All Comments on 'Coming Home'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did she get hit with a martian slut ray while he was away at college? She sure went from mother to horny slut up for anything during that time.

Harmar18Harmar18over 2 years ago

Brilliant story and so well written, you need to write more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Obvious

Such a beautifully written story, beautiful being the operative word, almost brings tears to my eyes.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 2 years ago

Excellent. This is how erotica should be written, but then, Iโ€™m a sucker for mother/son stories. This is well constructed and well written by someone who knows his craft. Thank you; worth all five stars, more if they were available.

sirvacsirvacover 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Hoping for more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somehow it seemed very unrealistic. I couldn't get into it. You don't go from loving, caring mom into house slut like it was written. I gave it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story and well written. You should write more. Pay no attention to the negatives.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

This was fantastic story and as good as any I've read on here. In some ways much better. I loved how you wrote the characters and plot. I like that you didn't make it a quick spank story and developed the story line. I loved the fact you gave it an epilog as with many stories on here are left unfinished and leave it to reader to guess.

Keep writing them your creative and talented

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done I really liked your story. I hope you add to it with maybe a child or two. After all with all of that unprotected sex things happen. The only sad thing is with Mum being 16 to 17 years older chances are that she will pass first. Keep it up with Chapter 2 or 3 after all you have readers. A reader in Florida

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A very yummy story, well done! Thank you.

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 2 years ago
Perfect

An honest story of the love between a lovely woman and her devoted son.

Well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I canโ€™t recall ever reading a story that is better than this one, period. You should be very proud of this accomplishment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Many adult sons end up living with Mom for various reasons. Quite often the relationship grows and becomes intimate. It is very important to be discreet so friends and family do not find out. For many it is a most wonderful love.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 2 years ago

i wished we had more build up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Super story.....

Super Story....More like these please.......

bluerowdybluerowdyover 2 years ago

GREAT JOB, I HOPE TO SEE MORE STORIES FROM YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Loved every word. Lovely job of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Please keep writing. Thanks.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Thanks for a very nice story.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

My god! You write a Damn good story. That was one solid romantic tale. The picture you painted was so clear, so intense I swear I'd recognise them when I next meet them, although I could see a scenario where they both could have come unraveled. I would have thought both the conference venue and accommodation should have both been arranged by the company, making it seem odd that a known mother and son were occupying a suite as a couple as well as being booked in as Mr and Mrs Smith, just seemed a bit odd, however it is a cracking good story.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

I ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this story so hot I had the same feelings toward my mother she was beautiful I had seen he naked many times I even washed her back and even her tits but thats as far as things went. I believe every son has those same feelings for their mother.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Beautiful story. I really enjoyed it. AAAAAA++++++

ker63469ker63469over 2 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. A wonderful love story. Erotic but not gawdy. If I could I would give you 10,20,30 stars!!!! Simply brilliant! One more story to go and I will ja e read all of your work. Please ease continue your writing. You are easily one of the best on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That little "maybe some day you can stick your cock in my ass" moment completely spoiled what was otherwise a very sweet if taboo story. Making her sound like a working whore, even briefly, was some sort of beta brit thing I guess, they're always all about the ass.

jhkendrickjhkendrickover 2 years ago

Loved this story, not all about the sex. I love how you describe the intricate feelings and nuances, it's what makes your stories so good.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

One amazing story. I loved the way you described every little step in the romance and it was just a beautiful story.

mylfsrfrucked420mylfsrfrucked420over 2 years ago

A tender tale of love and devotion. I just can't help but enjoy it. It was very gentle. The characters were so caring for each other.

Superb work by UltimateSin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lovely story. Could have said they were mom and son in France as incest is legal there. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Thank you.

JReadmoreJReadmoreover 2 years ago

A lovely romance between mother and son masterfully told. Looking forward to more of your superb writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another absolute winner. Great writing!!!!!!

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

Oh wow, you sure know how to move the emotional โš–๏ธ scale. That's one hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ romantic tale, so real. My pants are all wet and I have a tear in my eyes ๐Ÿ˜‚, another great story thanks for writing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ˜›

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

next ch. son impregnates mom with triplets, then mom wants lots of children.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

What a sweet story. I loved it!

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

A beautiful live story!!!

Jutah3995Jutah3995almost 2 years ago

Perfectly written with so much feelings in the story as if I was there witnessing their love myself...5๐ŸŒŸ

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyalmost 2 years ago

Reaction to โ€˜Coming Homeโ€™ I normally donโ€™t like this type of stories but this was well written! 4-Stars!

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Awesome! Great story. Wonderful characters.

Cowboy70Cowboy70over 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing, I loved the buildup, the consummation, but most importantly, their unbridled love for each other.

123456789TEN123456789TENabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable. Great pacing and flow. Continually erotic...

tdozzyxtdozzyxabout 1 year ago

I'm seventy-five years old....and I cried as thought back to my mother.

Very well written.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Very, very nice. Thanks for this! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To UltimateSin,

Another superbly written love story!

This is the second composition of yours I've read, Temptation being the first.

And once again, high marks to you as an author for writing fine quality work.

Your story makes me want to visit paris.

Maybe if I did, your protagonists in this story would still be there on the observation deck, gazing out on the city of lights and clinging to one another in wonderment, the lingering wetness of their shared kiss shining brightly on their lips in proof of the love they shared there.

Thank you for sharing with us, the reader, your savory visions of contentment and loveliness.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

AWESOME loved how you built it up and the love they felt for each other was amazing and finally their consummation of their love deepens!! And the ending was fantastic gave it 5 BIG STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it and you could feel the love they shared made it seem real very well written 5 stars!!

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Not the story I thought it was but good none the less

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was well developed so as to be natural, omitting the obvious taboos. It is as confusing as transgendered or queer relationships. I used to wonder why in the story of Adam and Eve, how Caine ever procreate if they were the only people alive in the world. Like the aftermath of Sodom and Gomorrah, when Lot was seduced by his daughters.

dirtyoldman1949dirtyoldman19497 months ago
The Tail

Hope you finish this beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well that was a bit different from the usual M/S incest stories. Not really much of that usual hesitation or pages of will-they-wont-they and debate over the morals of it all and such. Just a beautiful, somewhat slowburn romance between a loving mother and her adoring son. It felt so natural to me.

I'll admit, I let a few tears go at the end there. It was quite emotional. Such a beautiful love. I hope to read more like this. You could really feel the depth of their love and commitment to each other. I wish there was more, perhaps them moving away to a new place, finding a way to get married for real, having children, raising them, etc. A few other stories do just those things and it's honestly a true pleasure to read such tales.

averageguyaverageguy5 months ago

Really enjoyed this well thought out story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed this but it was a bit too saccharine for me

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...