Coming Home

Story Info
Coming home from business trip.
4.3k words
4.49
32.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Patti sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the black silky stocking up her leg, attaching the garters. Glancing in the mirror she hoped her husband Ted would like her surprise she had for him. He had been gone on an out of town business trip for the past few days and she was anxious for him to get home in a couple of hours.

Standing she made sure her stockings were straight and she walked over to her dresser and reached into the bottom drawer and pulled out a new anal plug. It was larger than the other ones they had. It was shaped like a large tear drop, "Mmm, I can't wait to get this one in my tight ass," she said aloud. "I hope he likes this one," she said picking up the bottle of lube and pouring some into her hand.

Reaching under herself, she rubbed the lube all over her tight, wet pussy and across her tight puckered ass hole. "Ohh," she moaned softly, pushing two fingers inside of her pussy, in and out she moved her fingers, getting them wet with her juices mingling with the lube.

"I hope he is as horny as I am," she said pulling her fingers from her soaked hole. Rubbing her fingers across her asshole, she teased herself, pushing one finger deep inside she groaned, she just loved the feeling of something, anything filling up her back door.

"Ahhh," she moaned pushing her finger in and out of her ass, getting in as deeply as she could. She pushed a second finger inside her hole and fucked herself, getting her tight ass ready for her new toy.

After several minutes she felt ready to take the large butt plug into her ass. Reaching for it she made sure it was lubed up really good. Spreading her legs wide she rubbed the butt plug across her hole, taking a deep breath she gently pushed the tip slowly inside of her. The more she pushed it inside of herself the more it spread her hole.

"Ummm," she moaned loudly feeling it spreading her asshole, opening her up as it slid inside. "Ahhh," she groaned, realizing she was going to have to take her time with this one. She pushed back against the plug and felt more slide into her hole, "oh my god," she moaned loudly hoping she could take it.

She worked it in and out of her ass, finally after several minutes she took a deep breath and pushed as hard as she could, "Awww, oh fuck!" she groaned as the butt plug slid all the way into her ass. Her tight little ass hole, felt so full. She went over to the bed and lay down for a few minutes giving herself time to get used to the feeling of this large new toy in her hole. Reaching down she rubbed her fingers over her wet pussy.

Her new butt plug was made of shiny silver metal with red rhinestones and it vibrated.

She lay there with her eyes closed and reached for the small switch to turn it on. She gasped when she felt the powerful vibrations deep inside of her ass. "Mmmmm, fuck this is good," she wanted to get off so bad but decided to wait until Ted got home. She wanted to surprise him with her new toy and the sexy outfit she had bought at the local adult store.

An hour later...

Patti quickly pulled a sweat shirt on and a pair of jeans, she didn't want him to see her new corset, matching panties and stockings as soon as he walked in the door. She had plans to surprise him, sitting down on the side of the bed she put her sneakers on, loving the way that plug felt in her ass. It was taking some getting used too but she liked it very much.

Patti always had a hard time when Ted was gone, she missed being with him and especially having to sleep alone in their king size bed. At night she would sprinkle some of his favorite cologne on his pillow, and snuggle with it hugging it tight. That would be the only way she could fall asleep.

She had one of his favorite dinners in the slow cooker, the house was spotless and she couldn't wait to be back in his arms, where she belonged.

An hour and a half later she was in the kitchen checking on dinner and setting the dining room table. She was hoping that maybe they could get in a little play time before dinner. She felt so naughty with the large anal plug deep in her ass.

It had been a long week for both of them, Ted had had meeting after meeting everyday that he had been gone. There were days they had been lucky to be able to chat for a few minutes. He did try and call her every night before he went to bed, some days he had been so tired and exhausted he could barely stay awake on the phone.

She heard the garage door open and she knew he was home, she stood at the counter trying not to attack him as soon as he walked in the door.

"Baby! I'm home," he said walking in the door a few minutes later, "oh there you are," Ted said setting his suitcase down, when she rushed over and flung herself into his arms.

"Mmmm,mmm,mmm," she pulled him down to her and kissed him hungrily, holding him tight.

"Ummm," he kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her, god he had missed her. One week had felt like six months to him when he was gone. "missed me did ya?"

"Oh yes I did baby, so much." she said not wanting to let him go.

"Well I missed you too cupcake." he said holding her against his chest, kissing the top of her head.

"I'm so glad you're home."

"Oh me too," he said reaching down and picking up his suit case, "right now I want a nice long hot shower."

"Is that all you want?" she asked looking up at him.

"Well for right now it is honey," he saw a look of disappointment on her face, leaning down he kissed her, "we will take care of each other later I promise," he said, "I just need a hot shower I've been driving for hours baby."

"Alright, you go and take a hot shower and I'll be finishing dinner up."

"Sounds like a plan to me baby cakes."

Giving her one last long deep sexy kiss he turned and walked toward the bedroom, "Don't start without me."

"I won't I promise."

Ted turned the shower off and reached for a large towel, drying off he wrapped the towel around his waist, grabbing another towel he dried his hair.

What ever his wife was cooking for dinner sure did smell good, he was so ready for a home cooked meal. He had ate mostly fast food and pizza while he had been gone except for a few times that clients had taken him out to dinner.

Making sure dinner would stay hot in the crock pot she walked into the bedroom and took off her sweat shirt and her jeans and stood at the side of the bed. Wearing the black satin corset, matching crotchless panties, garters and stockings, she waited for him.

Ted walked out of the bathroom and stopped dead in his tracks, there stood his wife all decked out in a sexy outfit. "Fuck," he whispered when he saw her standing there like that, "damn baby you look great."

"Don't move," she said walking over to him, she reached up and ran her hands up his chest. Sliding her arms around his neck she pulled him down for a kiss, his arms went around her. "Welcome home baby, I missed you." she said looking at him, "I missed you VERY,VERY much."

Patti reached for the towel around his waist she tugged on it and it fell to the floor. She kissed him down the side of his neck to his shoulder, licking and nibbling her way down to his chest.

"Yeah baby, don't stop." Ted told her feeling his cock jerk, he had wanted to wait until later to make love with her but he changed his mind.

"Ummm, yeah honey," he whispered when she licked his right nipple, flicking her tongue all across it, taking her time. "Ahh, yeah baby," he reached for her tits.

"Step back I want to look at you." he tells her, looking down at her.

She did as he asked her, she stepped back to the side of the bed, licking her lips she turned around so he could get a really good look at her. She decided to wait a bit before she let him see the new shiny butt plug in her ass.

"Like what you see Daddy?" she asked using her pet name for him, "you would be proud of me," she said reaching down and rubbing her hand across her satin covered pussy. "I haven't played for the past three days."

"Oh my god, were you sick?" he asked with a laugh, he knew she couldn't go very long without some kind of sex.

"No, I wanted to save myself for you." she said looking at him, "lie down and get comfortable."

Ted walked over and reclined on the bed and got comfortable, putting a few pillows behind his head. He watched her get on the bed and she crawled between his spread legs. Looking at her he could see right down the front of her corset, fuck she did look very sexy. He would rather have her naked, but he knew she liked dressing up once in awhile. He saw her perfect size 36C tits, nipples already hard.

Patti licked, nibbled and kissed her way up his left thigh, stopping once in awhile and giving him little love bites. He gasped when she did that, but he let her continue. "Taste so good," she said looking up at him.

Fuck," he moaned watching her teasing him, licking him with just the tip of her tongue. He spread his legs wider, making sure she had plenty of room. All he had thought about on the drive home had been getting her hot, wet talented mouth on his dick.

"Mmmm, Daddy's cock is getting hard," she said glancing up at him, then she reached for his balls. Taking them in her hand she glanced up at him leaning down she flicked her tongue across them. "Taste so fucking good," she said reaching for his hardening cock, feeling his dick getting hard in her hand. "Did you REALLY miss me Daddy?" she asked sweetly, stroking his cock up and down.

"Oh you know I did honey," he watched her stroking his cock, teasing the head with the tip of her tongue. "Do with me what ever your heart desires baby," he said looking at her intently, wanting, no needing her mouth on his cock. He needed to feel her talented mouth sucking him.

"Mmmm, not yet." she said moving back down to his balls, gently rubbing them, licking them, making them wet.

"You're going to be a tease aren't you baby?"

"Oh yes, I'm going to be your bad, naughty girl." she whispered looking up at him.

"I do love when you are my bad naughty girl," he said closing his eyes and letting her continue to lick his balls.

Reaching under herself she switched the vibrating butt plug on, she gasped at the vibrations deep inside of her tight ass.

" Daddy hears something vibrating." Ted said looking at her, watching her nibble up and down the shaft of his hardening dick. "Show Daddy."

"Mmmm, not yet Daddy." she said glancing up at him, quickly flicking the tip of her tongue over the sensitive spot on the ridge on the underside of his cock.

"Fuck!" he groaned loudly grabbing her head in his hands, he watched her nibbling, teasing him there. "Baby I need to cum."

"Hmmm,mmm" she moaned looking up at him, "not yet." Reaching under the blanket she took out a cock ring, she took his cock into her mouth, sucking him, getting his cock wet.

" What are you doing little girl?"

"I went shopping Daddy," she said being gentle and sliding the cock ring over his cock and balls. "is that too tight?" she asked not wanting to hurt him.

"No, no it feels fine," Ted said liking the way it felt on his cock and balls. He could feel his cock swell more, much more. Damn he wanted to slam his cock into her pussy so much.

She just nodded and started to nibble lower and lower on the underside of his cock. Oh she wanted him just as bad as he wanted her but she was going to take her time, make him wait, she wanted to drive him wild.

Ted spread his legs wider, he felt her caress his balls, one after the other, finally felt her lips on his balls. She gently sucked the sensitive skin of his ball sac.

Patti was in heaven she had thought about doing this all week while he was away. She wanted to lick and suck his balls into her mouth, swirling her hot, wet tongue all over them. She moaned quietly, gently sucking one of his balls into her mouth. She was very careful and gentle she knew how sensitive they were. His cock looked so hot with the cock ring on it.

"Aww, yes baby yes," Ted groaned loudly looking down at her, tightening his hands in her hair. "Oh god so fucking good."

After several minutes of sucking his balls in her mouth she let them slip from her mouth. She reached up with one hand and she put one finger into her mouth, sucking on her finger getting it wet. She leaned down and licked him even lower, nibbling on the sensitive skin between his balls and his ass.

Ted had an idea what she was going to do and he would let her do anything she wanted to do with him. His dick was so fucking hard he just had to stroke himself.

She gently spread his ass cheeks apart, looking up at him, "Can I?" she asked licking his tight puckered hole, she felt him flinch from the sensation.

"Anything you want baby anything," he told her watching her, he let go of her long hair and he just watched her continuing to lick his ass hole. He couldn't help himself he reached up and pinched his sensitive nipples, his cock was rock hard and throbbing, leaking precum.

He continued to stroke his cock, smearing precum all over the head of his dick. "Awww fuck," he moaned when he felt her licking his ass hole, teasing him there with her wet finger. He took his precum covered fingers and sucked it from his fingers. He did enjoy tasting his own precum.

Patti's pussy was soaked with her juices, she wanted to rub her pussy so bad, but she would wait.

Ted watched his horny wife, rubbing his ass hole, slowly pushing her finger inside the entrance, oh it had been awhile since they had played like this, he had to admit he wanted this. He wanted to feel her fucking his ass with her fingers.

Moving up a bit she looked him in the eye, "I want your cock."

"Suck my dick," he told her taking his hand away from his cock, he watched her lick his cock from the base to the tip, slowly, taking her time. "do it."

Patti looked at him and took the head of his cock into her mouth,slowly deliberately taking her time swirling her tongue all over the head of his cock.

Ted felt her suddenly deep throat his throbbing dick, making him moan loudly, he watched her every move. "Yeah baby suck my dick, suck it like you dream about."

Up and down Patti bobbed her head on his cock, stroking his balls again, she looked up at him. She continued to lick and suck him. Getting him close, hearing his breathing become shallow. She felt him gripping her head, holding her down so that she could not move. Suddenly she stopped and pulled her mouth from his cock.

"Damn baby I was so fucking close," he tells her looking down at her, but if he knew her the way that he thought he did she was far from finished with him.

"Aww, such a naughty, naughty, wife you have." she said giving his throbbing cock a squeeze. "She gets you close and then stops."

"Oh yes she is VERY naughty and will be punished."

"I do like being punished Daddy," she tells him taking his rock hard cock back into her mouth, in and out sucking him deeper and deeper into her throat.

Ted is gripping her head tightly, holding her down and fucking up into her hot, wet mouth, moaning wanting to cum. "Awww fuck yes such a good cock sucker," he is out of control, needing to cum, "make Daddy cum baby, oh fuck yeah."

Patti takes her mouth from his cock, looking at him, "Nope," she tells him moving up and straddling his face. "eat my pussy."

Ted reaches up and sees she is wearing a lacy pair of black crotchless panties. He holds the lace out of the way he pulls her wet slit to his mouth. "Ummm, mmmm," he moans licking her pussy lips, tasting her juices, finally sucking her pussy lips into his mouth.

"Fuck yes, oh yes." she groans loudly, reaching for her hard nipples pinching them, twisting them between her fingers. She has wanted his mouth on her pussy all day.

Ted licked and sucked her pussy, flicking his tongue across her sensitive clit, finally pushing one finger deeply inside of her hole. In and out faster and harder and deeper he fucked her with his finger, adding one more finger he pounded her hole. He could feel a vibrating toy in her ass hole, it felt bigger than the other ones they had.

"Oh god," she whispered when he suddenly managed to turn her over on her back and he was between her spread legs. Whimpering,moaning and crying out she grabbed onto the sheets. "Fuck me, oh please fuck me." she begged him.

"What do we have here??? Hmmm???" he asked looking at her, "a new toy?"

"Yes." she whispered looking at him.

"A new toy?" he asked her looking at her as he pushed his fingers back inside of her pussy. "I want you naked." he orders her. "On your hands and knees."

She feels his fingers slip from her pussy, and she does as she is told. She quickly gets naked and gets back onto the bed on her hands and knees.

"I like these new toys you bought for us baby, this cock ring has my dick so hard." Ted tells her getting on the bed behind her, reaching for the bottle of lube he pours it over her ass cheeks, watches it dribble between her cheeks. He spreads her ass cheeks with his hands and squeezes them, digging his fingers in not enough to hurt her but to make her feel it.

"I'm glad you like it."

"Oh I do," he tells her taking a hold of the anal plug and he slowly eases it out of her ass. Her hole gapes for a few seconds, he can hear her breathing heavily.

"Nice anal plug too, it's bigger than the other ones we have." he comments rubbing his fingers across her gaped hole, "it's opened you up real good."

"Ummmm," she moaned softly when she felt Ted push his finger in her ass, in and out he adds one more finger in her open hole.

Ted's cock was rock hard and he needed to cum, but he wanted to make sure she came too. He could tell she was really getting into his finger in her ass, she pushed back against his hand trying to get his fingers deeper inside of her hole

"Just relax," he tells her finally adding one more finger in her hole, feeling the tightness of her ass hole around his fingers, "that's it baby open up for daddy."

Patti reached under herself and rubbed her clit, moaning wanting Ted to fuck her ass.

"You were a naughty girl dressing the way you did and having an anal plug in your ass."

"I thought you would like me in something sexy."

"Oh I know you did," he tells her fucking her ass a little harder, feeling her opening up for him. "But I've told you, you don't have to dress up for me."

"I'm sorry," she said groaning when she felt him gently stretching her ass hole with his fingers. "The plug felt so good daddy."

"I'm sure it did, it's bigger than any of the other ones we have." he told her he could tell she was rubbing her pussy. "Take your hand away from your pussy."

She did as he asked her, she felt more lube being poured over her ass hole. "Oh please fuck me."

"Yeah, you want daddy's hard dick in your ass? Hmmm?"

"Yes, please Daddy fuck me."

Ted's cock was so hard that it hurt, he knew he needed to cum and soon, pulling his fingers out of her ass gently he leaned over and kissed her on the small of her back. "I will, just relax baby." he knew she was just as horny as he was if not more. He poured lube over his cock and rubbed it in, he took the head of his cock and rubbed it up and down over her ass hole, slowly pushing the head against her hole. Taking his time he didn't want to hurt her, "Mmmmmm, aww fuck," he moaned when he felt the head of his cock slip past the tight ring of muscle of her ass hole.

"Hmmmm,oh yes," she whispered feeling the head of his cock enter her back door.

"Tight hole," he moaned letting her get used to his cock in her ass, he pushed in a little deeper, taking his time pulling out slowly, in and out he fucked her ass.

"Fuck me."

Ted pulled his cock out of her ass and poured more lube over her hole and his cock. Grasping his cock in one hand and holding her by one hip he slid his cock inside of her ass as deeply as he could, holding himself there letting her get used to it.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers
12