Coming Down on Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having had his fill of his daughter in that position, Henry pulled her up and whisked her off to his bedroom, carrying her while still fully embedded inside her. He dropped her down face first, Ashton stuck her ass out asking for it (by now she was nearly delirious with her desire, her heart rate spiking and her body shaking) and Henry buried himself back inside her beautiful pussy while pressing his entire body weight on top of her.

Henry weighed in at a good 215 pounds and all of it was now pressing on top of his daughter. He had one arm around her midsection and the other hand in her hair gripping it firmly. Ashton's head was turned to the right side, her left cheek pressed firmly into the soft mattress with her mouth and eyes wide open. Henry was balls deep and Ashton felt every quarter inch of him with her vagina. It was sensational.

A second later, Henry pulled his arm out from under her, placed it securely on the mattress in front of Ashton's face and began pumping in and out of his daughter again. It was his favorite position and he had never felt anything like Ashton's pussy. He was fucking like he only had on rare occasions with his wife. When his desire had been so ravenous nothing could hold him back. In those moments his wife screamed like a banshee. She was never able to take his passion. But here with Ashton, Henry felt her body relax and begin to blend with his rhythm. She bit down on the mattress and accepted every last inch of her father over and over and over again. Again, the clapping of their bodies smacking into each other filled the air. It was a sound that Ashton was now in love with. Her father was close and Ashton could tell by the increase of his speed.

"That's it dad, keep fucking me like that!" she screamed.

Henry hit her again but Ashton didn't mind. His touch got her off. And within moments, Henry was getting off, too. He poured stream after stream of cum inside Ashton for the second time in a week. She could feel the warmth of it shoot inside her and she smiled. There was no better feeling, other than the pounding she just received that is.

Henry collapsed on top of her, absolutely worn out by the yard work and now a half hour teaching session with his daughter. Can't a man get a moment of rest on a Saturday? Shit, he thought.

Ashton, meanwhile, was in a world of her own. She was quickly becoming a sex addict and it was her father who she couldn't get enough of. She reached behind her and patted her dad on his oblique. He was still buried in her and pinning her down with most of his body.

"Thanks, dad," said Ashton. "I think I learned even more this time."

"That's good, sweetheart," a tired Henry replied. He mussed his daughter's curly mane and picked himself up a bit. Then he fell back on his right side and pulled Ashton into a spooning position with him. She felt so good. Every bit of her flesh was stretched tight, there really wasn't a section of bad weight on her admired Henry. No blemishes of problematic skin or birth marks. A few freckles here and there only enhanced her image. Her legs were a work of art. Michaelangelo couldn't have sculpted anything more wondrous. He stroked them as they lay curled beside him.

"How was it, Ash? Did I hurt you, baby," Henry asked.

"No, daddy! It was absolutely incredible," Ashton replied, pushing back against her father ever so slightly, not wanting him to withdraw yet. "Do you give mom three orgasms every time you two have sex?"

"I don't know, honey," Henry said thinking a little. "Probably not. She's more accustomed to me and sex as a whole, you know. I guess I need to mix it up a bit more with her now come to think of it."

Ashton smiled. If she helped her mother have a better sex life with her dad that would be cool. She knew her mom would be happy.

"What are you doing today, Ash? Would you like to come to your brother's baseball game with me?" Henry asked. He checked the clock on his nightstand. It read 12:45. "I think his second game starts at 2 so if we get going now, we should make it before it starts."

Ashton gave it some thought. She knew the game would likely occupy her until close to 6 if she went and her friends were talking about meeting up at Ashley's house before that.

Henry knew his daughter was thinking so he followed up. "I think you should. You don't go to many of your brother's games and he does a lot for you. It'd be nice if you came. And you know, the more you do to make me proud of you, the more lessons we'll have. That I promise."

He smiled and kissed his daughter's shoulder.

"Ok. I just need to shower," said Ashton as she scooted forward and stood up off the bed.

"Why don't you come in here with me?" Henry said, motioning to the master bathroom. "We can shower and get ready together."

"Perfect," Ashton smiled and she strode after her dad excitedly towards her parents' massive tiled shower.

********

A half hour later, Henry and his daughter were on the highway rolling out to Anthony's baseball game. Ashton sat in the passenger seat with a fresh pair of jeans on and a tank top that exposed her toned mid drift and a little cleavage. She had one hand in her hair and the other slowly massaging her inner thigh and groin where her father just deposited two loads of cum. She was amazed at how quickly he bounced back while they showered together. Ashton was content with the two of them cleaning each other's bodies, but while she worked the soap over her dad's cock, it suddenly hardened in her hands and he turned her away from the shower head and began stroking in and out of her as she faced the wall. Her sexual urges so overwhelming the night before were now, in this moment, completely satiated and yet her pussy was on fire from the pounding it received over the last hour.

The truck came to a stop at a stoplight. Henry placed his hand on his daughter's leg, looked over and asked, "How are you feeling, sweetheart?"

Ashton immediately snapped out of her reverie, looked at her dad with a gentle smile, then gave a little giggle.

"Seriously, dad?" she asked incredulously. "Daddy, I've never been better. I've had more orgasms in the last 15 hours than I've had previously, my body is still on fire and I can feel your cum dripping out of me, slowly leaking down my leg. I feel like I've finally become a woman and I love it!

"Thank you so much."

With that, Ashton leaned into her dad and gave him a polite kiss on the lips. Henry ended it before it became anything more. The light turned green and his eyes returned to the road in front of them. His hand remained on his daughter's thigh. Quickly, his mind returned to his daughter as well.

"What do you like most about sex, Ashton?'

Ashton turned her eyes back to her father, somewhat surprised by his question. She thought for a moment but deep down she already knew her answer. It was what she was thinking about the most throughout the night and now the ride over to the field.

"I think my favorite part of it dad, is having a man just take me and do what he wants to me. It's such a turn on to be his toy in that moment," Ashton said thoughtfully. "I like how you direct me, feel my needs and act on them, too."

As Ashton finished talking she placed her left arm on her dad's forearm where it was resting on the center console. While she was giving her answer she felt him softly stroking her thigh and had turned it out, giving him better access.

"Can I ask you something, father?" Ashton asked curiously.

"Of course sweetheart," replied her dad without taking his eyes off the road. They were minutes away.

"Am I good?" She asked it with hope. Henry could here it trickling off the word 'good.' His daughter so desperately wanted to know that she was pleased her dad, that she measured up.

Henry smiled. How could he lie?

"Honey, you're a natural," he said simply. "I'm surprised I haven't hurt you that's why I asked how you're feeling. I was worried you'd be feeling really sore," and Henry paused here, looking at his daughter sadly.

"I'm glad you aren't. The fact that you're taking me all the way on your second time without much previous practice with a toy, it's pretty crazy."

"I know," Ashton said thoughtfully again. "You're a perfect fit. It's like my pussy was made for you."

She looked at him earnestly now.

"Maybe," Henry answered almost to himself.

After another minute or so passed, they were pulling into the parking lot and their hands were back to themselves. Ashton remembered where they were going and a question sprang to her mind.

"Dad, does mom know what we're doing?"

"Yes, she does," Henry replied. "She knows I'm teaching you things that we want you to know before you leave for college. I think at some point she's going to talk to you as well and you should feel free to tell her the things you're uncomfortable sharing with me. She's a woman after all and knows your needs better than I. But honey, Anthony doesn't know and I don't think he should so we need to be careful around him, what we do and what we say. But other than that, we can be open."

He found a spot up the line and parked. Father and daughter stepped out of the truck and slammed their doors shut. Henry walked around the back of his truck, put his arm around his daughter and hit the lock button on his key fob.

"Good," Ashton replied as she felt her dad pull her into his side. She melted into his body and looked up at her father. She loved him so much.