Coming Home

Story Info
A brother comes home to his sister after a marriage breakup.
3.5k words
4.53
43.9k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed as I walked up the path to my childhood home, not really relishing the next few weeks. I'd just moved out of home after my wife and I agreed to separate. I didn't hate her, and I think she didn't hate me either. We'd just run our course and knew it was time to move on. We'd been living more as room mates and business partners than husband and wife. We hadn't had sex for over a year and for the past 3 months I'd been sleeping in our spare room. So, yeah, the mutual decision turned out to be an easy one.

I agreed to move out, as one of our kids was still living at home and she needed stability with her mum as she finished her uni degree in marketing.

My only choice at short notice was my sister's place, my childhood home, where she lived after her own spouse left her for a younger girl a few years earlier. When Sharon heard about my situation she insisted I stay with her until I worked out what I wanted to do. We'd always gotten along well so I agreed without too much persuading, even though with everything that had been going on with me I hadn't seen her for over a year.

I wheeled my suitcase to the door and rang the bell.

Sharon answered and gave me a big hug while murmuring words of comfort, "Come on in Steve, I've got the kettle on!"

While Sharon made tea I dragged the rest of my things into, of all things, my old room, which Sharon had tastefully turned into a guest room.

"You ok in there?", she yelled from the kitchen.

"Yep, no worries. I thought I might have a swim while it's still early, then I thought I could buy you dinner."

"No need," Sharon replied, "I mean, have swim by all means, but I've already got dinner sorted. I'm trying a new pasta sauce recipe and I'd like your opinion, if that's ok."

"Sure," I replied, "no worries," as I wandered into the kitchen in my speedos and a t-shirt to drink my tea.

"Seriously, bro," Sharon said with a grin, "Friends don't let friends wear lycra!", as she caught a glimpse of my swimmers under the t-shirt.

"Very funny," I retorted, "But that reminds me. Talking of lycra, are you still doing Zumba?"

"Sure am, 3 or 4 times a week, and they want me to help train the newbies in a beginners class starting next week. I swear some days it's like the only thing that's gotten me through the past few years."

It was at this point that I actually took notice of Sharon's figure. For a woman of 54 (I was 56) she was in great shape, with powerful looking thighs (she was wearing dress shorts), a slender waist and toned arms that led up to a fine pair of shoulders. Her breasts, while not huge, produced a nice cleavage and certainly weren't what I'd call saggy.

"Actually, you do look pretty good, sis," I said, admiring her from where I sat.

"And I'm not even in lycra!" she said, "But I might just come and have a dip with you before I finish dinner"

Sharon disappeared while I put my mug in the dishwasher and headed out to the pool.

I was in the refreshing blue water when she emerged form the house in a two piece swimsuit under a beach dress.

"Come on in, it's warm", I cried out from the deep end.

Sharon stepped to a sun lounge and kicked off her thongs. She then reached forward and down and in one movement lifted the beach dress above her head and off.

I gasped audibly as I caught sight of her body. She was magnificent. The best way I can describe her to you is to say that while there were a few wrinkles here and there, Sharon appeared to have defied gravity. Long and strong legs, fir buttocks and a flat stomach led up to two perfectly pert B-cup breasts.

Sharon wore a bright yellow bikini (nothing radical, just really nicely fitted) with white edging.

Embarrassingly for me, Sharon had heard me gasp.

"It's ok, Steve, I know you probably didn't mean to ogle your sister, but I do actually appreciate you noticing. I've worked really hard these last couple of years and I'm ready for men to take notice. The trouble is none of them seem to be interested. It's been so long and with Ted leaving to bang what's-her-name, I've craved a bit of attention. Oh....sorry. I didn't mean to just blurt all that out, but it's been playing on my mind, and you're here and I could always talk to you."

I replied immediately, "Hey, that's ok. And yes I have to say you are looking really good. Hot, even. Although I wouldn't call it ogling. Let's just say it's a natural reaction for a bloke when they see a hornbag. I know you've had it tough the past few years, but you should have no trouble finding Mr. Right"

Sharon had begun sliding into the water down the steps, pausing only briefly as the water hit her pubic area, then pushed off and breast-stroked her way to the deep end, where I was leaning back against the wall with arms outstretched to either side, gently kicking my legs.

"Oh god, I don't want Mr. Right," she said, "I mostly just want to get laid. That physical touch, the feeling of being desired. Of someone wanting me. I wouldn't have thought it'd be hard to find."

The mention of Sharon getting laid seemed to flick a little switch in my brain. Perhaps it was the heat, perhaps my tiredness or just me being a male, but I started picturing her on her back being pounded by some as yet faceless man. I felt my cock twitch under the water but dismissed the thought as quickly as it had come.

Sharon trod water right in front of me and apologized again about opening up, and her voice told me she'd been bottling a lot of this up.

We talked for about 20 minutes then she said, "I am getting out, it's getting a bit cold and I need to put the pasta on. You can stay another 10 minutes then you need to come inside and eat. You can stay in your swimmers, I'm going to. It's so muggy tonight."

I nodded and with that Sharon started up the stairs of the pool, whereupon I noticed that her yellow swimsuit had become quite translucent. I could see the dark channel of her butt crack as she climbed the stairs and then, to my combined delight and horror, she turned to me to ask, "What sort of wine would you like, darling brother?".

I just responded with, "Anything will be fine, really." Mostly because hen she turned I could see her erect nipples on a small backdrop of areola, a perfectly formed pubic mound, the outline of a neatly trimmed bush, and the hint of the nub of her clit, all through the translucent yellow lycra of her bikini bottom.

Then she was gone, while my cock began thinking inappropriate thoughts....about my sister, goddamit -- stop that!

It didn't. Wow, I was really shocked at myself. This was the first and only time I'd ever gotten hard thinking about my sister and here I was in the pool with a boner that wouldn't quit. At least I had 10 minutes to get things under control.

It didn't work -- every time I distracted myself I got a vision of a butt or pussy in wet yellow lycra.

I waited 10 minutes then climbed out of the pool with a pretty obvious semi. I figured Sharon would be inside doing the necessaries for the meal, so I walked over to my towel and held it in front of me as I walked in the house. I made a beeline for the bathroom on the pretense of washing up for dinner, but where I was desperately working to squash my cock into my speedos in such a way that it wouldn't draw attention.

I did what I could and walked into the kitchen, where Sharon was putting the finishing touches on her dish by sprinkling a few basil leaves o the steaming sauce on each plate.

"Grab that bottle on the counter and open it please," said Sharon, "I'll take these into the dining room. Bring the bottle, Steve, and let's eat."

I followed that yellow glad butt into the dining room and poured each of us a generous glass of wine. "Maybe the alcohol will dampen this hard-on a bit", I thought.

Dinner was great and we chatted away for about 30 minutes, polishing off the bottle.

"Do you fancy a bit more?", asked Sharon.

For a second I thought she meant something else, but realized quickly she was offering more wine, to which I readily agreed.

As Sharon poured the second bottle into our glasses she said, with a smirk, "I saw you, you know".

"What do you mean?", I asked, at that stage still genuinely unaware.

'Your boner getting out of the pool. I don't mind, by the way and I'm really flattered, in fact. I thought you should know that someone appreciated you as well. It looked pretty impressive to me", Sharon stopped abruptly and averted her eyes, obviously worried she'd gone too far.

"Well, er, um, well, you see. It's been a long time, same as you were saying earlier, and then you looked so sexy in that bikini it was just a natural reaction. Then when you got out of the pool your bikini was practically see-through, and my mind went a bit wild. I just couldn't control it and I got hard. Sorry", I added as an afterthought.

"That's fine," said Sharon shifting in her seat and reaching out to put her hand on my arm, which enhanced the view I had of her cleavage immensely, "It's a natural reaction and I'm really very flattered. If it makes you feel better I got a little wet when I saw your boner bulging out there. I know it's wrong but the fact that it's wrong made it a bit more exciting in a way. I'm sorry if that makes me a bad person."

I laughed heartily at that, "There's no way you're a bad person Sharon, as you said - it seemed pretty natural. Weird though that we're using the term natural for incestuous thoughts"

"A dilemma indeed," Sharon replied, "but I kind of like this dilemma. And to be honest, natural is the best word I could find for what I felt....feel. I know this is the wine talking a bit, but I'm still horny just thinking about it"

"I'm sure you're not," I said in disbelief, "I'm not attractive anymore and I'm sure my cock isn't as impressive as you think. You're just out of practice."

Sharon gripped my arm and leant in even further. "It's the truth, babe, your cock is hot and I'm sure anyone with a pussy would think so. Mine certainly does.........", and she paused. I saw her take a breath then she stood up saying "See?" and pulling her bikini bottoms up so the now obvious wet spot where the swimsuit covered her pussy was far more visible.

"Told you," said Sharon, a little breathlessly.

My cock was pumping rapidly in my speedos, getting bigger by the second.

"Yum", was all I could manage. Sharon and I still laugh about that word today.

In one step she'd walked forward and threw her arms around my head where she stood. It was then, with my face pressed to her belly, that I first smelled her sex, which removed any shred of self-control I still retained. I stood and returned her hug, feeling her tits mash into my chest and my cock push brazenly into her belly. Sharon lifted her head and brushed her lips across my chin, and I reacted by tilting my head down and letting our lips touch.

It felt like an electric shock as we kissed, for the first time in our entire lives, properly at least. Sharon's hands roamed my back and mine hers. I began dropping my hands as we kissed, slowly inching my way down towards the small of her back, then to that luscious arse. I squeezed it hard with both hands and murmured into her mouth, "How did we get here? You feel so good."

Sharon responded by pulling me closer with one hand while snaking the other between us, brushing the material, the oh-so-thin material that separated my cock from her hand. Once located, she began searching for a way to free my prick. No turning back now. We owned each other.

Her soft, but insistent hand wormed its way into my swimmers and gripped the shaft of my now turgid cock. Pulling it free, Sharon whispered, "Nice cock, bro" and giggled lasciviously.

I lifted my hands briefly then reapplied them to her back, dropping them into her bikini bottoms and feeling the smooth, sexy flesh of her butt cheeks with nothing in the way.

Sharon wrapped her hands around my neck, without breaking our kiss, and I lifted her as she wrapped her legs around me, dragging my cock into position just outside her bikini. At that moment I realized she was telling the truth. My cock hit a quite moist swimsuit, and that only served to arouse her even further, as she ground her pussy against my stiff shaft.

"I want to fuck you, Steve, and I want you to fuck me. Let's get naked," Sharon blurted out as our lips briefly parted, "I want to see that cock."

I lowered her to her feet and was out of my gear in what seemed like 2 seconds. My cock stood proudly to attention as Sharon removed her bikini top, exposing the most beautiful tits I'd even seen. Two handfuls of alabaster flesh, with two small and delicate light brown areola framing erect nipples that begged for attention. I had to have them.

Leaning forward I planted a kiss on her left nipple, then briefly sucked it into my mouth. This elicited a moan from Sharon as she stroked the back of my head. A few seconds dancing my tongue around her eraser like nipple was like licking the nicest ice cream ever. I switched to her right nipple and squeezed her left with my hand while ministering to the right nipple. I delighted in the obvious response I was generating, and it only made me hornier and harder.

My delight got even greater when Sharon reached down and grabbed my penis in her hand, slowly jerking me off while I sucked her tits. I thought I should return the favour and seconds later I felt the moisture of her wet pussy for the first time. My fingers brushed the soft, pliant flesh of her pussy lips, already coated in her juice, and explored the folds where I so wanted to plant my cock. My fingers spread her juices around then I slipped my middle finger into her welcoming cunt.

Sharon moaned and pushed her hips forward against my hand.

"That feels so good, Sharon, I love that you're wet for me," I said.

Sharon responded by gripping my cock even harder, dragging me to the loungeroom a few metres away. She dropped onto the couch, looked up to me and said,

"I'm wet, you're hard -- let's fuck. I want that cock in me."

I dropped to my knees in front of Sharon's squirming form and positioned the head of my cock at her entrance. I looked up at her and said, "You sure?". She nodded. I pushed.

I felt the head of my cock glide into her pussy like it was always meant to be there and I slowly withdrew it, as much to feel the same sensation again as to spread more juices around her lips.

My second thrust was longer, and my shaft disappeared into Sharon's cunt. One final preparatory stroke and I was inside my sister to the hilt. We both grunted and began a smooth, loving rhythm, both of us enjoying the slick glide of cock into pussy, and the teasing drag of her clit from the movement.

Sharon reached down and stroked her clit as she arched her back. I had one hand on her right tit while the other reached around and kneaded her left butt cheek. I thought I'd pass out. This was so much better than any sex I'd ever experienced with my wife. So naughty, so wet and everything just seemed to fit.

"I want to fuck you from behind Sharon, I want to see that luscious arse while I fuck you", I blurted out.

Sharon just gasped, "Yes please, stud", and slipped up and off my cock, climbing on to all fours on the couch. "Fuck my little cunt with that big dick. Fill me up" she said nastily, and I was happy to oblige.

I gripped Sharon's hips, slid my cock down her arse crack and parted her pussy lips that she had thrust back towards me. If anything it was even better than before, as that first satisfying penetration went all the way along my shaft.

"Oh, fuck", said Sharon, pushing back against me as I began a hard driving rhythm into her. Her arse looked amazing from above and I watched her puckered rosebud sliding back and forth just above my cock.

Sharon's small tits moved back and forth and I reached forward and grabbed both of them as I pounded her birth canal. Sharon moaned and met my every stroke, seemingly taking more of my tool into her snatch with every stroke. Squeezing those titties, watching that arse and feeling her cunt-muscles grip my man-meat started my balls doing their thing and I knew I wouldn't last long.

Sharon had again been stroking her clit as we fucked, and she yelled obscenities as she engulfed my pistoning cock.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me hard, you fucker! Sister-fucker! Fuck your sister! Fill my cunt with cream! I'm....close....oh fuck...yes...Oh God...that cock...yee-e-e-ss. I..'m co....ming.", and she began to shudder.

I could feel Sharon's cunt tighten on my cock and watched as her arsehole flexed while she came. It was glorious and in one more stroke I felt myself let go.

My cock swelled and I drove it in fully, deeply, as my semen started to spurt from the end. "Fuck, I'm cumming, Sharon. I'm cumming in your pussy. Fuck, yes that feels so good.".

I pulled Sharon's hips back and made sure my cock stayed deep inside her. My sister was impaled on my brotherly meat and just moaned as her own orgasm subsided.

In what seemed like seconds but may have been minutes, Sharon swayed forward and allowed my still semi-hard cock to slip from her hole, followed by a dribble of my cum.

Sharon quickly spun around and to my surprise, grabbed my dripping cock and engulfed me in her mouth. It was such a slutty thing to do, but was great to feel and watch.

When she'd cleaned my cock thoroughly (very thoroughly), Sharon rose up and kissed me on the lips, where I tasted our mingled juices and passionately kissed her back.

"That was, quite simply, the naughtiest fuck I've ever had," she said.

"Me too, Sharon. You were awesome and I really enjoyed that. I needed it, in a way", I replied, still basking in the afterglow of our sex. "I hope it wasn't too weird."

"You're kidding, right?" Sharon replied, "That was amazing. I want to do it again. I'm very glad you've come home and I intend to make it very hard for your to leave. Now lie down so I can suck that beautiful cock back to hardness. I want to ride you, now."

And with that, Sharon set to on my cock, rapidly bringing it back to life whereupon she mounted me cowgirl style and we enjoyed our second, equally enjoyable fuck, albeit at a slower pace.

Thus began my stay with my sister, which is now stretching into its fifth year. We fuck almost every day and she's incredibly adventurous. We've tried everything from anal to costumes to bondage, and when my mate Simon (who'd never met her before) came to town she fucked us both in the hottest threesome I could have imagined, pretending all the while to be my girlfriend. Watching my sister take my cock in her arse while Simon filled her pussy was one of the hottest things I've ever been involved with.

I've recovered from a very shitty time in my life in the best way I could have imagined, and Sharon and I are both very happy. There are few expectations and we still do our own thing, but knowing Sharon is there waiting (probably on all fours) makes coming home every day all the sweeter.