All Comments on 'Coming Home'

by Luckie_Duckie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Accuracy

You're a good writer but the begining of this one was a little fumbled. US Navy Seals are mostly taken from existing military. So a battle proven Seal is not likely to have been in only a total of three years.

Burglers and rapists don't come in the front. I guess there are male/female burgler teams but they don't usually come in fooling around. And a rapist doesn't usually bring an extra girl with him.

In ther words no reason for him to draw his knife and act like a warrior.

ethereal_dancerethereal_dancerabout 17 years ago
I dont care....

What critisms people have of this story...i've read most of your work now and this is by far the hottest and sexiest of them all.

This story seems far more blunt, and though I hate to sound sexist, it seems like its written by a man rather than a woman, as their is less romanticism with the words and descriptions used. Personally, I think that's a great thing...to be able to write from both prospectives, both male and female, shows that you have true talent for writing.

Though in need of a wee bit of refinement, I think this is a great piece of fuck-fiction and hope to read more of similar nature. saying that, I also look forward to reading some more of your sweet and funny romances too.

Cheers lucky girl,

Kate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Problems with facts

Navy SEALS don't wear tan pants -closest is khakis and u don't get to be a CPO or Officer(who wear khakis) in 3 years, even in SEALS. USN Retired w 21 years

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
Never mind that accuracy crap!

It was still a fine little tale! Some of the best writers on this site couldn't give a rat's ass about what their critics say. Keep on doing you thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Write more

Please write more! Finish the story....

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
More...

Please finish

plan4itplan4itover 11 years ago
Quick note

herd should be heard

ment should be meant

I was so grossed out and confused for so long... what a strange twist to have. I guess they only lived together for ~6 years?

While the details others have mentioned may seem nit-picky, it distracts from the story when there are annoying falsehoods. It wasn't imperative to this story that he be a SEAL, so maybe it's worth changing in another draft.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Hot story that died on the vine, just when it was getting good it stopped. Too Bad would have made a good series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous