All Comments on 'Coming Home'

by averageguy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19525 months ago

I down voted this all because of the "outsider" she fucked. Ruined your story for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OK premise.

But sex moves ahead much too fast.

Needs more tension that needs to be overcome.

Needs her asking him about what his sex life was like recently. When was the last time? Did he masturbate? To porn? What kind? What kind of girls/women did he like the best?

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A good story, realistic, plausible, and I gave you a rating of 5 because of your excellent descriptions. Specifically speaking, for" a perfectly formed pubic mound, the outline of a neatly trimmed bush," I did not have to read about shaved pussy that I would be nothing but pimples and stubble in a matter of days, as if that is ever attractive. Keep at this. Its good and I would like to see where other chapters go.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wish my wife and my sister wore translucent yellow in the pool. I have only seen a hint of my sisters untrimmed bush a few times. She usually wears shorts to cover her inner thighs that are hairy like her forearms. I think I will be getting her a birthday gift that is translucent yellow in a few days and it's not her birthday. I like the way the pubic mound, clit, and trimmed pussy hair showed up. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Couldn't disagree with Frankie more. Great story with two older siblings who both loved and lost. One can actually imagine this scenario happening. Nice twist with the mate and a very happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Average at best.

Just another typical fuck tale that lacks the feelings of love that should be present with two fifty some siblings that have both suffered a failed marriage, leaving them both with a yearning for emotional fulfillment as well as a satisfying sex life.

Bonus points, though......big bonus points for the exciting description of the sister in her wet and sexy yellow bikini. An excellent visual flavor offering that leaves the reader wanting to be her salivating brother.

Negative impact for sharing her with your mate.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Average at best."

.

Gee, what a surprise since it has such an original and never used before title.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lots of persons disagree with Frankie. I do often especially the chronic pregnancy fetish included in nearly everything he comments about. Older siblings, fucking, getting closer. I gave this story a 5 rating. I also like the authors perfectly formed pubic hair / bush and clit description; and I completely agree with the anon comment about the nasty looking shaved ones with pimples and stubble. More soon!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great scenario, in need of solid Proof Reading.

I had no problem scoring this a solid four ( 4 ) , despite thinking of my own sisters while reading along.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not my kettle of fish, thank you very much for your time spent on this submission.

Incest must be pure, dedication to only your sibling, adding another third party is not advisable...

Thus, low to the Left, sorry!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, love the bushy pussy, I get soooo tired of bald little girl pussies on mature women. Didn't care for the friend fucking her either, brothers pussy only.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

The second guy ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As expected of boomers incapable of staying married, they are promiscuous degenerates.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A third party ruined the incest but. Leave others out.

Smokey_SC53Smokey_SC534 months ago

I agree,you fucked it up by adding a third..dropped from 4 to 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it until the end third party spoiled it

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

after 5 years together, gettting pregnant from her brother would be a hot story to tell...that would be 5 stars worth

juanviejojuanviejo19 days ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous