Comic Books & Dick

Story Info
She wanted dick, now dick is approaching her from all angles.
1.5k words
3.44
7k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed the snooze on my alarm for probably the twentieth time. I just didn't want to get up. It wasn't until 5am that I was able to get to sleep. My mind full of thoughts of him. His eyes, his smile, his hands, his laugh, his voice... god...his arms. He was perfect. I rolled over and stared at the wall.

What I would give to touch him.

I was a regular customer at the local comic book shop. And by regular, I was in there every day. Almost, anyway. I made it there every night he was working. And the nights he had off for whatever reason was always soul-crushing.

Whenever I am around him, I get so aroused. What I would give to fuck him on the counter in front of everyone, knocking over the cash register and displays.

But I wouldn't even attempt it. He wouldn't go for a girl like me.

I wasn't just infatuated with him. Being around him makes me feel high. A euphoric, arousing feeling overcomes me. I'm in love with him. At least for the moment. And I say that with full confidence because I have been down this road before.

I reluctantly got my ass out of bed, and got ready. A shower should help. Wrong.

My nipples began to harden at the cold air after I removed my bra. I grabbed my breasts, pinching my nipples slightly. There he was. Standing in my shower, his hand on his cock, giving me the look of "come here". A jolt went through my body. I wish. I stepped in the shower, quickly washed, and stood there slowly touching myself until the water ran cold.

I couldn't get him off my mind. I wanted to get him off. And get him off my mind. Both.

The memory of the car ride to work was nonexistent. I just remember the fantasies of being taken by the comic book store guy.

"Hey, stupid.", my coworker greeted me.

Nolan was a weird kid. I say kid, but he's like a year older than me. He just acts like a kid.

"Hey, dummy.", I replied, sticking my tongue out at him.

"You look awful, stay up all night reading?" Nolan gave raised his eyebrow. He was so fucking cute when he did that. But we are more like friends, so I don't even try to go there.

I could feel my face get warm, which means I was bright red. "No, just couldn't sleep.", I replied, turning my face away.

His eyebrow raised even more, which I didn't know was possible. He put the back of his hand on my forehead. I looked up into his eyes, and my face got even warmer. Even redder.

He put his hand on my cheek. I bit my lip and let out a very light, breathy moan. I couldn't help it. I attempted to cover it up with a light cough but the look in his eyes indicated he knew I was probably as wet as I could possibly be. And he wasn't wrong.

"I should get back... there, to the thing, before Cyndi...", Nolan backed away, bumping into a cart of books. It felt weird, as I watched him stumble around to regain his balance and hastily walk away, I felt almost sad nothing came of it.

The rest of my day dragged on. It was nearing the time to clock out and I was so looking forward to going to the comic shop. Every time I'm there, he and I have playful banter back and forth. Much like the earlier incident with Nolan, it always feels like it's going somewhere and then it just doesn't It ends friendly, not sexy.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. Nolan.

He looked kind of nervous. I've never seen him this way. And we've known each other for three years.

"Do you want to hang out after work? You can lose at Mario Kart again."

I smirked, "You're the only one that's lost at Mario Kart. And I have something to do after I get off work, but I can be by at 7?"

His eyes lit up. "Yes! That's great. I will order pizza!"

I giggled as he ran off. So cute. What a good friend. My mind went back to earlier, the moment I had with him. Hanging out is never abnormal for us, but what if we had something there? What if he felt what I felt? What if now he wants to act on that feeling? My stomach flipped and not in the good way. I can't do something with Nolan and ruin our friendship. I also can't risk comic book guy finding out. My nerves were shot.

I scrambled to finish up and asked Cyndi if I could get off work a few minutes early and bolted the fuck out of there.

I stopped by my apartment to change. Khakis and a sweater are not getting me laid. I pulled up my skirt, threw on my black heeled boots, and put on a tight-fitting shirt. Anything to get his attention.

I pulled up to the shop, and spotted him helping a customer through the windows. Ugh. Yes. I'm going to ask him to help me find my G-spot. No I'm not, but I want to.

The bell jingled as I opened the door, notifying him of my grand entry almost as if to say "here's your little whore, do me as you please." Or, you know, notifying whatever employee that yet another customer has come in.

He finished up with the customer at the counter and nodded a hello to me, with a slight smile. I smiled back at him, and looked away immediately. Headed straight to the comics directly across from him, bent over to only give him a view of my ass and not give a shit about anything I was looking at.

I pretended to look through the comics, as I heard him approach.

"Can I help you find anything?" he asked, in that sexy, yet nerdy voice.

I stood up and smiled at him as if I didn't even notice him come up behind me. My eyes darted to his nametag. This is the first I had ever seen him wear it. Riley. Fuck. A name to put to the man in my fantasies. "N-no, thank you.", I said quietly as my face grew red and warm again. The jingle of the door went off.

He smiled at me and said "You're in here a lot, so I should've figured you wouldn't need any help." With a wink, he was off back to the counter.

I quickly turned back to the comics I was pretending to be interested in. It was some superhero pregnant anime girl. I shrugged, grabbed it and headed to the Spider-Man comics.

I could distinctly hear Riley conversing at the counter with a customer. I wish I could hear that voice all the time. I want to hear him call me his cumslut, and demand me to suck him off. I want to hear him moan and tell me how good it feels and that I'm such a good girl.

"YOW!" I yelped as I jumped around. Someone had pinched my ass. "Nolan! What are you doing here??"

Nolan laughed, "I was killing time before you came over. I didn't know you come here. This place has the good stuff."

I leaned and looked at Riley looking at us. My face, red and warm. I looked back at Nolan. Oh no. He looked back at Riley and back at me. My hands were fidgeting with the bottom of my skirt and I couldn't make eye contact. It felt like this lasted minutes but it was only about ten seconds. I looked up at Nolan and could see his expression had changed to disappointed.

"Nol..." I stammered. I thought to tell him I was just embarrassed by yelling in the store I don't want to get kicked out of. I thought to tell him I wanted to fuck him there on the floor and we couldn't with someone watching. I wanted to make him feel better. Because I knew the look he had. I knew what he was feeling. And even though I didn't do anything wrong (yet) and we aren't together so I wasn't cheating, I felt like I did.

"Sorry for touching you like that, Kaly.", he said as he walked away and left the store.

I wasn't even sure what happened. It was almost out of a dramatic movie. I wanted to cry. My mind went blank as I tried to process everything. Did I do something?

I set the anime comic on the counter. Riley seemed peeved with me, too. What did I do wrong?

He plainly asked "Is this it?" and told me to have a good night.

As I drove back home I sobbed. Over dick. I wanted it so bad, was so close to getting it, and it was gone in an instant. I crawled into bed, red-eyed and sniffly. I just wanted to be taken. Was it so much to ask for?

To be continued...