Coming Clean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now?" Brenda asked.

"And now, things have never been better," Jackie chuckled carelessly. "A lot of that has to do with Kyle, I mean he's just fantastic in bed. But it's me too. I've changed considerably from the shy, demure wife that used to depend on Ryan making our sex life good. Maybe it's because of the line I've crossed with Kyle. There's really not a lot to pretend to be prim and proper about once you've done what I've done. So I've decided I might as well make the most of it and enjoy myself rather than hold back."

"But it's Kyle..."

"Brenda, you just don't get it do you? The sexual energy we have is like nothing I've never had with anyone else, and a lot of that, as strange as it might sound to you, is because we're mother and son."

"So when did this finally all happen?"

"When did we first have sex? October 10th."

"Isn't that your birthday?" Brenda asked astonished.

"I swear, things just worked out that way," Jackie chuckled with amusement. "But it does seem fitting now. I came out of that day feeling like a different person, looking forward with the new life ahead of me."

"And the birthday present I got was pretty nice too," Jackie added with a wink.

"How did you end up having sex on your birthday?" Brenda asked, trying to pretend she hadn't heard the rest of what Jackie had said, although the mere excitement in her eyes was impossible to ignore.

"Like I said, it was unexpected. I mean, we hadn't done anything physical with each other that you couldn't dismiss as being mostly harmless if you wanted. But when Kyle told me he wanted to take me out for the night to celebrate, my mind started working, wondering if I could turn this little date of ours into something more. And that's when I started making plans, just in case."

"What do you mean?" Brenda asked.

"You know, little things a girl does so that she doesn't get caught unprepared. Like making sure she's well groomed. I admit, it felt surreal though. I've trimmed my pussy a thousand times, but never while thinking that I was doing it for Kyle. I actually got really turned on as I shaved, checking myself in mirror to make sure I looked my best for him."

"What about, you know... protection?" Brenda asked uneasily.

"You know I'm already done with those worries," Jackie laughed back. "I got my tubes tied years ago."

"Oh sorry, I forgot."

"But I do have some condoms from when you tried to get me dating again. I mean, you never know what a stranger might have in his past, right? It's funny, because I came across them a day or two before 'it' happened, and all I could think about was Kyle asking... telling, me to put one on him. Or fantasizing about when he was a little younger and had never used one before, asking me to teach him how to put one on..."

"What?" Brenda asked. "That sounds perverted."

"It is, and maybe that's why I kept thinking about it. The last thing I wanted Kyle to do is wear a condom if we had sex, but all I could think about me teaching him how to use one by stretching it over his hard cock for him. I don't why, but I got so turned on I just started masturbating right there in the bathtub as I was shaving, and before I knew it, I was climaxing so hard I needed to grab hold of the side of the tub for support. Even thinking about it now turns me on."

"Sorry, sometimes I get little carried away," Jackie added when she noticed Brenda get visibly flustered.

"Why don't you just continue," Brenda said.

"Okay. Well, my attitude was certainly different on this night, to the point where I think it made a big impact on Kyle. We'd done stuff like this before, gotten dressed up for a night on the town, but the atmosphere was always that of a mom and her son, or maybe two friends as time had worn on. This really felt like a legitimate date to me, and unconsciously I began treating it like one. Again, I didn't know where any of this was headed, but I was too far gone to even think about it anymore. Like any other date, I just wanted to go out and have a good time, knowing in the back of mind that if everything went in the right direction it might lead to something more."

"So you didn't actually plan to have sex with him?" Brenda asked.

"I did, and I didn't. All I can say for certain by this time was that I knew I wanted to. I just needed the timing to be right. And so we went out and had dinner, and later to a club for some drinks and dancing. It was a lot of fun, and more and more I felt like it was turning out to be the perfect night. I even got the courage to flirt a little, and then a lot. I didn't know what Kyle was thinking by now, but I could tell it was working. Near the end of the night, we were dancing, and when a slow song came on, I pulled him close to me, like I would any lover. It felt so good, holding him tight like that, and the moment felt so perfect that I almost kissed him, but at the last second I chickened out."

"Maybe that was for the best?" Brenda asked. "It might have creeped him out, although obviously it didn't in the end."

"I'm pretty sure once the surprise of his mom kissing him in a room full of people wore off he would have enjoyed it," Jackie chuckled, "considering he didn't seem too embarrassed to have his hard-on pressing in to me as we danced."

"Oh my god," Brenda said in shock.

"Funny, I remember saying the exact same thing," Jackie laughed, "but for very different reasons."

"We were both feeling pretty tipsy by now, and for safety sake Kyle decided to get a cab for us. We didn't say a lot on the ride home, but I knew what I wanted and felt more determined than ever to have it happen tonight. I hadn't felt this sexy or horny in years, so much so that I even thought about putting a hand down Kyle's pants and playing with his cock as we rode in the back seat of the cab. I hadn't done anything like that before, even when Ryan and I were still young and silly kids, and so the thought of doing it now made me feel so naughty and turned on."

"You didn't... did you?" Brenda asked.

"No, but it would have been fun," Jackie smiled. "I wonder if the driver would have noticed or have figured out by looking at us that that Kyle was my son. Gives me chills just thinking about it now."

"When we got home, Kyle helped me up the stairs. I wasn't drunk, but it gave me an excuse to hold on to him as we went back to my room. The sexual tension had been gradually building up all night, but despite that I knew Kyle wasn't going to make the first move. As much as I tried to send the proper signals his way, it was still too much for him to take such a risk of being wrong. As perfect as the setting was, I knew this wasn't going to happen unless I made it happen."

"What did you do?" Brenda asked.

"It went something like this..."

"Thanks for everything, sweetie," I said, giving Kyle a warm hug. "I had a wonderful time."

"Me too," Kyle replied. "We should do stuff like this more often." I could hear the innuendo in his voice, slight as it was. Kyle wasn't only talking about the more benign moments, but the less than innocent ones, like the sexually charged dance we had shared. But once again, he was too unsure of himself to take this little banter of ours any farther.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then," Kyle said. Much as he tried to hide it, I could sense the disappointment in his voice. Was I reading him correctly, or wrong about all of this, hearing only what I wanted to hear? It was one of those watershed moments, where you either take that leap of faith and hope for the best or cautiously back away. I couldn't imagine a better situation for me to act than this, so I went for it, pulling Kyle into my arms to give him the deepest, most passionate kiss I could muster. I'll never forget Kyle's reaction during those several seconds where our lips remained locked, as the immediate shock of what I had done slipped away and he began returning my affections. Still, he had a confused look on his face after our kiss ended, as he no doubt was unsure of what this all meant.

"Kyle," I said as lovingly as I could, "I don't want to be alone tonight. Do you understand?"

"I... of course I understand..." he stuttered back. "It's just... are you sure about this?"

"The only thing that would make me unsure is if you didn't want it too. If I've been terribly wrong about us tonight, or these past few months, then tell me now, and I'll do everything I can to forget the last minute ever happened."

"No," Kyle said, his confidence beginning to assert itself once more. "I'd like... I'd very much like to stay."

"Good," I beamed. "Then, in that case, I have something to show you. Taking Kyle by the hand, I had him sit on the bed and then I stood a few paces away, facing him. With a big grin on my face, I slowly removed the black party blouse and then slid the tight, white miniskirt I'd worn to the ground. I was wearing a black lace bra and panty set, with matching garter belt and stockings.

"I don't even remember the last time I wore these," I giggled as I playfully pulled on one of the garter belt straps and then released it to snap back to place. "But then I remembered seeing some, shall we say, interesting images on your computer years ago where all of the models were wearing garter belts. And so I thought I'd get your expert opinion on mine."

"Holy shit, mom, you look amazing," Kyle said as his eyes got wide. I could see his defenses starting to melt away completely, being replaced with an excitement in his eyes which I'm sure mirrored the look in mine as well.

"I had a feeling you were into this sort of thing," I teased back.

"Well, to be honest, that was more of a phase I had back then."

"So you don't like my outfit?" I asked coyly, lifting a leg slightly to get the strap pulled tight against my thigh.

"I didn't say that," Kyle laughed. "You look as beautiful... sexy... as any of those women. But in the end, you're even better, because you picked this out for me. I don't what else to say, other than I love it."

"You turn me on so much, mom. Your body is incredible," Kyle managed to add a moment later. His tone was still a bit awkward, but getting bolder by the second. "And I love seeing this side of you. I always thought you were so sexy, but this is more than I could have ever asked for."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that," I purred back, "but I'd like to feel it even more." I sauntered back to where Kyle was on the bed, and then roughly sat down onto his lap. Any inhibitions between us seemed to be gone now, as we fiercely kissed each other again and again. I could feel Kyle' hands shamelessly exploring my body as I held him, with one inside my bra tweaking one of my hard nipples and the other squeezing my still panty covered ass. As much as I was enjoying the attention, however, Kyle was still fully clothed, and I forced my lips away from his hungry mouth determined to change this condition.

With Kyle still sitting on the edge of the bed, I got on my knees between his legs and hurriedly pulled his shirt and tie loose. Kyle soon got the message, and helped until I got him bare to the waist. Kyle stood up, and I began working his belt loose, pulling his trousers to the floor around his ankles. I was now directly facing his groin, with the perfect outline of his erection straining against his white cotton briefs.

"Jesus Christ," I said, grabbing at thick shaft through his underwear. His cock was a certainly a nice size, more impressive in width than length, but I'll be damned if any man could be that hard without taking some sort of medication first. I had to see this thing in the flesh, but to my surprise Kyle stopped me when I reached to pull his briefs down.

"I can wait, mom. I mean, jeez, it is your birthday and everything..." he protested.

"What, Marlene didn't like sucking cock?" I asked quizzically. I knew I shouldn't have brought her up, but my curiosity had gotten the best of me. Even in our more 'adult' conversations as of late, Kyle had never told me this.

"She was okay with it, I guess..." he said unconvincingly.

"My goodness, that girl was out to lunch," I laughed back, "Especially with a beautiful cock like this. The girl should have never let you leave home."

"Come on, mom, it's even your birthday and all," Kyle protested.

"It is indeed," I smiled back, "and so far it's the best one I've ever had."

"Here Kyle, relax," I chuckled, motioning his arms back down to his sides. "This is the best birthday present mama's ever had, now be quiet and let her blow out the big candle you brought for her."

I pulled his underwear to the ground, and watched stunned for a moment as Kyle' steely cock bobbed in front of my face. I probably should have been slow, seductive, and all of those sexy things, but in that moment all I could think about was how I wanted to get as much of that cock as possible down my throat. Sorry if that sounds too slutty for you Brenda, but you don't know what I was feeling. The desire, the lust. Seeing my handsome boy sitting naked before me, with his hard cock just begging for my attention. If there was any hesitation on my part before, it was certainly gone now. In an instant, I had it halfway down my throat, sucking on it for all I was worth.

"Oh my god, mom, oh my god, that's so good," Kyle groaned deeply. I didn't know if he was still calling me mom like this out of habit, or because it added to his excitement, but I knew it added to mine. My wonderful boy was moaning in ecstasy as I bobbed my head up and down on his cock and I was loving it, getting even more turned on by him calling me mom as I did it. My eyes had been focused downwards, fixed on the task at hand, but when I glanced upwards I could see Kyle lust-filled eyes watching me suck him off. Did the image of me of all people doing it to him turn him on as much as it did for me?

I could feel Kyle' body tensing up as he fought the urge to cum. I wasn't sure what he was waiting for, so I asked Kyle if something was wrong.

"Marlene..." he barely managed to gasp. "She always wanted me to warn her before... you know."

I know this is going to sound strange Brenda, but I guess the best word you could use to describe my sex life with Kyle is "complicated." We can be all sweet and loving one minute, nasty and wild the next, and insanely kinky the minute after that. Hearing Kyle bring up Marlene at this moment brought out the most vulgar side of me yet, and the competitive side of me as well, as I was determined to make him forget her and any bad memories of her once and for all.

"Come on son, don't hold back now, sweetie," I said with as much excitement as I muster. "Can't you see how badly I want to taste you?"

That was enough to set Kyle off, and I just barely managed to clamp my lips around his spasm shaft before he it was too late. It was a lot more than I expected, and tried my best to keep up as I could feel jet after sticky jet coat the back of throat. Kyle slumped back for a few minutes to recover, and I took the opportunity to gently stroke his cock while I licked and sucked his spent balls.

After resting a while Kyle sat up again and, mustering up the naughtiest grin I could, said, "See, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"More like fucking incredible," he laughed back. "I can't believe you did that."

"Best birthday candle I've ever had," I chuckled in reply. "Although I can't say I'm quite finished with it yet."

"I want to fuck you so bad," he said in a voice so honest with desire that I could feel myself getting wet.

There was such a raw arousal in Kyle' voice, an carnal passion that even took me a little by surprise, and for the first time I realized that having him as a lover was more than about physical attraction, or even the intimacy we'd shared for years as mother and son. It was about "safeness." Much as I'd loved Ryan, I'd had too many sexual hangups to really feel like I truly be myself with him, and Kyle had clearly had many issues of his own while he'd been with Marlene.

I thought about all the lousy dating experiences I'd had since Ryan died, and knew right away that I'd never find anyone that made me feel safe enough to be myself, or even somewhat close to it the way I felt with Ryan. There was an unconditional love between Kyle and myself that went beyond anything I'd experienced with anyone else, a love without any judgement. His words definitely excited me, but more than that I knew that I could say and do whatever I wanted with him and be safe, free of any inhibitions. And with that, I allowed my sexual instincts to take over, not worrying about where they might guide me.

"Me too," I throatily replied, sitting back on the bed as Kyle' eyes hungrily watched.

I slipped off my bra and panties, clad only now in my black garter belt and stockings, and spread my thighs, giving him a perfect view of my womanhood, and asked him what he thought.

"Oh my god, Mom, you're so beautiful. More beautiful than I ever could have imagined."

I could feel his eyes devouring me, practically fighting the need to stare at my heaving big tits before giving in the greater urge to stare at my glistening lips.

"I trimmed her today Kyle..." I said with a sexy moan, feeling his eyes staring at pussy. For whatever reason calling my pussy "her" and speaking in the 3rd person like that always turns me on.

"... and I was thinking of you. Wanting her to look just right tonight for you." I felt like I was in some sort of erotic trance, trying to turn myself on with my words as much as I was doing it for Kyle. And without even realizing it, I'd moved two of my fingers to the top of my cleft, rubbing circles into my clit.

"All I could think about was you, Kyle, and how much I wished you were there with me. Pretending you were standing at the side of the tub, naked, watching me shave as you stroked your big cock, then me lying back with a naughty smile and spreading my legs, inviting you to come into the bath with me. And then I came so hard, imagining the feel of your cock moving inside me, wanting it as much as I want it now..."

I was so taken away at this point that I almost felt like I was going to cum again, but now the weight on the bed shifted considerably as Kyle moved over to me. He didn't say anything, he didn't have to as the look of pure lust on his face told me everything I need to know. All I remember was crying out, "Oh Kyle!" when I felt it, the thick ridges of Kyle' cock as it penetrated my inner lips.

Kyle had moved me fully onto my back now, hooking my ankles over his shoulders as he found a comfortable position of his liking.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" I cried out as Kyle ravished me from below, as if I were appealing to God to forgive me for what I was doing, or for enjoying it this much. If there really is such thing as a Forbidden Fruit, than this is truly it Brenda, as I can't imagine anything else being so good.

There wasn't anything gentle about Kyle' lovemaking, which was fine by me as I knew we'd have plenty of time for that later. And considering that I was feeling practically delirious by this point, there was nothing I wanted more than to feel his hard shaft pounding into me. I came, or came for the second time... honestly, I'm not even sure now, and then I felt Kyle's body tense up and heard him groan as he came too.

The rest of the night we made love at more leisurely pace, and despite not being nearly as intense it was just as good, if not better. And the next morning? Well, we had a nice, heart-to-heart talk. It felt good to get all our cards on the table, so to speak. And what can I say, Brenda, other than it's been a joy with him ever since.

"I still can't believe any of this Jackie," Brenda sighed incredulously. "You and Kyle..."

"I know it sounds like the worst thing you've ever heard Brenda, but you don't know what I'm feeling. The love, the passion... the feeling I get when Kyle holds me in his arms after we've made love is like nothing I've ever felt with anyone, even Ryan. I felt guilty at admitting that last part at first, but the closeness I feel with Kyle is something no man could ever compete with, not even a husband."