Coming Clean Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler came over to join them in the hot tub, and the rest of night continued with the three of them downing glass after glass of champagne. Brenda tried to put what had happened with her son out of her mind, and between the soothing jets of the hot tub and the free flowing alcohol had managed to succeed. What was hard to ignore was the banter between Jackie and Tyler, which had started off mostly playful, but had steadily become more and more sexual.

It was weird, but oddly exciting too. As much as Brenda had tried to deny it at first, watching Jackie flirt with her handsome son/lover was turning her on. She'd been reading about such things in the fictional stories she become recently engaged in, knowing that at least in fantasy these mother-son banters of lust and desire excited her, but this was real, as real as the sounds of Tyler and Jackie having ravaging sex every night that filled the small cabin with the sounds of their lovemaking. A couple of times during their flirting Jackie and Tyler hand even shared a short but meaningful kiss on the lips. The sexual energy between them was so genuine, so powerful that as much as Brenda tried to look away she couldn't. The sight of these two people she'd known for so many years interacting in such a taboo act together was simply too intoxicating.

"Here, let me get another bottle of champagne," Tyler smiled as he exited the tub.

"Oh my god, Tyler, how long have you been that way?" Jackie chuckled in both amusement and surprise. Sure enough, Tyler's suit was sporting a tent in front that almost rivaled Brian's from earlier on.

"Ah, I'm fine," he laughed back.

"The hell you are," Jackie replied sternly. "Come here right now, young man." She put on a slight air of concern, almost once again sounding like a mother, but her voice was clearly laced with other emotions, including her arousal.

Tyler stood near the edge of the tub near Jackie, and his mother got up to meet him. Putting a hand on either side of the waistband, she quickly but carefully pulled the fabric down, allowing it to fall around his ankles.

"Jesus Christ," Brenda couldn't help but say, loud enough that both Brenda and Jackie could hear her. Even if Brian might be in another league entirely, Tyler's erection was a sight to behold, his beefy shaft standing proudly from his groin.

"I'll be damned if I let you hurt yourself by having some blood vessel burst or something," Jackie said as she gently massaged one of the bulging veins on Tyler's shaft. Brenda could hear the excitement boiling over as it took control of her friend's senses, her voice practically swooning in arousal.

Jackie was still standing up in the tub but now put her hands on Tyler's hips, pulling his groin closer to her.

"Are you sore honey?" Jackie purred in a sexy voice that could belonged in an erotic film. "Here, let mama kiss it all better."

Brenda sat there stunned, as only a few feet away Jackie's lips planted a kiss on her son's erect penis. This kiss was followed by another one, and then another, up and down his now steely shaft.

Tyler groaned softly as Jackie's lips sensuously covered his cock with her kisses, but after glancing up and seeing the shocked look on Brenda's face, he decided to speak up: "Maybe we should call it night, Mom."

"No dear, we can't. Not yet. I've done all I can to explain to Auntie about what we have and why it's so special, but it hasn't been enough. She needs to see it for herself. You can do that, can't you Tyler? For Auntie Brenda's sake? For Brian's?"

"Of course I can," he replied thoughtfully.

"What a good son, I have Brenda," Jackie smiled naughtily at Brenda. "And what an even better lover. Take a good look at this gorgeous cock Brenda, can you blame me for wanting it so much? Even you said 'Jesus Christ' when you saw it. I doubt Mary couldn't resist something this big and hard; I sure as hell wouldn't."

Brenda was still reeling from the impact of hearing Jackie's last words when an even bigger shock took hold, that of her friend's lips parting and Tyler's cock sliding half way down her throat.

"Oh, oh that's so good, Mom," Tyler groaned in ecstasy. Brenda watched in silence, with only the sounds of Tyler's moans and Jackie mouth bobbing back and forth on his cock. Then she would pull away for a while, once again using her lips and tongue on Tyler's shaft while her hands lovingly massaged his heavy balls.

Looking over at Brenda, Jackie could see the excitement on her friend's face. There was no denying it; Brenda was getting off watching them, with one her hand now caressing her boobs to try and heighten the feelings of pleasure.

"Tell me what a terrible mother I am for wanting this Brenda," Jackie challenged in a voice so provocative that it practically sounded hostile. "Tell me you don't wish that Brian wasn't naked here with us, with you sucking his huge cock right now."

Tyler let out a deep, guttural moan that made Jackie return her attention towards him. "Not yet, dear," she said cautiously, knowing that he was getting close to orgasm. "You need to fuck me. If we're going to help Auntie the right way then she needs to watch us fuck."

Jackie got out of the hot tub and hastily tore off her bikini, moving to a spot once again only about ten feet away from Brenda as she lay on her side before motioning for Tyler to join her on his side in a spooning position. She then pulled her knees up towards her chest leaving her womanhood completely visible to Brenda's gaze. With anyone else she might chalk such a move to random chance, but Brenda knew Jackie too well for that to be the case here, especially considering everything Jackie had been talking about. She wanted Brenda to get the most intimate look of them possible; that of Tyler's cock sliding in and out of dripping pussy.

Brenda looked up a Tyler now, taking a moment to admire his handsome male form. Like his mother, he carried no shame walking in front of Brenda naked, and like his mother he was more than attractive enough to do so with absolute confidence. Brenda tried to avert her eyes from his cock, but it was pretty difficult not to notice the big erection standing out from his groin. Like the rest of Tyler, is was young, beautiful and a clear indication of his unabashed desires.

Again, the whole thing seemed so surreal to Brenda, but after everything she'd seen and heard about them the chance to actually watch Jackie and Tyler together was too tempting for her to retreat.

"Oh, oh yes," Jackie cried out, her voice giving out as she began gasping for air. It was happening now; Brenda watched, stunned, as she watched Tyler's cock slip past the lips of Jackie's vagina. Her eyes darted back up to Jackie's until they made eye contact, taken aback by the wild mixture of love and lust that had overtaken them. Tyler began fucking Jackie, with smooth, long strokes, managing to pull almost all the way out before sliding all the way back in until the thumping sound of his balls against Jackie entrance signaled that there was no more of his love to give her.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Jackie pleaded sounding practically desperate now. Her body was shaking with excitement, and her voice had turned into a hoarse growl. Tyler increased his pace, showing not only the stamina of a healthy young man but the control of a seasoned lover. It was hard not to be a bit shaken by the sight of it, the boy she'd known as a child now making it clear how he much was now a man, one that was more than capable of satisfying a woman, even one that could get as wild as Jackie could. And the only thing on that man's mind now was how much he wanted to fuck his mother's pussy. Brenda's eyes traveled up to look at Tyler's face for a moment; luckily he was looking down at Jackie and did not notice. Brenda was actually glad at this, as the sight of Tyler's cock ravaging Jackie from below was already so intense that it was almost intimidating; and she feared that looking him in the eye as he did so might be too much for even her to bear.

"Oh, oh god I'm cumming," Jackie panted, her body shaking hard from orgasmic convulsions. Tyler had managed to delay his climax long enough to let Jackie cum first, but now let himself go, mercilessly ramming into her for another half minute before he too shuddered from orgasm. The two of them lay there together for a minute, recovering in post-climatic bliss while Brenda feebly watched. She felt excited, but confused, joyous yet melancholy.

"I think we need to have a talk, Brenda," Jackie said. The three of them slipped on some comfy bathrobes that the cabin provided and sat down around the kitchen table sipping some coffee that Tyler has brewed up.

"Are... are you alright, Jackie?" Brenda asked, unsure of what she could say.

"Of course I am, silly," Jackie answered with a weak smile. "Better than alright. What about you?"

"A little jealous, truth be told," Brenda replied sheepishly.

"Now that might be the most honest thing you've ever said to me," Jackie said with a slight chuckle.

"It wasn't even the sex... it was everything else, the passion and desire and love. Much as I tried to pretend it wasn't true, I can't ignore the way you two practically radiate it when you're together. I don't think I've ever felt that way with anyone, even when I first got married."

"It's not fair Brenda, you deserve so much better," Jackie lamented. "That's what I've been trying to get through to you these past few months."

Brenda looked down from Jackie's gaze, knowing full well where her friend was trying to steer the conversation. After a somewhat awkward moment of silence fell over the room, Jackie continued on:

"I know exactly what you were talking about, that special level of intimacy that I feel with Tyler. It goes beyond anything that I've had with anyone else, including Ryan, and unlike you I had a happy marriage. I felt guilty about it at first, as if experiencing these emotions with Tyler was an affront to what I'd shared with Ryan, but then I learned otherwise. The intimate bond a man feels with his mother and vice versa is unique, something they will never feel with anyone else. And that's more than enough for most people, which is fine. But for some of us, like me and Tyler, or you and Brian, those feelings get mixed with other ones, forbidden thoughts and of romantic love, passion, and lust. I didn't ask for what happened to me and Tyler, but when circumstances brought us together this way I dealt with it as I saw fit. You didn't ask for the life you and Brian have had either, but nevertheless things turned out the way they did. Now it's up for you to decide how to deal with it."

"Decide?" Brenda repeated incredulously. "Are you really trying to pretend that you're on the fence about me and Brian?"

"I'm on my best friend's side, I'm on her son's side, two people that I both love dearly. I'm on the side of someone who's been through this herself and knows how happy you and Brian would be together if you'd only give him the chance. And I know that, as much as you've tried to deny and repress it, the urges that made want Tyler as my lover exist within you as well."

"I'm sorry Jackie, but these last few months have been really tough for me to deal with. I guess, more than anything, I'm afraid."

"So is Brian, so were we," Jackie replied. "Maybe that's a good place to start with a sensitive guy like him. Tell him about your fears, ask him about his. It's probably a better way of moving things forward than the way I did with Tyler."

"You mean when you tried to show him your tits?" Brenda asked, making all three of them laugh a little.

Jackie was glad to see the mood in the room lighten a bit.

"We all have our own methods," Jackie chuckled back. "And while you look great, those of us with all natural DD's have certain advantages that I'm not above exploiting."

"Go to him, Brenda. He needs you, and for god sakes you need him too."

Taking her last sip of coffee, Brenda set the cup down.

"I'll... I'll try," Brenda said, her voice almost shaking with nervousness.

She went to Brian's room and lightly rapped on the door.

.... to be continued