Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my ass, please."

She didn't have to ask twice, Ted slowly pulled almost all of the way out of her hole, before pushing in harder each time, hearing her moans and sighs of pleasure.

"Oh yes your ass is so tight baby, I love fucking your ass." he tells her reaching around with one hand and pinching her right nipple.

"Do it slam your dick in my ass, give me your cum baby."

In and out harder and faster, deeper he pounded her ass, his cock was on fire and he felt the point of no return. Holding her by her hips tightly he fucked her. "Rub your clit baby, do it cum with me." He knew he would come pretty quickly this first time, but later they could take their time making love with each other.

Patti had already been rubbing her hard little clit, feeling her pussy juices on her fingers, his dick in her ass, spreading her open. "Ahh, oh fuck, give it to me cum in my hole baby."

Ted held her ass cheeks apart so that he could watch her taking his cock in her back door. He loved to watch her taking his dick in any of her holes, her mouth her pussy or her ass. "Gonna cum, awww fuck, take it!!" he exclaimed slamming his cock all the way in her ass, holding it there, feeling spurt after spurt of his cum shooting into her hole, "yessss, awww, fuck..."

"Oh yeah give me your cum baby, fill my ass hole." Patti moaned loudly rubbing her clit as hard as she could she was almost there. She felt Ted reach under her and push two fingers inside of her throbbing pussy.

In and out he finger fucked her, hitting her g-spot he knew that would make her cum. He felt her shaking, heard her moaning knowing she was close to her climax.

"Yes,yes,yes," she almost screamed when her climax over took her, "oh my god cumming...ummmmm."

Ted held her tightly wrapping both arms around her waist, feeling her cumming.

Patti felt Ted's cock slip from her ass, she fell face down on the bed breathing heavily.

Ted laid down beside her, "Oh my god," he said looking at her. "Are you alright?"

"Oh yes, I'm great." she said turning over onto her back, "are you okay?"

"Uh yeah, I'm good." he said reaching down to take off the cock ring.

"Here let me," she said sitting up and gently removing the cock ring from his cock and balls. "So did you like this?"

"Oh yeah it was great."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes baby I loved it."

"Ummm so it's alright that I went shopping at the adult store?"

"Yes honey it's fine," he tells her picking her hand up and kissing her fingers. "Did like that new butt plug you bought, nice one."

"I was hoping that you would like it."

"Important question?"

"How much did I spend?"

"No, what's for dinner?"

"Food silly," she tells him with a giggle getting up off of the bed, "I'm going to take a shower care to join me?"

"I'll wash your back if you wash mine."

"Deal," she said walking toward the bathroom, glancing around to see him right behind her.

12