Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long though. Paul said one of the only things he'd said the entire time, "I'm gonna cum...Like...like pretty quick."

Dale answered him, "Go ahead Paul, finish up."

"Do...do you...do you want me to pull...oh fuck...pull out?" His thrusting had lost its rhythm.

The voice came from that armchair again, "No, cum inside him. Tell us when you do."

Only a few more thrusts and Paul's guttural voice came, "Oh...Jesus! God...I'm cumming..." I felt him slam inside me and alternately swell and deflate, pumping his balls dry into my hungry colon.

"Oh fuck man..." Paul gasped, "...That was fuckin' hot. God DAMN!" He leaned back, pulling himself out of me.

Dale spoke again, "OK now, Jeff, get back to his asshole, but when you come, pull out and shoot it on his back."

You didn't need to ask him twice. He was out of my mouth and at my butt in a heartbeat, grabbing the large bottle of lube and greasing himself up.

I looked to Dale, seeing him lick his lips and peer at Jeff's big cock as it started to enter me. Jeff was longer than Paul had been but wasn't any wider, which tends to be where my problems with 'fitment' lie.

As soon as I felt the knob of him at my ring, I didn't even bother working on him. I just slammed myself backwards, gasping a little as he got inside the entire amount. "Oh my GOD! He gasped."

Dale answered his exclamation, "Yeah, that's right!"

I didn't give Jeff any time to react to things. I just began a hard slamming back into him. I'd pull off maybe two or three inches and thrust myself backwards. Dale had loved this, after I'd finally gotten used to his big dick in my young ass, after I'd slept in his bed for days at a time, when I could control the speed of things and decided I wanted it fast. Dale had felt me come into my own.

"Jesus Man! You're gonna pump this load out of me!" He grabbed hold of my hips, less to keep any control of things than to steady himself.

For the next five minutes, no more, this was the action. Jeff holding on for dear life, me slamming into him hard enough that both of us were scooting back on the floor, my knees a burning mess.

"OK...OK...gonna cum" Jeff said, "Here...hold on...hold on..."

I slowed and went forward until I felt his head right at my anus. Only a heartbeat later he was out of me and I felt his hand moving on himself, two groans and a fat, heavy splash hit my shoulder blade. Another groan, another string along that area.

"Cum on his asshole and push it back in..." Dale ordered. This wasn't on the script from before, but Jeff did as instructed, dumping a shot on my warmed ring, then pushing himself all the way back in.

Maybe three, maybe four, maybe a dozen more shots emptied into my rectum.

Jeff leaned over on top of me, at a loss for energy. I glanced to Dale, who was lightly fondling his flaccid prick.

Thirty minutes later, Jeff was cleaned up and on his way home. Paul was showering.

I sat across from one of the most amazing men I'd ever known, naked as he was, talking about our lives, clear from the first time I wrapped my lips around the head of the cock I'd compare every other I'd see in the rest of my life until the moment we sat on those armchairs.

"Tell you, Josey. Thank you for the birthday present. You know, there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about you...about the years we spent together. I should've gotten you up here more. Should've kept in contact more. I'm sorry about that." He had a tear coming into his eye.

I smiled back to him and placed a hand on his leg, "Know what, Old Man? You're in my head just as much. You're my benchmark. You need me here, you let me know."

"HA!" He laughed, "I might make you gangbang five guys like that one New Year's eve." He smiled, his flaccid prick twitched.

I grinned back to him, "It was seven."

12