Coming Home; Coming Out Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now what can C C get you to drink?"

"I'll have a gin and tonic, please," Sara replied, and added, "can C C take Paula away and undress her? I don't want my slut breaking the house rules almost as soon as we get here!"

"You heard the Lady!" John instructed. "Mistress and I will have our usual, and Mistress Sara requires a G and T. Get on with it!"

Paula got to her feet and followed C C from the room. She was back in no time at all, having stripped naked, and, to Sara's approval, having applied a tasteful shade of eyeshadow and a thick layer of scarlet lipstick.

He knocked on the door respectfully, and on hearing the command 'Enter!' he returned yo his Mistress's side and resumed his position at her feet.

Denise giggled.

"Oh how delightful! You keep her cock locked!"

"Yes, it's something that I find concentrates her mind," Sara replied.

"I milk her weekly, and I thought that I might do it to amuse your guests tomorrow night, if that's acceptable?"

"A capital suggestion, my dear " replied John, rubbing his hands together in anticipation.

"I must say, his balls are a lovely shade of blue, and they look very full. What happens to his spunk when he cums?"

"Her, dear, not him," Denise reminded her husband, whilst looking longingly at Paula's plastic encased cock lock.

"I mean to say, what she's got between her legs is a very poor excuse for a cock!"

"Oh, that reminds me," Sara interrupted, blushing slightly.

"I hope you don't mind, but I took it upon myself to invite my lover tomorrow night? I'm perfectly happy to join in any group games, of course, but when I go to bed tomorrow, I know I'll be needing Julian's cock in me."

"No problem at all, my dear " gushed John. "In fact, the more the merrier! Ah! At last. Here's C C with the drinks!"

Sara accepted her G and T with a smile, which, she noticed caused the naked C C's cock to twitch. Ignoring this, Sara asked Denise,

"It must be wonderful to have a slave on hand twenty four seven. Tell me, what does C C stand for?"

Denise sipped her own drink, and without a word, arched her eyebrows, and nodded towards Sara in a sign that meant 'Answer the Lady.'

"C C sounds a bit like sissy," he began, his cock twitching even more now as he enjoyed the humiliation of being forced to explain his slave name.

"And if Mistress Denise addresses me it stands for Cunt Cleaner. When Master John calls me C C, I am Cock Cleaner."

His explanation complete, C C's face was bright scarlet, and his cock stood erect. It was a very stubby, thick erection, and Sara judged that whilst it might stretch a woman, it certainly wouldn't fill her too deeply. She beckoned him over, and when he came within reach, she put her half empty glass down on his tray and gripped his cock in her hand.

"If you were mine," she said, smiling sweetly, "this ugly little cock would be in permanent chastity. How dare you display a hard-on in front of your owners and their guest!"

She dug her nails into the frenulum, and with a yelp of pain, C C's erection subsided.

"That's better!" Sara said in satisfaction, as both John and Denise laughed and clapped their hands.

When their drinks were finished, John and Denise escorted Sara up to her bedroom to undress for dinner. Paula was brought up too, and he undressed Sara to instruction from John. Denise lent her a string of pearls, which she hung around her neck, careful not to get them entangled in the thin gold chain which held the key to Paula's cock lock.

John and Denise excused themselves to undress for dinner, and when CC appeared to inform them that their meal was ready to be served, they all went down together.

John was wearing a snazzy bowtie, and nothing else. Both Sara and Denise had their pearls on, and Sara had slipped on a pair of black, four inch heeled shoes, which, she knew caused her bum to sway nicely as she walked. She didn't miss the way John's cock stirred as he caught sight of her nicely toned arse and tits.

Denise had much bigger tits, which swayed as she descended the stairs. She'd developed a bit of a spare tyre around her midriff too, but she carried herself proudly, as if to say 'I know I'm past my 'best by' date, but frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!'

They sat at a table laid for three. Sara noticed that a place setting for Paula had been laid on the floor, next to her chair. She approved!

C C appeared, and served everybody, Paula included. The food was excellent, tasty, perfectly seasoned and beautifully presented. Even Paula's doggy bowl had been laid carefully, although without a knife and fork with which to eat it, the food soon resembled a baby's mashed-up goo. John seemed to take great pleasure in seeing the mess Paula made as she consumed her food.

Denise noticed Sara watching her husband watch her sissy. She caught Sara's attention and said,

"John's kink is sploshing, be it with food, mud or even poo," she informed her.

"If you're into that sort of thing, you'll be in for a treat tomorrow. A good friend of ours is bringing her slut and she's going to put on a show for us. I hope you'll enjoy it."

Sara smiled.

"I've been to a few swinging and kink parties and I'm always keen to see something new " she replied. "But that's tomorrow night. What's on the menu tonight?"

"Well," replied Denise, "that all depends on you. John tends to like to watch these days, and to use C C when he's ready. Do you fancy putting on a show for him with me, or don't you play with Ladies? Or maybe you and I could put Paula and C C through their paces, with the winner being the prize for John?"

"I'm not into dyke play, I'm sorry," said Sara. "No offence, but I am a cock loving Lady. However, your suggestion of putting Paula up against C C is an intriguing one. I should warn you that Paula is a bit of a pain slut."

"Oh goody!" gushed Denise. "C C really isn't, but he'll want to do his best to please John and I. I see everyone's finished eating. Shall we take coffee and liqueurs in the play room?"

"I think I need to clean Paula up first," Sara said, noting that her slut had dried food in his hair and stuck to his chin and cheeks.

"No need," replied John, "there's a wet area in the play room. You can hose him down there while we wait for C C to bring us coffee and drinks."

He led them all down a narrow passage towards the back of the house and opened a door into a large room, which Sara saw was very well equipped with bondage and domination devices. She felt a slight touch of jealousy when she thought of her own playroom. This one was bigger, better equipped and she couldn't wait to start on Paula.

Drinks came with coffee, and Denise offered round cigarettes. Sara declined, citing the fact that she only smoked cigars, which made John look up with interest. Whilst Denise inserted her cigarette into a small holder, John offered Sara the choice from his humidor.

She selected a medium Romeo y Julieta, cut it and lit it, savouring the smooth tobacco, and blowing her smoke in Paula's face, which caused his cock to swell in its cock lock. Paula winced in pain. John smiled approvingly.

Whilst Denise and Sara smoked, John set about putting C C on a St Andrew's cross, shackling his wrists and ankles tightly in an X shape. Sara noticed that John paid particular attention to C C's cock, touching and stroking it at every given opportunity. She filed that information away in her mind, in case it came in handy later on in the evening or maybe even tomorrow.

Sara put her barely smoked cigar in an ashtray and having hosed him clean in the wet area, proceeded to lash Paula to a set of wall bars opposite to where C C was bound. She managed to almost duplicate the X shape John had achieved with his slave, and satisfied with her handiwork, she returned to her seat, finished her coffee and took a few long luxurious puffs on her cigar.

"When you smoke that thing," Denise remarked with a frown, "it looks like a cock in your mouth! I love the smell, but I could never smoke one myself. I prefer my ciggies every time!"

Sara took another deep drag, deliberately wrapping her lips around the fat end of her cigar.

"I only took up cigar smoking because Pauls has a smoking fetish," she confessed, "but I do love the feel of one between my lips, and I appreciate the taste too. You were right, you know Denise. It is like sucking cock, and I love to do that too!"

Both women laughed, and Denise asked,

"Are you a spitter or a swallower?"

"If Paula's allowed to watch me sucking my lover, then I spit into her mouth," Sara replied, "but if I'm on my own with Julian, I always swallow. I love the taste and texture of his cum"

"I think you are going to enjoy yourself tomorrow night " Denise smiled, stubbing out her cigarette butt and getting to her feet.

"Now are we going to get this competition started, or do I have to wait for you to finish your cigar?"

Sara took a long drag and exhaled slowly. She put her cigar carefully into an ashtray.

"It'll keep," she replied carelessly. "and you're right. These two aren't going to punish themselves!"

"What should we begin with?" she continued, examining an impressive display of crops, canes and paddles.

"You are the guest," Denise smiled, "you can choose."

"In that case, I think riding crops to warm them up, canes for the main entertainment and we'll conclude with paddles for some nice deep bruising. How does that sound?"

"Fucking hell, Denise," purred John, "she wasn't kidding when she said her Paula was a pain slut. C C is really going to suffer tonight!"

"Oh good!" said Denise, throatily, touching herself gently and examining her fingers.

"I'm wet already. I'm going to need your mouth on my cunt before this night's over!"

John grinned delightedly, and settled back in his chair with a cigar and a snifter of brandy, ready to enjoy the entertainment.

Denise handed Sara a riding crop with an evil grin.

"Let the games begin!" she said with a chuckle.

"How do you want to do this?"

Sara considered for a moment, then replied,

"What if we do sets of six? You begin and I'll mirror your set. Then I'll administer a set of six for you to copy."

"Excellent!" agreed Denise lining up her crop against C C's arse and telling him in a very strict voice,

"Here we go, slave. Be brave, and don't let me down. Your Master and I want to win this competition!"

C C, who had obviously heard what was about to come, whimpered softly. He was an utter submissive, but he really didn't fancy the level of punishment that Mistress Denise's guest had suggested.

He heard the whistle as the crop flew through the air, then,

CRACK!

a stinging blow landed on his arse.

"Ow," he yelped, and his whole body shook.

Denise lined up her next stroke, drew back her arm and delivered a second stroke, landing on a different area of her slave's arse.

"Aaargh!" yelped C C, his legs buckled and only the fact that his wrists were securely shackled kept him upright.

Sara realised that he would prove no competition at all for Paula, and she picked up her cigar, and smoked into Paula's face whilst Denise finished her first set of six.

As the sixth stroke landed, C C was already in tears. His arse bore six distinct angry red lines, very haphazardly positioned and already beginning to darken on the pale white flesh.

Sara put down her cigar and picked up her riding crop. She noted that the six strokes had taken about five minutes to administer. Positioning herself so that she had sufficient space for a full swing, she smiled at Denise.

"My turn," she said softly. "Your six strokes, plus six of mine for you to copy. Here we go!"

She placed her riding crop across the centre of Paula's arse, then...

CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!

All six strokes were delivered with no delay between any of them. Paula didn't move at all, and as a result, only one thick red line marked the area where Sara had cropped him.

"Now my six for you to copy!"

Sara wasn't even breathing hard. She took aim once more, and...

CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!

She discarded her crop with disdain and rubbed her hand along the single thick red line that she had drawn on the canvas of her sub's arse. It was nicely warm, and she nodded approvingly.

"Sorry! I got a bit carried away there " she grinned wickedly. "I think you need to give C C ten strokes to be equal with my score!"

John gave a guffaw of delight.

"My love, I think the writing's on the wall," he said, nodding in Sara's direction and smiling in admiration.

"You've already sentenced C C to thirty strokes tomorrow morning, and he will have to be available tomorrow night as well. His arse will be in ribbons if you try to keep up with Sara. Admit defeat to the better woman, and we can all go to bed with our honour intact!"

It was obvious that Denise knew that John was correct. She accepted her defeat with good grace, and asked Sara if she should pay a forfeit.

"Maybe you'd like to sit on my face and wriggle?" she asked hopefully.

"As delicious as that sounds," smiled Sara, putting the nub of her cigar between her lips and puffing away hands free, "I think that I'll just relish my victory with the rest of this excellent cigar."

"But I seem to recall that the rules said that John could have the winner? I'm sure that Paula could pay some attention to that," she concluded, looking pointedly at John's rampant cock.

John beamed with delight, and settled back in his chair as Sara released Paula, and instructed her to suck Master John to completion. Paula sank to her knees between John's open legs and took his cock in her mouth.

As she began to bob her mouth up and down the length of his shaft, Sara said,

"Make sure you don't spill a drop of Master's cum, and don't you dare swallow!"

Sara whispered something to Denise, who squealed with delight.

"Oh yes! What a good idea. I totally agree."

She winked at John, who was enjoying having his cock sucked, and who, to Sara's experienced eye, was about to unload his cum into Paula's mouth.

With a grunt of satisfaction, John shot his first spurt into Paula's mouth. He continued to unload as Paula carried on her oral administrations. When he'd finished his cum, John patted Paula on the head.

"You've got a real asset there" he told Sara.

She acknowledged the truth of this remark with a smile, and instructed Paula to stand.

"Open and display," she snapped and Paula leapt to her feet and opened her mouth, showing the load of cum that John had recently deposited.

Denise clapped her hands delightedly, and then quickly moved to release C C. He sank to the floor when he was released, his face streaked with tears. Denise pulled him into the centre of the room by his ear.

"You have been beaten by the better submissive," she told him sadly, and still gripping him by the ear, she pulled him to his feet.

"You will receive your thirty strokes tomorrow morning," she informed him, "and you will be on duty tomorrow night. I haven't made up my mind where to put you yet. As a toilet slave or as a greeter and fluffer. But be in no doubt, you have disappointed your Master and me tonight!"

"But just to demonstrate how magnanimous a Mistress I am, Mistress Sara and I have agreed that your opponent is going to share the spoils of victory with you."

She smirked at him, nodded at Sara, who turned to Paula and said,

"You may give C C a lovely big, wet spunky kiss, slut! And you," here Sara addressed C C, "you make sure you use your tongue to get every last drop of your Master's cum out of Paula's mouth!"

As the two submisives shared a deep, open mouth kiss, both Denise and John were unashamedly wanking. Sara was far more restrained, but inside she was thrilled to have won the competition. Paula would be rewarded later on, she decided.

C C cleaned out Paula's mouth well enough to satisfy Denise, who took her husband's hand.

"If you'll excuse us, Sara dear, we're off to bed," she smirked, winking at her guest, who grinned in understanding.

"Yes that sounds like a good idea," she agreed, clicking her fingers at Paula, who followed the hosts and his owner out of the playroom. C C was left to tidy up, empty the ashtrays and collect the dirty glasses and coffee cups.

As they got into bed, Sara whispered proudly,

"You did very well this evening, my love. You deserve a reward!"

Paula grinned, rolled over onto her front, spread her legs and raised her arse in the air. She had already helped Sara to put a dildo into the strap-on harness that she now wore, and waited to be penetrated by the thick rubber cock.

Sara eased her cock into Paula and began to fuck her.

"I wonder what delights John and Denise have lined up for tomorrow night?" she said conversationally. There was no answer. Paula's face was buried in the pillow, and she was enjoying the sensation of being fucked by her beautiful hot wife cuckoldress!

To be continued...

12