Comic Con Fantasy Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes later though he pulled himself from her. Immediately She spoke. "There's a condom in my jacket pocket."

James bent down and retrieved her jacket searching the pockets before he found what he was looking for. "Bare skin." He read the label.

"Yeah, I figured if we did have sex, it would be the closest, I'd get to having you bare inside of me."

"Well then let's give you a taste of that before we get too far gone into it." Giving her the condom to hold he then asked her to lean back and spread her legs wide to where she was in plain view of him. Slowly and teasingly, James brought the tip of his cock up to the lips of her pussy and slid it up and down. This lit her body on fire. After a few moments of that, he did something that made Jessica fall apart right then and there. He slid his whole cock inside her and out. As he was pulling out of her insides clinched down and came apart letting out a 'Fuck'.

"Okay." He leaned forward and took the condom from her. "We're going to need this if you're going to keep doing that every time, I enter you. A man can only hold out for so long." Placed the condom fully onto his hardened length.

"I can't help it I've wanted you for so long. I'll try to be good this time." She smiled.

"Please don't. It's a bit of an ego boost." He said back to her before inserting himself back into her. At the same moment, they both let out a moan of pleasure.

They quickly got into a rhythm with each other. There was no mistaking that people were having sex in this room if you happened to be walking past the door. James leaned over kissing Jessica's neck, which only allowed him to go deeper.

"Oh, fuck James I'm close again," Jessica said breathlessly to him again.

"Go ahead, cum for me, don't hold back love, you know you want to." He said back to her in her ear like it was music.

"Come with me this time, let go with me." She whispered back.

Not long after we're their noses from that signaled their release. Jessica held him thereupon her for a few more moments enjoying his weight above her. Finally, she let him go.

From there it was as if the energy changed. They both weren't sure of one another anymore. Clothes were found to dress. This gave them both a moment to collect themselves.

Not knowing what to make of what would happen next Jessica grabbed her book and headed for the door even if for the life of her she could not find the panties she was wearing when she came in there. Just as she was about to open the door a hand slid above her keeping the door shut. "Please don't leave yet." Came from James' voice.

Jessica sighed in a breath of relief and turned around to face him.

He took the book from her. "I wanted to leave something else for you in your book. It's not bad. I skimmed through some other parts other than the chapters you suggested. So, if you ever have more to the story or a new one send it my way." He finished writing whatever it was he was writing in her book and closed it. "Don't read it until you get back to your hotel room. Now it's late. Let's get you safely tucked in."

James and Jessica walked the block back to her hotel. They both were trying to stay away from each other because you never knew if this would become world news. However, their hands and fingertips kept touching as their arms swung. I suppose they both could have pocketed or crossed their arms but why?

Once at Jessica's door, James had asked to enter her room. Once inside he spoke again. "I wanted to be able to give you a proper goodbye." He said with a smile on his lips that over the years of seeing it always made her smile.

"I'd like that very much so."

He leaned down one last time and gave her a gentle kiss that still took her breath away. "Goodnight Jessica."

"Mmmmmm." She opened her eyes. "Okay, time to go if you stay I'll never let you leave.

He backed up slowly to take her in one last time before he left that night.

Once he had Jessica had slipped into some comfortable clothes not wanting to wash away the scent or feel of tonight just yet. Before she cozied onto the bed she grabbed her book. After shooting Javis a quick text she took a deep breath and opened the book to reveal what James had written.

'Remember you don't deserve any less than what you dream of. One day you'll find your William. Until then I'm more than happy to be your staring lead in all your fantasies.' Then she saw a bit further down below his signature he had left her his phone number and e-mail.

'This day could not have gone any better.' She thought as she drifted off to sleep.

As James rode the elevator up to the top floor, he reached into his pocket he felt the panties Jessica had thought she had left. A smile formed on his face.

12