All Comments on 'Coming Home Pt. 01'

by mandingo1234

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing style! Your story flows well. Loved it until he allowed her to continue sucking him off. I know most guys are lead by their dick, but any one with that much hurt and pain would not have allowed it to continue. I would have punched her in the head!! If she continued to try I would have used a dried up corn cob to give her anal! Why would he not have found a hotel or stayed with the Aunt? No one would have stayed in that house. I can suspend disbelief on some matters, but pain like that drives a person, that would not have been forgotten so easily

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was unbelievable and written for chronic masterbaters that can't get laid

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stupidly fucks good for nothing whore mom who goes behind sons back to fuck his bully , not only that gets pregnant by him.

Shane279Shane279over 1 year ago

Great start can't wait for chapter 2

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

Love the setting, but thoroughly dislike the power fantasy and inconsistencies.

So, he's rich, smart, has an endless string of possible partners because his sexual prowess is unmatched, and he suddenly has a massive cock. So, basically, he's really a natural at it, who can go five times in a row without having to recharge. That somehow undermines the whole underdog-feel you started out with. You don't learn how to have a big cock from a Gigolo.

Next, he had no problem paying off her mortgage after making millions from selling his software, but then also buying a washing machine and dryer is a bump in his finances?

Finally, a tip for future writing endeavors:

If you hear someone say "Cyber", chances are, they're a sales-person, PR-Staff, or some old politician. But definitely not someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

Seen a couple stories with similar background do rare that the chacther comes back to his town. Hope you keep up.

P.S.

Really he works for Cyberdyne any chance a sexnator bot going show up in a future ch or spinoff?

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I love your dark tales! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE BLAZING NOVA STARS!

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

Interesting take, his mother....while she IS all those things she said, being a filthy whore slut degenerate...

Missed one major thing she lied to his face about. He even let her slide too which I found odd. She said she only slept with Marcus. He actually walked in on her having a train pulled on her. She is a bald faced liar. And he still let her become sexual with him.

Sure the subject is incest, but seems built more like a loving wives story with all the betrayal going on.

Really hope he runs. Lol

All that being said, well written, some major plot holes but this is fiction so I don't find that really relevant. Solid 4 out of 5

Sincerely,

Payenbrant.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

He’s rich and smart and rightfully hates the whore mother and you have him losing control of himself and then uncontrollably fucking his mother to vent his hate. Really?????

Way too contrived for my taste and his actions let the story down totally. You had a good thing going but wrecked it.

At the moment your tale is scoring 2/5, hopefully u can save it. But l doubt it.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

2⭐️ mom lies to him and goes behind his back to fuck his bully and then gets pregnant by him ,, sad ,, an he is stupid enough to come back to help her out ,,and she tries to get him back with a blowjob and sex ,,, 1⭐️ almost ,,

if it was me I would let her rot and loose the house and let her go to the bullies family for help ,,, end of story

Klubot99Klubot99over 1 year ago

Awesome!!! Thank u

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So I've reread it a few times and have enjoyed it somewhat, the whole cuck thing is rarely appealing. This one has been strangely different, he didn't get horny from being humiliated and seeing his mom dicked down so. That said I'm worried I can already see this becoming Sex John Wick with there being multiple revenge plots... the bigger bank in the city twenty or thirty minutes or miles away where Marcus' dad worked changing the mortgage rates so crazily so they could draw him out and try to make him pay for sending the golden boy to Statesville or to get custody of Rebecca or what not. Go with realism and have the millionaire smart person show up with a lawyer and have Marcus' dad join him in Statesville in the first page or two of the next one if you want to blow people away. Then have him get back to either forging a weird relationship with his mom and Kim and maybe Judy... I mean it will either end in flames or polygamy I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well wargamer, because of how stupid you clearly are here, I am going to use a Back to the Future reference for your dumb ass. Hello mcwargamer hello (as I knock on the top of your head with my fist) it's in the incest category, with only his biological mother and little half sister, whom is too young anyway. So please do tell, who on earth would he have incestuous relations with... DING DING DING that's right folks we have a winner here, it's his MOTHER! So the next time you have a stupid thought just... let it go.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

I liked it quite a bit. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not really spectacular at all. Concur with 01Timb--er and some of the sober rest.

Yeah, think I got it now, stuck in D&D, Game of Thrones, need for speed, truth or dare? and all of those juvenile crap games since that is what a nerd lives for?

Well, sometimes the nerd can do good and make a decent living doing pen testing, after being trained better with gigolo pen(is) testing, and .... what? favorited by at least 56 others up to date?

You must be the King of lala land!!!!!

Still the same score though it must have taken quite a few hours to produce nonetheless.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Add DWB (Dumb White Bitch) to PWAG and MILF

So many white women intrigued by urban legend of black penis. No thought of their family.

Actually she became quite intuitive the last page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know if I liked the ending to this chapter. I will wait until the next chapter to decide. It is open to multiple plots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s been 7year, the bully can get out on early on good behavior and cause problems or the mother lied and gets pregnant. I think there’s a few different story line can be followed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah , nah .

Mommy is a mudshark and had a halfbreed .

I'd likely not visit , and once I saw the sprocket. I'd never acknowledge the trash again .

homerjayhomerjayover 1 year ago

Feels like a follow up to another story I read before. That series was just as depressing. A mother that deserts her son for sex with his bully. Truly despicable.

HarkenhawkHarkenhawkover 1 year ago

Good start I hope you finish it

Ocean33Ocean33over 1 year ago

Great first Chapter I hope the next one comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just hope this doesn't become a "Mom and HS prom queen love my 8 inch dick and we rebuild our family, harem is built, only for Marcus to show up with a 12 inch cock fresh out of prison and the past repeats all over again. Mom and GF lost and sister all lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marcus legit needs to not reappear in this. He served his McGuffin purpose. The list of charges he had against him, some serious felonies, would put him away until he was 50 if not for life depending on how many counts of each. Let Sam defeat Dad in the next part early because let's be honest that seems to be where you're leading the story, even though with public opinion so heavily against him due to his sons crimes he would likely have been removed from any authoritative position at the bank, realistically, because even banks have a brand to uphold and seeing his name would shake that brand... no one in authority over him would realistically keep him employed. Do something surprising and just have the story be about Sam and everyone healing, forming a new family, and heading off into the sunset. It's been a good read, but if it gets into unbelievable territory (yes I know it's porn fiction) I probably won't keep up. You're the writer, but read the comments for what the people want.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

Writing was good but I disliked it. Let me tell you why, because of its plot holes. He hates his mother so much That instead of getting the numbers to fix the house up he moves in temporarily when could have just payed for a fix up. Old boy girl lives there she know he's was a bastard still with him and they have a conversation like its all good.

IronWill_IronWill_over 1 year ago

Hot story and a great read. @homerjay mentioned that this story reminded him of another story and I agree because this story sounds almost exactly like the "My Bully Takes My Mom" series by AoS1666 [https://www.literotica.com/s/my-bully-takes-my-mom-ch-01] with the same name of the black bully being Marcus except the difference is the bully victim's mom got knocked up by Marcus. I hope you continue this story further maybe having Marcus return or that his mother continues her secret life as a BBC slut behind her son's back while he thinks she left her past behind her.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

It would have been an OK story if he had reacted the first time he caught his mom with Marcus as he did the second time he caught her. No human being would every forgive the lying and evil things his mother did to him by betraying him AF|GAIN and going back to Marcus, and HIS BUDDIES! Not a word after that was was remotely believable. Nobody who suffered what he did would ever return home, much less move in to help the lying slut and the bastard child of his betrayl. Then add in the assholes girlfriend to top off the humiliation reminders? Totally ridiculous.

Ocean33Ocean33over 1 year ago

Thus is a great story when is chapter 2 coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked this story it was a good read when is chapter 2 coming????? Gave it 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a brilliant story please write te next chapter.

Ocean33Ocean33about 1 year ago

Are we getting another chapter any time soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was an okay story but I never saw much incest just him raping his mother you need to write chapter 2 to see what happens next gave it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bloody fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome on this chapter did not like the first of this story, but the last part was better although it was more like rape then incest?? You need to finish and see how it ends?? 5stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked the story but it was not incest when he had sex with his mother more like he forced himself on her?? You should have wrote more and see how this turns out gave it a 4

Shane279Shane27910 months ago

Why no follow up? It was really turning into a great story. I hope it continues.

Bizi800Bizi80010 months ago

Hope you gonna do a part 2 !

HelgamiteHelgamite8 months ago

Any ideas when this story will get an update? Would love a part 2!!

Covert43Covert435 months ago

I’m reading the comments and while some are quite amusing, a few of them mention him raping his mother, I can’t see any wording or anything about the situation that makes it rape, rough sex or hate fucking, yes, but no rape

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Judging from the writing I believe your a fun of Soul, I’ll give this a high rating cause it’s well written but I’m not gonna read any other chapters as it’s quite predictable as was going to happen, he’s gonna forgive his mother slightly and treat her like a slut but will slowly forgive her, he’ll fuck his cousin and eventually after years when his sister grows up he’ll fuck her too cause she loves him so much

And possibly Marcus or a family member might make a resurgence for added drama, correct me if I’m wrong.I’d like to see if he stays true to his guns and doesn’t forgive them and continues to shun them and leaves after he completes the house emotionally breaking the mother, but down the track his sister(yes I forgot her name) finds him and they reconnect and become a strong couple and then after decades he finally forgives his mother…. I may have ranted :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Part 2 please.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Really pissed that Sam seemed to cave and not amplify his vengeance towards his mom. She, after all, (and M&M) was the reason for his well deserved animus. At best he could have given her a brutal grudge fuck before moving on . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermandingo1234@mandingo1234
Been reading for a long time and decided to give writing a story a shot. Hello, I appreciate all of you who enjoy reading my stories. Some of you commented that I should use an editor for them. Just to let you know I have been in contact with some of them and they are current...