Comic Books & Dick Pt. 02

Story Info
She wanted dick, and now it's coming at her from all angles.
1.3k words
3.52
5.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twelve texts and three calls are what I woke up to at 2am. All from Nolan. A series of "where are you", "are you mad?", "is everything okay?", and "I'm sorry" messages. The most recent one was a voicemail from ten minutes before waking up, asking if I was alright and letting me know he was going to come over. What?!

I quickly texted him that I was fine and just fell asleep and to not worry about coming over.

Too late. There was a knock at the door.

I got up, ran to the door and opened it.

"So you stand me up and ignore my texts and calls? What's going on?" demanded Nolan, as he walked past me, entering my apartment.

"I thought you were pissed! I didn't know you still wanted me to come over. And I had fallen asleep. I just woke up to all those texts." I tried my best not to sound like I spent the evening crying myself to sleep.

He turned around and faced me. The light from the bathroom shined on my face, allowing him to see my tear-streaked face. His expression softened. He looked down at his feet and back up at me.

"I was kind of pissed. For stupid reasons. Not even valid ones," he admitted, "but I still wanted you to come over."

I fiddled with my skirt again. I couldn't help it. A man was standing in my apartment. A man was standing two feet from me. A man was breathing on this planet. I looked up at him. My face red and warm. I was so turned on from his existence. In all the time I've known him and been his friend, I never felt this way about him. He was so sexy. He saw my flushed face and took a step towards me.

We locked eyes.

His hand wrapped around my waist and slowly pulled me against him. He cupped my face in his hands, tilting my head upward. "Nolan," I whispered, "take me..."

He pressed his lips against mine as I let out a moan.

We kept kissing as we made our way to the bedroom, undressing each other along the way. He pulled my shirt off exposing my large, bouncy breasts.

"My god you have amazing tits!" he exclaimed, becoming visibly excited through his pants. He grabbed my breasts and squeezed them together and let them go, watching them bounce around back into place. My nipples were hard with excitement and his tongue made its way down to my nipples. He nibbled on them and licked them, making my body twitch

"Fuck, Nolan, I want this. I want you so bad. Take me. Please. Use me."

Nolan nervously smiled, "I would love to do that for you."

I sat on my bed and ran my thumbs around the waistband of his pants, not taking my gaze from his eyes. I pulled them down to his thighs, only to be greeted by the biggest dick I've ever seen. I guess the amazement was clear on my face because he laughed.

"I take it you weren't expecting that?", he asked with extreme confidence.

"Actually, I thought it'd be bigger." I replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah?" he asked, pushing me back onto the bed. "You don't think it's big enough?"

His tone wasn't angry, but more aggressive. I had never seen him like this. And before I knew it, he flipped me over as if I were weightless. My face buried into the bed, my ass up in the air, and his hand firmly gripping my wrists behind me.

"Let's see if you think it's not big enough."

I tried to turn my head to the side to look at him, but he jerked my arms putting me back in place.

He let go of one of my wrists and I felt his cock press against my pussy. He rubbed it up and down with his hardness, and just as he was about to enter and give me the best fucking of my life, I felt him move up to my ass.

I couldn't scream or make any noise. He jammed his cock right into my ass. No warning, no prep, no lube. I've never had it up the ass before. It was so painful, yet so good. He thrust his member in and out of my asshole so fast I couldn't keep track of what was going on. His hands were so tight around my wrists it was starting to hurt. I couldn't let him know. I was getting such a strange feeling of pain and pleasure and it was so intense. It felt as if he was fucking the life out of me. The only thing coming out of me were repetitive moans that synced up with the thrusting.

"God your ass feels so good, Kaly," he moaned, "I'm gonna cum. You want me to cum in your ass, baby?"

He released my wrists from his grasp and grabbed onto my hips, slamming my body against his body faster and harder, stretching my asshole wide open.

I felt his dick jerk and the hot cum explode out of it deep inside my ass.

Nolan panted as his dick became flaccid inside me. He let out an out-of-breath sigh and walked over to my nightstand and took a drink of my water. The audacity.

I laid there watching him, still on my stomach with my ass in the air. I didn't know how to process all of that. He became a whole different person than the one I knew.

He approached me again, holding out his hand to help me up. I took his hand, and he pulled me up. Nolan's hands cupped my face again as he leaned in for a kiss. It felt weird. Uncomfortable this time. It was almost as if he didn't realize what he had done. Maybe I was overreacting. I DO like being taken. I just felt something deeper for Nolan. I wanted to be his friend, not his sex slave. I wouldn't mind if Riley pulled that with me. Why is Nolan so different?

"Was that okay?", Nolan asked, with a touch of concern in his voice.

There he was. That sweet, caring guy I know.

I half-smiled. "It was... intense, Nolan. Unexpected. But it was amazing." I wanted to tell him it was the best physical feeling I've ever had but I needed to tell him it was the worst mental and emotional feeling I've ever felt from a sexual experience. The utter disappointment was written on my face. He was good at reading my disappointment.

My words seemed to offend him. "Unexpected? You asked me to take you. I did what was asked of me. Now you're upset?" he questioned.

He was right. I practically begged him to do what he did. I shouldn't feel this way.

"Kal, figure shit out. I don't know what you want from me. I love you, Kaly, and I only want to give you what you want. But it seems like I'm not the person you want it from." Nolan emphasized the tone on that last line, as if to be speaking like he knew who I wanted it from.

"Nolan, it's not like that! I love you, too. You're my best friend. You're one of my only friends. It's just...", I couldn't come up with what to say. Shit, I didn't even know what I was so upset about.

He finished dressing and headed toward the front door, leaving me standing there naked with an "I'm leaving." and he was gone. There that sick to my stomach feeling was again. What should I have done?

Maybe I just wanted more. My mind went back to Riley. He's more. I rolled my eyes at the thought. I laid down in my bed. Surprisingly, I was able to fall asleep even with all the thoughts racing through my mind.

To be continued...