Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her again. "Me too, Mum." Then I chuckled. "And, the thing is, it doesn't feel in any way wrong. Sure, it feels completely naughty, but the fact my cock is currently buried inside my mother feels..."

"Right?" she asked, almost hopeful.

"Completely and utterly," I replied.

Still being a young man, and considering my cock was still inside her, we made out and it wasn't long before I felt it start to lengthen again. Mum moaned as it did before she pushed me to the side. I knew what she wanted as I lay back and watched her straddle me before lowering herself down, cum dripping out of her pussy though neither of us cared. There was a lot more of that to... come.

She was soon bouncing up and down on my cock and I enjoyed listening to her moans, her deep breathing, watching her breasts jiggle, her head rolled back in absolute bliss before she lowered herself down, her eyes gazing into mine. She lowered her lips to mine, accepting her tongue, as she started to bounce in a way that ensured she'd rub her clit at the same time. I had my hands on her waist before moving then down to her ass, smiling to myself as I gently playing with her butthole.

She smiled as she kissed me. "Naughty."

"You know I love your bum."

"Maybe one day you can stick your cock in it."

I hadn't even given it a thought but Mum laughed as she thought my cock grew another inch inside her at the very thought. Clasping both hands on one cheek each, I began to meet her bounces and soon the sound of skin slapping skin echoed around the room as Mum practically screamed, her head falling down next to my ear and just hearing her breathing almost sent me over the edge.

"Fuck me, baby. Make your mother cum."

I flipped her over, threw her legs over my shoulders and fucked my mother senseless. It wasn't long until she was crying out as an orgasm overcame her, probably one of the strongest I'd even seen her have, feeling her legs quiver as they dropped from my shoulders before she spread them wide, her pussy now completely exposed. I was going to stop to give her a moment but she reached forward and pulled me forward. "Don't stop, baby. Keep going. Keep going." Never one to disappoint my mother, I kept going and was stunned as a second orgasm quickly followed the first. I think she almost passed out from bliss.

I was now bathed in sweat, though not feeling exhausted, as I continued to pump my mother. She appeared exhausted herself but made no signal for me to stop. Instead, she smirked. "Are you going to cum again, baby?"

"Not yet."

"So you're going to keep fucking your mother?"

"If she wants me to."

"Keep fucking me, baby."

I was impressing myself with my stamina, though wasn't surprised I didn't feel the need to cum again considering the load I'd dumped in her earlier. I slowed the pace, though, simply to let her catch her breath, leaning down to kiss her. She glistened with sweat after our exertions but had never looked sexier. She reached up and stroked my cheek.

"I love you," she said quietly.

I stopped for a moment. "I love you too, Mum." And we both knew what we really meant with those three words.

Eventually feeling worn out and with no urge to cum again, I stopped and we cuddled under the covers, my arms wrapped around her as she stroked my arms. We lay like that for a while before she turned around and her eyes were glistening, like she was crying.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm being silly, but I'm in love with a man and can't tell a single soul about it because that man just happens to be my son. I want to stand on the rooftops and shout it out for everyone to hear, yet because of who I am and who you are, I have to keep it a secret."

"I know how you feel."

A crooked smile appeared. "Sorry, I was being selfish."

I kissed her forehead. "No you weren't. I understand how you feel but... I wouldn't swap this for anything in the world."

She stroked my cheek again. "Neither would I," she stated before kissing me again.

We made love the rest of the night and into the early morning. I did wonder if anyone heard us, particularly when Mum or I yelled out who the partner may have been. Perhaps anyone who did hear us thought we were a simple pair of kinky role-players? In between rounds of lovemaking, we either cuddled under the covers or wandered out onto the balcony to view Paris under the lights. Mum even surprised me with a blowjob out in the open, before I upped the ante by fucking her against the railings, the sounds of my groin slapping against her butt cheeks almost echoing across the entire city. If that didn't wake people, her moans certainly did.

I slept like a log once we finally went to sleep though wasn't surprised to be gently woken by the feeling of a pair of lips around my cock. I motioned for Mum to turn around, swinging her legs around so her cunt was above my face. A pre-breakfast orgasm is always the best way to start the day, though sharing a shower with her after the act was even better as we washed each other down, no doubt both of us stinking of sex, cum and sweat.

We dressed and headed down for breakfast, the smile on mum's face never leaving, and we received grins in return from all the staff and even other guests. Mum didn't let go of my hand, even when we sat down though did grudgingly let go once we started eating breakfast. I think we were drunk on each other and completely in love. I know I stared at her from time to time as she'd stop and run a hand through her hair and over her ear, asking, "What?" Each time, I just smiled and told her that I loved her. That simply broadened her smile. The urge to take her there and then on the table was almost overwhelming.

Sunday was almost a repeat of the previous day, spending most of the time wandering the city, finding small avenues off the beaten path, Mum spending time popping from shop to shop. One thing I had learned was her excellent command of the French language, leaving me feeling like a slight dullard as I barely knew a dozen words. Otherwise, we strolled hand in hand, spending time sitting by the Seine as we ate a casual lunch before Mum suggested she wanted to do more shopping. I wasn't going to complain as she purchased one or two items of clothing that she would wear which were clearer bought for myself in mind.

Once back at the hotel, we grabbed an early dinner before heading upstairs back to our room. I wasn't sure what Mum wanted to do so I figured I'd let her take the lead. I'd learned to my surprise that she often liked me to take control but, this time, I'd let her take charge. Unsurprisingly, we ended up in the hot-tub again, Mum laying back against me as we enjoyed soaking in hot water and plenty of bubbles. Mum relaxed as my hands wandered her body, all the way from her thighs to her shoulders. She certainly enjoyed it from the moans she occasionally made though I barely touched her pussy or breasts, so I learned something new at least.

The water eventually cooled and Mum shooed me out of the bathroom, grabbing a couple of bags she'd bought and telling me to wait until she was dressed. I sat on the edge of the bed, twiddling my thumbs, listening as Mum sang to herself in the bedroom. I heard the hairdryer at least, so I knew she was drying her hair, but had little idea what else she was up to.

The door opened perhaps twenty minutes to half an hour later. I stood up as Mum appeared and the sight took my breath away. She was dressed in a figure hugging but strapless red dress, showing off her shapely breasts, down to her waist and over her hips, ending about halfway down her thighs. My eyes continued south as she was also wearing a small pair of red heeled shoes. I heard Mum ask me what I thought as my eyes wandered north again, taking in every single inch of her, noticing the cleavage on display as I gazed at her face, noticing the faint make-up she'd applied, the lipstick that accentuated her lips and the eyeshadow that helped bring her eyes to life, if even that was required, considering I found those her most attractive feature.

I was simply left dumbstruck and, for once, Mum actually appeared awkward standing in front of me, so different to the confident woman she usually was.

"So... What do you think?" she asked quietly.

I couldn't put what I thought into words. I simply walked forward and wrapped my arms around her and continued to gaze into her eyes. The look she returned suggested everything and nothing in return before she obviously stood up on her tippy-toes to kiss me, the gentlest of kisses that actually said everything. I could only cup and gently stroke her cheek with my thumb, still unable to say anything. Beautiful didn't even begin to describe her. I simply didn't have the vocabulary. She then surprised me even more as I noticed a few tears escape her eyes.

"Can we go out?" she finally asked, "I want to go out with you. I want to go out with my son but with my son as my... partner. My lover. My one and only. I know we can't tell anyone, but I want to go out, you and I. No-one has to know but... I want to be with you, out there, for everyone to see. I want to be with my man, even if it's only this one time."

I kissed her gently on the lips. "Give me a few minutes, Mum. Then we can go out. Just you and me," I whispered.

I had brought clothes for this type of occasion, just in case. Mum watched me as I dressed in a fine pair of trousers, a pressed shirt, a new tie she'd bought for me that day, putting on a pair of polished black dress shoes before throwing on a jacket. Normally I would have been happy with that, but I was doing this for her, so added some of the cologne that she loved.

Once ready, Mum looked me up and down and the smile on her face would have brightened the darkest room. I grabbed her by the hand as we walked out of the room and downstairs towards reception. We hailed a cab and ended up at a nearby club playing the sort of music we both liked. It was a small place, very crowded, but the sort of venue where we were just another couple and would be ignored. We didn't need any alcohol to end up dancing together, ignoring everyone, our eyes only for each other. Mum joked that she could hear comments from locals about us, all of them complimentary, some of them about the fact a young man such as myself would gaze at a woman of her obvious age with such love and devotion. I wasn't about to disagree.

I have no idea what time we finally departed. It was definitely after midnight by the time we strolled into the reception of the hotel arm in arm, Mum continuing to gaze at me with a smile on her face. I'd never seen her so happy. Back in our room, she turned the music on and we continued to dance. Eventually Mum looked at me and said two simply words. "Undress me."

I removed her dress rather quickly, leaving on her red bra and panties, and not bothering to remove her heels. Or, at least, not yet. Our room had a large table, near which a mirror hung on the wall. I positioned Mum near the table and she appeared to understand what I was doing, placing her hands on the table and spreading her legs. I quickly undressed myself until I was only in my briefs before I started to tease her, gently rubbing her pussy through her panties before I got on my knees for a moment and teased her with my tongue. I then caressed her cheeks, pulling her panties to the side to tease her butthole for a minute, then slowly kissed my way up her back, eventually leaning over her to kiss her neck, having discovered that was a rather erogenous zone for her. Our eyes met in the mirror and I could see the desire in them as I just smirked and Mum knew what I was doing. I continued to kiss her neck, across her shoulders while pressing my erection into her, simply to tease her as she pushed back against me, hearing the frustration in her moans. I eventually gave her what she wanted, at least a little bit, moving a hand down below and again gently rubbing her pussy through her panties before moving them to the side and inserting a single finger into her pussy. I couldn't believe how wet she was and the moan she gave probably woke the hotel when I did so.

I continued to tease her, never giving her more than a finger, barely touching her clit and continuing to simply kiss her. I withdrew my finger and undid her bra, taking it off so I could fondle her breasts, gently caressing her rock hard nipples. I listened to her deep breathing and her moans. I knew my Mum well enough by now to know when she was turned on. And I knew, at this moment, she wasn't just turned on. She was... aching for me.

She finally turned around and lifted herself onto the table, spreading her legs wide and hooking her hands under her legs, completely exposing her pussy to me. "I need you to fuck me right now, baby."

As you already know, I'm not one to deny my mother anything. I quickly removed my briefs, my cock having been erect since... Well, that doesn't matter. All I know is that I lined my cock up and teased her, rubbing my cock against her lips and actually rubbing it against her arsehole. I actually had no intention of ever fucking her arse, her pussy being more than enough for me, but she knew I liked teasing her. She finally started to beg for me to fuck her, so I lined my cock up against her pussy again.

"Say you want me, Mum," I demanded gently.

"I want you, baby. I want my son's cock in me."

I placed my cock head against her opening and we both watched as it entered her wet cunt, both of us moaning as I slowly filled her until my cock had completely disappeared inside her. She continued to hold her legs wide as I wrapped my arms under her armpits, across her back and drew her close to me. I made to kiss her then stopped, continuing to tease her.

"Please fuck me, baby. Please fuck me. I need you to fuck me," she pleaded.

It almost broke my heart to hear her plead in such a way. So I did what any son would do. I made my mohter happy by fucking her. Not too hard, not too soft. Enough to keep her happy. Probably more than enough as the sound of my groin slapping against hers soon echoed around the room. She made to wrap her legs around me but I stopped her, asking her to keep her legs spread wide, knowing I would thrust deeper inside her. She knew what I meant by that as I could read the fact she was already holding back her orgasm.

I was on the verge of orgasm myself so had to slow down every so often. Mum knew that too and she teased me by using her vaginal muscles to squeeze my cock, the sort of thing that would drive any man wild. Whenever she did that, I simply teased her further by flicking her clit with my thumb, causing her to jolt with pleasure. She also found it rather amusing, and we both laughed after I did it. During all this, we continued to make out, the intensity of the session sharing everything we felt about each other.

"Do you want to cum, baby?" she asked. I had no idea how long we'd been making love but I could see we were both bathed in sweat.

I smiled and figured I did blush. "I've been holding back, Mum," I said quietly.

She stroked my cheek. "Cum in me, baby. You know I want you to."

"I just want to make you happy."

She kissed me. "You always make my happy. You always have and you always will."

"Why don't we try and cum together?"

"My son, ever the romantic. Can you carry me to bed?"

"Of course."

Mum didn't particularly weigh a lot so I could pick her up with ease and carry her to bed, gently placing her down, my cock never leaving her. Once she was laying back, she wrapped her legs around me and urged me to finish. I wanted her to cum too. Normally she did without me worrying, but she was shy when she explained she had also been holding back. So I started to pump my Mum even harder and it wasn't long until I felt that feeling deep down. I warned her I was ready, and I knew what she wanted, manoeuvring so she was on top.

With that, she actually started to orgasm before me, the spoilsport. It was a bloody good one, as after she cried out in ecstasy, she practically collapsed onto my chest and I exploded at the same time, filling her with cum, yelling her name as I felt my balls completely and utterly empty, thinking I'd never have that sort of orgasm again. It was so good I thought I was about to pass out but then realised it was simply post-orgasm bliss. Mum made no movements to suggest she wanted to get off me.

"Mum?" I asked quietly. She lifted her head to look at me. I wasn't surprised to see her eyes were moist. "I love you."

She crawled up my body and kissed me. There was probably more feeling in that kiss that any we'd shared before. "I love you too," she said quietly. I could only stroke her cheek and gaze into her eyes, almost overcome myself with the feelings bubbling up deep within.

All I knew is, in that moment, I would be with her until the day I died.

*****

Epilogue

"That will be five thousand dollars if you choose to buy it." I still wasn't sure and the man behind the counter could see I wasn't sure either. "Do you know what she likes?" he asked.

"Of course. It's just..." I trailed off and shrugged, feeling unsure about what I was doing.

"Let me ask you a simple question, sir. What does your lady like?"

"Nothing ostentatious. I just want something as an example to prove how much I love her. But it doesn't have to be about how much it is. I just want it to be as beautiful as she is."

The man behind the desk smiled. Then he gestured for me to follow. He pointed a set of rings. "These are not too expensive but I think may be what you desire. I think they are more beautiful than the more expensive rings, but most people are more worried about the price tag rather than what the ring actually looks like. But if your lady is as you say, then perhaps she will appreciate the thought rather than the price."

"My lady would be worth any price but this is simply... Well, I guess a token of how much she means to me. And how much I love her."

The man behind the desk paused a moment. "Wait a moment, sir. I think I may have one or two out back that may suit what you actually want." He returned a couple of minutes later with a tray of rings. "Ignore the price tags, sir. Simply gaze upon them and tell me which one you like. Some may be expensive but others not so. Yet, if you're willing to buy today, I'm sure we can come to a deal."

I walked out half an hour later with what I wanted, spending probably more than I originally thought, but the ring was just... perfect. I was confident the lady I was going to give it to would also love it, but there was that feeling in the pit of my gut that worried.

Mum's car was parked in its usual spot as I parked my car alongside it. I wandered inside and called out, Mum eventually appearing from the spare room, that had once been my bedroom, though we had long ago changed that as we obviously shared a bed and bedroom. Her face lit up with a smile as usual as I walked towards her, sharing a quick kiss.

"Where have you been?"

"Shopping."

"Oh, anything important?"

"Yes."

I noticed the curious look she returned as I grabbed her hand and led her towards one of the chairs, gesturing for her to sit down. She did so as I placed the small bag on the table, before taking out the small box.

"Andrew, what have you done?" she asked. I could hear the quiver in her voice.

I got down on one knee in front of her. "I know this can never, ever be official. But you are the only woman I've ever wanted in my life. You are my mother. You are my lover. You are my soul mate. And I want to be with you until the day I die." I opened the box to show her the ring. "I know I can't ask you to marry me." I actually started to get emotional. "I want that more than anything, believe me," I continued, Mum reaching forward to clear away the tear running down my cheek, "But I was hoping you would wear this ring as a symbol of the love we share."