Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even more uncharacteristically, Austin gave his mom a hug and a quick peck on the cheek. Lara beamed at this unexpected change.

"Good, morning, mommy! Whatever you are cooking smells great!" Austin said, cracking a toothy bright smile.

"Thank you, honey, I am making strawberry pancakes. I know how much you love them. Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yes, mom, it was the best. I had a really nice dream," Austin replied, still grinning.

Lara certainly did not want to inquire further. Austin sat down at the kitchen table.

"I am thinking of giving Lucy and Gavin a call today. Maybe we will hang out and play some music together," he continued. "I feel like the Happy Alligators are overdue for a reunion."

"Oh, that's wonderful, honey!" Lara exclaimed, pleasantly surprised.

She could not believe how much more positive her son sounded this morning, and she was happy to hear that he wanted to reconnect with his friends.

"And, mom, I wanted to tell you something about my computer," Austin said, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Yes, honey, what is it?" Lara replied, looking at Austin and holding a pancake on a spatula before turning it over on the pan.

"It's about the silver webcam that sits on the bookshelf opposite the bed in my room. When the green light is lit, this means that the camera is on and is recording," her 18-year-old son explained.

With a loud plop, the pancake landed on the kitchen floor.

12