All Comments on 'Coming Home'

by blatant_bi_guy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 4 years ago
SO HOT

Man this was hot and oh so good.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Nice one.

I'll remember to do that when it's near my time to go....but in the meantime I need to organise 7 for next NYE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

In case you haven't noticed, you're a hopeless romantic. The sex is good, but the characters, the relationships and the history are beautiful. (Of course, this comment is coming from an impotent 70-year-old who is facing major surgery -- kidney cancer and open heart -- at the end of the month. They say their success rate with this surgery is 95% and I shouldn't need chemo or radiation. I'll see where I am when/if I wake up after the operation.) I hope it all works out well though -- for some reason, I've managed to make friends with a 26 year old who likes to do things with my butt. OINK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What an excellent story, well written. The nostalgia of it all was very well captured. Plus the story was hot. That bottom was well trained. I love a bottom who bucks back.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 4 years ago
Good Story

A nicely erotic story which actually adds a little wistful poignance too...

aman4gayaman4gayover 4 years ago
Erotic

write about that encounter from 30 years ago. The FIRST TIME and The One with Professor and Dale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblatant_bi_guy@blatant_bi_guy
Been bisexual my entire sexual life and I have a ripe fantasy world I'd like to start mining a bit. If you like the read, then just keep reading :)