Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded frantically, biting her lip.

"Cum, Lor." I encouraged her, "Cum for your big brother, so deep inside you. Loving you."

"Fu-uck!" She gasped, and clawed at my back, arching her stomach up into me. "I... Fuck! Love... you. Don't stop. Don't stop."

"I'm close." I felt myself beginning to swell as she clamped down.

"Me. In me." She gasped, "Fuck! Ye-es. Bren! Do it. Make me yours. Forever."

The first load to ever touch her pussy burst out within her, as Laura looked up at me with a desperate desire. Her eyes widened as she felt it, and she let out a long shuddering moan.

I leaned into her, our foreheads touching, as I felt her insides milking at my sensitive cock. Groaning quietly as I stared at the wonderful woman in front of me. "Fuck."

She pulled my head and we joined in another of her trademark kisses as we basked in the afterglow of our mutual orgasm. Her first time, and my most passionate.

As I slipped from her canal, Laura broke the kiss, moving a hand quickly, "Oh my god, it's going everywhere!"

She pushed me aside and looked around desperately. With no panties available, she yanked on my briefs. She made a face and wiped her sticky hand on them, and then pulled on a t-shirt.

Laura waddled to the hall, took a quick look both ways, and then made a run for it.

I didn't know whether to be amused by the image, worried she was going to be upset with me, or worried that the thought of the sex box under the desk hadn't even occurred to either of us.

A few minutes later I heard the flush of the toilet, and dressed just enough I'd be comfortable to take my own turn.

When we passed in the hall, Laura was red-faced and embarrassed... But she did head back to my room.

-.-. --- -- .. -. --. .... --- -- .

"Bren?" Laura whispered as we snuggled in together, in the dark. Her back pressing into my naked chest.

"Mmm?"

She spoke hesitantly, "I... Thankyou?"

"I love you, too." I pulled her against me, "God. I can hardly believe we just did that. I... It's never been like that, before."

"Even with... You know... Her?" Laura mumbled, "You said the crazy ones are better."

"I was wrong." I shook my head, "Holy shit, was I wrong. Fast, hard, and frantic, maybe... But not like that. You are perfection itself."

She gave a small sigh of relief, but still felt anxious, "Even if I... Kinda bit you? Badly?"

"Might have to teach you about love bites." I confessed, "I am definitely going to be bruised in the morning. But usually it's the girl who gets the painful first time, so turnabout seems fair."

"You have to work, tomorrow."

I sighed, one hand running along her side playfully, "Mmm. I do. And you've got uni."

"Mmm."

I held her, kissing at her neck, "But afterwards is ours. Every night."

"Oh god, are you planning to fuck me like that, every night?" Laura breathed out.

"I'm happy to just have you to myself." I found myself confessing, as if it were a dirty secret to not just want sex. "But now I've got a goal beyond just paying mum and dad back. Gotta get us a half-decent place. Don't want to share you."

She gave a small laugh, "No need to hold back on me, Bren. I already want more of you. Thinking about it. Dreaming of you taking me from behind. Of you cumming in me, in the shower. I want all of it... I think you broke me. I'm such a perv."

"Oh, that's probably going to happen." I agreed with her, "But all I need is this. Everything else is just... Pieces of heaven."

"Brushstrokes of the painting." Laura mused, "Little, fucking amazing, brushstrokes telling the story of... Us. What we mean to each other. Details of our lives."

"Got an idea for that exhibition?"

She laughed softly, "Maybe. Though, there's still no way it's going to happen. You're losing that bet. And then you'll have to pose for me in your birthday suit."

"Mmm. Disagree." I snuggled in tightly and yawned, "Just you wait and see."

-.-. --- -- .. -. --. .... --- -- .

The next few weeks were a blur.

During the week, I worked with a better attitude than I'd had. Taking the skills I'd learned in Paris and applying them to the fastfood restaurant with a smile.

Most nights, Laura and I would hang around after dinner for a short while. She'd often read a book, or watch whatever our parents were watching on TV, whilst I was content to hold her.

Then, we'd sneak off to one of our bedrooms. Didn't matter which one. All they did now was mark which room held more of whose stuff.

We did try and use protection now and then, when we remembered it, but for the most part we trusted in the pill. Laura and I preferred it when I came inside her, for obvious reasons.

On the weekends, however... Laura painted.

She took us in her little clapped-out car to all of her favourite places. She'd stretch an image of the location across the canvas, and then the two of us would make love.

Make memories.

Our parents didn't see much of us on the weekends.

Then, suddenly one weekday, after we'd fallen into our patterns, Laura got the call I had been expecting, and she hadn't.

We were in her room, with her lying on the bed and my tongue gently exhausting itself by seeing how many times I could make her shudder and groan.

Laura answered the phone, tapping my head to stop me.

I did slow down, but continued lapping at her pussy.

"Oh. Yes, I remember." Laura said to the person on the other side of the line, leaning up on her elbows and trying to shoo me, again.

I ignored her, too intent on tasting her. She'd teased me like this enough times, by now. Turnabout was fair.

She clenched a fist, "A... Aha. Is that so? Mmm. Yeah... Sure. I've... Got something I've... Been putting... Together."

Despite her protests, she wasn't even beginning to dry up. If anything, she seemed to be getting more excited. Talking to someone who couldn't see how bad she was being, her brother nestled between her legs.

"Mmm. I can do that." Laura's thighs tensed, squeezing my head between them as she struggled not to cum, "H-how's Thursday?"

Experimentation had taught me that Laura's clit was extremely sensitive. Sucking at all was right out, no matter how excited she was. However, as my tongue gently moved in circles around it, she got all the stimulation she needed.

"Eugh." Laura let out a small involuntary grunt, "Um... What? Oh, nothing. Yeah. Sounds... Good. See you... Then."

She hung up and grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back, as she let out a ragged breath, "Fuck. Oh, enough. I've cum already."

I leaned back with a smirk, "You nearly didn't, before you hung up. So... Who was it?"

"Like you don't know." She rolled her eyes, "Apparently someone has been talking to the gallery I nearly displayed in. And apparently they convinced them to give it another shot."

"Wow, that's awesome, Lor."

She glared at me, "If you think you're getting a secondary prize for winning the bet, think I again."

"Sorry." I shrugged, "I thought you'd like it if I just kept going."

"I didn't say I minded." She gave a little smile, "I'm mostly... Well... You were intending to... Finish things properly. Right?"

I shrugged, "Depends on what you're referring to. Because I would like to kiss you, but, I know you'd hate it, so I won't."

"Guess you'll just have to fuck me, then." She grabbed the towel off the floor and put it across the bed, before positioning a pillow, and bending over it, her little tushy in the air.

I frowned, "Sure you're not rewarding me for winning?"

"I'm rewarding you for being my lovable idiot." Laura said, waving her butt, "Come on, Bren. You've already warmed me all up for you."

"Slow and deep?" I asked as I shed my underwear, positioning myself behind her, hands running up to her hips beneath her skirt.

Laura let out a ragged breath, "Mmm. Please."

Her pussy opened up for me immediately, warm, wet, and comfortable. Hungrily tightening around me as I ever so slowly pushed into her, returning to where I belonged.

"Eugh." She made a small noise as I found myself all the way inside. Simply bottomed out as she was angled up for me, neither of us moving. Savouring the feeling.

Laura looked back from her awkward position, "Bren?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." She smiled, "Show me."

I penetrated her with an agonisingly constant, steady force. Feeling her little shudders as my balls gently tapped against her clit every time I thrust into her.

"Ooh." She moaned, "Fuuuck, Bren."

Her hips began to move all on their own, rolling back against me, in an attempt to push me deeper and deeper inside her. Little rocking movements from her pinned position.

"D-don't stop." Laura said breathlessly.

I continued to saw into her from behind, feeling the excitement of her beneath me. Hearing her wetness with each stroke as I gave her exactly what she wanted.

"Why... Would I... Stop?" I grunted through my concentration, her tightness increasing as she began to stiffen up under me.

I leaned forward, half-falling towards her, taking more of her as she began to thrash a little. Getting pent up as I kept the precise same pace that I had set.

"H-harder."

I reached beneath her flattened body to grasp at her breasts, teeth teasing the edge of her shoulder before nipping at her ear. "What... Was that?"

"Harder!" Laura said loudly, "I... Harder."

My breath started to become ragged as I obliged her, thrusting into her hard enough to make the bed creak with each invasion into her love channel.

"I... Thaaattt's it." She hissed between her teeth, thrusting back against me once or twice more before she grabbed the sheet's between her fingers, and let out her long groan as the orgasm struck.

Her cunt became an overwhelming sensation of deepest intimacy as it wrapped around me, pulsing and twitching as she came, just for me.

"F-fuck." Laura gasped, "I... Love. You."

"That's it, my pervy little sister." I whispered to her, "Cum. Cum all over... Me."

"Mmm." She shuddered as another wave passed through her, "Fuck me, big brother. Oh. Eugh. Fuck your... Sister. Until you... Fill her up."

"Close." I grunted.

"Yes. Do it." She moaned, speaking between each thrust, "C-cum in. Your. Pervy. Little. Sister."

Hearing her beg for it was too much. I slammed one last time into her, making her coo right before releasing burst after burst, shotgunning deep inside her.

Laura sighed contentedly, "F-fuck."

I kissed her neck, lying on top of her, "I ever tell you, that I love you?"

"Mmm. Me too." She turned and kiss me, "But... I've got some cleanup to do. Move."

"No snuggles?"

"After." Laura said firmly. "And then... I guess I need to get started on a certain portrait."

- --- --. . - .... . .-. ..-. --- .-. . ...- . .-.