Coming Home for Christmas

Story Info
Old friends enjoy each other's company at a party.
4.1k words
4.54
19.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a story for the Literotica 2021 Winter Holidays Story Contest. Please rate to vote. Thank you!

She had to look good. She had to look beyond good. She had to look so sexy she made a man's heart stop.

Normally, Elena preferred hanging out in yoga pants and oversized sweatshirts. When she went to her best friend's annual Christmas party, she threw on jeans and an ugly sweater. It was all about how bad she could look.

But this year was different. This year, Lisa's older, sexy, and long crushed on older brother, Michael, would be there. The year before, he and his wife of four years had split up. He didn't come to the party. The family didn't say it, but they were relieved Michael and Courtney split up. They left him to himself for months, but this year was different.

And so, Michael -- three years older than her own thirty-five -- with his light blue eyes and dimpled cheeks, would be there. And he was single. She couldn't show up in her Christmas boxers and elf shoes. Not this year.

Ugly sweater, but sexy.

When Lisa opened the door three hours later, her jaw dropped open. "Damn, Elena, look at your legs."

Elena wore a men's sweater designed with a tinsel covered tree, thigh high candy cane striped tights, and her elf shoes. Make-up fully done, and hair blown out instead of in her usual twisted bun on top of her head. It wasn't that different.

As her best friend, Lisa was well aware of Elena's crush. Despite him being her brother and Elena being her best friend, she still always thought the two of them would pair up well. Especially after the disaster of Courtney.

"He's not here yet," Lisa whispered as she took the bottle of wine from Elena.

"Phoebe's trying to convince him still." Phoebe was Lisa's partner and a good friend of Michael's.

Lisa led Elena into the kitchen. Phoebe mouthed, "Wow" at Elena as she came in.

She said into the phone, "I just think you'll have more fun here than at your parents. Trust me, Michael, it's going to be worth it."

"You look great!" Phoebe hugged her after she hung up and then made Elena give a twirl. "Michael is going to lose his mind."

Elena blushed. "Is it that obvious?"

Lisa patted Elena's shoulder. "Honey, the only person in my family who doesn't know you've always been in love with Michael is Michael."

Phoebe moved to the bar area and filled glasses with boozy punch. "Michael will show up. It's perfect. Like a Christmas miracle."

"You're Jewish," Lisa grumbled.

"Stick with me here. Michael and Courtney did not work out. We all knew they weren't going to work out, but Michael was too stubborn to give up on love. Now, here we are, Elena just happens to be single. Michael is single. And here's Elena, no longer just his sister's little friend."

"All grown up and looking fucking hot," Lisa tapped her cup against Phoebe's and

Elena's. "You're like one of those cheesy Christmas movies."

"But with sex."

"Who says I'm going to have sex with him?" Elena tried to look innocent.

Lisa and Phoebe cackled.

"He better show up." Lisa refilled their glasses. "If he misses out on this, you're going to have to seduce my Uncle Morris. Who can't stop looking at your butt. Since he's single, that's not a problem, but he is sixty-seven and I don't know that you're looking for that kind of relationship."

Three cups of punch later -- while avoiding Uncle Morris, who did, in fact, think Elena's short sweater and thigh highs were the highlight of his Christmas season -- Michael walked in the door. She would blame the flush in her cheeks on the punch and not the fact he looked amazing and made her cheeks heat just watching him.

Elena did not immediately stop what she was doing to stare at him. That would be too obvious. She did tune out the person asking the trivia questions to watch Michael hang up his jacket.

He hugged Lisa, kissed Phoebe on the cheek. No ugly sweater for Michael. Instead, he wore a simple green one and a light up Christmas light necklace.

"Borrowed it from Mom," she heard him explain. Because she was absolutely not staring at him and eavesdropping.

Until she realized her entire team was silent and watching her. "What? Sorry?"

"You weren't even guessing," one of Phoebe's aunts teased.

Across the bustling room, her eyes met Michael's. He stilled, taking in her outfit, and then the corner of his mouth kicked up in the sexiest half smile Elena had ever seen.

With the intensity of a hunter locked in on its prey, Michael wove his way through the crowd until he was at the edge of the group of people playing trivia. He paused there, watching Elena.

She tried to pay attention; she really did. It was just, Michael had the sleeves of his green sweater pushed up, and despite never really thinking about it before that moment, it turned out Elena had a thing for the corded muscles of a man's forearms.

"Elena?"

"Stephen Segal!" Elena yelled.

"The correct answer is 'The Grinch' but nice try," one of Lisa's cousins teased.

Her teammates broke out in howls of laughter. She smiled and blushed, embarrassed to be caught not paying attention again.

"With that, I am going to take a break from this game." Elena shoved herself up from the couch. As she stood, Michael moved and there he was, directly in front of her.

Silver threaded through his dark hair, and there were lines around his blue eyes, but he still had dimples and when he smiled at her they winked into place. "It's been a few years since I've seen you."

"Yes, it has." That was good. She didn't make a complete fool of herself.

She hugged him, just as he bent down to kiss her on the cheek. In her awkwardness, she moved right when he went left, her lips brushed across his and they both pulled back, blinking at each other.

She might be a grown ass woman and know how to talk to men, but this was still someone she had crushed on for more than half her life. Elena, in all her awkwardness, blurted out, "Punch!"

Before Michael could react to her non sequitur, she gestured toward the kitchen.

"Do you want some punch?"

"Sure." He followed behind her. His hand brushed against the small of her back, steadying her as two oversized cousins bear-hugged in front of them. With his hand still in place, Michael murmured, "I got you."

His breath warmed her ear and every other part of her body, including her pussy, which hummed in response.

He knew. Damnit, somehow those sexy blue eyes of his didn't miss a bit. The hand at her back slid lower, and cupper her ass in a tight squeeze.

The path cleared and she moved away from Michael's warmth. She promised him punch and she needed something to occupy her hands. Otherwise, she was going to find out what the muscles on his forearms felt like. Or what it felt like to have both of his hands gripping her ass, while she wrapped her legs around his waist and fucked him.

"Punch?"

Blinking, Elena tried to focus on Michael and not the fact she was having incredibly erotic thoughts about him. It was the too sexy Christmas top and the punch and the fact Michael was here in front of her and for once -- FINALLY -- the two of them were single at the same time.

It was meant to be.

"Elena?"

Her name on those lips, whispered in that smoky voice of his had her involuntarily exhaling a soft gasp. Michael cleared his throat, leaning into her, "Jesus, Elena, you --"

He didn't get a chance to finish. Lisa laughed and called out, "Do you two want to play cards?"

They joined Lisa and Phoebe for euchre, a card game popular in the Midwest. It was a partner game and Lisa ended up with Elena against Michael and Phoebe.

"We should bet on this," Lisa shuffled the cards.

"No," Phoebe shook her head. "Last time we bet on euchre, you didn't speak to me for two days."

"It's because she stacked the deck," Lisa whispered loud enough for the whole table to hear.

"No wager." Phoebe pushed back from the table. "But, I do need a drink before we start. Anyone else?"

Michael and Elena shook their heads. Lisa jumped up. "If you're going to get a drink, I'm going to the bathroom. Shuffle, Michael."

Michael took the cards and shuffled them. Elena watched his strong hands handle the deck, the fingers flicking between his fingers. "How have you been, Elena?"

"Oh, fine. Just fine. And you? I mean, I know about Courtney, I'm sorry about that. I really am. I just..." She always talked too much when she was nervous. And with Michael next to her she started to doubt he had grabbed her ass on purpose. Maybe it was accidental.

"I'm glad I got to see you. I missed you last year." Michael did not mention the reason why he wasn't there the previous year.

"I missed you, too." If she was going to seduce him, she might as well continue it.

She leaned toward him, the neck of her sweater falling forward, giving Michael a view of her lace covered breasts. "I was hoping to see you this year."

"I'm glad I made it." Michael's eyes flicked to her cleavage. He leaned back. Once again, his mouth cocked up in a wolfish half grin. "Want to make this game interesting?"

"You heard what Phoebe said --"

"I meant something just between you and I." He shuffled the cards without looking down at them. "My team gets to five before yours, and you have to go in the bathroom, take off those tiny lace panties you're wearing...Oh yes, Elena, I noticed those panties. And then finish the game without them."

Dear god. Elena swallowed back a moan. When she decided to fuck Michael, she hadn't imagined it would be anything like this. They were both fully clothed and already the intensity kicked up a notch.

"If I get to five points first, you have to go to the bathroom with me and help me take off my panties." She said it before she could chicken out.

Michael closed his eyes and swallowed back his own groan. He clenched his hands and flexed his forearms. She thought he was going to change his mind. Instead, Michael leaned in, so close his lips traced the soft lobe of her ear and whispered,

"It's a bet."

Lisa and Phoebe returned with drinks and the game began. Normally, Elena was a good card player. She had been playing the game since she was in middle school.

But now, she couldn't focus on the cards in her hand. Every time Michael's knees brushed against hers under the table she was reminded of what happened at five points.

Michael and Phoebe started out with two points. And then another one.

Lisa grumbled, "Get it together, Elena."

It didn't help her best friend was competitive, especially when it came to her partner or her brother. Elena tried to focus. They came back with two points. Beneath the table, as Phoebe shuffled the cards, Michael slid his hands over the top of Elena's thigh highs, his fingers tracing the smooth skin between the tights and her sweater.

An inch further, a little over to the left.

"You trumped my ace!" Lisa cried.

And Michael and Phoebe had five points. To ease Lisa's rage, Phoebe offered to refill drinks. Elena excused herself to use the bathroom. She didn't go for the main one on the downstairs level. Instead, she headed upstairs, to the guest bathroom up there. No line and a little privacy.

She flicked on the light and shook her head at her reflection. Flushed cheeks, panting, she looked sexy and turned on. When she got back downstairs, Michael would know she wasn't wearing any panties. His hand, the same one that made slow circles on the inside of her thigh all throughout the first half of the game, that hand would be able to slide up even further --

A light tap on the door interrupted her thoughts.

"Elena?" Michael whispered.

She opened the door and gazed up at him. He swallowed then said, quickly, "I know you technically lost, but...well, I figured you could use some help."

He was nervous, too. Somehow that made her nerves ease. This was Michael. By coming up here he was showing her he wanted her, too. She held the door open. He locked it behind him and before she could say a word, he pulled her against him and kissed her.

He kissed her softly, just a gentle stroke of lips against lips, the slightest touch of his tongue. She opened her mouth wider, invited him in. He stroked inside, deepened the kiss, took more. She felt his arms tighten around her and she slid her arms around his waist, pulling him closer. She slid her hands under the edge of his sweater.

He pulled back, "Not yet."

His hands slid up under her sweater, along the edge of her panties. He hooked his fingers and tugged down, dropping to his knees to guide the lace over her tights and jingling shoes. He kissed her thigh, nipped at the skin, then stood up.

"When all of this is over, I want to get breakfast with you and talk. I want to catch up with you, see what an amazing person you've become. Trust me, Lisa never shuts up about your accomplishments. But first, first I want to spend hours worshipping every inch of your body, and unwrapping you like the absolutely perfect present you are."

"Oh, god," Elena sighed.

"Let's go finish the game."

He linked his hand through hers and guided them back through the crowd to Lisa's table. Michael slipped her panties in his pocket. She sat down, tucking the sweater under her ass as much as she could. Michael winked at her.

With two points left to go, Michael's smooth hand slid over her thigh and brushed against her pussy. She spread her legs a little, giving him better access, but he teased her with the slightest movement.

"I'm going alone," Phoebe picked up the card. She waved off Lisa's protests. "I'm doing it because if you two don't get out of here and get a room somewhere, people are going to be in for a show, and this is a family Christmas party."

Lisa snorted. Elena blushed and tried to recover, "Um, it is not what you think."

Michael tossed his cards on the table. He grabbed at Elena's hand and hauled her up. "You were always my favorite sister-in-law."

He kissed Phoebe's cheek as they walked past. Phoebe laughed, "I'm your only sister-in-law."

Michael knew Lisa's house as well as Elena did. Which meant when they went out the side door and toward the garage, she knew they were heading to the in-law apartment.

He stopped in the driveway and turned her against the wall. The icy brick bit into the backs of her thighs. "Hello, Elena. Can I kiss you?"

"God, yes," Elena moaned. The words barely crossed her lips before Michael was there, kissing her hard. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, and she sucked on it.

She moaned, he moaned, and he pressed her harder into the brick.

She could feel his cock pressed against her belly. If she stood on her tiptoes, she could just, yes, there, she could rub against. Without the barrier of her panties, friction of his jeans felt amazing aginast her throbbing pussy. She could come right then, rocking against Michael's thigh.

"Fuck." Michael stopped kissing her and pressed his forehead to hers. "I'm not going to fuck you out here."

"But the lights are so pretty." In the blinking green from the neighbor's Christmas light display, Michael's face lit up with a smile. He kissed her again.

"The lights are beautiful, but I would rather see you naked and not worry about frostbite." He nipped at her ear and whispered, "I'll fuck you outside in the summer."

'In the summer' implied a future, of which she couldn't even wrap her mind around. At the moment, she would focus on the fact she was going to be fucking Michael.

And that was enough.

Liar, her internal monologue tsked.

She would deal with the repercussions later. For now, she would live in the moment, and enjoy the -- early -- Christmas present.

Michael dug the key out from under a fake rock and unlocked the door leading to the garage apartment. He unlocked the door at the top and held it open for Elena. He turned the heat up, then turned to Elena.

"You're stunning."

"I'm just -" Me. Boring old, me. The same woman who's had a crush on you for years despite the fact you were married. She didn't say that.

Michael went on, "You've always been stunning. I tried to pretend you being my sister's friend meant you were off limits."

"Lisa would never have a problem --"

Michael didn't let her finish, "I know."

Elena took a deep breath and focused on the man in front of her. It wasn't just that she was half in love with him. She wanted him. Desperately.

She wanted him naked and writhing beneath her. She wanted to suck his cock and swallow, she wanted him to fuck her until she came, she wanted him any way she could have him.

As if he read her mind, Michael once again pressed her against a wall. This one was much warmer and when he tugged her sweater up and off, she didn't even feel the wall behind her back. All she felt was his hands sliding over her shoulders and tangling in her hair. He pulled her against him, kissed her again and again hard and fast. He sucked her neck, nipped at her collar bone. His pupils dilated in lust, as he cupped her lace covered breasts.

With a groan he sucked on her nipple through the lace. She gripped his head and pulled him tighter. God, she wanted more. He pinched her other nipple with his fingers, then switched, his mouth suckling from one nipple to the other, pinching, suckling, and oh, God, he bit down, and Elena moaned at the delicious pain.

Michael fumbled at his shirt, reaching back for his collar and tugging it over his head. Elena smiled at the action that was so very, very male. She admired the play of his muscles before he tossed his shirt away and then unclasped Elena's bra. With a groan, he pulled her into his arms. Her nipples scraped his chest hair and she wanted more. She wanted him closer.

She wanted him to want her as much as she wanted him.

"I want you, Elena. I want you so badly, I can't think, I just want all of you so much." Again, with the mind-reading. There were advantages to being naked with someone who knew you well.

"Take me," Elena sighed. She said it softly, so soft she was afraid he couldn't hear her.

But, no, there he was, sliding down her body, his stubbled cheeks scraping over her soft belly, along her thighs, just above the red and white striped tights. He paused and grinned up at her, "These stay on."

Before she could agree, he was there, at her pussy, spreading her wide. He blew a stream of air against her clit, and she shivered in glorious anticipation.

"Please," she begged. She needed it, so badly. Needed him, desperately.

Michael paused and she arched her hips toward him. He gave in and stroked his tongue against her cunt, along her wet slit and pressed it against her swollen clit.

Elena groaned and arched against his face. He looked up at her. She locked eyes with him, and he wanted nothing more than to spend hours, days, months, worshipping her in just this way. She brought him to his knees, and he wanted to stay there.

He needed her to come.

So, he set to focusing on just that.

He sucked and licked and then slid his fingers into her tight pussy. She moaned and panted, begging for more. Her thighs tightened and shook. She was close so close and just one more thrust.

There, right there. Elena came. She arched her back off the wall. Her legs gave out and were it not for Michael catching her as she slid down the wall, she may have collapsed.

He pulled her up in his arms and strode down the hall. The first door he nudged open was a bedroom, thank God. He spread Elena out on the covers. With a chuckle, he tugged off her elf shoes, but kept the tights on. He was going to spend hours licking her body like the candy cane design teased. He wanted those striped legs wrapped around his waist.

His cock throbbed and jerked against his belly. Elena raised herself up on her elbows. She wanted to suck him off, but before she could reach his cock, he hooked his hands under knees and tugged her toward him and the edge of the bed.

12