Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll admit here and now that I broke down. I wanted nothing more than to make Mum my wife but no-one would ever allow it. She got down on the floor in front of me and wrapped me in a hug, kissing my cheeks to clear away the tears. "Of course I'll wear it. And I'll never take it off," she said quietly.

I felt the smile form as I wiped my eyes. I took the ring from the box and, with hands slightly shaking, placed the ring on the third finger of her left hand. I then took the second box from the bag, handing it over. Mum opened the box and smiled before placing the ring on the third finger of my left hand.

"I now pronounce us husband and wife," she said quietly. I couldn't help the chuckle and sob at the same time. She simply stroked my cheek, as she always did. "I love you, my son."

I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. "I love you, Mum."

A smirk then appeared. "So, should we now go into the bedroom and consummate the marriage?"

I couldn't help the laugh. "I think we should spend the rest of the weekend doing that."

That is exactly what we did. And I knew I would spend the rest of my life proving my love and devotion towards her. Because, after all, that is what any son would do for their mother.