Comicon

Story Info
A girl plans to lose her virginity at comicon.
6.5k words
4.37
18.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TW: Non-consent - Obviously this is repulsive and this story is just for erotic entertainment purposes. Do not read if it does not interest you.

Have you ever found yourself turned on at the absolute worst moment in life?

This happened to me during a sleep over with a friend at my house. I was 19 at the time and still a virgin. At the time I was really horny and the fact that I had not had sex yet made me even hornier and flustered when I talked about sex with my girlfriends. This was perfectly natural but on this occasion my feelings added a lot of guilt as it was not appropriate.

I was back at home after the first year of college and still very much a virgin. I thought college would be when I finally lost the big V but I could never just go through with it. It was something that hung over me and it stopped me from being able to enjoy college. I was nerdy and shy and I could not quite break through yet to have my glow up. In High School I had a goth/emo phase but I had now grown out of it. I was the only Indian kid in the school and I did it more to have something more as part of my identity than being the only Indian kid in school. So I did the whole black lipstick, purple streaks in my hair, black clothes etc.

Kelly was my best friend in High School and she was visiting for a sleepover. I was surprised when I saw her as she had not changed much from High School. She still had the same emo look about her.

The conversation was initially a bit tentative and awkward between us as we reconnected but we were soon talking in the same way we did when we were in school.

We were in bed together and the conversation just began turning to sex.

"Jaya, so, did you do it?" She asked.

"Do what?" I asked confused for a moment.

"You know, did you lose the big V?" She asked. I hated the term big V. It was just sex but unfortunately something I had not experienced yet.

"No. I just can't find the right person," I replied.

"How is your dating life?" I asked trying to change the topic as I always felt awkward talking about my lack of sex life.

"Can we talk about something?" She said sounding serious.

"Of course. Are you ok?" I asked a little worried as her demeanor had completely changed.

"Do you remember a few months ago I said I would be going to Comicon and you couldn't make it?" I nodded my head vaguely remembering some loose plans to meet up for Comicon but I could not take time out at the time.

"I decided to go on my own. You only live once and all that," she said.

"That is cool. What happened?" I asked.

"I have not told anyone this. No one would believe me. I was on my own in this new city and I had found someone online who was renting out a room in his apartment for the few days of Comicon. He even reduced the rates for me. He was a 30 year old fat Indian nerd. Sorry, it doesn't matter that he was Indian but I am just describing him," she looks at me for my reaction but I know her too well to take offence.

"He seemed cool though. He was into Manga and he was a gamer too so I could joke with him. I was so excited and everything was going my way. I had planned on going as Harley Quinn, the Suicide Squad version. I went with the micro skirt, fishnet stockings, cropped 'daddy's lil monster' t-shirt and boots and the baseball bat over my shoulder," she described herself and I could just picture her looking hot. It was not an outfit I could pull off, mainly because of my physique and the fact I was not white. Kelly was skinny and tall-ish at 5'8" for a girl. I was only 5'3" and on the chubby side.

"Harley? Fuck. That sounds hot. Do you have any pictures?" She went through her phone and showed me a few of her in her bedroom.

"Who took these?" I asked.

"RJ, the guy Indian guy I was staying with," she replies and I wonder what the story here is as he keeps cropping up.

"You looked good and I loved that you did the hair too," I replied.

"I was happy with it but then again I think men think something different. They just saw me as a slut. I went with a thong instead of my normal panties and this may have been a mistake. Comicon was great and I really enjoyed it but I had to put up with some men copping a feel whenever I walked past. They could not help but grope my ass as I walked past or as they brushed past me. Some tried to even sneak their hands under my crop top. By the end I just got used to it and ignored the random touches," she explained and I felt bad that the perverts ruined her experienced.

"That sounds terrible. Were you ok?" I asked but the idea of her looking slutty and being groped was sending a tingly feeling between my legs.

"That is not the end of it. I did not let it ruin my experience of the event and I picked up some cool one of a kind things and queued up to meet the celebs. Anyway I got back in the evening and RJ was playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. You know me? I love that game," she said with a meek laugh.

"We would play that for hours," I replied as I reminisced about our late nights.

"Yeah, anyway my intention was to change immediately after a day of being groped by strangers but I had put so much effort into the outfit and I thought why not stay dressed like this. RJ asked if I liked Chinese and ordered food. He also pulled out a joint and he brought out a few spirit bottles. Vodka, whisky and absinthe," she made a face with her tongue sticking out of the side of her mouth.

"Spirits and you don't mix," I said knowing her too well.

"I turned to him and said the same," she said as we both gave each other that look of synchronicity.

"Anyway, we just game for a while and smoke the joint between us. It is kind of intimate sharing a join. He is looking over at me but it isn't obvious ogling. I kind of didn't mind if he did though. I was dressed to be ogled. As the hours turn later I was a little buzzed from the weed and he brings it up once more. 'If you do this challenge, I will take a shot but if you fail then you take a shot?' He offered. I knew the game like the back of my hand so there was no way I was failing. He took the first shot. But I opened up the drinking game now and everytime he completed a challenge I took a shot. We had both taken 3 shots each and you know me. I began to feel lightheaded. A mix of the week and alcohol. It was time I should have gone to my room but we were on the last level. I was about to leave when he said, 'come on, we are on the last level. I can't do this without you,' he had a way of making me want to stay. He offered that the last shot should be absinthe. If I was successful he would take it and if I failed he would take it. I have never drank this before but I knew it would be strong. He convinced me I would complete it easily and as I felt there was little risk of losing I agreed to his condition." She paused for a moment as she seemed to be in deep thought.

I was invested in the story and aroused by the slow description of events.

"What happened next?" I asked as my intrigue made me impatient.

"My hubris got the better of me. My skills were not as good after three shots of vodka and I failed. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised as my eyes were directed to the shot glass. I pinched my nose and swallowed it in one. My throat felt like it was burning and I had to rapidly down the chaser. My head was now spinning. When I tried to get up the room felt like it was spinning out of control. I had to sit back down. Rj came up close to me and stroked my leg over the fishnet stockings. I tried to push him away like 'wtf are you doing' but my sense of self was weak and he easily pushed me down against the couch. He began to kiss me and my body out of instinct kissed him back. He was on top of me in a flash as he pulled his sweatpants down," she paused as she became a little teary eyed and deep in thought.

My mind was in a different place though. I was so turned on and I could feel myself become moist at hearing this.

I held her hand and reassured her, "It is ok. You can tell me."

"My memory is hazy. I really do not remember much. For parts of it I just remember a throbbing between my legs. The most intense arousal as I slipped between a dream sense and reality. I remember regaining consciousness when he is on top of me fucking me hard with his hand around my throat. All I can see is the elephant pendant around his neck as it moves with the rhythm of his thrusts. My crop top is pulled up over my breasts with my bra. He has torn a hole in my pantyhose and he has pulled my thong to the side. I just hear him grunting and saying 'Daddy's lil fuckin' monster'. The most shameful part is that I am moaning as he forces himself on top of me," she says.

"Were you turned on by it?" I asked. I knew I should not be asking these questions as she shared trauma but I found it arousing. I felt so guilty about how I was feeling.

"It is hard to explain. I didn't want it but my body reacted differently. My legs were wrapped around him and I would be lying if I said my pussy was not wet and my pussy muscles were not gripping on to his cock for life. My moans told their own story. It was maybe the strongest orgasm I had ever experienced and I definitely remember that as my eyes rolled into the back of my head," she said and her voice was quieter.

"How big was he?" I asked unable to stop myself from wanting more details. I was so wrong for asking this but I could not help it. I was a horny teenager and pinched my leg hard for letting it slip.

"He was fat. Oh. You mean his. It was fat and maybe the biggest I have ever had. I don't really remember it. He flipped me over on to my stomach and fucked me hard from behind. He used me as a fuck toy. He pulled my hair as he fucked me hard. If I am honest, I think I got off on the roughness of it. Then I felt him push his cock into my ass. It was the first time I had anal and it was painful but soon I was pushing back against him and moaning to the fucking. I sound like a slut and I am sure he thought I was. I remember him finally relenting and cumming over my ass. The next thing I remember is waking up in my room. I was hungover and groggy in the morning. I threw up after I woke up. My head was about the explode. Rj helped clean up the floor after I threw up and he was back to being the nice host rather than the predator I saw last night. I was confused and perplexed by his actions and wondered if I had imagined it. In the end I pushed him out of the room and told him to fuck off as I had a cry on the bed trying to figure things out. I then heard my phone beep. He sent a video clip of me being fucked and moaning. I heard myself say, 'Rougher. Fuck Daddy's lil monster hard. Choke me. Fuck me harder!' Something I could not remember for the life of me but it was definitely me. Who would believe me after seeing that video?" She said as she cried.

I hugged her but I felt so hot and bothered by the story.

After a few minutes I left to go to the bathroom. I removed my panties and they were completely soaked. So soaked that I had to change my underwear. I rubbed my clit while sat on the toilet as I imagined being ravaged the way Kelly had been.

I bit my hand as I tried to control any sounds.

"Hmph!" I muffled my moan as I came in a strong orgasm before I was able to return to the bedroom to comfort Kelly.

We slept in each others arms that night but I could not forget the story she had told me.

I bonded with Kelly during the summer and we planned to stay in touch more over the year.

My insecurities played up as the college year started. I still had no boyfriend and there was no real opportunity to have sex. My insecurities played up and I began to believe it was down to my looks. I was chubby compared to Kelly but I always dressed frumpy in baggy hoodies and jeans. It meant those horny feelings were growing inside of me

As comicon approached I thought I would message Kelly to see if she wanted to go. She said she was too busy this semester and would not be able to go. I decided to take the you only live once philosophy on myself and booked a ticket for comicon. But as I searched for a hotel room they seemed to be fully booked in the city or too expensive so it led me to the websites where people rent out their rooms for a few days.

Then I saw it, a post by RJ. Single room. Shared bathroom and shower. Fresh towels and bed linen supplied. I looked at his picture and he looked like your typical fat Indian nerd but he looked to be at least 30.

After the story Kelly told me I should have scrolled past this post but there was a curiosity as I sent him a message.

Hi RJ,

I am visiting the Comicon next week and looking for a reasonably priced place to stay for two nights.

Can you negotiate on your rates? I am just a student and trying to do this on a budget.

Love,

Jaya xoxo

There wasn't a reply until later in the afternoon.

Hey Jaya,

Thank you for the enquiry. Unfortunately I do not rent to anyone without a profile picture.

Regards,

Rj

For Prom I dressed up as Wednesday and I uploaded the picture.

Hi RJ,

Sorry about that. I have uploaded a picture.

Sorry about the nerdy picture. I like to do cosplay.

Are you able to discount the rates?

Love,

Jaya xoxo

His reply was swifter this time.

Hey Jaya,

Cool picture. I would probably go as Gomez.

Sure, I can discount it for you. I was a student myself once upon a time. Shall we say 50%?

Regards,

Rj

He seemed cool and laidback in his reply and it was significantly cheaper than anywhere else available.

Hey Rj,

That is amazing and so generous. Thank you so much.

Love,

Jaya xoxo

I told Kelly I would be going to Comicon and I would love for her to join but she was adamant she was too busy and she seemed disappointed to be missing out.

I arrived at the apartment and Rj was there to greet me. He helped me with my bags and provided me with toiletries and showed me around. He was pretty chilled out and let me do what I wanted.

I had already planned out my outfit for the Comicon but I was insecure. Due to my body shape and shorter hair I decided to go with a Velma outfit. I was wearing a tight fitting orange top and a short skirt. Long white knee length socks. Kelly's story was on my mind and I decided to go with a thong.

Rj was giving me a lot of attention and spoke to me about my interest and likes and dislikes.

He would also drop the odd compliment, "You look cute." He said at one point when I was giggling at some joke. It seemed like he was flirting with me and this was a nice feeling as I had a lack of attention recently.

He was keeping the balance between showing interest and being overbearing. I realised he was a gamer and we talked about what games were trash and good. He gave me a lot of attention and I secretly enjoyed this.

He was coming out of his room when I was about to leave for the convention.

"I didn't think you could look cuter, but you made it work," he said as I was about to leave and the compliment made me blush.

"Kinda slutty too," he said with a cheeky grin which maybe made me take it easier than I usually would.

The comicon was pretty cool and I was like a kid in a candy store. I did feel the odd hand brush against my ass and in a way it kind of turned me on. Men would brush up close to me as they walked passed and one even groped my breast.

I queued for two hours to take a picture with a particular actor. He was the star attraction for the event as he was in a famous scifi movie. As we were posing to take the picture. He placed his hand around my waist which was fine but then he dropped it lower to grope my ass over my skirt. The assistant was fumbling with the camera and I felt his hand creep under my skirt and grope my ass.

"Sweet cheeks," he said as his assistant snapped the picture. He signed the picture and I was ushered along as the next person was waiting.

I went back to the apartment with a growing horny feeling after being sexualised all day.

Rj was playing Final Fate. A game I had told him I was a fan of as he invited me to sit down.

"Do you want to play? I was going to order some Chinese food, if you are interested?" The flashback to Kelly's story was on my mind as I listened to him.

"I would love some food. Are you sure you want to play me? I am pretty good," I say just throwing it out there that I like a challenge.

"Ok. You will know better than to challenge me," he replies.

I excuse myself to freshen up as the food arrives. I go to the bathroom and then return to my room for a brief moment. I remove my bra from under my t-shirt and I can see my nipples poking through my t-shirt.

I return to the room and he can't take his eyes off my chest.

"Did it get cold in here?" He says looking at my stiff nipples poking through my shirt as I take a seat next to him.

I giggle as I reply, "You should try wearing a bra all day."

"I'm not complaining. I always had a crush on Velma so to have a slutty brown Velma sitting next to me is a turn on," he says with that cheeky grin. He is testing his boundaries but I just return a smile. We eat and play a few casual games in the battle version. He lights a joint and I feel a gentle buzz. I have the upper hand in most of the battles but he can surprise me from time to time. It keeps me on my toes.

It has been about an hour and I am surprised he has not yet challenged me to a drinking game. I am feeling a gentle buzz from the weed.

"This is fun and all but it is getting late," I say as I wait for his reaction.

"I thought you liked a challenge? Why don't we make this game interesting?" He offered.

"Are you trying to get me to play a strip game?" I say with a smile as I think maybe I should tease him and see more of the side of Rj that Kelly saw.

"Oh. I was merely thinking of a drinking game. But I won't rule it out," he says with a devilish grin.

"What is the drinking game?" I asked.

"I like to keep it simple. Whoever loses takes a shot," he said as he brought out a bottle of vodka and absinthe.

I preferred spirits but I was still a lightweight and the buzz from the marijuana was making me feel lightheaded. His game seemed to go up a few levels and he won a few games but I also won a couple.

As we were getting drunk he was leaning in a lot more and his elbow would dig into my weighty breasts.

I was biting my lips as his elbow rubbed against my nipple.

There was an intense game between us and I had the upper hand but his constant touches were distracting me.

I had large areola and distended stiff nipples. My nipples were a dark skin tone and they were visible through the thin layer of my shirt.

"Wtf dude! Give me some space," I say as he uses his body to lean into me.

"Sorry. It was the heat of the game," he said as he backed slightly away but he was still rubbing his leg against mine as his leg slightly pulled my skirt up my thigh revealing my naked flesh.

The game was intense and we were one hit away from defeat or victory. He flicked up my skirt with his leg flashing my thong briefly to him. I tried to pull it down but it was enough of a distraction for him to win.

I stood up and downed another shot as the alcohol was taking it's effect. I was a little woozy as I sat back down and he grabbed hold of me as he sat me back down.

His hand groped my ass under my skirt and his other groped my fleshy breast.

He was leaning in as he sat me down and my breathing was heavy. All of a sudden he leaned in for a kiss.

The last time I was in this situation was on Prom Night. My date Kevin R was dropping me off home when he parked around the corner from my house. I had never been kissed when I bit the bullet to lean in for a kiss. I had not seen him lean in at the same time and well instead of kissing him, I ended up headbutting him and giving him a nose bleed. Needless to say there was no date after that.

12