Coming Clean Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean by that?" Jackie asked. Brenda didn't really want to say more, but her friend sounded more amused than anything, so he decided to continue.

"I... I happen to go to the bathroom last night and, well... I heard you and Kyle..." Brenda already felt uncomfortable admitting this much, so she decided not to mention having seen them as well.

"Oh, I see," Jackie replied, trying to be sensitive to Brenda's obvious trepidation.

"Brenda, I don't think you realize how much this trip means to me and Kyle. This is the first time we've been in any public situation, even if it's just you and Brian so far, that we've felt comfortable enough to be ourselves."

"I know, I know..." Brenda said. "And I spoke a little to Brian about it and he seems to be alright for the time being as well. I guess I just wasn't quite prepared to hear you and Kyle having sex."

"We tried to keep the noise down, but other than that, I don't know what you could ask for," Jackie said, sounding a bit annoyed. "You didn't really expect us to come up here for a week and be celibate the entire time, did you?"

"No, but I guess I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon either. I mean we were all pretty tired coming here last night. I assumed you'd be more interested in getting a good night's sleep."

"You haven't had a twenty-two year old male in your bed. Trust me, you don't get a lot of sleep," Jackie tittered back. After hearing her almost harsh tones earlier, it was nice to hear her sounding more like herself again.

"Not since I was that age myself," before adding sarcastically, "sounds awful."

"Oh, not really," Jackie smiled back. "I may have an extra ring around my eyes some days, but overall it's worth it. Makes me feel young again... god, Brenda, I can't believe I just hit the big five-oh. Where has all the time gone?"

Brenda took a moment to study her friend's face, which was still so very pretty. The dark circles around her eyes from not getting enough sleep were apparent enough, but the rest of her face was practically glowing. She had the look of a satisfied woman, and a happy one at that.

"Well you don't look a day over thirty-five," Brenda replied, knowing that between her friend's still youthful face and nature-defying figure that her compliment was more than true.

It was ironic to hear Jackie mention turning fifty now, as she had recalled her friend lamenting earlier in the year how sad it would be to celebrate the milestone without her husband who had passed away a few years before. Ironic because it had turned out to be the occasion when Jackie and Kyle had spent their first night together. Jackie had appeared so happy that first day she spoke about Kyle becoming her lover. It was hard for Brenda to imagine such a thing possible, but the woman sitting with her having breakfast clearly was all that and more, just as the woman she'd heard shamelessly calling out to her son by name as he made love to her had been last night.

Jackie noticed the distraction in Brenda's eyes, and couldn't help but prod her a little further:

"Why, did hearing us last night give you any ideas?" she asked with a kittenish smile.

"I..." Brenda stammered before remaining silent once more.

"Come on Brenda, you said you'd try and be more honest with me about Brian. Admit it, something's different with him now. I've seen it in your eyes, even if you're too shy to tell me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, like when you were talking to me about Brian's physique. Don't act like that was just motherly pride speaking. He's even more handsome now than when I last saw him, and has so much more confidence too. You noticed it as much as I did, and the look on your face... I know it all too well. I was the same way with me and Kyle when I could sense my feelings changing for him."

"It's not that," Brenda said, although she wasn't totally convinced that was true. "It's everything you told me about Brian; I don't know if things could ever be the same for me after hearing all those things he said."

"They don't have to be the same," Jackie replied, "and frankly, I don't know why you'd want them to be."

Jackie's words brought a painful look to Brenda's face, but despite that she decided to continue.

"I know how hard you've tried to be the perfect mom, Brenda, no one can fault you on that. But I think it's time you accepted that, for whatever reason, things didn't turn out with Brian as you hoped they would. Maybe if he were still a child, that relationship would be worth salvaging, but at this point perhaps the best thing would be to close that chapter of your life with him."

"Can it ever be too late to want to have a loving relationship with your child?" Brenda quietly lamented.

"It was for me, in a way," Jackie replied. "Sure, Kyle is my son and part of me will always love him as such, but when my feelings for him began to change, I knew my relationship with him had to follow suit. I think that's where Brian is at with you. He's ready to make that transition, or at least as ready as he'll ever be. He's just waiting for you to do your part and make it all happen."

Brenda sat in silence, thinking about everything her friend had said, until Jackie put her hand reassuringly over hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Sex, Jackie. As much as you're tap dancing around the subject, it's still sex. There's no coming back after you cross that line with your son, no reset button to fix everything if it doesn't go as well as you'd hoped."

"It's also love dear, something you shouldn't take for granted. Not every moment since Kyle and I began sleeping together has been perfect, no relationship ever is. But as corny as it sounds, our love for each other has gotten us through that, not just the love we've had for each other as mother and son but the love that's grown between us since we became intimate."

"It still sounds so weird to me that you feel both kinds of love for Kyle. Where does one end and the other begin?"

"I'd be lying if I said it wasn't complicated. Sometimes I look at Kyle and see the son I've raised since childhood, and other times I see the man that I've chosen to be my partner. Often it's a combination of the two, with one side being stronger depending upon the situation at hand."

"Partner?" Brenda asked in surprise. "I thought you said that this was only a temporary thing with Kyle, and that you'd step aside once he found the right girl?"

"I did, but a lot has changed since I told you that. Flaws and all, we've decided to try and make things work as a couple. Kyle has been adamant in saying that he doesn't want to be with anyone else, and frankly I feel too much for him to simply let him walk away."

"Feel too much for him?" Brenda repeated. "As Kyle's mother, or his lover?"

"Both silly," Jackie replied with a small laugh. "As I said, it's complicated, but oh so magical too."

"It still strange for me to hear you imagine that you can have 'motherly' feelings towards Kyle while the two of you... well, you know."

"If it makes you feel any better, while we're having sex I do mostly see Kyle as my lover. But, you know, sometimes things happen... and those feelings get a lot closer to being 50/50."

Brenda looked at her friend quizzically, not only because she wasn't sure what Jackie was getting at but because she demeanor had turned surprisingly bashful, something that never happened to her whenever the topic was sex.

"You know, sometimes we might get carried away and say things to each other in the heat of passion that crossed certain lines..."

Brenda looked over to her friend, who was actually blushing now. She couldn't even fancy what kind of dirty talk between her and Kyle that would be too unmentionable for her to reveal, but clearly thinking about it now was having an impact, as the embarrassed smile on her face demonstrated now.

"And then what?" Brenda asked.

"And then, usually, I'll have one the most intense orgasms you could ever imagine," Jackie replied with a little wink, smiling wider now as she returned to being her more upbeat self.

**

Not much happened for the next few days for Brenda, other than being able to spend a relaxing holiday with the boys. The evenings hadn't changed much either, as Kyle and Jackie were still going at it every night. While Brenda hadn't expected them to be 'celibate,' she hadn't expected them to be fucking every night either, but clearly they had other ideas. And if anything had changed, it had been Jackie, who seemed a lot less interested in keeping the volume down than she had that first time. Brenda decided not to bring up the subject again with Jackie, and she certainly had no intention of saying anything about it to Brian, but she had no doubt that he could also hear all the moaning and groaning coming from Jackie's room, punctuated by a loud scream two or three times per night as Jackie reached her climax, which once again she made little to no attempt to stifle.

It was on the third day, and the four of them had just come back from going out to dinner. The drinks had flown freely, and although nobody was drunk, Jackie had a clear alcohol induced buzz about her demeanor. She wasn't interested in toning things down once they were home though, asking Tyler to bring out a bottle of champagne that had been chilling in the ice box.

"Bring it out to the hot tub dear," Jackie called out to him from the next room, "I want to finally get a chance to use this damn thing."

Even though the hot tub was indoors, its exterior walls made it subject to the weather, which had been too cold since they had arrived at the cabin. Today had been surprisingly warm, however, and Jackie had been enthusiastic all day about wanting to give it a try.

"Why don't the three of you get ready and I'll bring out the drinks?" Tyler offered.

"Good idea," Jackie replied. "Brenda, I'll come over to your room. I could use some help."

The two women retired to Brenda's room while Brian went to his. Brenda could already sense something unusual about Jackie's behaviour though, and it wasn't just because of the alcohol.

"What kind of help do you need Jackie?"

Her friend ignored the question as removed her clothing, only turning to face Brenda again after she was naked. Jackie always looked so stunning in the nude, her seemingly flawless curves managing to defy time and gravity to the point where if you saw her from the neck down you'd swear she was thirty years old rather than fifty. It was hard not to stare at anyone who looked that amazing, and Brenda did her best not to, but she often wondered if Jackie had an exhibitionist streak too, knowing how distracting her body could be and taking pleasure from putting others in that uncomfortable situation.

"I was hoping you could help me choose between these two outfits," Jackie began, facing Brenda with one in each hand. One of them was the suit Jackie had purchased with Brenda on their latest shopping trip, the other was similar, although red instead of black. Brenda held each of them up, trying to make a decision, when she noticed two other differences. The new outfit she was looking at today had bottoms with nothing but a piece of string covering the back, and the size of the suit was notably smaller too.

"Um, I don't think this would fit you Jackie," Brenda said uneasily.

"You're right, but I bet it would fit you perfectly," Jackie replied slyly. Brenda's eyes grew wide in surprise until Jackie pressed on.

"I got it for you, Brenda," Jackie pleaded. "Come on, you know you'd look great in it.

"Jackie, are you crazy? I'm not going to face our sons wearing a bikini top that has less material than a handkerchief and a bottom that leaves my ass completely exposed."

"If I had an ass that looked as good as yours that's all I'd wear," Jackie chuckled back. "Come on Brenda, live a little."

"What's with you tonight?"

"Gee, I don't know," Jackie replied sarcastically, "maybe it's the fact that our hunky boys are getting ready to join us for a steamy soak wearing just about nothing themselves."

"You sound really odd..."

"It's called being horny," Jackie gushed back. "You know what? Fuck the bikinis, Brenda, and you get naked too. Can you imagine the look on the boys' faces if we went out to meet them wearing nothing but a couple of lusty smiles?"

Jackie actually did a little pose after those last words, thrusting her conspicuous chest out slightly and twisting her flared hips with a hand resting on each side. She looked gorgeous, as usual, and sensual too, but the smile really did take the cake. Her friend was definitely horny, extremely horny, even. It wasn't some sort of joke or bluff when she asked Brenda to walk out with her and meet their sons in the nude. It made Brenda wonder just what else Jackie was capable of in the state of mind she was in tonight.

"Here, stop acting silly and put this on," Brenda said, thrusting the black bikini back into Jackie hand. Brenda began changing too, and once in a while her eyes drifted to the red outfit Jackie had tried to give her.

"Unbelievable," Brenda said to herself. She'd never worn anything so skimpy in her life; as if she's start to do so now that she was forty-eight. She did take good care of herself, and probably could pull it off, but my goodness, to face Brian and Tyler wearing such a thing... Jackie liked to try and push Brenda out of her comfort zone, she'd been that way since they first became friends in college, and it was easily Jackie's most endearing yet annoying personality trait.

Jackie had helped Brenda overcome her natural shyness in many ways over the years, but nothing from their past compared to what she clearly had in mind now. Where was tonight heading? You'd have to be a fool not to recognize what Jackie trying to orchestrate, and Brenda gave serious thought to making up an excuse about being ill and turning in early for the night. In the end, however, she decided to get changed and meet them. After all, Brenda was a grown woman, and even if Jackie had her own agenda, Brenda had always felt like she was in control enough to make her own decisions.

"There you are Brenda," Jackie said as Brenda walked out to the hot tub area. "I was starting to wonder if you were ever coming out." Jackie was already sitting back in the tub as she sipped at her champagne, hedonistically enjoying the warm water swirling around her.

"Doesn't Auntie Brenda look great, Tyler?" Jackie asked with slightly intoxicated smile.

Tyler gazed back from the kitchen area where he was preparing more drinks.

"Um, yeah, really great Auntie Brenda."

The look in his eyes belied a greater admiration than he had let on though. Even if the outfit was far more conservative than Jackie's, it was still much skimpier than anything Tyler would have seen her wearing in years, possibly ever. It was amusing to see him fumble over his words now, and Brenda did have to admit that having someone over half her age give her such an appreciative glance did a lot to boost her self-esteem.

"Where's Brian?" Brenda asked.

"Still getting changed. I guess needs twice the time of anyone else in putting on simple swimsuit, just like his mom," Jackie teased.

Brenda sat back in the hot tub next to Jackie and allowed the soothing water to overwhelm her senses. It really did feel amazing, and something about being able to see out the large windows and see the winter wonderland surroundings of the outdoors added to its magical feel.

Tyler came over to bring Brenda her drink, carrying the glasses and bottle of champagne silver serving tray.

"Here Auntie Brenda," he said giving Brenda her glass. Tyler set the tray down, and the words Jackie had said to her earlier immediately came to mind.

"Wearing just about nothing..." Not that there was anything scandalous about Tyler's attire, in fact he looked quite stylish, but Brenda had to admit it was a bit distracting to see him walking around in just a pair of black Speedos. There really shouldn't have been anything unusual about this situation at all, just a couple of old friends and their sons enjoying a nice time together, but of course everything that Brenda had learned these past few months wouldn't allow for that.

Brenda started feeling a bit apprehensive, trying to calm down by taking a long drink from her glass and closing her eyes to relax when she heard a gasp from Jackie that snapped her back to attention.

"What?" Brenda asked. She looked over to the kitchen area, where Tyler had returned to get them some more ice when Jackie tapped her shoulder to get Brenda to look in the other direction.

"Oh my god, Brenda, look," sounding stunned, her eyes wide in bewilderment. "Brian... holy shit, Brenda. He's fucking huge."

Jackie looked over to her son, and try as she might it was impossible not to notice the front of his suit. Not only because was Jackie said was true, but even more so because the trunks looked at least one size too small. He took a few steps towards them, but then stopped in frustration. Yes, the outfit was so tight Brian had difficulty walking, although that was mostly because the bulge in front was so obscenely large.

"Um, you okay there, Bri?" Tyler joked when he saw his friend's predicament.

"Not really," he replied sheepishly.

"Brian, how could you not bring a proper suit?" Brenda asked in the most chastising voice she could muster. It was the best response she could think of to distract herself from the sight. Not that she really made an issue of such things, but Jackie was right, Brian was enormous enough so that even she had difficulty averting her eyes from the sight. Even after hearing her friend make comments a few months ago about her son being well endowed hadn't prepared Brenda for anything like this, although the undersized suit was certainly making it a lot more difficult to ignore.

"Sorry Mom," Brian replied, sounding a little dejected. "I forgot mine and so I used the one you bought for me for the trip."

"My god," Brenda said to herself, now recognizing the trunks as the one she'd bought for Brian a few days ago. "This is my fault."

"No dear, I'm sorry... I should have known better..." Brenda stammered, reprimanding herself.

Brenda looked over to Jackie, whose previous look of shock was now replaced with unadulterated lust.

"Why not just take it off, Brian, we're all like family here?" Brenda imagined her friend saying, her voice dripping with arousal. "Predicament," aside, Brian did look fantastic, with all the work he'd been putting in at the gym these last few months giving him a chiseled, muscular physique. And of course his predicament was nothing to be ashamed of either; most men would give just about anything to have such a problem. His embarrassment was real however, and considering her son's overly sensitive nature Brenda tried her best to fix the situation.

"Do you really have nothing else to wear, dear?" she asked.

"Not really. Know what? It's been a long day already so I think I'll turn in early."

"Oh come on Brian, don't be that way," Brenda pleaded. "You can still join us without using the hot tub."

"No, I think I'd rather turn in," Brian said, sounding discouraged once more. He was always the type that would turn any situation where he was acting different from the group, even a small one like this one, into a reason to feel awkward.

It pained Brenda to see her son like this, and for one brief moment she actually considered suggesting that he get into the tub and then slip the trunks off. With the water swirling around them at high speed, you couldn't see to the bottom anyway. However, with the way Jackie was behaving, Brenda knew she couldn't trust her friend at all tonight. She'd probably use it as an excuse for her to get naked too, and then who knows where that would lead. Brenda had rarely seen her friend in a state like this before, and that was saying a lot coming from a woman who loved to talk about and have sex as often as she did. The more Brenda thought about it, the more she started wondering if Jackie was trying to orchestrate some kind of foursome tonight. So as much as she could tell Brian's feelings had been hurt, she silently nodded in agreement when he said his goodnight to the rest of them.