Coming Home

Story Info
Coming home to find his woman longing for him.
2.3k words
4.36
6.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had just finished a shower and dried herself off. She smiled to herself as she saw her bathrobe. She absolutely loved lazing around in it. But then she shook herself and changed into her pyjamas, which consisted of a pair of shorts and an overly large t-shirt. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do tonight, watch a movie, or read her novel. She just about decided on her book and a glass of wine when the doorbell rang. "Dammit! Who could it be at this time of the night", she muttered.

She walked to the door and peeped through the magic eye. "Oh my God!!" she exclaimed. Her husband was back early from his trip. She yanked open the door and flung herself into his arms. He dropped his bags and lifted her off the ground.

"You're not that light you know?" he laughed as he gently put her down. She took his arm and pulled him into the house, making small talk all the way through the hallway and into the bedroom.

He went into the washroom to freshen up and have a shower. She paced about in the bedroom, wondering if he would be in the mood. He had been gone over two weeks and she longed for him so much. She finally made up her mind and walked into the wardrobe. She stripped down her pyjamas and then looked around her clothes. Her eyes fell upon that silky soft white robe, the one that was so transparent that it defeated the whole purpose of clothing. A sly grin came upon her face as she imagined his reaction to her wearing it and that it would definitely encourage some nightly activities.

He finished his shower, dried off and changed into a pair of boxers. He stepped out of the bathroom and gasped. His breath got stuck in his throat as he gazed upon her. She walked towards him as if floating through air and grasped his hand and sat him down on the bed. She took a step back and twirled in a slow circle. He gazed and gazed for what seemed like hours. Then with a start he realized that he had forgotten to breathe.

She smiled inwardly at his reaction and with a toss of her head she threw her hair off her shoulders, and stared at him with those teasing eyes. She waited for a second as his gaze travelled from her feet, up her body and settled in her eyes. She then slipped off the robe over one shoulder revealing the soft but bold curve of creamy white skin. She let the robe fall lower, and one breast strained to be free. She raised her hands and with infinitely tantalizing deliberation released both. Round, full and womanly, like creamy white orbs topped with pink, they gently swung against each other. She let the robe drop until it caught on the curve of her hips. Her belly was as smooth as freshly fallen snow. She gave her hips a slight wiggle and the robe slipped down her slender thighs all the way down to her ankles.

She stepped out of it and came naked to him, in that same slow almost ghostly manner. She stooped down slowly and lightly placed her lips on his. She sat down softly onto his lap. Her lips parted and her tongue slipped out of her own and slithered deep into his mouth, dancing with his own. It seemed like eternity but not quite as such, all too soon her tongue slipped back between her soft luscious lips. She slowly moved her hand through his hair and let it rest against the back of his neck. With her other hand she grasped his, and placed it over one of her breasts. A slow electrifying shiver went down his spine at the feel of her soft and luscious breast. Looking deep into her glassy eyes he brought his other hand to gently cup the other breast and was pleased to be rewarded with a soft moan that escaped her lips. Feeling encouraged by this, he slowly and gently began to fondle her breasts, massaging them softly; and every time his fingers brushed against her soft pink nipples she drew a sharp breath. He gently began tweaking and playing with them. Tugging on them until they stood up tall and proud.

With her hand behind his head she slowly drew his face towards her and eased a nipple into his mouth. He hesitated, just for a second, and then began to suckle upon the rubbery flesh, slowly pulling it between his lips. At each pull her breath wavered and soft moans escaped from her mouth. After a few moments he switched to the other nipple not wanting to let that one be left out.

After what seemed like forever, and much to his dismay, she gently pushed his head away and drew her nipple out from between his lips. She stepped back and slowly ran both hands down her belly with a smoothing motion. His eyes followed them slavishly. She moved her feet apart and bent her knees, spreading her thighs. He watched as her hand went in between them. She let it be there for a moment only moving her wrist as a faint pink blush slowly began to appear across her cheeks. Soon enough she brought it out again and held up her finger for him to see. It was glossy with a sticky dampness. "See how I long for you," she whispered huskily, as she touched the tip of her wet finger upon his dry lips. She let it slip between his lips, and the musky scent of her sex filled his senses and went all through his body and seemed to finally rest at his now stiffening areas. She reached down there with her free hand and felt his hardening shaft making a tent at the front of his boxers. Slowly she hooked her thumbs at the waistband of his boxers and with one deliberate motion she slipped it off him. She then moved her hands up his thighs, caressing him and grasped his hardness. He felt he was about to explode but somehow his already hard dick stretched and became a bit harder under her gentle grasp. He looked deep into her eyes and saw his own feelings of love, lust and hunger being mirrored in them.

She began to stroke him gently but firmly, bringing her hand till the tip and all the way down to the base. With her other hand she began to fondle his balls. Soon enough she fell into a rhythm and continued for a while, all the time kissing him and whispering softly into his ear.

She then abruptly stopped, which drew a groan from him. He looked at her with pleading eyes, eyes full of lust, a single message read in those eyes - 'Do not stop.' She looked into his eyes reassuring him that she didn't intend to stop, and then slowly brought her head down to such that her face was in level with his dick. She stuck her tongue out and licked the drop of pre-cum that had oozed out of the tip. She then began to lick the head and smiled inwardly to herself when she heard him moan in pleasure. She then gradually licked her way to the base, then his balls and sucked on them. Then she began to lick her way back up to the tip of his dick. She then took him between her lips and began sucking and twirling her tongue around him at the same time bobbing up and down the length of his shaft. He let out a long husky breath, a moan trapped somewhere in there. All too soon he could feel the familiar pressure building up within him. "I'm getting close," he warned her and received a muffled response as she continued bobbing her head up and down his shaft. Suddenly his balls tightened and she felt his dick pulse and she cupped and added a gentle pressure to his balls as, with a long moan from him, a stream of hot sticky liquid shot into her, she continued moving up and down his shaft as shot after shot filled her mouth. Once he was done she slowly removed him from her mouth and gulped down his seed. And then went about licking him clean.

Once all was done she got to her feet. But before she could do anything else he had lifted her off the ground and tossed her onto her back on the bed and brought his face to her wet sex hole. He then stuck his tongue out and licked her from the bottom of her slit right till her love button. He took her clit between his lips and gave it a long suck, extracting a long moan from her. Satisfied with the result, he moved his tongue lower and began lapping at her wet hole. He stuck his tongue into her and licked and flicked it about. After a while he went back to her clit and sucked on it and at the same time brought his fingers to her wet slit. He slowly slid his fingers into her while sucking on her clit. She thrashed under him but he did not relent. He continued thrusting his fingers in and out of her, fucking her at a moderate pace. She tugged at his hair and pushed his head into her. His tongue licking furiously as he shoved his fingers as deep as they could go; brushing her upper wall as they went in and out of her. Suddenly her whole body froze and shuddered violently. He could feel her inner muscles tighten around his fingers. He then felt them get wetter as her love fluids flowed from deep within her as she let out a another long moan. He then slowly brought his fingers out from within her and brought it to his lips and sucked it clean.

They then stared at each other, both slightly out of breath. He then came up and lay beside her and kissed her deeply. They both hummed and moaned as they tongues massaged each other. In almost no time he was quickly becoming stiff again and a sly grin came across her face when she felt it poke into her.

He then rolled on top of her and she grasped his pole and rubbed it across her slippery opening, guiding him into her. He felt a rush of pleasure at the feeling of her wetness on his shaft. She felt his dick filling her up and sending waves of pleasure as it rubbed her inner walls. They both let out moans as he slowly and gently moved in and out of her. He found a good rhythm and kept to it while she moved under him to match his pace, shoving her body into him. After a while of fucking in this manner she told him to slow down a bit. She then wiggled out from under him and made him lie flat on his back. She then climbed up on top of him and eased onto his dick. She then started riding him cow-girl style. Her hands roamed about his chest, her soft glistening breasts bounced as she moved over him. He reached his hands out and played with them, massaging them. He pulled at her nipples, twisting them and making her squirm. He pumped into her from below, matching her pace. He grabbed her ass and gave her a spank as he fucked her hard and true. They were both moaning such that she was sure people would hear, but she didn't care. She was enjoying herself way too much, they both were. He grabbed her waist and pulled himself into a sitting position, still moving inside of her. He took a nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it. He brought one hand up to massage her other breast while his other hand remained at her waist. After sucking on both her nipples he again grabbed her by the waist and rolled back on top of her. But this time he fucked her slowly, with long hard thrusts, reaching the end of her hole. She cried out to him to fuck her faster but he didn't increase his speed. She tried moving under him so as to get him to fuck faster. He grabbed her by her wrists and brought her hands up above her head. He held her there tightly; she could not move. He fucked her like that, slow and hard, torturing her, teasing her. Gradually he increased the pace and moved faster inside her. There were lots of wet squishy noises at each thrust as his balls slapped against her buttocks which were wet from the liquids that had oozed out of her. She grunted and moaned and cried out in pleasure as she felt his dick finally pounding her faster. He kept moving faster as it got wetter and more slippery inside her.

He kissed her passionately and fondled her breast and pulled her nipple as she moaned into him. He could feel the pressure building in his balls but he managed to keep his pace. Suddenly he felt her muscles tighten around his shaft and she moaned loudly as she shuddered beneath him. He felt her liquids gush from inside and around his shaft. That drove him over the edge and with a grunt and moan he exploded, shooting his seed deep into her body. With every thrust a shot of liquid filled into her and he kept thrusting till he was all spent.

He then looked into her loving eyes and kissed her long and hard. They kept kissing till his deflated dick popped out from her and they both collapsed in bed, cuddling each other till they entered a world of their own within their dreams.