Coming Home; Coming Out Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you doing so far?" she asked.

"I hope I'm giving you a good impression, Ma'am," he replied.

Cupping his sweaty balls in the palm of her hand, Sara squeezed gently and was gratified to see his cock twitch. She gripped the shaft in her other hand and pulled his foreskin back sharply. He hissed in pain.

"My bamboo cane is next," she informed him conversationally. "This is a lot less flexible. You'll experience a burning sensation when this lands, and I'll be pausing between each stroke to allow the burning to die down and the throbbing to take over. Don't try and hold your feelings in, because as I told you, no-one can hear you, and this is really going to hurt!"

Keith braced himself. Although his arse was already quite tender, he was nowhere near his limit yet. He looked forward to that moment when the endorphins kicked in and he found himself in that place where pain actually became pleasure. This train of thought was interrupted by the sound of the cane descending, a loud "CRACK!" and an agonizing burning sensation across the centre of his buttocks.

He moaned loudly, as true to her word, Sara paused, and the burning sensation quickly died down and became a dull throb. He was conscious of his cock, which was now as hard as iron, and proudly sticking out go its full five inch maximum.

Sara too noticed how excited his cock had become. Picking up her riding crop again, she brought the leather loop at the end smartly down on his exposed helmet. It was a stinging blow, but he barely felt it as his arse continued to throb.

Sara lined up her cane again, aiming for the exact same place that she'd hit earlier. He heard the swish and...

CRACK!

the cane landed accurately, right across the rapidly darkening red line that the first blow had caused.

"Aaarrgh!"

"That's better!" said Sara approvingly. "There's no point in your trying to be stoic and silent! I've barely started, and it's going to get a lot more painful, I assure you! Now, let's crop that cock helmet again, whilst we wait for the effect of the second stroke to kick in!"

For the next ten minutes, each agonizing blow from the cane was followed by a delicious slap on his cock helmet from the end of the riding crop. Keith settled down and really began to enjoy himself.

At last, he heard Sara say "I think it's time for a change of implement. You've taken my bamboo cane well. Now it's time for my least flexible rod. Have you any experience of the dragon cane?"

"No, Ma'am, but I've read accounts and seen clips of it being administered. I need to feel its fiery breath to become a better submissive."

Sara showed Keith what she was intending to beat him with next. The dragon cane was made of a thick dowelling rod with a carved handle for the administrator to grip. It reminded Keith of a short broom handle, and it looked terrifying.

"You already have some spectacular bruising that will develop and become even more painful," Sara informed him.

"I don't give more than a dozen strokes with my dragon cane, because I find that more than twelve can cause the skin to split, and I don't want you bleeding all over my playroom floor! So before I begin with the dragon cane, I'll let you think about the pain you are going to suffer for a while. I have a question for you."

Despite the fire that was burning in his arse, Keith raised his head and looked at his tormentor.

"Tell me," Sara said quietly, "have you ever read Ian Fleming's first Bond novel? It's called Casino Royale."

"No, Ma'am," admitted Keith. "I'm not a great James Bond fan. He's much too much of a misogynist for my liking! I prefer men who obey and serve women."

"Well, I can see that!" giggled Sara. "I only ask because by the end of the book, Bond has been betrayed by a women that he picked up and seduced, and he finds himself in a not dissimilar position to yourself. Except he's tied to a chair, he's naked, and the chair seat has been removed, exposing his cock and balls, which hang down, ready to be seen to."

Sara put down the dragon cane and picked up a shirt length of thick rope, which was knotted at one end. She swung it back and forth a few times, and continued her informative discourse.

"Bond is put through an extremely improbable torture session," she informed Keith, whose attention was focussed on the large knot at the end of the rope.

"Rumour has it," continued Sara, still swinging the rope, "that Fleming was a true-life masochist, who paid women to beat him. It's how he managed to put Bond in so many situations where he is threatened by his enemies with ingenious, painful methods of trying to get him to talk!"

Sara went to inspect Keith's arse. She put her palm flat against his buttocks and murmured approvingly.

"Yes that's nice and hot and beautifully marked. I'll just leave that to settle down for a while and turn my attention to your cock and balls. I wouldn't want them to feel neglected!"

She tugged on each nipple clamp in turn, and nodded in approval.

"They can stay on for a while longer too," she said quietly, as if she were talking to herself. She picked up the length of knotted rope which she had dropped when she went to inspect Keith's arse.

Positioning herself carefully in front of him, she began to swing the rope in a gentle arc. Satisfied that both her position and her aim were accurate, she increased the arc of the swing. The thick knot swung up between Keith's legs and connected with his balls with a soft thud. Keith winced.

Sara repeated the action, only this time she flicked her wrist just before impact so that the knot travelled the last few degrees of its swing all that much quicker. The sound of the impact was noticeably louder, and Keith groaned as his balls were crushed against his body.

Unperturbed by his obvious discomfort, Sara maintained a steady rhythm, causing the knot to connect with his balls every ten seconds or so. After she had been swinging the rope for about two minutes, Keith was panting and uttering agonised shrieks every time it connected with his balls.

Then all of a sudden, Keith realised that he had got into his special place. The pain in his balls melted away, to be replaced by a feeling of utter bliss. He thrust his groin forward as if to greet the instrument that was giving him so much pleasure.

Sara stopped and looked at his bruised and battered balls. She gave a whoop of delight.

"You're leaking pre-cum!" she said delightedly, and as Keith looked down, he could see a strand of thick, clear pre-cum dripping from the pee hole of his throbbing cock. He no longer felt pain, and wished that his new Ma'am would resume her cock and ball torture. He heard her say,

"Well I think that it's time for the dragon cane to draw this part of your test to its conclusion."

She replaced the rope on her work bench and picked up the dragon cane. Keith shivered in delicious anticipation. He felt the thick wooden rod being placed across his burning arse, and the two sighting taps that Sara gave herself before...

WHAACCKKK!

the first blow landed, and Keith shrieked in agony. It felt as if his arse had been hit with a red hot iron bar. An initial, agonising sting was quickly replaced by an incredible burning sensation, which in turn turned into a deep, dull throb. Somewhere in his head, Keith was aware that Sara was inspecting her handiwork.

She obviously approved, because although Keith didn't feel the cane being replaced across his arse, he was vaguely aware of the two warning taps that Sara gave before once again he heard the whistle as the cane swung down through the air and...

WHAAACCCKK!

the second blow landed. Keith sobbed.

Again, Sara checked him before giving him a third stroke. Keith hung limp from his chain, and was dimly aware of Sara's question.

"Have you had enough? Do you want me to stop?"

He struggled back to a more or less upright position, and shook his head. He managed to gasp from a dry mouth,

"N...no, Ma'am, thank you. You mentioned twelve strokes. I should like to take them all, please."

"Very well," replied Sara, with a satisfied grin all over her face.

WHAAACCCKK!

"Aaarrgghhh!"

Sara paused to inspect her handiwork.

"You are bleeding slightly from the centre of your left buttock," she reported matter-of-factly.

"I think another two hard strokes will do the job. Any more and the skin on your arse will split and you'll be no use to me for the rest of the weekend! Two more then. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am," gasped Keith, trying hard not to cry.

He heard the swish and then felt the wonderful, liberating pain which coursed through his very being, infusing his body with a peace that was almost indescribable. He wallowed in the sensation, which, when it subsided slightly seemed to be equally divided between his brain and his cock. In the time that it took him to process all this, he was aware of the swishing sound again, and the dragon cane crashed into his arse, causing him to register heat, pain, pleasure and finally, regret. This part of his test was over!

Sara rubbed her hand over his red hot arse cheeks. She noted that the dragon cane had caused a certain amount of bleeding, but it was nothing she couldn't deal with. Leaving him strung up, she got a first aid kit from the kitchen, and applied some antiseptic ointment to the split on his buttock. The astringent paste burned as it began its task of purifying the affected area of all germs and infection.

Meanwhile, Sara removed the spreader bar from around Keith's ankles, and operated the hoist, lowering his arms in the process. She removed the wrist shackles, and put Keith's lead back onto his collar. Looking around to satisfy herself that all was in order, she went back up the stairs into her house, tugging on the lead and forcing Keith to follow her.

Once upstairs, she turned off the lights, closed the door under the stairs and made her way to the staircase up to the second floor of the house. Having safely negotiated the play room stairs, Keith got on his hands and knees once more, and followed Sara up the stairs.

She led him into her bedroom, and instructed him to stand at the foot of her bed. Opening a small cupboard in the bedside table, she took out four leather shackles, and a foil wrapped condom. She handed the condom to Keith and instructed him to put it on. When she was satisfied that he'd rolled the rubber sheath onto his hard cock, she used the leather shackles to secure Keith's wrists and ankles to the bed posts. The stretch he had to make to ensure that he was secured on both his right and left sides meant that he was bent over the bed board at the foot of the bed. His scarlet arse was raised and available for whatever it was that Sara had in mind for him.

Returning to the cupboard, Sara took out a double headed dildo and a leather harness. She strapped the harness around her waist, inserted the dildo into its holder in the front of the harness, making sure that the rounded head sat in perfect alignment with her cunt slit. She noted that her cunt was nicely lubricated, following Keith's punishment session. Finally, she adjusted the harness, tightened the leg straps so that it wouldn't slip and approached Keith. Her thick, black rubber cock bobbed up and down as she walked.

Sara positioned the head of her dildo between Keith's buttocks and lined the head up with his puckered arsehole. She pushed gently, and was gratified to feel not only the tip of her cock begin to ease open Keith's arse, but that the other end slipped nicely into her wet cunt. Sara addressed Keith:

"Have you ever been pegged before?" she asked.

"No, Ma'am" came the wistful reply.

"That's about to change!" Sara informed him. "I'm going to fuck you until I cum, and then it'll be time for bed. We'll discuss your performance in the morning."

"Yes, Ma'am, of course," replied Keith, who was secretly thrilled that his new Ma'am was going to demonstrate her total control over him by fucking his virgin arse and taking total control of him. He relaxed as best he could and waited patiently until Ma'am decided when the time was right for her to take his anal cherry and fuck him senseless in the process.

Sara steadied herself, putting one hand on Keith's hip, and gripping her hard rubber cock with the other. She made one last check that the head of her cock was positioned correctly at the opening to Keith's arsehole and then she eased her pelvis forward.

It was a tight fit. Well, it would be, her brain told her. He's never been pegged before. Slowly and gently, Sara eased her cock into Keith, feeling the other end penetrate her as she did so. Keith's arsehole was reluctant to accept this strange, rubber invader, so Sara, having satisfied herself that the tip at least was in, gave a sudden thrust, which opened up Keith's passage and her dildo slid all the way in. Keith grunted, enjoying the stinging sensation of having his arsehole stretched wider than it had ever been before.

Sara's thighs were now up against the back of Keith's thighs, and she could feel the heat radiating from his recently thrashed arse. Now that she was all the way in, she gripped Keith's hips to steady herself and she began to fuck him, pleasuring herself in the process. Rhythmically, she withdrew her dildo three quarters of the way out before slamming it back in all the way, each thrust causing the rounded head in her cunt to slide deep into her as the other end stretched and filled Keith. Both participants were soon enjoying the performance.

Sara was working up a real sweat. She slammed into Keith, paused, withdrew and repeated her forward thrust. Her breathing rate increased as she worked hard to bring herself to orgasm. Keith was also breathing hard, rapidly coming to the conclusion that the dildo that was fucking him was, at the same time, stimulating his prostate. If this carries on, he mused to himself as Sara slammed into him once more, I'll have an orgasm the like of which I've never had before!

Sara was on the brink of her own orgasm. She thrust her dildo deep into Keith, held it there savouring the sensation that the slick, rounded head was producing in her, then without pulling back at all, she pressed herself closer to Keith. That did it!

Her thighs trembling with emotion, Sara started to cum. As her orgasm built and built, she jiggled her pelvis against Keith's still hot arse, and her release washed over her like a tsunami. Panting as if she was running a marathon race, Sara revelled in the sensations that stimulated her to familiar heights of pleasure.

"Ugh..ugh..ugh. Oh fuck! Fuck, yes! Yes! Yes! Yee..ee..ee..sss!"

She brought herself to a shuddering climax, and collapsed over Keith's back, panting heavily. Her dildo was still deep in Keith's arse. She lay there for a minute or two, getting her breath back. Then she pushed herself upright, and holding her by now slick dildo with one hand, she pulled out of Keith, causing him to wince as the thick rubber shaft exited his tender arsehole.

Sara quickly stripped off her harness and took the dripping dildo to the bathroom, where she deposited it in the bidet. Keith could be instructed to wash and disinfect it later. She returned to her bedroom.

Keith was still spread-eagled over the foot of the bed. Sara set about releasing him, and when he was free, he sank to his knees.

"Thank you, Ma'am," he said sincerely. "I want you to know that if I've passed your test or not I have had the most fantastic time. It has been a real experience, one that I'd love to repeat, Except that's up to you, of course."

Sara smiled and ruffled his hair like an affectionate owner does with a favourite dog.

"You did well," she admitted, "but now you have the last part of your test go do. It's time for bed, and I need pleasuring again. You'll sleep next to me tonight, and use your mouth to pleasure me. But first things first! Get rid of that!"

She pointed to the condom that Keith was still wearing. To his amazement he realised that at some point he'd cum, because the condom was bulging with his own spunk. The realisation that his balls had been emptied without him noticing gave him a tremendous thrill.

His cock was still hard, he noticed, and despite the fact that he'd shot his load, he had no recollection of being sexually relieved. He was as frustrated now as he had been all those hours ago in Aberystwyth, when he'd first set eyes on this magnificent woman, who had forbidden him to cum until she allowed it.

"Oh please let her take me on full time!" he thought to himself, as he stripped off the full condom in the bathroom. Quickly tying a knot at the top, he flushed it away down the toilet, washed his hands and gave his still hard cock a swill too. He returned to the bedroom, to find Sara in bed, awaiting his attention.

He slid in beside her overjoyed to find that she was naked. Wordlessly, he slid under the duvet and positioned his head between her thighs. Sara gripped him and pushed his face into her slick, succulent cunt.

"I want at least three orgasms before I go to sleep!" she instructed Keith, "and depending on your oral performance, I'll make up my mind as to whether or not you're fit to serve me on a permanent basis. Now get on with it!"

"And was he fit enough to serve you?" asked Paul, as Sara turned into the driveway of her house. Sara's recollections had lasted the whole way home from their wedding reception.

"Oh yes," recalled Sara with a smile. "He was an excellent cunt server. You have a lot to live up to!" She giggled mischievously.

"Starting before too long," she added, switching off the car engine, and leaning over to kiss her new husband on the lips. "Don't just sit there. Our guest will be here in a minute, and I've got a marriage to consummate!"

Paul grinned at her, undid his seat belt and got out of the car. They walked up to the front door hand in hand. Paul stopped and looked at Sara.

"Am I expected to do the traditional thing and carry my new wife over the threshold?" he asked.

"Paul, my dear, I love you to bits " answered Sara with a smile. "I am glad you asked me to marry you, and I agreed because it's what we both wanted and need. But if you think this marriage is going to be 'traditional' you are sadly mistaken, my love."

"Starting from now, I own you. You are mine to do with as I please. Don't ever forget that!"

Paul shivered. He looked at Sara with total and utter devotion.

"You are everything I've ever wanted and needed," he confessed. "Of course I realise that I am here to serve and please you, just as that Keith you have been telling me about served you."

He unlocked the front door, and stood aside to allow Sara to enter first.

"What puzzles me am, if he got the job in the solicitor's office, and bought a house here, why you took him on as a sub, but didn't marry him?"

Sara sat down in her favourite armchair in the sitting room.

"Go and put the kettle on and make us a nice pot of tea," she instructed, "and I'll finish my story about Keith. I should have enough time before our guest arrives," she concluded, looking at her watch.

Sipping her tea, Sara looked at Paul, who was now sitting opposite her in the other armchair. He waited for her to re-start the story which she'd begun in the car on the way here.

"Keith was an ideal submissive for someone like me," Sara began, putting her cup down, and recalling the facts of her time with Keith.

"He was probably over -qualified for the job in Pont-y-dar, and they took him on almost without any questions. He was bloody good at his day job, too! He increased the business they did a great deal. He bought a house at the other end of the village, and was soon accepted by everyone here."

"I say 'accepted'. What I mean is that people liked him, took the piss out of his north Wales Welsh, which, as you know is do different to the Welsh we speak. He was, and always would be, an outsider, unless he'd managed to live here for at least thirty years!"