Coming Home Early

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I said, I don't know how they selected the guys they used. Since they filmed it on a weekend I was there to watch. They put me in charge of paperwork - getting signatures on releases, checking medical certifications, and all that. All of the men were at least six feet tall and carried themselves well. It took me a minute to realize they were all actors, not merely studs. I let the guy all know I was Karen's husband and that I encouraged them to throw out what they were used to in porn shoots. This was going to be different.

They had used the garage as the scene. My weights and training gear had been added to so it appeared to be a gym, and the guys quickly got into shorts and t-shirts. Norma, who directed, had them all working up a sweat, and got some great shots of wet t-shirts and straining muscles. Then Karen walked in, surveyed the six muscle studs in the room and licked her lips. She was dressed like they were, in shorts and a t-shirt. It soon became evident that she was wearing a bra as her nipples hardened and were clearly visible. None of the men appeared to be watching, but Norma's camera work took in each of their bodies as if from Karen's point of view. The next shot of Karen had her hand in her pants, her legs spread and her hips cocked. Her other hand was up under that shirt, clearly massaging the soft flesh of her boobs. And then Norma filmed the room as, one by one the men noticed her. She got some shots of bulges growing in their shorts as she had them move to surround Karen. She then had each of the guys flex and stretch and filmed Karen's reactions as they did. She sank to her knees so her face was level with their crotches, and pulled the t-shirt off to show off her boobs and those big nipples. Hands reached down for them as hers reached out to the bulges of the nearest guys. She pressed her face into the nearest crotch and began to work on the outline of what appeared to be a big cock, kissing it, mouthing it, making it plain that she wanted it badly!. Her hands, meanwhile, were all over two other guys. She had her hands up under the rear of their shorts, clearly playing with their muscular asses.

The first guy than yanked down his shorts and revealed a long, thick snake. He wasn't even fully hard and yet he had to be ten inches long. Karen began to worship that heavy tool, running her tongue from his balls to the tip, laying it across her face, then sucking his balls into her mouth, one at a time. They began to speak to her, talking trash, calling her names, urging her to suck him. She moved to the tip, opened her mouth and proceeded to swallow it all! Her nose was pressed into his sweaty pubes, and she grabbed his ass to pull him deeper. The room got silent until he groaned.

"Fuck! Never had that happen before! No one ever took it all. You are one bad cocksucker, lady" he said. As she pulled back she put her hands on it until she could speak.

"Well, boys, there's only one catch. Since I intend to have you come deep down my throat, you better be able to talk while I suck. None of that playing with your cum in my mouth stuff. I love sucking cocks that come while I do it because I love to feel them shooting and jerking. Just so you know!" With that she dove back down that dick and again buried her face in his crotch.

By now all six of the guys were naked. And all six of them were very well equipped. They must have gone to some porn casting office or something - the smallest of them was my size. Two of them were bigger than that first one. And suddenly the guy in her throat was talking.

"Fuck, she's milking my cock with her mouth! It's amazing! Like this ripple from the bottom to the top and back again. I think I'm in love! I know I'm gonna cum real soon and I can't believe it! Oh. Ohh..I'm coming! She's sucking the cum out of me! Oh my god!" In the editing, Norma captured Karen's look of joy as well as the way her throat was actually expanding and contracting as he shot his load. Karen very slowly withdrew her head from his cock until she just had the glans in her mouth, and she kept licking and sucking it until it was clear there was nothing left. She let it fall from her mouth - and he bent over and kissed her deeply, surprising everyone.

"Never came so fast before! You are amazing!" he said. "I need some time to get it up again, but there will be more!"

"Good, because I'm insatiable" she said, looking directly in the camera. "Now who's next? Anyone think you're too big?" Two of the men stepped forward. Both were about the same size - but one of them was almost twice the thickness. "Mmm. A challenge, eh? We'll save the big one for last. That's cool - but someone better start fucking me first!" Norma cut the scene, rearranged everyone and started up again. Karen was now on her hands and knees on a mattress; the big cock at her face and a slightly smaller one was about to enter her pussy. As Norma yelled "action" Karen was suddenly impaled on almost two feet of dick!

The guy fucking her was going deep and slow, circling his hips as he buried his ten inches into her pussy. The camera caught that and shifted to her face and the big Black twelve inch cock that was slowly disappearing down her throat! Everyone - other than the two guys - was intent on the process and commenting on it. With about five inches to go, Mr. BBC remarked that she had taken more than any other woman, but he was pretty sure that was as far as she was going to go. He didn't know Karen!

She pushed him back to get air, then pulled him forward and slowly his entire cock was enveloped in her mouth! The outline of it was visible on her throat! Everyone watching applauded - it really was an amazing sight! I was hard as a rock, and insanely proud of what she was doing.

"Go on," I said. "She's got a pussy and an ass, and loves them stuffed full. The more meat you can get into her, the happier she is! My wife loves cock, and she's going to fuck you all silly." I didn't realize it, but Norma caught that on video, and we used part of it as the title: "My Wife Loves Cock." And by God, she does and she did! She fucked them silly. And she and Norma defied the usual porn tropes - the filming from unusual angles to enhance the view, or the guys pulling out to come on her face or her body and like that. If you haven't seen it, you really ought to; she wanted them to come deep in her; the repeated images of balls pulling up and pulsing, followed by shots of their jism oozing out around their cocks from every hole, won Norma more awards for her video work! And, in turn, for Karen to make it into films.

So, back to our friend Derek, who somehow didn't know who it was who'd latched onto his big cock and brought him home. Maybe he thought he was sexy and smart and in control, with a naïve white woman in love with his BBC - but four hours late, after he couldn't get I up any longer no matter what he tried, we told him her true identity. By that time, of course, he was so wasted that he fell asleep in our bed and was still sleeping after we'd gone out to dinner and come back! When we woke him to got to bed, the rest had done him good and the three of us went back to giving my wife all she wanted. Derek's now been in some of her films and has gotten started in the business. I'm no longer leaving home to go to work for someone else, by the way. I'm his agent. Norma's agent. And, of course, Karen's agent. And I have some other talent I'm developing. I just might have to let you know about them. If you ask nicely, of course.

12