Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've barely even kissed!" Laura tried to protest, but the two were already leaving, sniggering and gossiping like they'd walked in on us undressing.

"You ever feel like maybe mum and dad never grew up?" I asked her.

She snuggled back into my arms, so her head was centred on my chest, "They're so annoying. Teasing us about having sex when you know damn well that's exactly what they've headed off to do."

"I thought we had an agreement about that."

Laura gave a small laugh, "Mmm. Wanna go hide out in my room so we can't hear them?"

"Hide out in your room so we can't hear them, or because you have something up your sleeve?"

She stood up, lifting her paint stained arms, "Nothing up my sleeves, not wearing any."

I rolled my eyes and stood up lazily, "Well, I guess if I'm not getting snuggled, I'll go where the warmth is moving."

Following her upstairs wasn't exactly a chore. Her long and flowing hair swaying just above her perfect ass, in that cute little black skirt she'd chosen to wear.

Halfway up, she paused and looked back over her shoulder, "You staring?"

"Sorry." I mumbled on instinct.

She smirked, and cocked her hip, "Good. I kinda like it when you do."

Then she went back to just normally walking up and into her bedroom. I hesitated at the threshold, but Laura grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside before I even knew what was happening.

As always when entering a woman's room, the first thing to hit me was the smell. It wasn't overpowering, like some could be. Not overly sweet or musky.

It was just... Her.

Laura smiled, and pushed me towards the bed, closing the door. "Pants off."

"Lor?"

She rolled her eyes and grabbed the bottom of her top with a cross-armed motion, "I just want to sleep with you. No need to panic."

"Lor."

She tossed her top aside, leaving her in a small black bra. She smiled as she caught me staring, "I told you I got bigger. Perv."

"Uh... Can we go back to the sleeping together, bit? I thought we agreed..."

Laura flushed red, and dropped to the ground, covering herself with her knees, "Not like that! I meant actual sleep!"

"Oh." I smiled at her, "We could both just get changed first..."

"I wanted you to see." Laura mumbled, "I... Like it when you stare at me. Makes me feel like I'm the only other one in the room."

"You are."

She rolled her eyes, "You know what I mean. Makes me feel... Beautiful."

"You are."

She blushed, standing up slowly, and unzipping the side of her skirt to let it slip from her. My beautiful sister was standing in front of me, vulnerable and beautiful, waiting for me to say something.

My eyes traced up her long and slender legs, pausing momentarily at her simple black panties, before continuing up her figure to where her breasts had grown whilst I was away, pressed together to form a perfect looking cleavage, not forced by padding or an overly small bra.

Her black hair cascading down her back, that had once reminded me of a horror monster when she stared at me in anger, and now reminded me of something more ethereal.

"You're still staring."

I smiled slowly, "No one could paint you. It isn't just my complete lack of skill. You're too perfect for that. Too beautiful."

"Perfect?" Laura said in embarrassment, "I'm... Really not. I wish I could see myself through your eyes."

I shook my head, "Anyone's eyes."

She looked down in embarrassment, fidgeting, and I shook myself out of it. Undoing my pants and pulling them off, before pulling back the blanket, "I assume we're not going to have a fight for the little spoon. Your room, so you get to be it."

"I've never slept beside anyone. Not since I was a kid." She said nervously.

I lay down on the bed, shifting the pillow so she'd get most of it, and laying out my arm. "Grab your laptop, and we can finish the movie together. Sound good?"

Laura really was nervous as she slid into my arms, as I pulled the blanket over the two of us. Her breathing was sharp, and her pulse was racing.

I held her gently pulling her in towards me. Her bare legs against mine, my breath on her neck, as we settled into the new position. I hugged my arms around her waist, and kissed at the base of her neck. "I love you, Lor."

She gave a sharp intake of air, and then settled again, "I... I love you, too."

She put the laptop in front of her and on its side, resuming the movie we had been watching downstairs. I couldn't really see it, but I didn't mind. Just to hold her, was enough.

Laura reached over and turned out the lights, so it was just the laptop screen, and in that dark, with her warmth so close to me, I found myself drifting towards sleep peacefully in almost no time at all.

"Bren?"

I blinked, but found I still couldn't see. It was dark. Maybe I actually had fallen asleep on her. "Yeah, Lor?"

"I missed you." She said, voice shaking.

I cuddled her closer, "I missed you, too. But this is better. You never have to be alone, again. That is, if my snoring hasn't made you decide to kick me out of bed."

"You're never going to do it to me, again, are you?" She asked, "You're not going to meet someone better, and forget all about me? Someone you're allowed to be with."

"Mum and dad are fine with this. As they may have said in the most embarrassing way." I replied.

I felt her shake her head, "You can't marry me. Can't introduce me as your girlfriend. Can't kiss me in front of your friends. Can't even snuggle, really."

"I'm never going to leave you, Lor." I held her tighter, "That's a promise. I might be useless, but I haven't broken one of those, yet. Not to you."

She swallowed, "Really? Even though we haven't even kissed properly, yet?"

"I was stupid to leave in the first place. I'd be insane to ever leave, now."

I felt her roll over in my arms, pulling in to hug me tightly. Her bare chest informing me she'd removed her bra at some point as I felt her press up against me.

One of her legs came up to wrap around me waist, and she settled her head against my neck.

She didn't say anything, but I could feel her tears trickling down me. All I could do was hold her tighter, "Lor..."

"I'm happy." She said in the dark, "I'm happy, Bren."

-.-. --- -- .. -. --. .... --- -- .

"Up and at 'em, love birds!" Dad yelled, rapping his fist on the door loudly.

Laura sat up instantly, tossing the pillow with military precision into the door with a scream, "Shut up!"

"Sor-ry for interrupting!" Dad came back, "Just try not to smell like sex when you two make it down for breakfast, would you?"

"Bastard." Laura growled, glaring at the door.

I laughed, looking up at her, with her messy hair. "Do you think they're going to be happy or disappointed that we didn't end up doing anything?"

She smiled and dropped back into my arms, both hands grabbing my t-shirt and pulling herself in tight. She kissed my chest gently, "I... Love you."

"If you're worried that I think I've made any kind of mistake, don't be." I cuddled her tightly, "I still utterly adore you."

My hands found the scar on her shoulder, tracing it idly, "Not sure I actually want to go down to breakfast. This is better."

Laura gave a satisfied sigh, "Me, too. But they never do breakfast on a Sunday. Which makes me want to know what they have in store for us, even less."

"I don't think sneaking out the window is an option at this point. Besides, I'm old now, my knees can't take the jump from the first floor anymore." I shrugged.

She laughed softly, "That how you used to sneak out? Jumping from the roof?"

"Well, how did you do it, smartypants?" I raised an eyebrow.

Laura shrugged, "I memorised which stairs creaked and went out the backdoor. Half the time mum would notice, but... She'd just give me a thumbs up. You ever get caught with your superman nonsense?"

"I distinctly remember dad turning the hose on me one time after I landed beside him..."

She giggled, and then her face changed slowly, "Um... How experienced are you, really, Bren?"

"You want me to dish the dirt on my exes?"

She shook her head, "I... I almost wish that you hadn't. That you were as scared and inexperienced as I am... Except, I'm kinda happy it isn't that. Because maybe that means you'll hurt me less, when it... You know... Happens. If you still want that."

My morning wood poked her gently in the stomach, "This is partly your fault. You can safely say that I am attracted to the absolutely gorgeous girl who is somehow in my arms, making me the luckiest man alive."

"Oh my god." Laura's eyes went wide, and she peeked under the blanket, and then looked back up at me, "I haven't even done anything."

"Apart from be nearly naked, and all over me." I smiled at her, "And if you thought I wouldn't notice the bra is gone, you're nuts."

"Do... Do you want to feel them?"

I reached up and took her gently into my hands. She gave a little timid gasp, as I felt her soft and weighty globes. My thumbs instinctively flicked at her nipples, and I grinned like an idiot, "Is that an answer?"

Laura bit her lip, "I didn't really expect you to. So... Um... What now?"

"We could go downstairs. Have breakfast." I shrugged, still playing with her, "Or... Or I could go downstairs on you. And have breakfast."

"Wow." Laura coughed, "You're horny in the mornings, aren't you?"

"Sorry."

"I didn't say I minded." She smiled slowly, her nose crinkling, "But... Why don't you kiss me, first, and we'll see where things go from there."

"My morning breath is bad." I said, remembering arguments with my ex.

Laura pulled at my chin, her lips finding mine without hesitation. Her kisses were still long and lingering. A girl who you would never just fuck, but make love to.

Someone who made it feel like there weren't enough hours in the day to appreciate them.

I cautiously pushed my tongue towards her, opening her mouth. Laura seemed almost reluctant as she took it inside, causing me to pull back. Yet, her tongue still brushed the tops of my teeth and found mine.

Her breathing became deeper, and almost erratic. Her hands clenching tighter against my chest, as we kissed each other. Slowly falling into a pattern of dancing with our tongues.

She felt tense, but if I began to pull away, the hands gripped tighter and her breathing got even worse.

My hands moved behind her and tangled in her hair, pulling her head towards me gently, encouraging her. One of her legs hooked around mine and she pushed her chest towards me, but the kiss remained curiously hesitant.

"Oi! You two!" Dad thundered on the door again, "We do actually need to talk to you. Finish up and come down, soon, okay?"

Laura broke the kiss and rolled her eyes in exasperation, "We'll be right down."

I shrugged sheepishly.

She muttered under her breath, "Cockblocker."

She sat up, and her hair fell in a cascade, black silk rivers across her front and back, down those breasts that had briefly been in my hands and tempting me to take them into my mouth.

I stared at this vision of beauty and smiled slowly, "Wow."

Laura looked away subconsciously, "You don't always have to stare."

"Don't think it's an actual choice." I said, "I mean... Damn. Only slapping to keep the guys at bay? You don't have a pet werewolf I need to worry about?"

She gave a half laugh as she turned and grabbed her bra from the floor. As she looped it over her arms, I reached up behind her, surprising her, and hooked the strap for her.

I sat up, legs going down either side of her, and leaned my head on her shoulder and kissed her shoulder, "Are you okay with us? Coping?"

"Obviously." Laura leaned back into me, "I haven't slept that well since you left, Bren. I'm not giving that up for anything. Why?"

"It... I was getting a few mixed signals in the kiss, just now." I held her around the waist. "Not that it wasn't good, just... Confusing."

"Really?" Her voice took on a hint of anxiety.

I kissed her shoulder again, "If you're not into French kissing, you can tell me. Should tell me. We don't have to."

"Oh." She took a moment, just relaxing into my chest, before she kissed at my cheek, "Wasn't that. I loved it... I just... Am I any good?"

"Yes."

She pulled away from me, opening my arms and grabbing some leggings off the floor, pulling them over her shapely ass as I watched her. "I... Haven't even kissed that many people. Okay? I don't... Really know what I'm doing."

I laughed softly, "Fooled me."

"Get some pants on." Laura said, flicking her hair, and pulling a t-shirt on, "You can't watch my ass all day."

"Agree to disagree." I said, easing out of the warm bed reluctantly and finding where I had dumped my jeans last night.

Laura was out the door before I had them halfway on, leaving me to follow behind her, down to the kitchen and the waiting trepidation of the two parents who had kind of encouraged this illicit relationship.

"Same clothes." Mum noted.

Dad nodded to Laura, "And she's actually smiling."

"We didn't do anything!" My sister snapped, "And if you two keep it up, then nothing is ever going to happen! Honestly. Can you not give it a rest?"

"Honey, it took a while to accept that this is what you want, and now you're complaining that we want it for you?" Mum said in exasperation.

I held up a hand, "Do I get an opinion? Considering I've only had about twenty four hours?"

"The guy never gets an opinion." Dad shook his head, "Just let the two of them work this out. Your mother is just dealing with the fact she won't be the only kept woman under this roof, soon."

"It isn't that at all." She shot back at him, and it was hard to miss the mother-daughter resemblance. Never thought I'd have much in common with my dad, but it seemed taste in women was part of it.

As promised, there was food on the table, so I started to load up a plate. Pancakes, raspberries and blueberries. A family favourite. "So, what horrible speech do we need to suffer through? You guys know we've done all the sex-ed stuff, right?"

Our dad chuckled, "Sure. But excitement tends to get in the way of that. And as open as we are to you two becoming an item, lets just say we're not looking to become grandparents just yet."

Laura flushed and glared at everyone, myself included. "What part of not done anything, do you not get? We've kissed twice. That's it."

"And slept in the same bed." Dad pointed out. "And if I hadn't interrupted you this morning, I'm pretty sure I'd be playing some music or going to use the mower."

"Dad!"

He shrugged, "Am I wrong?"

"Shut. Up." Laura mumbled angrily, sitting down at the table and idly poking at her breakfast.

Mum hugged her from behind, "We're not trying to be difficult. It isn't like we really know what we're doing either, sweetie. The parenting manual left out this chapter."

Laura hugged the arm briefly, before pushing her away, "Space. Lots and lots of space. Okay? That's what I need right about now."

"Well, apart from this." Our mother produced a cardboard box and put it down beside her. "I almost considered wrapping it, because it is a kind of celebration to have both of you back, but... It felt a little weird."

Laura peeked inside, and went bright red.

I grabbed the box curiously, and slid it over to myself whilst Laura tried her best to win a staring competition with her pancakes.

I opened it and gave a nervous laugh. It was overflowing with condoms, had several different brands or types of lubricants, a couple of toys for both guys and gals, and some pamphlets on how to do differing types of sex. From a handjob, all the way to pegging.

"Just how deviant do you think we are?" I shook my head and closed it, "But like Lor said, we're taking it slow."

Dad laughed, "Sure. Which is why neither of you were about to ask us to be scarce tonight, were you?"

"I didn't have a date planned." Laura said nervously, "Just thought we'd crash on the couch with a movie or something. You guys could join, if you wanted. Right, Bren?"

I shrugged, "That sounds nice. Been a while since we did anything as a family. And yes, I know that's my fault."

"No one blames you." Dad said patiently, "But it does sound nice. Bren can make the popcorn, being our resident chef. I'll pick up some drinks when I grab a couple things I need for the garden. Preferences?"

"Beers fine by me." Laura shrugged, and looked over at me.

I shrugged, "Sure."

"Wine." Mum said, choosing her preferred way to relax. A glass of ice-chilled white.

Dad frowned, "So, I'll be in the garden today. Your mum has a few things around the house that needs doing. What are you two going to be spending the day, doing?"

"Explaining stuff." Laura half-whispered.

Mum squeezed her hand, "We'll try and not interrupt. But I was planning on making some sausage rolls when the love birds decide to eventually emerge from their nests in search of nourishment."

"Leaving." Laura stood up, too embarrassed to deal with our parents teasing anymore, taking her plate with her.

She paused in the doorway to look pointedly at me to follow, which I did. Albeit with a smile on my face. Glancing back, our parents were already laughing at us, quietly.

-.-. --- -- .. -. --. .... --- -- .

We escaped into my bedroom, this time.

Laura sitting cross-legged on my bed and eating her breakfast whilst I sat at my desk. And pushed the box of sex underneath it where it'd probably come in handing, but not remind us.

"Think you can stand watching a movie with that?" I asked her.

She shrugged, "I honestly have no idea. But I wasn't going to tell them, that. Actually, I wanted to do some painting today. Last night reminded me how bad I get without practice."

"Escaping from the house sounds awesome, if you don't mind the company." I offered tentatively.

"I was just thinking about the creek." Laura referred to the place where she'd got her scar, not five minutes walk from the house. "Give me a few minutes to get into it? I don't know. Getting started was hard with you watching me, last night. All I wanted to do was kiss you."

I smiled slowly, "How about now?"

She rolled her eyes at the poor segue, and then smiled, "So, you did like it, then? Not too inexperienced for you?"

"A little more confidence would help me think you don't want me to stop." I offered, "But... No. You're amazing, Lor. I don't think I've ever kissed someone the way you do. Makes every kiss feel... More. I dunno how to say it."

Her nose crinkled, and she grinned sheepishly, "Good."

"Random question." I switched tracks, thinking about something that had been on my mind since the start, "Just how long did it take for you to convince our parents to be okay with this?"

She winced, "Eh... It didn't go well, at first. As you'd imagine. Lotta screaming between mum and me. And threats of therapy and straitjackets."

"Mmm."

She thought about it, and then tossed a blueberry into the air and caught it in her mouth. "Probably about six months from discovery to acceptance. At a guess. Maybe taking your time coming back to me wasn't so bad for you."

"Lor."

"I'm teasing." She smiled and shrugged, "Like I'd give this up. Even if I had a time machine, I'd be too scared to change anything. I love you."

"I love you, too." I smiled slowly, and put aside my empty plate, "But... I was thinking of something else we could do this morning, if you're up for it."

She frowned, "Yeah?"

"Wanna spaz out mum and dad and shower together?"

Laura swallowed nervously, "Uhm... You have almost seen me naked... And it sounds fun... So... Kinda? But won't that be taking things too quickly?"

"Living together is one great big date. Most couples don't have what we have." I shrugged, "We just need to make it up as we go along. We don't have to. I just... Liked the idea."

She put aside her half-eaten plate, "Gimme a minute to grab some clothes, and I'll meet you there. Ooh. You could warm the water up for me."