Comforting the Brothers Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have one more surprise." Jimmy told Sally.

As they moved towards the two people sitting on the bench, Sean and I followed them, along with the photographers. As we got closer one of them stood up and started to walk towards us.

"Congratulations Sally." Our mom said to her.

Sally immediately stepped over to hug her as she began to sob. Our Aunt Allison, who was with her, moved over to Jimmy and gave him congratulations and a hug. When Sally and mom broke their hug, my mom congratulated him and hugged him also while our aunt congratulated Sally.

The photographers were taking pictures of all of this. When they finished, I thanked them, and we all stood together on the beach. Looking at Sally I knew she needed some repair work to her makeup, and I was sure I did also.

"Let's go repair our makeup really quickly then head to the Grand Floridian. I think we still have time for a drink there and at the Contemporary before dinner." I told everyone.

"I am going to take Jimmy for a congratulatory beer at the pool bar. Our makeup is still good to go. Meet you at the Monorail in... fifteen minutes." Sean said.

I laughed and told him okay. Sally, me, our mom, and aunt all went back to Sally's room and repaired our makeup. My sister had a ton of questions about how this all came together. I told her honestly that it was pretty much all Jimmy's idea and that I had just assisted with logistics. She thanked me telling me it was perfect. I knew it had hit a lot of check boxes for her. She wanted to be on a beach, with her family, at dusk, wearing something pretty, and lots of pictures. All of those happened.

We were done with our makeup repair and headed to the monorail station. "Jimmy has been so on edge and standoffish the last couple weeks. I was honestly starting to wonder if we were heading in the other direction. Plus... we haven't had sex in... I am not sure exactly... over at least a week."

"I think he was trying to make the engagement celebratory sex a little more special." I told her.

"Last night he turned down a blowjob... a blowjob... hell I thought the whole reason he was dating me the first couple months was because of those." She laughed.

"Well with as beautiful as that ring is he deserves one of those tonight." I giggled.

"He deserves one every night and, in the morning, also." She responded.

"Just make sure he eats lots of Dole Whips." Our mom said behind us.

Sally and I burst out laughing. I think we both had kind of forgotten our mom and aunt were behind us.

"What is funny... when your dad and I brought you all here, I made him eat one every day. When would get back home we both got a special treat." Our mom said.

"MOM!" Sally and I both yelled out.

We heard our mom and aunt laughing. Jimmy and Sean were both waiting at the Monorail station when we got there. A train was just pulling in and minutes later we were walking into the upper level of the Grand Floridian. Sean and Jimmy both went to the rail to look down onto the massive lobby as soon as we got in.

"This... so weird that this is a part of Disney World also." Sean said as we headed towards the Enchanted Rose Lounge.

"The rooms here are amazing." Our Aunt Allison said after our drinks were delivered.

"Thanks again Lana for making our room reservations here." Mom said to me.

"You are welcome. You and dad made Disney a magical place for me and Sally. Glad I can give you just a little of that back." I told her.

Sally looked over at me and winked. I smiled back but it was because she kept looking down at her ring smiling, then at Jimmy and smiling. Sean moved a hand over and sat it on my knee. He wasn't trying to feel me up he just wanted to be touching me and his touch felt wonderful. I sipped my drink as my mom and aunt grilled both Jimmy and Sean with questions about their feelings about Disney so far.

I was also thinking about Sally's reaction to being proposed too. After she got past the shock, seeing her total excitement and joy that she showed as she realized what was happening. I thought back to when Mark had proposed to me, like her, I was shocked at first.

I was also happy and excited, but I hadn't reacted like Sally had. Was it because our personalities were different or was it deeper? Mark had made me feel loved, accepted, and cared for and I loved him for that. I realized though that Sean did all those things but also made me feel his passion, and desire, I also felt passion and desire for him.

I took his hand in mine and smiled at him. I knew I was getting way ahead of myself, but I wondered if I would react the way Sally had if he ever proposed to me. I did know my heart had raced when I saw him holding the engagement ring box earlier.

We finished our drinks and looking at the time on my phone I told everyone we needed to leave soon. After the bill was paid, we made our way back to the Monorail and headed to the Contemporary after a quick stop for people to load and unload at the Magic Kingdom. Again, it was fun watching Sean and Jimmy's eyes widen as the Monorail entered the building.

As we moved to the escalator Sean excitedly pointed out Donald Duck when he looked down and saw him in Chef Mickey's. I loved seeing his reaction and grabbed onto his arm and squeezed. This might have been Sally's night, but Sean was doing a lot of things to make it pretty special for me also.

We found a table at the Outer Rim Lounge and ordered another round of drinks. My aunt had pretty much stolen my boyfriend's attention and Jimmy and Sally were a little in their own world. My mom had sat down next to me at the table.

She looked at me and smiled then moved her eyes to Sean and leaned towards me. "I like him, Lana. I know your sister's nickname for him, but she likes him also. And he really likes you. I was watching and I can guess what he said to you on the beach earlier and it is very obvious it is true."

"I really like him too, Mom. It... well it is different than with Mark. In a good way. We said I love you to each other for the first time this evening and I still have butterflies from it." I told her.

"I will try and say this carefully. You are a romantic and, in some ways, more girly than you sister. You are also some one that needs a little challenge. Mark was comforting, and he is good man, Sean is well, he will press your buttons while also being a romantic. With Sally... she is a nurse, so she is always in charge and Jimmy lets her be. You and Sean are equals." She looked over at him again.

It was quiet for a minute as I absorbed what she had said. I am not sure I realized how observant she was and how much she paid attention before now.

"You know. The first time I saw a little of Lana in you was on our first Disney Trip. You were seven and Sally had just turned four. We were at the Magic Kingdom and your dad was looking at the map and said he was going to take you to ride Thunder Mountain while I took Sally to meet Cinderella." She took a sip of her drink.

"You said you wanted to meet Cinderella. Your dad to you she is a princess, boys don't meet princesses, they go on rides. You pleaded one more time, but he refused. The look in your eyes... something registered in my brain that there was more to this." She reached out and took my hand.

"I know I asked before but... did he know? And how old was I when you knew?" I asked her.

"I don't think he knew for sure, and you kept doing all the things boys would do, I guess to please him? Honestly, I probably was pretty sure when you were in your mid-teens, but I wasn't positive until you dropped those meds off three or four years ago." She took another drink.

"Some of those boy things were to please him, some of it was because I was confused and scared. Boys weren't supposed to like girl things or want to be a girl so I tried to do the opposite of what a girl would want." I told her.

"But you are girl honey... a beautiful, confident, kind, and successful woman and an amazing daughter and sister. Please never question that." She told me.

My eyes were wet. Sean looked at me and I could immediately see concern on his face. I smiled at him, and he raised an eyebrow. My mom said she needed to use the little girl's room and my aunt said she would go with her. Sean moved to the chair my mom had been sitting in.

"Lana are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes... I am great... happy tears. A couple people have said things this evening that made me really happy to hear." I told him smiling.

"Hey... do we need to check in for our reservation? It is eight fifteen." Sally interrupted.

"We will go check in. Can you get mom and Aunt Allison down stairs? It is on the bottom level." I asked her.

Sean took my hand as we left the lounge and moved to the escalator. I felt like he was squeezing it a little tighter than normal and his smile when he looked at me was a little bigger. The result of that was my insides were a lot mushier. This was Sally's day I kept telling myself but Sean telling me he loved me and what my mom had said had made it amazing for me also.

Dinner was fantastic. As the name Steakhouse 71 suggested the steaks were amazing but so were the sides and the deserts. We took our time eating. Sally and Jimmy said they hadn't really thought about the actual wedding yet or when it would be, but it sounded like they weren't in a rush. My mom's face lit up and you could tell she was looking forward to being a part of the planning.

We rode the Monorail back to the Polynesian. The Magic Kingdom had just closed so it was pretty packed. My mom and aunt were able to sit but the rest of us stood. Sean stood behind me and pulled my ass against his groin. I could feel him and knew that meant he was at least a little stiff right now. I looked back over my shoulder and smiled, and he gave me a quick kiss.

When we got to the resort, we all got off and said our good byes to our mom and aunt. Sally was shocked that mom had flown down just for the night and was going back home tomorrow. When Jimmy and I were making the plans, we told her to stay at least one more day, but she said you kids need to have fun and not worry about me. There were tears in both mine and Sally's eyes as she walked away.

"Okay... Epcot tomorrow during the day, dinner and Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios in the evening. We may not get a chance to get back here so dress and pack your backpacks for that possibility." I told them when got to our rooms.

"What time are we leaving?" Sally asked.

"Early opening is at eight thirty so at the Monorail by eightish? Coffee and a muffin for breakfast again tomorrow? How about in the hall at seven forty-five. That means don't spend all night celebrating." I accented the word celebrating and winked.

Sean stepped over to Sally and hugged her saying congratulations again and when he stepped back, I saw something in her eye, maybe appreciation. He gave Jimmy a bro hug and told him congratulations also.

I went right into the bathroom and peed when we stepped into the room. When I came out Sean was at the door waiting for me to finish. When he came out, he found me lying on my back in the middle of the bed in just my thong. He didn't say anything but removed his shirt, shorts and boxers and climbed into bed with me.

I reached for his hard dick and started to caress it and after a quick kiss his mouth found my breasts and he lightly sucked on each nipple. My other hand reached under the pillow and found the lube I put there, and I handed it to him. He moved between my legs and while he got his dick ready, I slid a pillow under my butt and pushed my thong to the side.

After he made sure we were both ready he bent down and moved his pelvis forward. Somehow, we lined up perfectly and he slid right into me as we both sighed with contentment. When he was fully in me, we both almost drowned each other out saying I love you. We smiled at that and then shared a long soft kiss.

The sex was slow and gentle. I knew almost immediately I wasn't going to cum tonight but didn't care. I just wanted to be joined together with him. I could tell he sensed that also and was almost doing everything he could to delay his orgasm so it would last. Eventually the look on his face changed and I knew he couldn't hold back anymore. My legs were wrapped up around him and my arms were pulling him down onto me while we kissed as my inside warmed.

Several minutes later I slid out of bed and went and cleaned myself and brought a wash cloth back to clean him. We slipped under the covers with him on his back and with my head laying on his chest with one of his arms wrapped around me. That was the last thing I remembered before falling asleep.