Coming Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fairly certain my mother reached up into her vagina to pull out a tiny plastic zip close bag with the key in it. My jaw couldn't close. This was all too strange.

She removed the key from the baggie and slid it into the lock. It opened a heavier door, 3 inches thick The safe seemed as big as the 3'X 2' painting, but was much smaller inside. She pulled a DVD from a shelf that had to also house a half million in cash.

She closed and re-locked the safe. Replacing the key in the baggy and leaving that on the dresser. She turned on the TV and the DVD player, and inserted the ancient media storage disc.

"I'll leave you two alone". Mother said and left the bedroom.

The video was made with one of the first digital cameras sold I guessed. My dad appeared on the screen in our back yard. He was still a Major. His hair was near blonde, with hints of red. It was around when I was around six. Joanie running behind him was the clue.

"Hey John,

It's your dad.

If you are watching this that means I never got to see your graduation, and you are about to spend your first summer home before becoming a pilot. I'm going to be putting you through very hard schools, which by now you have conquered. I don't know what happened to me, but it's time we talk about you.

After you get your wings, you will get stationed somewhere. You need to inform your housing dept that you have taken over the family for me, AND, you have also since gotten engaged and planning on having children. This way you get a house off base. You will need that.

Follow?

Okay son. Now I need to tell you about our Family tradition."

My fathers video went on about how the Nordic tribes enslaved Scots and English, and he gave me the entire history from the day the Romans left until present day. It was fascinating, some of this was verified by the history classes I took as well as military strategy classes. My Father started the last chapter of the video, about 40 minutes in.

"So son, your mother, and red haired sisters are now your property. Treat them how you want, but you will get better results with honey than vinegar. Well, Jennifer, your former mother needs to be reminded from time to time. If you treat them as wives, they will get spoiled. Treat them as slaves, they will rebel.

Be firm no matter what.

Oh and son?

Any naturally blonde sisters I give you, should be treated as a wife, second only to you. Marry her...or if you are lucky, them in another state. They have my gene, and should be given some respect.

Good luck John. Keep your head on a swivel and always check your gear! All that was mine, is now yours. Enjoy!

I love you."

My dad smiled with a tear in his eye as the video stopped. I watched it 2 more times. At first just to see my dad again, then after that to absorb all he was telling me. This was now my favorite movie and it was less then 110 minutes long!

I laid in what was now my new bed. I let the video play again but I was staring at the ceiling and trying to make sense of everything my dad had just taught me. I owned the house, and everything in it including the two women. My mother was a slave, and I was to marry my sister ASAP!

"I don't know how to be a Master Dad?" I said to the ceiling.

(You know how to be an officer, you now how to lead John. Go be a leader!") My dad's ghostly imaginary voice said from the back of my brain.

After listening to the video a last time, I finally turned it off.

"Jennifer!" I yelled from my new, rather comfy bed.

My mother opened the bedroom door.

"Yes Johnny?"

"It's 'Master' now, I own you. I need the combination and the book to change the combination of the safe. I also want you to find that solid rolled steel necklace you wore when we were kids." I ordered.

I was told by dad it was her collar.

"Yes Master, right 34, left 24, right 36. My measurements before you were born Master." She bowed her head and handed me the key.

I got up and opened the safe. My mother knelt at my feet. The heavy door opened and I found a lot of documents. As well as not as much cash as I had hoped. It was only $20,000. But under the money was my mother's collar with the key in the lock. I would have to keep both keys on me at all times.

As I placed the collar back on my mother, I said a few words, to comfort her.

"You belong to me now. This collar is mine. Your body is mine. You will give me a good life and daughters for me or for my sons. Do you understand?" I asked coldly.

"Yes Master!" My former mother replied.

"You are to never leave the house without me or Mistress Joan. You are to never wear clothing unless working outside of the home. Do you understand?

"Yes Master."

She stayed knelt at the bedside as I went over the documents. "Mexico?" I said out loud.

My father owned half of a large 400 acre swath of Mexican desert southeast of Nogales in the Sonora desert. He also had a Cessna 172 at the local airport. My mind began to kick into gear.

"Escape plan?" I whispered to myself.

"Permission to speak?" My moth...um slave said.

"Go".

"It's an agave farm that is well watered via canals and irrigation. There is a farm there, your uncle Tim owns it." She said.

"Why have we never been there?" I asked my former mother.

"He has 200 redhead slave girls working the land during the day and fucking the locals at night." She started. "Not a vacation spot for you two to see...Um Master."

"Like a real old fashioned plantation?" I asked.

"Yeah, but only the whitest of the white, so exact opposite." She answered. "Sunburn is a real threat."

I thought about what a plantation of redheads would look like, planting, pulling plows...

"Johnny you up here?" I heard through the bedroom door.

"Joanie I'm in dad's room!" I yelled back.

"What are you doing in..." she opened the door to see mother naked on the floor with her collar being re-attached. The lock clicked audibly right after Joan walked in. My naked body behind our ...slave.

"The necklace?" She asked.

"Slave collar. All redhead women upon becoming of age are to be enslaved by the blonde in our family." I said.

"She finally told you. Thank Gawd.!" Joanie sat on the bed next to where mom was on the floor.

"You've seen the video?" I asked.

"What video? I just knew there was something strange about mom and dad's marriage, I asked her about it last year when she was drunk." Joanie replied.

"Watch this video, it's dad." I said simply.

"Meet me in my former room woman." I said to Jennifer, then sat next to my sister. I hit "play" on the remote.

"Enjoy seeing dad again, I have to get the slave pregnant." I said. Joanie smiled at me and turned to the TV taking the remote from my hand. I kissed her cheek, and she grabbed my head for a real kiss.

When Joanie was satisfied I left and went to my old bedroom. Jennifer knelt next to my bed, her back straight, her head up, and her eyes down.

"You are going to help me to learn how to be a good Master Jennifer. However the more pressing thing is you only have a few years left to give me children. So we are going to begin right now. On the bed, hands and knees."

"Yes Master."

There it was! My mothers perfect ass, and ginger haired vagina. I had no issue getting hard, and it seemed mom was turned on as she was as wet as a Seattle winter. As I slid into the place I had once exited from, I found her tight. I hadn't expected that. Her walls caressed my cock alternating between squeezing it, as Joanie had, and releasing.

The woman was talented.

I grabbed her luscious hips and began to pound her. I wasn't worried about how long I would last like with Joanie. I just wanted her to get pregnant. The slapping of my thighs to her ass was loud, but I didn't care. What I did not expect was for Jennifer to begin to orgasm after only a couple minutes. She clamped down on my rod and milked me.

I felt a gigantic load brewing and slammed into her harder then I had before. This sent her over the moon with howling and wailing.

"Breed me! AHHHHH! Breed me!"

I felt a brick travel through my cock and fire into her open womb. I held myself at her cervix like Dad told me to, as I shot a massive load into the breeding slave. I heard myself growling and grunting like an animal.

I laid on her back and caught my breath as my meat began to subside. Pulses were still traveling through it even as it began to slide out of the 38 year old slave cunt.

"I want the other half of that land." I said to her as I panted, my head on her upper back. "Call my uncle, and tell him he is going to have a neighbor soon."

"Yes Master, may I clean you?" She asked. It took me a second to realise what she was asking.

"Yeah...ah, okay."

She waited till I was standing and rolled off the bed and knelt in front of me. She placed my deflating cock in her mouth and gently sucked our juices from it. Then she sat still.

Again it took a second for my mind to figure this out. She was waiting for orders.

"All fours! Head down, ass up, for an hour. Then you can make dinner." I said as I left the room.

Joan was sobbing, she was barely halfway through the video. She hadn't even got to the good news yet. I sat next to her and held her at the foot of the king sized bed.

"I miss him so much!" She cried into my shoulder.

"Joanie, Dad's about to give you good news. You need to buck up for a sec okay sweetheart?" I said Joan pulled away from me wiping tears from her eyes.

"Sweetheart???" She looked at me as if I had grown a horn in the middle of my head.

"Just watch and it will all be clear."

"You enjoy fucking mom?" She refused to look at the screen, so I grabbed the remote and paused the video.

"She's Jennifer now, and yes I enjoyed putting a slave in her belly."

"If you have the balls to get someone prego!" She teased. The tears were drying up, but there was a tinge of jealousy in her voice.

"Joanie, I swear, I will fucking spank you, if you do not finish this video! I promise it will make you very happy!" I finally shouted. Her eyes got wide and a smile slowly crept across her face. She took the remote from my hand and pressed play.

I laid back on the bed, scooting myself so my head was on the pillows. I was still naked, Joanie was the only one with clothes on in the house. I listened to the history lesson father gave yet again. Then he began to speak about marriage. I watched my sister stand up and throw her arms in the air.

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!" She yelled, then squealed. She began to jump around like a kid at Christmas getting the perfect gift. Her celebrations went on and on. She calmed after about 20 minutes and laid next to me to watch the rest of the video. I heard Jennifer leave my old room and go downstairs to begin dinner.

After the viewing was over, reality set in.

"So if we have a redhead daughter?" Joan spoke into my bare chest. I finger brushed her hair.

"She will be a slave baby." I said quietly.

"But it's our daughter, how can we do that?"

"It's Nordic law. They practice that law in Europe. Just because we aren't IN Europe doesn't mean we should shun our tribal laws and traditions. We descend from the derogatory "V" word." I explained.

"Vikings." She muttered.

"PC culture says you can't say the "V" word unless you are one." I said.

"We are Vikings."

"Our name is Scottish." I reminded her.

"Doesn't matter in the States."

"Mattered to Dad, and now me." I kissed her head.

"I'm hungry."

"She cooking us steaks and baked potatoes." I informed my fiancee.

"How long?"

"An hour, enough time for you to get your sweet ass to a store and get us some beer!" I said and spanked her ass.

She sat up and gave me a dirty look.

"No...Nuh uh! I'm the boss! Go get us beer now...uh... wife-to-be!" I said.

"Fine Husband to be, how much?" She leaned toward me as she stood on the side of the bed. Her lips pursed and headed toward my face. I kissed her.

"Enough to get us all drunk, including Jennifer." I said.

"I guess she does deserve one last party before being a full time piece of your property." Joanie smiled.

Joanie turned and left the bedroom. I heard her car start a minute later. My thoughts began to dwell on income.

My slave still had some of the money from the life insurance on Dad, and was collecting on the pension. Joanie was working near full time. We would need more than that to begin a life in Mexico.

12