All Comments on 'Coming Home Ch. 01'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

This was really good. Not just the build-up and the sexiness of it, but the actual writing of the story. I loved all the small details and that you bothered to make the characters intelligent and likable. Great read.

nomennescionomennescioabout 13 years ago
Lovely

Absolutely wonderfully written. You have a great sense for the feel of the language, the euphony of it. The dialogue comes natural and honest. The emotions are there, believable, and the action honest and sexual without being smutty...this is what a story should be.

HeyAllHeyAllabout 13 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

It has what a lot of incest stories lack; inner conflict, build up, realism, and realistic dialgoue.

And speaking of that dialogue- it was fantastic...smartly written with charm and erotic tension to it.

While reading it, I could actually visual it happening, that's how smooth and realistic the whole thing flowed.

I really look forward to more stories from you. And hopefully there is some mother/son material in your horizon- I'd love to read your take on that.

maryflomaryfloabout 13 years ago
WOW FUCK...

where is little brother and little cousin...very best incest fuck!!!

NormCastleNormCastleabout 13 years ago
Love at it's simplest level

A lot of incest stories written are trash. This, however, is a great example of how a story should be written. NOT the kind where a youngster is abused and used, but how adults can and do share in a loving sexual relationship. KUDOS....

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
What a delicate and lovely tale.

Superb writing. Thank you.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
I thought it was extraordinarily well written.

I enjoy both the clarity of your writing style and your command of the language. I will look forward to the next chapter and hope you will be with us a long while.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 13 years ago
Good job, Man!

I liked it very much! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A ~~ "5" ......

A ~~ "5" for sure and can't wait for part 2 - 3 - ect.! One of the best stories that I have read in awhile. Keep it up.* Thanks. JAG

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXabout 13 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm!

Love, love, love a big old daddy losing control, grabbin' up and plowing into his baby girl! Soo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very hot!!! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the Best

Great story and writing, not the same ole same ole. Really enjoyed it and hope you continue with the story and more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gotta have more!

A hot, lovable daddy who can't deny his baby girl, nice!

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Cream of the incest crop

The title is a bit weak, but that's all. This is a very well written, expertly crafted story. Characterisations and dialogue are spot on (something rare in incest fiction) A lot of care and attention has been given to the sex scenes. A real enjoy to read as other people have commented on.

It will be interesting to see how the story develops.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
Well done.

Good story and action.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Hi, haven't seen you in 3 years

let me see if I can seduce you,

dad

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
Nice!

I can't wait for more.

lolax2lolax2about 7 years ago
MORE¡¡¡

That was sweet, sexy, hot, perfect

I need Ch 07¡¡¡

TheSolitary1964TheSolitary1964almost 7 years ago
Fantasy...

An amazing fantasy... a father's intense internal struggle for a daughter's true love! deep, passionate and beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love everything you Write!

I made a literotica account just to tell you that :3

autoplotautoplotover 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES