A Slut Wife's Confessions

Story Info
Turning my husband into a cuck.
2.1k words
3.83
25.9k
38

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DampKitten
DampKitten
172 Followers

Chapter One

*Prologue*

My name is Megan, and I have small breasts. My husband, Andy, says he likes them, but his eyeballs pop out whenever we pass a pair of double D's. Guys like to say things they don't mean.

I like to do things I shouldn't do.

I graduated nursing school at twenty-one and married Andy two months later. We met at a bar in October when I should have been studying for finals. I let him come home with me when he should have stayed with his fraternity brothers. I allowed him to fuck me when I should have made him wait. I fell in love when I should have played the field.

Now I'm thirty. I have a seven-year-old daughter named Samantha and a baby named Seth who was born this past Easter. I love my husband. I don't want to lose him. I don't want to leave him. I don't want to hurt him. But sometimes I need more than what he can give, and sometimes I reach out and take what I want. Sometimes things just happen. Sometimes I want them to happen.

Sometimes maybe I will things to happen - things like Dan, Andy's best friend from childhood.

Dan was a groomsman at our wedding. He was the third guy from the front, the one who winked at me when Andy was lifting my veil for a kiss. He was the guy I talked to during rehearsal dinner while Andy was making his rounds; the guy who cracked me up with his crazy antics as we practiced our ceremonial positions. He was the guy married to Susan, a beautiful blond. They were Ken and Barbie, and they never had kids. I never asked why, at least not at the wedding. Now they are history.

When I was pregnant, it was Dan who would come back to the kitchen with me when all the other guys were watching the game. He's the one who put the dishes on the top shelf that I couldn't reach, pulled sheets of cookies and sausage balls from the oven, insisted that I sit down and keep my legs elevated.

He was the one who helped me empty the dishwasher and do all the mundane chores of that culinary space, that maternal matrimonial domain. He was the one who leaned against the counter and smiled, patient and attentive.

"Don't you want to get back to the game with the boys?" I'd ask. He'd just shake his head affectionately.

"Are you all this help for Susan as well?" I'd inquire.

"Not hardly," he'd respond.

I would laugh. We would talk. It was all superficial, at least at first. But then, our discussions grew deeper and naughtier. He'd tell me things about Susan. I'd tell him things about Andy. We'd share things that only girlfriends should discuss... things like sexual satisfaction, desires and fantasies, experiences with old lovers, kinky inclinations.

Dan and I had our own little corner of the world, our secret happy place where the conversation tingled. We were safe in our quiet mischief. No harm intended.

The other guys barely noticed our chatter or absence. Andy, in particular, was completely oblivious.

Then, the phone call came from Susan with her own little secret. She'd been seeing someone - a man she knew from high school whom she had dated before Dan. He was a boy she had been forbidden to see by her parents; an outcast, a trouble maker. But she saw him anyway, even during the latter days of her engagement. Her parents had no idea and neither did Dan. I was sworn to secrecy; to know nothing, to say nothing.

From that day forward, every time I saw Dan and each time that we spoke, I could not escape the vision - Susan scurrying out her bedroom window on the night before her wedding. There were relatives scattered throughout the house, so she could never have otherwise exited through a door. She met up with Victor at the end of the block wearing a black leather teddy with thigh-high latex boots. She rode bitch on his Harley five miles to his pad and fucked him till the wee hours of morning.

"It was the best sex of my life," Susan said, "what with knowing the wedding was the very same day. It was just so naughty, so daring! And Vic was so fucking good!"

My stomach churned. Susan trusted me like a sister, so it seemed.

I was compelled to ask Susan why she would even marry Dan, given her desire for Vic. She insisted she loved Dan; that Vic wasn't marriage material. Besides, her parents would never have given their blessing to Vic regardless of her feelings.

Dan was different. He WAS marriage material; a proper man, a beautiful man, a provider. He was sweet, affectionate, a fashionable armpiece for social occasions.

Vic was just a FUCK. Still, Susan couldn't leave him alone. She couldn't go without it. He was wild, passionate, careless, and completely inappropriate. He was her polar opposite in every sense, a rebel and a rogue. Susan was the quintessential prom queen, a social darling, the apple of her father's eye.

And now, Susan was charging me with the duty of keeping her secret, the duty of keeping her husband occupied during her conjugal visits with Vic.

You see, Susan preferred that Vic visit at her home rather than driving over to his place. Apparently, he wasn't much of a housekeeper.

Susan liked clean sheets with springtime freshness as opposed to Victor's stale and smokey surroundings. Susan liked lots of things...things she said Dan couldn't provide. Those weren't the things that good husband's generally give to their wives like a beautiful home, security, and protection. They were the things that bad boys give to hot, skanky girls... like a fuck up their ass in the McDonald's parking lot, good weed, pure coke, rough sex with tight bondage.

Dan and Susan's house was tucked back in the woods just as Danny intended when he built it. The geographical location provided isolation. No nosey neighbors to pry on their business; an electronic alert at the gate accompanied by a long serpentine drive. There was nobody to hear Susan's screams and no one to notice Vic's motorcycle coming and going.

I'd get a text from Susan in the middle of a ballgame, something vague like "busy, busy, busy...are you all having fun?"

I'd respond with something equally benign, all the while knowing it was a signal to keep Dan at my house until Susan gave the green light for his return.

Keeping Dan busy would occasionally require innovation. Sometimes, in lieu of what I knew about Susan and my growing affection for Dan, I was much less innovative and more flirtatious.

Thus came the dirty conversations - porn videos on Danny's phone with Susan going down on his cock; our confessions about masturbating while thinking of each other; imagining we were fucking while making love to our respective spouses. Revelations that neither of us should have ever known or expressed. I soon realized I knew things about Dan I'd never even asked about Andy... intimate things that were immensely personal.

There were times at my house it seemed Dan suspected I might intentionally be delaying his departure when I asked him for just one more favor. I would fretfully fire off a message to Susan so she could clear the premises and prepare for his arrival.

"Could you just help me with one more thing, Dan?"

I felt almost nauseated. He would look at me curiously, then flash me that boyish smile. Of course, he would help.

***

I'm not sure how he found out, really. I've never asked the specifics. It happened while I was on maternity leave, a few weeks after the baby. I was at home alone with Samantha when I got the call. Dan was coming over to the house, and he didn't sound happy.

He should be at work, I thought. Andy was at work. Dan should be at work. What was going on? When he knocked on the door and stepped into the foyer, I could tell what it was by the look on his face.

"You knew, didn't you?" he asked.

"Knew what?" I responded, trying to look innocent. That infuriated him further.

"Knew about Susan and that guy!"

I was feeling dizzy when he grabbed my shoulders with his powerful hands. It wasn't because of affection or desire. For the first time ever, I was legitimately afraid. I saw an anger in Dan's eyes I had never seen before.

He lit into me like a blow torch, the heat of his accusations scorching my face! I truly thought he would hit me, but he didn't. He just said what he had to say, the last of which being that he never wanted to see or hear from me again. Then he slammed the door in my face and walked away.

I cried. I deserved everything he said. I deserved to be smacked. And true to his word, I didn't hear from him for over a month.

Andy told me about the pending divorce, the grisly details as he had understood them. How Dan had come home unexpectedly to find Susan getting banged by some long-haired biker that worked in a local body shop. The guy had never even graduated from high school and probably was a drug addict. I acted totally bewildered. Susan didn't contact me.

***

In February, close to Valentine's Day, Dan showed up at the front door unannounced. I was alone with Sam, my baby daughter, who was sleeping upstairs. Dan's demeanor was solemn as he entered the foyer. He closed the door behind him. I was wearing a sheer nightgown and missing my bra, having just finished breastfeeding Samantha.

"Meg, I want to apologize," he said. "I didn't mean to scare you, and I didn't mean the things I told you, the names I called you. I was totally out of line."

I stood there in disbelief, silently absorbing the moment before I teared up and reached out to hug him.

"I'm the one who's sorry, Dan. You've got nothing to be sorry about. I deserved everything you said. I totally screwed up. I should have told you. I shouldn't have agreed to keep silent, to hide the truth."

I omitted any admission about text messages and warnings to Susan, as I wasn't sure if Dan knew just how active my role had been. We walked into the kitchen, a place so familiar to us both. We had spent so much time there on those pregnant winter nights.

We sat and we talked, just like old times. I listened for Sam on the monitor. She barely stirred. We hashed through the events, the plans, the impending divorce, the feelings of betrayal. We strolled back to the foyer to say our goodbyes.

"Dan, I'm so glad you came back to me," I admitted. "I've been so devastated".

"I had to see you, Meg. I couldn't go on without seeing your face."

Dan leaned down to kiss me. It was supposed to be a peck. It wasn't.

By the time we disengaged, my panties were soaked, and the top of my gown was sticky with milk. My nipples stuck to the translucent fabric like tiny pink missiles. Danny smirked at the mess he created. I was a button's touch from lift off when he walked out the door, leaving me panting.

Andy was due home and all I could think about was Dan bending me over the dining room table, fucking me into a lactating frenzy. Why was I leaking so much? I thought Sam had totally drained me.

I opened my gown and stood by the large bay window. Dan was getting into his truck. He wasn't even looking. I let the gown fall to the floor. I was nude except for my white cotton panties. My hands roamed my chest. My milk dribbled from my nipples. I smeared it all over my breasts. Wet and glistening.

Dan drove down the driveway oblivious to me masturbating, massaging my clit with a milky wet finger. I came as he turned down the street...five seconds max.

Andy turned into the drive almost immediately afterwards. My thighs were still trembling as I imagined letting my husband see me through the glass. He had no doubt observed Dan pulling out ahead of him.

What would he think his best friend had done to me?

I backed away from the window, closing my eyes.

"Taste me, Andy," I whispered. "Taste me and see."

DampKitten
DampKitten
172 Followers