Comforting Two Lovely Old Ladies

Story Info
I find lovely old ladies and join their perverted lives.
3.2k words
4.33
24.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I had not fucked a really old granny for some months this 30-year-old self-employed and perverted granny lover, was looking for more potential old cunt.

By chance, I saw a news item in the local paper. It said that a local charity that specialized in providing cheap transport for the elderly was desperate for drivers. What could be better?

I passed the interview and my obligatory references took another 3 weeks to be carried out. Gloria, my new boss asked how many hours a day I could do and how far was I prepared to drive. I said I was very flexible. She then told me about my clients.

"Jim, about 70 percent of them are ladies, some widowed, others with husbands suffering from long-term illness in hospitals or care homes. To be honest, an awful lot of them are very lonely and can feel isolated. So please be considerate and talk to them when traveling and on occasion, as they get to know you, don't be surprised if they invite you in for a cuppa."

All went well for a month or so, but my preferred type of old cunt was not forthcoming. That was until I got to know two lovely oldies a lot better.

The first was Helen.

She was a pleasant 73-year-old whose husband was in long-term care with dementia. I used to take her to see him every week. She used to ask for me specifically. She was always dressed immaculately and for a nice chubby lady, she had a preference for skirts and dresses that were quite short -just above the knee. We got to know each other quite well, to the point I would say, we had a friendship.

One summer day coming back from her weekly visit, she looked distressed. "Oh Jim, I can't do this anymore."

"Do what, Helen?"

"These visits break my heart. John was such a loving man, but now he doesn't recognize me." My ears pricked up when she said 'loving' man. So I asked her about the 'loving'.

"Jim, forgive me, but I am so lonely and I miss him and the nice things we used to do with me gave me so much pleasure." As she spoke her shoulders were shaking and she was gently crying, but trying to stifle it.

I hated to see her so upset and promised her that we'll stop and have a nice chat.

"Oh, that would be such a help, Jim. You are really lovely and kind."

I pulled into layby which was always deserted, turned off the engine, and released my seatbelt and she did the same with hers.

Facing each other she looked intently at me and asked the question about my interest in elderly people. "I only ask because it is extremely unusual for a youngish man like yourself to take a keen interest in me, an old lady."

As I turned to answer I noticed that she was wearing a tight blouse that showed off her lovely soft tits. I was mesmerized and could not stop looking at them.

"Jim, if you can drag your eyes away from my chest, will you answer my question, please."

"Sorry, Helen. Please don't be shocked or hate me, but I have always had an extremely strong sexual desire for lovely elderly ladies like you since I was in my early twenties. Being close to you over these past months and now looking at your lovely breasts is too much."

"Jim there is no need to feel embarrassed. I was so sorry for myself just now because to be truthful, I was missing all the wonderful things my husband and I got up to together. It's just with me being so old I didn't think I'd ever had the opportunity of finding another man who would take an interest in me... in that way. You are interested in me, aren't you Jim?"

Pointing down to my tenting cock, I added: " Does this answer your question?"

To seal the deal, I leaned over and gave her a chaste kiss on her cheek. "Shall we go to your place to get to know each other better?"

"Oh Jim, come here and give me a proper kiss

After our mouths broke apart, I hugged her to me and she hugged me back and I felt her lovely squidgy tits.

Sitting in her lovely lounge, we talked a lot, but I still wanted to find out what she and hubby got up to.

"Helen you said that you were missing all the wonderful things you and your hubby got up to together. I'm guessing some of those things were sexual. Am I right?"

"Jim, I might look like a dowdy old woman, but I am afraid that when I tell you what we did you will be disgusted."

"Absolutely not, Helen. In my limited experience old ladies are often very horny and I have proof they can also be very perverted. So you carry on."

"Well, when we were younger, I just loved exposing my body and it was nothing for him to show off my tits in public. Then there was our roleplaying. Spanking was my favourite. I would pretend to have done something wrong and he would lay me on the bed with my bare bottom exposed and then gently spank me, telling me off all the time using filthy words, which got me going. At home, we used filthy words all the time which got us sexed up.

As soon as my bottom was red, he would then start rubbing in lubricating gel and gradually start fingering my arse. It made me feel so sexy it got to the stage he would bugger me and later on, I used to fuck his arse using a big strap-on."

"So you liked him fucking your shithole?"

"Yes, as we got older we also did a lot of mutual shithole wanking."

After listening to her about their sex games, I reckoned they must have tried every fetish going.

By now my cock was aching to shoot lots of spunk. So I took control and sat beside her and started kissing her deeply. As my hand made its way up her wrinkly legs she sighed and readily opened her thighs.

"Oh yes, please Jim."

She wore stockings held up by suspenders. Feeling her surprisingly very hairy cunt (unusual for an old bird) through her damp granny pants I found I could easily finger fuck her love tunnel.

By the time she had climaxed and I shot my load, we had a nice long chat with both of us naked.

I got such a hard-on again seeing her fat droopy tits and soft extended belly that I could not stop myself fucking her.

Helen told me that she loved my seven-inch thick cock and so we made arrangements to meet up again next week.

Jane

She was my ideal old lady. For a 70-something she was still in good condition, she dressed quite modern and smelt lovely. Jane was just nice and she was fat-a good size 18 -- just the way I like 'em!

I had been driving her to her sisters (about 20 miles away)every fortnight for a couple of months so when the office rang me to book another journey for her, they said that she asked for me specifically as I had nice conversations and not ignored her during the trips.

I am not boasting but being a dedicated granny fucker, I know that paying attention, asking the right questions, and giving discreet compliments to old ladies, is the quickest way I can get my hands on their tits and cunts.

Normally Jane sat in the rear seat but when I picked her up from her very classy block of flats she asked if she could sit next to me in the front seat.

"That's better, now you don't have to keep looking in the mirror when we're having our nice chats."

"Jane it was very nice of you to tell the office that I treated you well and you wanted me to drive you all the time."

"That is only the truth. At my age, everyone ignores you but there are exceptions like you Jim. You're relatively young, why take an interest in me for example."

"Jane, I have had very stimulating and intimate friendships with a lot of elderly ladies since my twenties, and have always found them more desirable and interesting."

"How old was the oldest, if I may be as bold to ask?"

"Now Jane, please don't think of me as odd but she was 25 years older, and believe me she was lovely and we enjoyed a few years together, and if you are thinking was sex involved? The answer was yes...a lot of it What about you, is there any reason you never married?"

" Jim, I appreciate your honesty, and to be frank I would like us to have a nice mutually beneficial friendship too. The reason I am not married is that I have some unusual sexual interests which hardly any men appreciate or who are unwilling to help me with."

"Wow, Jane that is heavy so to speak. Over the years some of my elderly lady friends have thought their interests perverted that was until I told them mine. So I will do the same with you. Here goes. I get turned on by ladies with hairy vaginas and bum holes -- the hairier the better -- and just love watching them in the toilet so I can feel their hot pee through my fingers and a lot more. I also enjoy large ladies with floppy titties and soft fat bellies."

I could see Jane squirming almost as if she was desperate for a piss. "Oh Jim, pee play is one of my sex interests too. I am so happy."

On the way back from her sisters she casually said "There is a café a couple of miles up the road, Jim. I would like to stop and get fuelled up as a starter."

We were on our second large coffee and Jane explained more about her fetish. "One of the things I enjoy is having my bladder nice and full, I put on my big-capacity incontinence pants and take a gentle walk in the park pushing out lovely hot pee bursts all the time. One male friend of mine when I was younger used to enjoy that too. Maybe we can try that, eh? There are lots of other lovely wet things we can try Jim, but first I would like to pee over your fingers."

In the car, she got out a large towel from her travel bag and put it over the backseat. "Now drive into the woods so we can be nice and private."

By now I had a lovely piss proud and wasted no time getting it out and she lifted her dress as we sat down and started lovely sloppy tongue kissing fingering and wanking.

"Oh, Jim I've missed this so much -- finger me hard, lovely boy."

It was so fucking sexy. She was gently pissing as I fingered her lovely fat hairy cunt and as soon as I got her to climax she pushed it all out. Of course, being a lady she ensured I shot my bolt.

More of Helen

Helen showed me some of what she called 'her naughty outfits,' but they did not fit her anymore so we went shopping. She was quite a large lady -- a generous 16 -- with lovely droopy titties. So I chose a nice thin see-through blouse with dots with a short skirt that buttoned up in the front.

"I can't wear that outfit, Jim, I'll be arrested."

" You won't, I promise, in fact, guarantee it!"

As she came out from the changing room she looked fucking lovely. You had to look hard but her loose tits hung down showing her thick nipples. And you know what, nobody blinked an eye. Of course, she was disappointed. She wanted to be seen which is why she changed the blouse for a blatant see-through one which naturally, everyone looked at....some in disgust, others (mainly old men) with big smiles.

In the cafeteria, drinking a nice coffee, she was delighted that so many men were looking at her tits and one was even having a sly wank through his trouser pocket. That got her interested. She said she was going to take a piss. As she walked back to our table, I could not believe it. She had undone all the skirt buttons except the top two.

"Now Jim watch carefully." She swivelled around and opened her legs very slowly. Mr wanker's eyes were on stalks as were all the other male customers who had a good vantage point.

"Well Jim, it seems this old tart can still command attention."

When we were in the car I really gave it to her." You are a dirty fucking old bitch, you know that right? You should be fucking ashamed flaunting your hairy cunt like that. Wait till I get you home, I'll give your fat flabby arse such a smack."

"Oh, you're right, I am a fucking naughty lady and deserve to be punished."

As we got into my bungalow I smacked her lovely arse hard and dragged her into the bedroom. "Now you get fucking undressed and lay on the bed."

By now I could see she was really wanting this as her knickers were wet, and so was I as my massive hard-on testified to.

We were both soon buck naked and she was sprawled face down on the bed, her lovely fat legs, and heavily wrinkled thighs wide apart in anticipation of what was to come. I could not hold out much longer, my cock was literally aching. So I went to work.

Smack, smack, smack. " You dirty bitch"

I could hear her sighs as she lifted her arse up. I gave her six lighter smacks and her lovely wobbly arse cheeks were nice and rosy ...and ready.

Then she pulled her arse right up, now kneeling, and invitingly said, "Jimmy, your old naughty lady's arse and shithole are sore, please give them some nice relief."

Using the copious amount of lubricating gel mixed with pre cum on my cock, I started to gently rub it all over her cheeks. "Oh yes, yes, that's lovely, now feel my clit, and ram that fat cock right up my shit hole."

The sight of her massive hairy arse and cunt and hanging titties was so fucking horny my cock was the hardest it had ever been. She must have been fucked in her shithole for years because my cock went in like a knife through butter. But oh boy, I rammed it in and out and then lifting her soft apron belly, found her stiff clit.

"Give me lots of spunk Jimmy. I'll need a shit soon so it will make it easier to come out." She was certainly a dirty old bitch but all the same, she was so fucking horny.

More of Jane

After our first very enjoyable piss sex session in the car, I told Jane that there were hardly any good porn videos of lovely old ladies pissing. She was more than agreeable to becoming my star pisser.

We started with some simple videos. One of the best was her naked on the toilet wearing just flimsy knickers. She looked lovely, her titties drooping down onto her fat protruding soft belly. After drinking three large mugs of coffee our bladders were nice and full. We both agreed that we would use really dirty slang language.

"Now Jimmy, I occasionally like to piss in my knickers and wank at the same time."

As her piss started dribbling through her knickers, she moaned " Oh yes, Jimmy this is what really turns me on. Finger me, love." Positioning the camera to get everything in, I bent down and started fingering her. She was really gone "Oh yes, fucking hell."

To my surprise, she then took out my fingers and pushed herself forward. Still dribbling piss it started going into her shithole crack. "Please Jimmy finger my shit hole." No sooner did I get two fingers up she came and with it a torrent of piss. "Oh yes, yes that's lovely. I love that you are so fucking perverted just like me. Now fuck me, please."

Standing up she turned around giving me a lovely view of her large fat and wet hairy cunt. I wasted no time shoving my fat pole right up her and fucked her furiously. I soon felt my spunk building up and honest to God I think I shot more loads than ever. That's the thing about fucking old grannies that they are so appreciative. I turned her around and started giving her a really heavy lot of tongue and spit. She lapped it up and said " Jimmy, you sure can spunk a lot of cum. The next time we go out I want you to see it run down my legs with my piss."

Helen fucks me

A couple of weeks following our spanking session, Helen introduced me to her special kink -- strap-on sex. Holding the harness and straps she smiled a wicked grin "Now Jimmy, I want to show how we can share a shag. I will be you and you will be me."

"Hang on Helen, are you saying you are going to fuck my shithole with that?"

"Sure am. You said we should try lots of new things, well this will be your new thing. My darling husband loved it as it got his cock really hard and he shot more spunk than ever. Give it a go, if you don't like it I'll stop. Agreed?

We got undressed and I helped her put on her cock. I did think it strange but as soon as she put a lot of lubricant over it and started rubbing it all over, my dick seemed to go on overdrive. She looked shit hot. Her fat belly and droopy tits did it for me.

"Now Jimmy, hop on the bed and pull your knees up. She wasted no time and soon squirted more lube over my arse and I could feel her finger pushing it right up into my shitter. "Now hold your arse cheeks apart and get ready as I break you in."

With small in-out and slight twisting motions, she worked the head into my bum hole and then slowly pushed the six-inch cock all the way in. She continued fucking me slowly. Every time she bottomed it the end of the dildo pressured her pussy, teasingly. "My cunt is getting nice and wet, Jimmy? God, this is so hot."

I readily admit that it felt really good and my cock was so hard that I had to slowly wank it.

"Told you you'd like it didn't I?"

"Oh, yes, my slutty old love'.

After a few minutes she reached down and her hand took over the gently wanking.

As Helen orgasmed, my cock exploded and pulsed out a lot of spunk. As she then came she squirted a massive piss jet in relief over me and down her thighs.

I promise there will be a lot more in the following months.