Comic Con Fantasy Come True

Story Info
My Celebrity Hall Pass.
4.7k words
4.4
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SCWMen
SCWMen
9 Followers

Authors Note:

I am not a professional editor so there may be spelling and editorial mistakes in here. Please be kind. I do enjoy feedback and comments. They make me aware of what I might do better next time. When leaving feedback please don't be outright mean about it.

As for the celebrity James Marsters, this did not happen. I have never met him. (Although one day I would like to change that.) This story is NOT REAL and is just from my imagination. I just have a huge thing for him. So once again NOT REAL.

All characters in this story are 18 and older.

With everything being said please enjoy the story...

It all started at a Comic Con-like convention. You know the ones where you finally get to have all your dreams come true! Meeting your idols, the ones you grew up watching play your favorite superhero or villain. Or maybe just the super awesome sidekick who in their own right was a star. Seeing people really getting to express themselves and not caring what others think. Actually, the more elaborate the costume the better.

Well, this was going to be Jessica's first convention. Jessica was so excited to be going. James Marsters was going to be there, most famous for playing Spike on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Why she had never thought to go to one before was beyond her. It's not like she hadn't ever thought about it.

Since she was planning on staying the night because of all the activities she had heard that go on after each day she and her friends booked rooms at a spot that was within walking distance to the convention. Along with her for the ride were her best friend Javis and some of his other friends who were huge fans of past conventions.

The inside was amazing! Entering the convention hall was like being transported to another world. All the different booths you could go to for the art, storytelling, or one-of-a-kind items of your favorite fantasy world. It was like creativity blew up inside and there were no walls in sight. You were allowed to expand and stretch your mind as much as you wanted.

Finally in line with the 'golden ticket' so to speak, Javis by her side. He knew how important this moment was for her. Plus, he's not going to lie. He wanted to meet him too. They have been Buffy freaks since the end of time. For some reason, she made the rash decision of having James sign the only paper copy she'd made of her book 'Annabelle' that she had just finished and was looking to get published. The main man was portrayed as who she thought James was. So why not have him sign something that meant the world to her? James and this book were the things that sat on a pedestal in her mind at the moment. Although James didn't usually have to share that seat.

Jessica removes herself from the many, many thoughts she has buzzing around her mind at the moment as she hears Javis's voice. "Are you going to cry?" He asked me jokingly.

She smiles back at him. "I might. But I don't want to remember this moment as a blubbering mess so here is to keeping it together." She raises her hand with crossed fingers. "Wait maybe I should pray as well. Or would that counteract it?"

Javis laughs. "Just breathe. I've heard that James is awesome with his fans. Takes time to connect. He'll think you're adorable." Javis gives her a reassuring smile.

The line inched up closer and closer one by one her heartbeat seemed to get faster. Somehow throbbing everywhere in her body. "Breathe," Javis tells her.

As we were the next in line to meet him. To center herself better her eyes slid shut and for a moment all the noise and commotion went away. The image of a deserted beach comes forth. The sound of the ocean waves came through her ears. She was wearing a beautiful flowing white dress. Then she felt arms wrapped around her, and she leaned back into the man's arms. His head then nuzzles into her neck, and you see his face. It's the same man that we are waiting in line for. She's used this image so many times before to calm herself down, and just like normal it works like magic. A moment later she opened her eyes.

-

Javis turns and looks at me with a big smile. "Come on we're next!"

I walked up slowly, giving Javis his moment with him. Taking pictures and signing his item ending with a half hug and handshake. James motioned Jessica to come forward. Again, she walked slowly, it seemed to be the only thing keeping her steady, looking normal as she came to face him. She couldn't help but break out into a huge smile and wrap her arms around his neck. His arms wrapped around her, and it felt like heaven.

The release from each other was like things were in slow motion. Her hands were lying on his shoulders, his on my hips. "May I touch you?" I asked in hopefully a voice only he could hear.

Their eyes were in a lock. "Yes." He simply answered.

Her hand slowly moved from one of his shoulders, fingertips scanning his forehead before they ran down the side of his face, then cupping the side of his face and chin. Her thumb softly smoothed over his bottom lip. His eyes closed, bringing up one hand to cover lightly over hers as if he wasn't quite ready to have her hand leave just yet. "I've always wanted to do that." Her head leaned down a blush now on her cheeks with a smile. "Well, more than just that but it's the only appropriate thing on my list."

Removing our bodies apart from each other. "Is that right?" James replied with a flirt in his voice.

"Yeah, in fact, I wrote a whole book about it." Pulling the book from her bag. "I'd like you to sign it.

"If I sign it how am I supposed to read it?" he questioned her.

Catching her a bit off guard. Thinking on her feet. "If I give it to you, I'll never get it back."

He smiles at her. "Tom, can you come here a moment." Not taking his eyes off Jessica as he called for his security.

A moment later a large man walked up next to James. "Yes, Mr. Marsters. What is it that you needed?"

Turning to speak to Tom. "Can you make sure that..." he turns to me. "I'm sorry love I haven't got your name yet."

I smile at him. "Jessica." Thinking 'But you can call me anything you want.'

"Make sure that Ms. Jessica can have full access to the gig tonight I'm playing with Ghost of the Robot with no issues. One more thing." Tuning His attention once more to her. "Jessica, May I have the book you've written?" He held out his hand.

Like a sinking schoolgirl, she moved closer to him whispering in his ear. "You should at least read chapters six, ten, sixteen, and twenty-four. They are the sexy ones." I backed away again.

He gave me a smirk before turning back to Tom. "Make sure this goes into a safe place, somewhere I can get to when I'm done here. Thanks, Tom." He nodded to him as his signal to leave. Bringing his hand up to the side of my head, brushing a piece of hair behind my hair. "I'm playing at the 'Hops and Barely' bar two blocks from here tonight. We start at 9, come by if you want your book back."

"Am I allowed to bring friends?" She asked.

"Absolutely. Bring them all." He answered.

"Okay, then I'll see you then...James." It felt a bit odd to say his name out loud like it was all just a dream. Not many people truly know how much she desired him. From there she turned on her heel and went to join Javis waiting for her on the other side of the ropes.

"What the HELL was that I just saw?!?!" Javis asked Jessica.

Not even trying to counsel her smile. "My wildest dreams coming true." Bringing her hands up crossing her fingers. "Fingers crossed...Oh! By the way, cancel your plans tonight, you are coming with me to see him play. He invited me and told me I could bring friends. Also, if any of the guys want to come too. Maybe you and Andrew can sneak away to a dark corner, while I and James do the same thing."

"Do you even know what you're getting yourself into? I mean I know you've been with older men....and married men but I feel like this is a whole different level." Javis says trying to knock a little sense in her.

"Don't shatter my dreams. Besides knowing my luck he's just flirting, and I'll end up back at my hotel room alone working out my frustration all night long, while you're having the time of your life." Jessica responded. "Okay, I'm going to go back to the hotel and figure out what to wear. Oh! I might need to buy something new. Meet me at my hotel room with everyone that is going at 8:45 ish pm and we'll all walk over." Hugging Javis goodbye before she was off to plan her outfit for the night.

They all met outside Jessica's room before they went down to the bar which was a block from the hotel they were staying at. If there was any day for her to look like a ten or higher this was the night. As soon as she left, meeting James, she found the closest nail salon to get both her fingers and toes done. Thankfully they could get her right in. On her way back she was stopped by a manikin in one of the store windows. It was wearing a short leather skirt with a red and black plaid T-shirt that cut down into a V and then followed with buttons. She didn't want to look overdone. It wasn't like they were in L.A., but there was no way she was going to look like anything less than on the prowl.

With her now in her new outfit, she also had her blonde hair and make-up to perfection. Jessica paired the outfits with sexy black heels that screamed 'Fuck Me Good!!!' She made sure she wore her lucky gold long heart necklace that dipped down just enough for men's eyes to wander to her breasts. Last finishing touch, spraying her perfume all over because let's face it, there wasn't a part of her body she didn't want James to touch in any way shape, or form. Yes, she defiantly looked as if she was out to find her prey.

"WOW!" Came from Javis's mouth. Then a few whistles from the other guys in the group. "You know if I wasn't gay, I'd try to hit that tonight."

"Thanks! I'm glad I waited to meet him until now. Not only is my mind not a hot mess, but neither is my body. Okay, that came out a bit like a 20-something. I just... I don't know if I'd be in the position I am now if I was the same sad girl, I was a few years ago." A calm came over Jessica.

"Well, whatever your weight or the crazy you have always been beautiful to me," Javis told her reassuringly.

"Aww thank you. This is why you're my bestie" She said with a bright smile.

Their friend Henry came up. "You know Jess I'm straight. If you need a shoulder to cry on when he turns you down, I'm here for you. Or anything you want to work out. You can call me anything you want."

Jessica walked up to Henry very sexy. "One it's never going to happen and second." She got closer to him to his ear and whispered. "You wouldn't be able to handle me. I need a man." Then she did something that surprised everyone. She gave his ear lobe a suck before walking away. "Come on everyone." With a hand wave. She secretly prayed she didn't have to take Henery up on his offer at the end of the night.

When they got to the bar it was packed. They were met by a bouncer at the front door. Jessica spoke "I should be on the list. "Jessica. Me and my friends. I just met James today. He's supposed to give me back the book I lent him."

He nods his head without an expression on his face checking the list. "Aww yes, here you are. Jessica book lady, plus friends. Go in."

The bar was pretty well packed. The band was on stage and James hadn't caught Jessica's eye. She was okay with that because the truth is even though she looked great and felt great there was still a part of her that had butterflies in the pit of her stomach. She figured the easiest way to kill them was a shot or two of tequila.

She slammed down one...two...three shots of Jose before she looked up at the stage to see if she could make any kind of eye contact with him. It took a few moments before both their eyes locked and they both traded smiles. That only made her heart flutter with more butterflies, only this time they didn't bother her, they made her giddy which didn't bother her one bit at all.

Two beers, lots of dancing, and forty-five minutes later the band was taking a twenty-minute break. James motioned for Jessica to come over to him. 'Breath' she told herself. Focus on how good he looks in his white T-shirt and black jeans, which we're doing him so many wonders.

She went up to him, passing Tom from earlier. He leaned into her ear so she could hear him, even though they weren't playing at that moment the bar was still loud. "I'm really glad you decided to show up." They both took in each other scents, him smelling of sweat and a sexy men's cologne. His was right in front of her and she had this image of just leaning forward and giving his neck a nice long lick but she knew where they were and who he was would be inappropriate, so to steady herself, she placed a hand on his clothed chest. He placed his hand on top of hers removing it. He whispers back in her ear again. "Not hear. Not now. Come find me after the show, we should finish up around 11:30 pm. But I know the bar doesn't close up till 1:00 a.m. I'd like to talk with fans afterward. But know I want to see you later." He gave her a small laugh. "Besides I have to give you back your book." Then he stepped away from Jessica and went in the back.

Finally, it was just about 1:00 a.m. and the bar was almost all cleared out. Javis came up to Jessica. "Look I know you're going to do what you're going to do but I have two rules for you. One I so want details tomorrow and secondly before you lay your head down wherever that might be to text me so I know you're okay." He says this as straight as he can at that moment even though he has had a bit to drink.

"Yes sir." She salutes him with a smile. "Oh hey! How did things work out with Andrew?"

"Well let's just say there's a reason I told you to text me instead of knocking on my door." He gave her a smile with an eyebrow up.

One by one left until it was just the bartender, James, and Jessica. "So did you ever happen to grace any of the pages in my book?" Jessica asked.

"I did," James said with a smile on his face.

"Are you going to tell me if you liked it? If you have any comments?" Jessica asked generally interested.

Taking out his hand, "Come with me."

Not questioning him she did just that by taking his hand.

They walked through the rest of the bar entering into a bright hallway with a few doors along the way. They entered one of the rooms where the lighting was dimmer and not bright in their eyes. You definitely could tell that this was the band's dressing room with a few mirrors with lighting above them, also with counters for make-up or anything you might need to put on them. Two couches on the side and a coat rack by the door. It had the back-of-the-bar dressing room look. When they entered James closed the door behind them. "So, every time you wrote about sex in this book did you think of me?"

There was a blush over Jessica's face. "For the most part, yeah."

James got close to Jessica. "Tell me, what is it that you want from me?" He said looking at her in the eyes. A soft expression across his face.

Forcing herself to keep eye contact. "Do I need to spell it out for you? Excuse the pun."

"Yes, you do." This time his voice took a softer note with a hint of flirtation. "I want to hear it."

Words failed her at that moment however her instincts were still working, she leaned up and kissed him. She figured she didn't have very much left to lose. Thankfully it didn't take long for his lips to fire back. After a few moments to where she could find her words again, she let go of the kiss as much as she hated to. "I want you to do whatever you want to me; however, you want." Her eyes had a fire in them.

"So, you're giving me the keys to the amusement park?" He leaned down and started kissing her around her neck.

She breathed out a breath of relief and rolled her eyes back. "Freely."

He then picked her up from the backside. Jessica wrapped her legs around him. Gently he placed her onto one of the counters. He took her leather jacket off of her to start the clothes pile, then went back in for another kiss holding her face in his hands before moving his hands down to start unbuttoning Jessica's top. While he was busy with her top, she was busy with his. Sliding her hands under the hem of his T-shirt. At that moment her task was not to take his shirt off it was to feel his chest.

It was just as she hoped and dreamed about, firm and flat, this gave her a shiver of pleasure down her back. James was down to her last button and slid her top off, before reaching behind to release the clasp of her bra. Slowly she let her bra fall off of her. "Your turn." She spoke to him as she leaned back a bit.

A moment later James was standing shirtless in front of Jessica. Without thinking, Jessica spoke. "You're so beautiful." Just memorized by him.

"The same can be said about you love." He bent down and took a hard nipple into his mouth, then moved to the other before moving further down her body but he was stopped.

"A little more, I wasn't ready for you to move yet," she said breathlessly.

Gladly he obliged her request and refocused on her breasts. Moans came from Jessica's mouth, running her hands through his hair. She kept him in that area of her body until she couldn't take it anymore and there was an even bigger release she needed further down her body.

He made his way down her body leaving a string of kisses down her flat stomach while pushing up her leather skirt revealing a black-soaked thong. Smiling to himself before swiftly taking her thong off. Kneeling before her now kissing up her thighs. Once again Jessica's breathing quickened. Now facing her lower dripping lips, he spoke. "Now this is where I've always thought the fountain of youth was," with a hunger in his voice.

"Well don't deny yourself now," she said jokingly to him. Lifting her legs to the table for him to have full access. Just then she felt his index finger smooth over her lower lips. It made Jessica bite back a moan. "More." Came lightly out of her lips.

James took that as encouragement, his finger then slowly inserted in her hot, wet, tight core. Slowly moving it back and forth. He then brought his mouth to her which this time she didn't hold back and let a loud moan that wrapped around both of their ears. She had a louder one when he added the workings of his tongue.

"Let's see how many licks it takes to get to the center of the tootsie pop," James told her. It was only six rounds of him gracing her clit before she came undone for him.

Coming up he was about to wipe his mouth when Jessica spoke. "Don't you dare? Come here, kiss me." He leaned down and kissed her, they let their tongues slip into each other mouths and explore. Taking their lips from each other "God I taste good on your lips." Jessica said in a half-hearted breath and moan.

"Anytime my dear, I loved how responsive you are to my touch. Then again, I had some insight on that." He said with a smile in his voice, before giving her a quick kiss.

Jessica leaned up, taking her legs down. She placed her hands on his black jeans, even though they were dark fabric she still could see the promenade budge in his pants. "My dear sweet boy, what do we have here?" She said with sweet fire in her voice. Her hand graced over his clothing-covered erection. "I think you are ready to play." She looked up at him waiting for him to give her some kind of sign to go ahead. He did, looking back at her he gave her a smile and a nod.

Jessica's hands unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans pulling them down to reveal that those were the only things between her and him. She could hear a moan escape his lips when he was finally freed from the confines of his pants.

James was everything and more when Jessica had seen the full length of his cock. She couldn't help but start to stroke him back and forth as well as lick up every last drop of precum that had already begun to fall. Her body began to ache with need, so she began to rock against the counter not quite wanting him to leave her mouth just yet because she was enjoying the sounds that came from his lips and the deep throaty moans.

SCWMen
SCWMen
9 Followers
12