrugged and said sure. For the next few minutes, they had us pose in different configurations and groups. All of us together, just the girls, just the boys, and then as couples. We were done and standing together as a group, and I touched my Magicband on the scanner.

"Wait... I want one more with Sally." Jimmy blurted out.

Sally looked at him and then me with a whatever expression and they walked over to get the castle in the distance centered behind them. Jimmy reached into his pocket and dropped down on his knee. Sally had a look on her face at first that said what are you doing? Then it changed to shock as she realized what was happening, followed by excitedly jumping up and down and even a little running in place with her arms over her head.

She finally stood still, and we could see Jimmy talking but couldn't hear him. When he finished, she nodded her head up and down and loudly said yes, which we could hear. He slid the ring onto her finger while holding her hand and when he stood up, she threw herself into his arms and kissed him.

While that was happening the Photopass photographers were snapping away. Sean had stepped behind me and wrapped me in arms. Tears filled my eyes, I don't think I had ever seen Sally so excited. I glanced over at the people watching on the beach including the two women sitting on a bench nearby.

When Jimmy and Sally started to walk towards us Sean slowly and gently spun me around to face me and looked in my eyes and said. "Lana, I love you."

Before I could respond he kissed me. I wanted to climb into him as he did that, I wanted our bodies to become one. There was no way to describe how I felt right then. The kiss ended and I stepped back.

"Sean, I love you too... I have wanted to tell you that for... well for a while but I didn't want to scare you away." I told him.

Jimmy and Sally had made their way to us, and I moved over to hug her and say congratulations. We both had tears running down our faces and when we looked at each other we just laughed. Sean was congratulating Jimmy. We then all paired off again holding hands. It was getting fairly dark now and it was a little more difficult to see.