Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally though we reached that crescendo, that point we'd been building to since I'd first dropped to my knees. "Yes, yes, yes," she hissed, pulling my face even tighter against her and holding me firm. "Do it baby, do it...suck Mommy's clit! Make Mommy cum!"

I didn't hesitate. I pulled that rigid little nub into my mouth and began to suck on it for all I was worth. My tongue flicked firmly and repeatedly across the now-completely-exposed surface, picking up speed as I eagerly and loudly moaned my encouragement, all the while pleading with my eyes, Please, please, cum for me! Cum for me, Mommy!

"Oh, fuck yessss. That's it, that's it. Yes, yes, yes... oh God, right there, right there... Mommy's gonna..." I slid a moistened finger past her thong and into her ass. "...cuuuuummmmmmm!"

I didn't need her shriek to tell me she was cumming -- I could feel it as it coursed through every inch of her body. A spasming shudder that rippled through her, causing her back to arch, her hands to clench my hair, and her ass to clench my finger. A gush of warm wetness spilled forth from her wonderful, delightful pussy, coating the lower half of my face. All the while I continued my assault on her rock-hard little clit, rasping my tongue up and down in mini-aftershock inducing swipes, each lick accompanied by a full-body shiver and a high-pitched squeal of pleasure.

Her body bucked and shook against me, muscles taut, head thrown back in near-agonizing ecstasy as each orgasmic wave pulsed through her. Fresh juice trickled from between her lips. And still I held on tight, refusing to let go, unwilling to let this moment slip away from me even one nanosecond before absolutely necessary. Wanting nothing more than to stay like this forever. To drown in my mom's pussy for eternity.

Finally though her legs gave out and she collapsed against me. It was only my tight grip on her that prevented her--and me--from crashing to the floor. Instead, I was able to guide her down (somewhat gracefully I'd like to think), twisting and turning so that I ended up on my back and she lay in a sweaty, trembling heap atop of me. My mouth never left her pussy though and I continued to swirl my tongue around her clit, sending still more after-tremors (as well as throaty, breathless whimpers) coursing through her before working my way lower to slurp unabashedly at the creamy, delicious mess I had induced.

Nothing had ever tasted so good, and I could have laid there and drank from my mom's well all night. All week even, had she been so inclined. After a couple long moments, however, she pushed herself (not without a minor struggle from me) away. "God, baby, no more," she groaned. "No more... too sensitive...."

She rolled over onto her back, and we lay there next to each other, panting heavily in the still, humid air. I could still taste her, smell her, feel her juices slowly cooling on my face... and all I could think about was getting more. More of my mother's wonderful, delicious pussy. More of that tightly toned yet amazingly soft body. I wanted to be back between those silky, smooth thighs, lapping away. Or better yet, buried deep into the sweltering, snug confines of her beautifully-sculpted crack. Doing things no son should ever think to do.

My cock--still steel hard and standing up proudly from the flap in my boxers--throbbed powerfully at that thought. The urge to do dirty and naughty things in no part quelled by what had already taken place. What had already transpired had been awesome, amazing, better than I could ever have imagined. But there was still so much more I wanted to do...and have done to me.

A couple times during my oral assault on mom I had felt myself nearing orgasm, the fulfilling of such long-held fantasies and the taboo of it all pushing me right to the edge. It had been difficult to not reach down and give in to the urge. Now that urge, that need for release, was as strong as ever. An ache that needed to be satisfied. And I could certainly think of the perfect way for that to be done.

I could clearly remember the feel of mom's hand, soft yet firm, on my cock. The way she had stroked me, as masterfully as anyone ever. The eager look in her eye as she had started towards her knees.... I wondered if now it was finally time for me to receive my just desserts.

But, as I turned my head and let my gaze travel over that gorgeous, glistening body and up to her face; as her eyes slowly slid to meet mine, I felt my hopes dashed.

Because there in the languid afterglow in those lovely, loving eyes I saw a sudden spark--a spark of recognition at what we had just done, a realization of what it meant. I saw that spark take fire and grow, and despite the wayward, almost yearning, glance she threw my twitching cock, I saw it spread into the realm of worry and dismay.

I wanted desperately to say something...to allay those worries before they could fully take hold. To stop the fire before it spread. But it was already too late. Before I could open my mouth, she was already scrambling to her feet.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry," she murmured, arm sliding protectively across those tits that I had so recently sucked on, like that could somehow still protect her modesty. "I... we... we shouldn't..." she shook her head slightly, either unable to find the words or by the act trying to deny what had happened. Her eyes held mine a moment longer, almost pleading. "I... I... I'll see you in the morning," and with that she turned and fled to her room.

"I love you too," I whispered, watching her shapely ass until it disappeared.

I was saddened by the sudden turn of events... and even more so that I had never fully requisitioned those panties when I had the chance. But even so, a door had been opened. And while maybe it had momentarily been shut once again... I had a feeling that it hadn't been barred tight forever. Sliding my hand down to my cock, I closed my eyes and brought up the forever-ingrained image of that perfect body, inhaled the scent of her that still hovered around me. It might not have been the ending I was hoping for, but it still wasn't all that bad. And after all, tomorrow was another day.

To be continued... perhaps...