All Comments on 'Coming Home'

by VictoriaCollins

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

Filled with such potential. Tell me more about their shared history that led to this night. Then give us the next chapter in the life together.

Athena_e19Athena_e19almost 15 years ago
Amazing

Great, great read. It is often so hard to find the ability to cram romance in with the sex, especially in short works like this. But I wanted them to have each other, wanted them to reach climax. All in a single page.

Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sensational

Excellent writing , sounds like first hand experience . I agree with the others , their past history would be fun . What next for them .

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
A beautiful little love story.

This was extremely well written. You managed to tell the story without the usual descriptive words one would expect to find on this site. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would like to see more submissions containing these characters, or anything else you might choose to submit. Thank you for a great little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
unrealistic

if he was as hurt by her leaving as you say then there is no way he would be around her he would have avoided her while at the house not go looking for her KEEP IT ATLEAST SOME WHAT BELIEVABLE PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
agree total garbage

there is no way in hell he would want to be around her and the way he forced himself on her was just plain rape. she said no and he didn't listen that equals rape even if she secretly wanted it she still SAID NO. delete and put it in the nonconsent/ reluctance or nonerotic areas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The only garbage ...

is what's coming in the trashing comments. This is a beautiful story! I was rejected by my cousin, the one great love of my life, when we were late-teenagers, and I still would go back to her if there was any chance at all. Every time I think I've gotten over her, I see her or her picture and I'm sunk all over again. So I have no trouble at all believing your story. One of the things that makes cousin relationships so great is that you have a history together---scrapes, cuts, &c. in this case---and that makes real intimacy easier, b/c you already know each other at a deep level.

I know this story is several years old, but I just found it tonight. I hope that somehow you'll see my comment and be encouraged to continue with cousin-love.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I wish

we know more about the time between ages 13 and 18.

otherwise this is too brief to matter

dietz10000dietz10000over 6 years ago
Waiting fo Ch 2

A great tease of a beginning.

I hope you continue to develop this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous