Comicon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rj leaned in I was very aware of what he was doing and made sure there was no repeat. He was forceful and pressed me back. I had my hand on his chest as I clenched his t-shirt and tried to resist his force. His lips felt velvety as our lips came together. I closed my eyes as I let the sensations taken over me and kissed him back.

His hands firmly groped my breasts and pinched my stiff nipples between his thumb and forefinger. I moaned in his mouth as he did this. I was resisting more against him as I wasn't ready. He then shoved his tongue into my mouth and it took me by surprise. Out of instinct I used all of my force to push him off.

He backed off me and apologised.

"I misread the signals. I didn't mean to," he said.

I was breathing heavy from the intense kiss and fumble.

"It is fine. Maybe I should go to sleep," I said thinking this is a bad idea despite my horny feelings.

"Come on. I apologized. I thought you felt something similar. We were having a good time. Weren't we? Let's play a few more games. I will take it easy on you. Maybe even let you win if that helps," he says.

"Oh, you will take it easy on me? Let me win? Please play at your best and we will see who needs to have it easy," I say as that competitive edge comes back in.

He sucks me back in like he knows just what buttons to press.

We play once more and I start to dominate him from early.

I have picked Ashe who is a tall athletic Asian martial artist. She usually dresses in different color kimonos. Rj has picked Dravo, a slow brutish monstrous of a fighter. I am able to run rings around him as I use the speed of Ashe to run circles around him.

He takes his defeat well but just sits there and doesn't pour his shot.

He all of a sudden pulls off his shirt. I watch his hairy fat body come into view and he is wearing a Lord Ganesh pendant. I sigh as I watch his body. He is not particularly sexy but I can't help but take in his body.

"I don't want you to think I am getting you drunk so maybe we should change the game," he said.

"A strip game is meant to make me think you are trying not to sleep with me?" I said.

"Hmm," he said in thought and his confusion made me laugh.

"Fine. But you will be naked very soon and surely the winner should pick what items come off," I said.

"That sounds fair," he said as we started a new game.

He was leaning close once more and his elbow was just gently brushing against my breast and over my sensitive nipples.

I bite my lip as he gently manipulates my breast.

He is wearing sweatpants and he adjusts his crotch as he looks in discomfort.

"Are you uncomfortable?" I ask.

"You might get the wrong idea," he replies.

"I didn't think you were the type to be coy," I said.

"If you really want to know, your tits have made my dick really hard and I just had to adjust it," he replied.

"Oh," I reply as I can't help but glance at his crotch in the sweatpants.

He loses once more and he looks over at me.

"You can choose what I should take off or if you want me to take another shot," he asks.

I look at the spirits and then I look at his crotch.

"I don't want you think I am trying to get you drunk so you better take off those sweatpants," I say.

He lowers his sweatpants and reveals his fat naked cock. I am surprised he is not wearing any underwear.

"Here you go," he says as a big reveal and making his cock bounce up and down.

"You don't like wearing underwear?" I ask as I watch his fat cock and lick my lips.

"Just like you don't like wearing a bra," he says as he looks at my chest.

As we played the next game I kept glancing over at his cock. I am so horny at this stage that I am practically salivating over his cock. My panties are so wet that they are at that uncomfortable stage where I would usually change them.

"You make me so fucking hard," he grunts.

"Stop it," I say as I try to focus on the game but I keep glancing at that hard cock.

"I can smell your cunt from here. I can see you looking at my cock. You want to touch it. I bet you know how to work your tongue around a fat cock. Don't be a cock tease. Just touch it!" He says in a grunty low voice in my ear.

"Stop it! You just want me to play one handed," I reply.

He gropes my breast firmly with one hand and I squirm.

"Fine. We both play one handed," he says as I reluctantly reach over and slowly stroke his cock.

"Uff!" I moan as he lifts my shirt up and begins to squeeze and massage my large heavy breasts.

He roughly pinches and rolls my nipples, "Uff! Uh!" I moan as I squirm and squeeze my legs together.

I firmly and more rapidly stroke his cock. He begins to pull on my nipples and twist them.

I am losing my senses as my built up horny frustrations build up.

"Stop being a cock tease and suck it! You are hungry for it!" He says in that low grunty voice that sends vibrations through my cunt. I glance down at his fat juicy cock.

"Oh! Fuck it!" I finally say and go down to my knees and begin to lick his cock head.

I look up at him and he is focused on me with his eyes. I lick the head of his cock with my tongue and lick up the precum.

"Lick it like a good lil slut! Fuck! You are good," he says as I work my tongue on the underside of his cock head. He has pulled my t-shirt up and is squeezing my breasts as I lick his cock. He makes me so horny.

"Take off your panties and pass them to Daddy," he orders me and I pull them down to my knees. I am putty in his hands as he begins to control me. The way he said Daddy just turned me on as it reminded me of his sex with Kelly. I have to lift my knees up for a moment before I can take them off.

I pass them to him and he takes a deep sniff, "You are dripping wet. How did you wait this long?" He liked embarrassing and humiliating me but I was too horny to stop now. Tonight was the night my wait ended. I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck it and wrap my tongue around it.

"Fuck! You are too good!" He grunted and groaned as he grabbed my hair in a fist and forced me to deep throat him. I began to gag on his cock and I could feel my saliva drip down my chin and on to my breasts. He was ramming his cock down my throat as he began to throat fuck me.

He was so rough and aggressive that I was beginning to get turned on. My hand went between my legs and I began to touch my naked wet folds. They were soft and engorged. My juices caused a smooth velvety feel. I slipped my finger between my folds and sought out my clit. My orgasm was so close and it caused me to roughly flick my clit a few times as I climaxed hard.

My moans reverberating around his fat cock as he rammed it deep down my throat and came down my throat.

"Clean Daddy's cock like a good lil slut," he said as he looked down at me.

I looked up at him and I felt I was under his spell. I began to lick his cock clean and I looked up at him.

"Sit on Daddy's lap and feed him your fat tits," he says.

I look up at him biting my lip and give him a sultry look, "Yes, Daddy."

I sit on his lap, straddling him and remove my t-shirt.

I hold up my breasts in my hands and feed them into his mouth. He licks around my large areola and sucks on my nipples until it pops in his mouth.

"Uff! Daddy!" I moan as he continues to suck on my nipple.

I can feel his cock stir under me and I slide up and down his cock as it is flat against his body. I can feel it grow and become more virile.

"Uh! Uh! Daddy! I have a confession!" I moan as his hands are under my skirt firmly groping my ass.

He looks up at me to say he is listening but continues to suck my nipples.

His finger delving into the crack of my ass. He is rubbing the ring of my anus which causes me to squirm on his cock.

"Daddy! I am a virgin!" I moan as he begins to penetrate my ass with his finger.

"Uff! Daddy! Coming!" I moan out loud as my body convulses and contorts from the orgasm.

"You are too horny to stay a virgin after tonight!" He whispers in my ear. I can feel his cock become harder than before.

He lays me back down on the couch.

"Daddy, please be gentle with me," I say quietly as I hold the pendant around his neck.

He nods his head and gently spreads my legs. I can feel his fat cock at my wet tight hole. He lubricates his cock with my juices as he rubs it against my folds and wet hole. I feel his head begin to penetrate me and I hold on to him for dear life and wrap my arms around his head.

He penetrates one inch after another. Just slowly rocking back and forth as more of my juices coat his cock.

"Uff! Rj! I love you!" I moan as he buries himself completely inside of me. I barely know him and he is definitely a creep but in that moment I feel something intense as we are joined.

There is an intense pain as he breaks my hymen but he lets my body adjust to his fat cock before slowly thrusting in and out of me. He is on top of me and I can see that pendant rock back and forth in motion with his motions.

He is making slow and gentle love to me as my hands are all over his body and his hands all over mine.

I pull him into a kiss and it is a slow and gentle kiss this time as our lips slowly melt into each other.

My toes curl up as I feel these amazing sensations in my body.

"Uh!" I moan into his mouth as a powerful orgasm builds inside of me. It is the most intense feeling I have ever experienced.

He thrusts deep inside of me fills me with his cum as I claw his back and wrap my legs tightly around him as I climax. My eyes roll back as I feel these powerful sensations wash over.

I am spent back on couch as the powerful sensations wash over me. Rj pulls out of me as I watch his cock covered in thick white cum mixed with my blood. He wipes it clean on my skirt. He kisses down my body from my shoulder down my stomach. He begins to kiss my vagina folds and I mewl in response as he delves between my folds with his lips and tongue.

"Oh! Uh!" I moan as he begins to suck on my clit. He was insatiable.

He flipped me over with ease and began licking kissing my thunder thighs and my sweet cheeks.

He firmly grasped my cheeks and spread them as he kissed that sensitive part between my ass and vagina. His tongue began to rim around my anal ring.

"No, not that," I tried to resist but he was far too strong as he had me pinned down.

"Be a good lil slut," he said as he continued to lick my anal ring. I could feel my anal sphincter contract and relax as he rimmed me. He then began to insert his tongue inside of me and tongue fuck my asshole.

"Daddy needs to fuck you now!" He said as he pitched me up on all fours in doggy.

He roughly fucked me from behind as he tugged my short hair back.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" I moaned as he rammed into me.

"Uh! Uh! Uff! I moaned in rhythm with his hard thrusting fucks.

His thighs slapped against my ass with every thrust and he spanked my ass hard.

"Fat slut! This fat ass was made to be fucked!" He grunted as he maintained his thrusts.

He eventually let go of my hair as I went face down ass up.

"Fuck Daddy's lil monster harder!" I moaned and I felt him begin to fuck me harder.

All of a sudden I felt him pull out and then I felt him enter my virgin asshole. He grunted and fought against my tight anal ring as he forced it inside of me.

"Fuck!" I screamed out loud as I felt him completely inside.

"Daddy's lil slut loves his fat cock in all 3 of her virgin holes!" He grunted as he fucked me hard.

"Yeah! Daddy's lil slut loves that fat cock!" I moan as I began to rub my clit as I feel another orgasm cumming.

He is fully inside of my ass when he eventually finishes inside of me.

My body is spent and I fall asleep with cum oozing out of my ass and vagina.

I am awaken by a powerful throbbing between my legs and loud thudding noise from a rampant sex dream. I wake just horny like never before. I wake up with Rj on top of fucking me in a strange new bed.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! What are you doing to me?" I moaned with partially closed eyes.

"I am cumming!" He grunts and I throw my head back as I feel another orgasm inside of me.

He rolls over me and catches his breath.

"It feels like I am living a dream," he says as he catches his breath.

"I need to leave in a few hours. As you know, all good dreams come to an end," I said.

He fucked me in the shower and again in my bedroom before I left. Before I left he walked me to the train station and kissed me one more time. I snapped the pendant and chain off his neck.

"I am keeping this as a souvenir," I said with a cheeky smile.

He took my details and over the next few months we exchanged messages but these messages became more frequent.

The following semester Kelly dropped by college just to meet and I wondered how she would react if she knew what happened between me and Rj.

12