Coming Home; Coming Out Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at the recollection of how Keith himself had commented on how the villagers tolerated him as he put it.

"What happened to him?"

Paul was genuinely interested in the history of the man who had served Sara before him.

"Oh, it was tragic," Sara replied, with a look of genuine dismay on her face.

"We'd arranged an 'accidental' meeting down at the local pub not too long after Keith moved here. We chatted in front of old Dr Thomas, and a few other villagers, and set out the foundations."

"He registered as a patient at the surgery, and we continued to 'bump into one another' on increasingly frequent occasions. When we danced together at the village summer fayre no-one said anything, and when we were seen at the theatre or in the cinema together, it seemed to everyone that we were becoming 'close' as the local village gossips like to put it!"

"Of course, he was sneaking here after dark a couple of nights a week, for punishment, fucking and pleasuring me. It was very exciting, keeping our secret!"

"Then 'it' happened. Keith was engaged professionally by two men who had been arrested and accused of being the ringleaders in that drug importing scandal all those years ago. You weren't living in this valley then, but you must have heard about it?"

Paul nodded. "I think everyone in Wales heard about it. They brought the drugs in on ships, transferred them in crates to small dinghys with outboard motors, sailed close to the coast and chucked them overboard, where the tide brought them in."

"That's right," said Sara. "It had been going on for months, apparently. Anyway, the coastguard got wind of it told the police and they set up a watch, and recorded it all happening one night."

"They arrested the three men who were recovering the boxes on the beach, and eventually one of them talked, and gave the police the names of the ringleaders. I remember that after the three local men had been sentenced, the one who talked was assaulted in his cell in prison. He died of his injuries, but no-one was ever found to have caused his death."

She paused in her story, and sipped her tea.

"So these two ringleaders." she continued, "they were from Liverpool or Manchester.

I forget where. They heard about Keith and his reputation as a good solicitor, so they engaged him."

"It seems that he heard their story, and advised them that the evidence against them was so strong that their best course of action was to plead guilty. I know this, because Keith told me, in confidence, of course. You are the first person I've ever talked to about this, other than Keith."

"The men refused to listen, and ignored Keith's advice. He accepted their decision, briefed a barrister, and the whole thing went to court in Cardiff. It lasted nearly a month, during which time Keith became more and more needy. By the end, he was coming here every night, and I was beating the shit out of him. He needed the release of pain to get over the stress of representing those two horrible bastards."

Sara's voice trembled as she recollected the state that Keith had been reduced to by the two ruthless drug smugglers.

"It took the jury less than two hours to reach a verdict," Sara continued, bitterly.

"Guilty of all charges. The judge gave the two ringleaders twelve years each."

"Fuck me, that seems a bit harsh!" muttered Paul.

"Harsh? It was the minimum they could have got," spat Sara, disgustedly.

"They were the scum of the earth. Preying on innocent youngsters, getting them hooked on their filthy drugs and then charging them the earth to satisfy their addiction. Bastards!"

"So what happened to Keith after that?" asked Paul.

"He and the barrister that he briefed were found in an industrial rubbish skip in Newport four months after the trial " Sara replied bitterly.

"Everyone knew who was responsible, but the police had no evidence. I believe the case is still open."

Both Sara and Paul sat in silence drinking their tea. The happy mood that the wedding had engendered had disappeared.

The silence was broken by the sound of the doorbell. Sara and Paul looked at each other. Both were grinning.

They got up together and went to answer the front door. When they opened it, they both smiled at Julian, the best man, who stood there, with a big grin on his face too.

"The best man is reporting for duty!" he said proudly.

"Come in, we've been waiting for you," Paul said, extending his hand to shake his best friend's hand.

He closed the door, and stood back respectfully, as Sara put her arms around Julian.

"You're very welcome," she said softly, standing on tip toe to kiss him warmly on the lips. I hope that our fortnight of abstention means that you've got a big load of spunk for me? I'm desperate to get fucked, and I know Paul is very anxious to officially become a cuckold. Aren't you, dear?"

"Yes, Goddess, he replied, "and, like you, I want Master Julian to become our official Daddy."

"Oh, no," smiled Sara. "He'll be your Daddy. But he's going to be my bull! And I'm going to be his Hot Wife!"

She turned to Julian, and kissed him again, her hand dropping down to his groin, and fondling his cock through his trousers.

"Let's go upstairs and consummate our marriage," she said softly. "It's been a fortnight since I had your cock in me. I need it, and I need it now!

She led Julian upstairs and Paul followed. Once in the bedroom, Sara turned to Paul and smiled sweetly at him.

"Here's your first job as a married man," she said. "Undress your wife for her lover!"

Paul unzipped Sara's dress and took it off her shoulders, pulling it down so she could step out of it. He took a hanger from the wardrobe and hung the dress up. Then he unclipped her bra and slipped that off her shoulders too. This he placed on the dressing table. Sara hadn't worn any panties to her wedding ceremony, so all that remained was her suspender belt and her shoes and stockings. She sat on the bed and crossed one leg over the other, dangling her shoe. Paul sank to his knees and removed it.

Sara re-crossed her legs, ensuring that Paul got a good view of her cunt as she did so. He removed the other shoe, and put the pair neatly under the bed. He looked at Sara, who ignored him, and smiled at Julian.

"Do you want me to keep my stockings on, lover?" she asked coquettishly.

"You know I do!" he grinned.

She winked at him. "Did you bring it?" she asked, and when Julian produced a small cloth bag from his pocket, Sara squealed with delight She took it from his outstretched hand and waved it at Paul.

"Daddy's brought you a wedding present," she said excitedly. "Shall I open it and show you what it is?"

"Yes please, Goddess," replied Paul.

"First you must strip naked and kneel at our feet," instructed Sara, patting the bed at her side to indicate where she wanted Julian to sit.

Paul stood up and swiftly removed all his clothes, folding them neatly and placing them on the bedroom chair. When he was naked as required, he placed himself on his knees in front of Sara and Julian.

Sara lifted his cock with her stockinged foot. It was as stiff as a poker, but unfortunately only about four inches long, and extremely thin. She sneered.

"Even if you were permitted to put that in me, I doubt if it would even touch both sides!" she said scornfully.

"So your Daddy and I have decided that rather than have to look at that pathetic excuse for a cock, you are going to have to wear this."

She reached into the little bag and brought out a soft, pink silicon chastity device, together with a small padlock and two keys.

"Stand up!" she snapped, and Paul jumped to his feet.

Sara took hold of his cock and tried to put the cock shaped sheath over it, but incredibly, even Paul's tiny cock was too big to fit into the narrow opening. Sara looked annoyed and dug her nails into the frenulum below his cock helmet.

Paul yelped in pain, but his hard-on had immediately disappeared.

"An old doctor's trick!" giggled Sara, slipping the silicon sheath easily onto Paul's flaccid cock. She attached the retaining ring behind his ball sac, pulled the two elements of the chastity device together, lined up the locking pins and secured them with the padlock. The whole operation had taken less than fifteen seconds, but even if he so wished Paul was now unable to touch or stimulate his cock. He looked down and saw his limp cock encased in pink silicon. This was the real deal! This is what he had craved for a very long time.

He was about to return to his kneeling position, when Sara stopped him.

"Daddy needs to be naked to fuck me," she whispered. "Help him undress so that he can do just that!"

Paul unlaced Julian's shoes, and removed them, together with his socks. He put the socks in the shoes, and placed them next to Sara's, under the bed. In the meantime, Julian had taken off his jacket, shirt and tie, all of which he handed to Paul, who folded the shirt and rolled up the tie and put them neatly on the chair on Julian's side of the bed. He got another hanger from the wardrobe, and hung Julian's jacket up neatly.

He returned to his place, kneeling in front of Julian, and asked permission to undo Julian's belt. When permission was given, he did so, and unfastened his trousers too. Julian raised himself slightly from the bed, enough for Paul to slip his trousers off, fold them so that they wouldn't crease, and hang them on the hanger along with his jacket.

Julian stood in his underpants, which were struggling to contain his very impressive cock. Sara nudged Paul with her foot.

"Take them off!" she hissed. "I'm dying to see my bull's cock again!"

Paul obeyed, and as he tugged Julian's pants down, they caught in his cock, snagged and as Paul pulled harder, Julian's cock sprang free and hit him under the chin.

Sara burst out laughing, and Julian grinned too.

"Oh look," giggled Sara, "it's not even half hard and it's about forty times the size if yours!" She wiped tears of mirth from her eyes, and suddenly became very stern.

"Daddy can't fuck me with a semi hard-on now can he?" she asked rhetorically. "Get your lips around that cock, and fluff him hard for me, cucky!" she commanded.

Obediently, Paul opened his mouth and took Julian's half hard cock in his hand. He slipped it into his mouth and began to suck it. In no time at all, Julian's cock was as hard as an iron bar, and Paul released him, looking at Sara, who nodded her approval.

"Now that's what I consider to be a real cock!" she said approvingly.

Sara lay down on the bed and spread her legs.

"I'm ready to be fucked on my wedding night," she said "and I want my cuckold husband to put my bull's cock in me."

Julian positioned himself above Sara and nodded to Paul who took hold of his huge cock and guided it into Sara's warm, wet cunt. It went in easily, although it stretched Sara, causing her to moan with pleasure.

She turned to Paul and said,

"That's you done for the night, cucky. You can stay and watch me getting fucked, but only because you're wearing your chastity device. Don't stay too long. If we need you, we'll call you. The bed is made up in the spare room. Unless you are summoned, I don't want to see you until nine o'clock tomorrow morning, when my bull and I will want a cup of tea in bed."

Paul crept over to the chair, put his clothes on the floor, and sat down to watch. By the time Julian brought Sara to yet another orgasm, and enjoyed his own at the same time, Paul's chastity device was painfully tight, yet he could do nothing at all to relieve himself.

As he crept from Sara's bedroom into the spare room, he heard his wife say to her lover,

"Well, that's my marriage consummated. Let's cuddle for a while till you get your breath back. Next time I want you to cum in my mouth."

"This is how it's going to be from now on," Paul told himself as he crawled into the cold, narrow single bed.

"And if I'm perfectly honest with myself," he thought, as he turned out the light, "I wouldn't have it any other way!"

To be continued...