Coming Down Gently 02

Info
Another blissful cuddle session after cumming for each other. [M4F]
167 words
4.79
8.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can never thank you enough for the joy you shine into my world.

Here is another post-orgasmic cuddle session, for those wonderful minutes between cumming and sleeping, with my soft words pouring appreciation into your beautiful ears while we hold each other and breathe together and drift off to sleep together...

I'm so happy that I get to be the person I've become since I found you. Thank you so much for being here with me, and for seeing me the way you do. I hope some day we can each truly understand how much we lift the other up. And until then, I'll never get tired of reminding you how lucky I am to have you.

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Singer, your kindness, empathy, care, and just genuine thoughtfulness never cease to amaze me. Thank you for being you, and for putting in the work to *be* you. Thank you, for choosing to remain kind, and caring, when the world always gives us chances to go the opposite way. You always amaze me. I am so proud of the person you are. I hope one day, you'll look in the mirror and tell yourself, "I'm amazing!", because you are, and you deserve all the love in the world because you are love. And I'm not saying this just to be nice, I mean every word, through and through, from my core. Also, I think it would be a crime to not throw in a "You're sexy as fuck" here, so, here you go, "You're sexy as fuck!". You can thank me later princess 😉

DianasDreamsDianasDreams12 months ago

I love reading the reactions i can on this one. I imagine you got a heap of private reactions too. ;-) You’re just.. such a rare, beautiful soul. There’s people that simple exist, and there’s people who make the world better by their existence. And then there are people who radiate and send out ripples of good that spread to others from there. It’s beautiful to see. And that’s definitely something beyond “porn.”

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Singer, you’re giving such a gift to your listeners with this kind of bareness. I was so moved I actually shed a few tears. I haven’t heard words like this since I last had a partner, which was over 7 years ago at this point. Thank you so much for your vulnerability, and please take care of yourself while giving it to us

vodiodo69vodiodo6912 months ago

Nice. WOW. This was actually the first “cuddling” audio I listened all the way through! Very relaxing and uplifting at the same time. Joy. Thank you. I love your voice and laugh in my ears. You have no idea what your audios do to me too. Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Singer, baby, I was listening to this with a huge smile plastered on my face until you started talking about how you see yourself in the mirror and my heart sank immediately.

Listen, I usually am a very serious person about being kind to others and being aware of what I say and do. To step up and help whenever I can. Most people I've met have told me I'm highly empathetic and I take pride in that. But your own kindness and self awareness completely humble me. I learn from you. How much respect you hold for other people's likes and dislikes, boundaries and traumas surprises me, in a good way. Like a breath of fresh air. You care so much about how we feel that you take our requests, making sure that whatever you're creating is something that some of us 100% want every time and you grow anxious when you're not fully sure what you're doing is something we'd like.

You were once talking about boundaries and you said that a simple yes is not enough because some people suffer from traumas therefore it is very hard for them to say no. How many people are aware of that? And how many people who are aware actually care? You care. Soooo much that you genuinely restore my faith in humanity. Even if you think I'm exaggerating I don't care. You do. You give me hope. You give me an example. You do not set the bar. You are the bar. And I think the world would be a little better if everyone strived to be as kind, empathetic and self aware as you. So thank you for being who you are. And yes I'll believe in you when you don't believe in yourself.

I hope that the next time you look at yourself in the mirror and don't like yourself very much, you'll remember that I'm rooting for you and believe that you deserve everything good in the world because you're a diamond that shines in the dark. And yes I also believe that I'm not the only one who adores you. I'm sure you can make anyone whom you deem worthy very very happy as well. I hope that one day you'll look in the mirror and be proud of who you are. Cause I'm proud of who you are.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Blessing Like You Nothing but an outpouring of my adoration for you. [M4F]in Audio
A Guided Hand - Slow and Deep Breathe, you sexy woman...in Audio
Another Morning Secret I love it when you wake me up this way...in Audio
Interrogating Me Till I Fill You Cuffed to the bed as she gets what she wants.in Audio
A Doctors Tale of Punishment You’re kidnapped and punished by your doctor.in Audio
More Stories