Coming Down on Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhineasN
PhineasN
318 Followers

"No, baby. Daddy came inside you. I gave you my semen."

"Oh," Ashton answered. "But, does that mean I'll get pregnant?"

"It's possible, but unlikely. That said, we'll go out and get you some medicine to make sure it doesn't lead to anything. I don't want to spoil my daughter's freshman year of college," finished Henry.

Ashton smiled and then wiggled her butt.

"Dad, you feel so amazing inside me. I don't want you to ever leave," exclaimed Ashton. "It's like you were made for me."

His daughter's words nearly brought a tear to Henry's eyes.

"Oh Ashton!" cried Henry and he began stroking with his daughter again. "I feel the same way, too darling. You're absolutely perfect. But daddy has to get upstairs to your mother before she gets worried."

Henry pumped his daughter a few more times and finally withdrew with a penis completely coated in his daughter's juices, still nearly full length. He pulled on his shirt, socks and managed to get his underwear over his erection while Ashton watched him. As he zipped up his pants, she looked up and asked,

"Dad, will we be able to do this again?"

The look in her eyes was one that Henry could never say no to. He had fallen victim to it hundreds of times over the 18 young years of her life. Perhaps thousands. Who was he kidding? Like he didn't want to relive the last 30 minutes time and again for the next four months before she went away for college.

"I think so, baby. You have much to learn still before you go away for university after all. Let me talk to your mother, though, ok?"

With that Ashton bounced out of her curled position and sprang into her dad's arms, showering him with kisses all over his face and a tight, loving hug.

"I love you, dad."

"I love you too, sweetheart. I gotta go now. You should come upstairs soon, too."

*****

Later that evening, Henry could be found sitting upright in bed with his wife bobbing up and down on his thick pipe hungrily. A contented demeanor was present in his body language. His shoulders rested comfortably back against the plush headboard, his face was relaxed and he had his hands embedded in his wife's hair, keeping it out of her face as she worked her mouth all over his manhood.

Henry wanted to talk to her, tell her about his discussion and subsequent actions with his daughter earlier in the afternoon yet felt it better to start the conversation when she didn't have her mouth so full.

"Babe," Henry started, looking down at April. "I thought we should talk about Ashton."

April kept sucking for a moment, then pulling up for some air she spoke up, "I thought you said you got her to stop?"

"No, I did," replied Henry maintaining his relaxed composure. "I haven't told you what we discussed nor how we got to our compromise, though."

"What did she ask for?" As she asked the question, Henry's wife sat up and wiped the saliva from her mouth with the back of her hand. There was a knowing look in her glance at her husband. She was duly aware of her daughter's ability to get her way.

"Actually, I suggested to her that we started teaching her about sex."

"You did?"

"Well, I think it's quite apparent that she makes these videos to release a pent up sexual desire. She has these dance classes three times a week where she's bumping and grinding, sweating and hormones are flying around, then she leaves and she has no understanding of how to release her pent up feelings. I think we need to help her find a proper release. That way we don't find her grinding on camera in skimpy lingerie making a reputation of a tramp for herself."

"That makes sense. So what exactly do you want to teach her, Henry?"

"Everything. I think we should talk to her about masturbation, get her some toys if necessary, but also about sex. I don't want my daughter going to prom only to be taken advantage of by some asshole who doesn't value her, or going to college without at least an elementary understanding of what goes on in the bedroom; of how a woman of her like should be loved."

For a moment April appeared to be in thought, then her eyes opened wide and she gave Henry a playful smack on his bare chest.

"Henry, you didn't!"

Henry was startled. "Huh?"

"She finally got to you, didn't she? You son of a bitch. You fucked her, didn't you?"

April's tone belied zero anger, perhaps a touch of displeasure. She seemed to be disappointed in her husband's inability to contain himself. Meanwhile, Henry was beside himself. How could she know?

"Don't look at me like that, hun. She's been walking around here in next to nothing for several months now and I've seen the way you look at her. There's hunger in those eyes. You and her were down there for some time this afternoon and your cock tasted different tonight. I wasn't thinking much of it but it all makes sense now," exclaimed April.

"I did," Henry admitted, realizing there was no point in denying it. He wanted to tell her about it anyways. "It is my feeling that she is ready and should learn from someone experienced and with her feelings the only concern."

April sat there silent for a second or two, contemplating her husband's words. As always, he was thoughtful and well-meaning. April knew how much Henry loved his children, he would lay down his life for each and every one of them in a heartbeat if needed she knew, and if she were honest with herself, she felt the same way about her boys. She wouldn't want Anthony, who was suddenly getting ever closer to Ashton's place in life, learning the wrong things about sex or how to treat a girl. It made sense. Then again, she was wary of seeing a situation suddenly develop in which Henry and Ashton were constantly having sex. For she also realized how tempting her daughter could be, even with herself in the house.

"What kind of 'lesson' plan are we talking about here, babe? Because I don't think it's a good idea for you and her to be going at it too frequently. Don't look at me like that. I know you and your sex drive and I'm certainly aware of how tempting our daughter is. You're probably already thinking about the next time you can be with her."

Henry sat listening to his wife and when she admonished him he had betrayed himself with a bit of a sigh. His wife was correct after all and he was aware of the dangers himself. He had to be cautious here. The neighbors and his friends couldn't catch wind of this. Gossip in their community was as rabid an interest as any and permeated every part of their quaint little town. Gossip yes, but feelings as well. He had to make sure he and his daughter maintained the same father/daughter bond they developed for the previous 18 years they knew each other. Nothing should change. These love-making sessions were only lessons and nothing more. A way for each to release some pent up frustration. He had to be cognizant of the mentality remaining in that realm.

April continued on. "I will allow you to teach our daughter in the way you see fit, but," and she emphasized the preposition, "I will require you to keep our sex life as regular as it is now, administering to my every need. If I feel like you are neglecting your duties in taking care of my needs, that's right Henry, then this ends and I may even file for divorce if I feel like that becomes necessary."

"Fair enough, dear. I am just as aware of the consequences in beginning this exercise as you are. I have no interest in dividing this family as you know. I love each and every one of the people in this household and our two boys who are away at university."

With that Henry kissed his wife with all the love he had for her and resumed his husbandly duties.

*****

It was a vibration of his phone that got his attention. Normally, Henry would've ignored it and kept on working, but in this moment there happened to be a break between clients and he found himself with a moment to delve into the notification.

It was a snapchat message. Touching on the icon, Henry realized it was a video from his daughter and he opened it. Upon doing so he was immediately thankful for having his own office for there was his daughter smiling ever so sexily back at him, wearing another risque set of Victoria Secret's finest gyrating her body for him. The text read, "Daddy, what do you think of my new move?" There were a few emojis after the line of text as well, further implying her lust.

"Very good, Ash. But remember what I said about these videos. If I see that you sent this to anybody else, or posted something online, there will be repercussions," Henry wrote back.

His daughter replied with a sad face emoji.

"I'm serious, sweetheart. There will be no more lessons if you continue propagating this image of yourself to your friends and classmates," sent Henry.

"Ok dad. I won't. I want my lessons to continue," Ashton wrote. Seconds later another message was seen. "When can I have my second lesson?"

"Don't worry about that. It will come. Have fun at your dance class tonight."

******

Saturday dawned bright and early. It was May now, the days longer and the nights shorter. It also meant the grass needed tending to as did the shrubs and the garden. Henry had his yardwork tasks and he rose bright and early to get started on them.

At some point after cutting the grass and while he was trimming the hedges that bordered their front lawn against the street, his wife came to him and said she was off for her own errands. She gave him a kiss and took the Range Rover. Another hour passed with Henry finishing the trimming. He deposited all the clippings into the yard waste bin, swept the walks and headed inside the house for his shower.

Ashton heard the lawn mower at about 8 am and cursed her father. It was the weekend and her time to sleep in and he was mowing the lawn this early? What is his problem? She fumed. She turned over, buried her head in her pillow and tried to fall back asleep but it was no use. Instead, Ashton rose, tossed on a top and went upstairs for some breakfast, the morning newspaper and to greet her mother and or brother if they were also up.

Neither were. She poured herself a bowl of cereal and reached for the paper. A half hour passed. Ashton's thoughts of her masturbation session and dance class the preceding day faded as she heard a shower going strong above her. That must be her mother, she thought. Ashton came home from her dance class with a host of new choreography learned and burning fire within her. It happened every time now. Dancing just made her so hot. Her mom had taken Ashton to the adult shop just the day before. They picked her up all the essentials: A medium size dildo and a large one for her to progress to, a vibrator, a chain of different size balls and a couple tubes of lube. She started with the medium dildo last night and went to work on herself. It was a fun night of experimenting but she still awaited her second lesson with her father with increasing intensity. Learning with her father was the best. He teaching her methods to kissing, touching, sucking and fucking. She was learning everything that she needed. And on top of that, her dad had a great body, a perfect cock and took his time with her. What more could a girl of her age and experience want?

Suddenly her mother was in front of her and Ashton greeted her with a "Good morning," and a quick hug. April responded in kind and opened the refrigerator. She pulled out the eggs and some juice as Ashton asked her about Anthony's whereabouts.

"He has two baseball games today. In fact you should come with me. I'm going to go to his first game and then run some errands. I think your father is going to the second once he finishes with the yard."

"Right, I forgot," answered Ashton. Her brother was an elite high school baseball player and his season started a few months ago. Her mind returned to her dad and his early wake up call. "Mom, can you tell dad not to start the yard work so early? He woke me up at like 8 this morning!"

"Sweetie, it's good for you to get an early start on the day and not be in bed all morning."

April busied about making herself some poached eggs and toast for breakfast while Ashton took her time finishing her morning routine. Her bowl was already disposed of in the dishwasher and she was reading the paper when her mom asked her about her plans for the day

"I need to work on my new choreography. I have a little bit of homework but I can get to that tomorrow. I think some of the girls wanted to do something tonight," Ashton replied vaguely.

April sighed. "Ok well I need you to do some things at the house today if you aren't going to come with me. Could you vacuum downstairs and here and clean your room? I'll see you when I get back."

Her mother kissed Ashton on the cheek, cleaned her dishes and then departed, heading out the front door. Ashton pulled out the vacuum and went downstairs, starting with the hallway.

An hour later she was wrapping up with the kitchen when she looked outside and saw her father picking up a pile of clippings. She couldn't help herself but marvel at how fit he was. Without thinking about it, Ashton was suddenly biting her lip and touching her private spot. The noise of the vacuum startled her back to reality. She finished up and then hit the family room. She fired up her playlist on the stereo, moved the coffee table out of the way and began working on her choreography.

She was grinding away on the floor 10 minutes later when her dad strolled in, shirt off and drinking a bottle of water. Sweat glistened off his forehead and torso. He hadn't shaved yet so his light beard made him even more attractive. He watched her intently for a few moments as Ashton's ass bounced up and down off the carpet, her arms splayed out in front of her and legs barely off the floor in a near split.

"What are you doing, honey?"

"Just working on my choreography, dad," Ashton replied over the music. "What do you think of this move dad?"

It was good timing that he came in now. Ashton was entering the part of the dance that she thought was the sexiest. She half stood up, began bouncing from one leg to the other on her tip toes as she shook her ass up and down, turning 270 degrees she was now looking directly opposite her father, he had a direct shot of her booty and she stood up and bounced her ass with a few different twerk moves. She felt her booty shorts ride up her ass cheeks and into her vagina. She stopped and turned to her dad, catching his glance. He liked what he was seeing.

"Dad, come dance with me," Ashton called with a hint of a plead in her voice.

"I can't darling, I'm all sweaty. I need to get in the shower," replied Henry.

"It's ok, dad. I haven't showered yet either," Ashton said as she walked forward and grabbed her dad's hand. "Just one song."

The music came on (Ashton had paused it) and the two started with a slow rhythm in each other's arms, face to face with a little air between them. Then Ashton spun around, releasing her dad's hands and began dancing against him with a few of her moves from class. Her father relaxed a little, put his hands on her lower back and moved along with the beat. With a minute or so left in the song, Ashton took it up another level and began grinding her ass against her father's waist. She could really move her body.

Ashton felt her father growing stiffer, herself wetter as she danced against him. His hands were against her, roaming all over her body. Suddenly he picked her up and spun her around so that she was straddling him and took them over to the couch where he sat down.

"Let's see how you do in this position," Henry said. It was essentially a lap dance situation and Ashton realized it immediately. She skipped the playlist to a more appropriate song as she stood up and settled her attire. Henry was already out of his work shorts, now only wearing a pair of boxer briefs.

Ashton straddled her dad, facing him face to face and began her dance. She had never given a lap dance but being a veteran dancer who often put together twerk routines she knew what she needed to do.

"Don't forget to use her hands, sweetheart," Henry whispered to her after a minute or so. "There you go, like that. Guys like to be touched."

Ashton put her arm around her dad's neck for support and stroked his chest and left arm with her other as she continued grinding on his lap. She raised herself up for a brief moment, her face above her father's and looking down at him with hunger in her eyes, Ashton told him, "You're hard for me, daddy."

"Who wouldn't be, Ash?"

"I want another lesson," she demanded as she bounced on his lap again. Ashton leaned forward and kissed her dad. She was chaste at first, then opened her mouth and slipped him her tongue. Quickly, she stood up and dropped her shorts, exposing herself to her father. Henry removed her top and kissed her tits. Then he stood up and released his raging cock. It had nearly ripped a whole in his underwear. He pulled Ashton back down to the couch with him.

"Let's see what you remember from your first," he said.

Ashton turned herself around so that she was facing his dick and began sucking around the tip with her delicious ass in her father's face. It didn't take Henry long to begin tonguing his daughter. He picked up her legs and threw them up over the top of the couch and began eating her out while she bobbed up and down on his dick.

Ashton couldn't take it anymore. Whatever her dad was doing was driving her body wild. She pulled her mouth off his delicious cock and screamed.

"Ohhhhhhh daddy! Whatever you're doing keep doing it."

Henry just went right on eating his daughter's vagina, tickling her clit with his nose and tongue until she came directly into his mouth and he drank down every last drop.

"Sweetheart, you taste amazing," replied Henry as he licked his lips.

"So do you, dad," Ashton said, once again taking her mouth of her dad's enormous shaft. "Is this all for me?" Ashton queried her father.

"I don't know, baby," replied Henry. "Do you think you can handle it all?"

Ashton didn't say a word. She chose action instead of words. She grabbed her father with her right hand and inserted his hard cock into her pussy without any hesitation.

"Oh God!" she cried out. "You're so much better than the new dildo I have."

Ashton went to work. She began to slide up and down the first two-thirds of her father's cock, feeling the girth of it, feeling his hardness and relishing in the fact that it was she who made him so hard and long. She practiced tightening her vaginal muscles around his dick, relaxing them, going in one direction in her womb and then another. She experimented with what felt right to her and what felt a little painful. Then she found her G-spot.

"Oh, right there!" she yelled out in ecstasy and her father began furiously pumping her in and out in the same spot. Ashton couldn't hold out any longer. "Fuck, daddy I'm coming!"

Henry didn't slow, he merely smacked Ashton's ass with a little bit of anger at her language and let his daughter come all over his cock. The wave of juice hit him as he stroked inside her and suddenly he was on the verge of delivering his seed, but he held on. He knew he must last a little longer. He thought about the documents he had to pore over later in the evening and got through his daughter's orgasm, then he withdrew.

"Taste yourself on me, sweetheart," he said.

Ashton whirled around and began sucking her father's cock again. She loved the taste of her juice on him and told him so.

"Mmmmmm," she mumbled out with her mouth still full. "So good."

"I want you to bend over the ottoman here and let your dad have a nice look at your ass," commanded Henry.

Ashton quickly complied, placing her knees on either corner of the ottoman, right on the edge. Her ass spread out deliciously for her father, the prize of her pussy was opened and blinking back at its lover, as if begging for the drill to come back to its well. Henry obeyed the call. He inserted his shaft with one fluid movement, gripped his daughter's ass cheeks with both hands and began punishing her vagina like never before. The slap of his groin with her ass reverberated around the entire second story of their home and for the next five minutes they were lost in it. Ashton had another orgasm in the mean time, Henry was quick to grab his sweat-stained yard work shirt to catch any of the spillage, good thing too since they were fucking on top of a $800 leather ottoman. He wasn't sure if any stains would come out. Rather not take the chance.

PhineasN
PhineasN
318 Followers