Coming Home Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wasn't the only thing that shocked me. It's what she was wearing that shocked me to my core. Instead of one of her usual sundresses, or her secretary outfit, she wore a black skin-tight corset that was missing the bra cups, so her big tits were bare to the world and swaying to the rhythm of the men rutting into her. Her legs, instead of being covered by her usual pantyhose, were now encased in a pair of black, fishnet stockings. Her hair was done up in a ponytail so we could get a full view of her face which had more makeup than I had ever seen on her before. Long, black streaks ran down each of her cheeks as if she was crying, but the way her face was contorted in pleasure, told me that she was doing anything but that. Her lips were big and covered in a plump, cherry-red lipstick that was smeared along all sides. Finally, to round up the entire outfit, was a black-leather collar with a silver D-ring on it. What I saw in front of me was not my mother. It was a slut, a whore, surrendering herself and her body to the whims of men, and that whore had betrayed me.

She swore to me, on my father's grave, and as a mother, that she wouldn't see Marcus ever again, but there she was, sucking his dick while his friend fucked her from behind. But despite all of that, a small part of me thought that it was a one-time thing. That I was just seeing her slip for the first time, like a smoker who was trying to quit but just slipped up with one cigarette. That thought quickly faded away, though, as Jamal and Marcus were shooting the breeze while fucking my mother; which revealed that it wasn't the first time that they had tag-teamed her. As it turned out, my mother had been fucking Marcus behind my back for over a month, and those guys laughed at me for not catching on.

I thought I was going to die right there on the spot. I was the school's biggest joke, and I didn't even know it. My mom was lying to me, and I didn't even know it. My despair was so great, that I thought I was going to sink to my knees and wish the world would just swallow me whole, but instead of that, I heard something inside me snap. Instead of sadness, or even anger filling me up, a strange calm came over me. Then just like that, I knew what I had to do.

I quickly got out my phone, and recorded a small video of them fucking; then from there, I packed up all my shit—clothes; bathroom toiletries; my laptop, which was my most expensive item, and everything I needed to live on my own. Once I was done, I got all my shit and left. I found myself a motel that would rent me a room for the month. Since I was eighteen, I already had access to my inheritance, so I had a good chunk of money to spend.

Once I was settled in, I logged onto the local wifi and changed all my passwords, and blocked my mother from accessing my bank accounts. Because I was so young when I opened mine up, I needed a parent to authorize it, and make it a shared account. But since I was eighteen, I could kick her out with no fuss from the bank. I also sent out an email that I wanted to credit out of school. I had done the paperwork from before, but had put it on pause, as I thought things with my mother were going back to normal. Since that was a lie, there was no need to go stay in that school, or Everett, for that matter. Once everything was signed, I was skipping town.

My mother, of course, called me and asked when I would be home for my birthday. I, of course, told her that I wasn't going home. She was confused by that, but with one quick message with a video file attached to it, my mother quickly tried to explain what happened. Since it was going to be the last time I was ever going to talk to my mother, I let her have it over the phone. I was sure that my motel neighbors could hear every word I was saying, as I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

By the time I was done, having told my mom that I wasn't ever coming home again, and that it was all her fault—she was in full hysteria. She begged me to come home, to give her a second chance, but I told her that she already had her second chance and she threw it away when she spread her legs for that man. I told her goodbye forever, and then hung up, and blocked all forms of communication from her. The one thing that I would always remember was the way my mother cried as I hung up the phone. Some may say that I was too callous towards her, but she was the one who hurt me the most. In my book, I was in the right, and she deserved to suffer. I would admit that it did kinda feel good to punish my mother for her whorish ways, but I felt unsatisfied. She wasn't the only one that I needed to punish. I needed to punish him for making my life hell, and for taking everything from me. So I put away my childish game and learned a new skill—hacking.

I took to it pretty well, when it came to learning the mechanics of how to breach a person's firewall. Luckily, I already knew how to code, and the prospect of spending long hours behind a computer screen was nothing new to me. In just a few days, I managed to find my way into Marcus's system, and discovered that he had a treasure trove of information saved on his personal computer. Pictures, videos, emails, and texts; all of it was saved to his computer, just so he could go back and reminisce about all his conquests. I found out who he was sleeping with, which people knew about it, and a few things that I didn't even know, like the hidden police report his grandfather buried to hide his transgressions. I thought it was stupid of him to have such damaging evidence on a simple home computer, but I never pegged Marcus to be a smart guy. He thought with his dick, instead of his inflated head.

Once I had all the dirt I needed to destroy him and all of those who had helped him, I made a copy and sent it out to the FBI. I could have gone with the state police, but I figured either I go big or go home. I doubly made sure that none of it would fall back on me, and erase all traces of my hack from Marcus's computer. Once that was done, all I had to do was wait.

It took a while—nearly four days, but on the day I signed my final paperwork to graduate early from high school, I was outside in the school parking lot when hell rained down on Everett. FBI agents came swarming in and arrested Marcus. What made it even better, was that he was caught in the act of having sex with one of our teachers. She was arrested, too, as it was illegal for teachers to have any sexual relations with a student. She wasn't the only one, as a few more teachers, including my guidance counselor, came out in handcuffs.

In the days that followed, news media swarmed our little town and covered the depth of corruption in the school board and police department. Many people lost their jobs, and all the teachers that Marcus had slept with, openly admitted it so they could avoid jail time, but they did lose their teaching certificates. The principal, along with several board members, also lost their job; since it was obvious that they knew about the relationships, but did nothing about it. The state also banned the school for participating in any state-sponsored events, and stripped any titles they'd won in the last four years since Marcus became a student. They were barred from participating for the next decade. Lastly, Marcus's grandfather was forced to step down due to the role of covering up for his grandson. Marcus's father, Donald Miller, wasn't accused of anything, but public opinion about him was in a downward spiral since he did nothing to discipline his child that caused so much harm.

By the end of it all, everyone that helped Marcus was ostracized by the public, including my mother. Before everything happened, my mother tried her hardest to see me, but I was always one step ahead of her. She even contacted Aunt Judy, who wasn't really my aunt, but my mom's best friend from college. Aunt Judy called and asked me what was wrong, and I told her what had happened. She didn't believe me at first, but once the news about Marcus broke out, she understood why I was distancing myself from my mother. She knew that Marcus was bullying me, and sided with me wholeheartedly, at my discretion, to disown my mother. I did leave her an email address just so she had a way to contact me. She promised that she wouldn't tell my mother about it, and that she would use it if she needed to get into contact. So with everything set and done, and all those who essentially wronged me were properly being punished, either by the law or by the public, I had no reason to stay in Everett.

I bought a used car that was practically new, thanks to my father's money, and started my life somewhere else. Thanks to my new set of skills, I managed to find work as a freelance cybersecurity consultant where I could hack into companies' servers to find weak points. I had proven to be quite good at breaching advanced systems, and after some time, I wrote up a nice little adaptive anti-virus software and sold it to a cybersecurity company for millions. I'd also hit the gym, and gained some muscle. Hired an escort and a gigolo, had them teach me how to fuck, and how to talk to women. Had a string of lovers, and flings that would put some men to shame, but no serious relationship though, which was fine with me. Because of what happened, I had a few trust issues, and my relationships never went past a month. That was fine with me though, as I was rich, had the best job in the world, and had my choice of any woman I wanted. For the last seven years, I put everything that happened in Everett behind me, and for a while, I completely forgot about it, until I received a message from Aunt Judy that said she needed my help. So there I was, the one place I didn't want to be in the whole world.

Chapter 2

"What the fuck am I doing here?" I asked myself, as I now stood in the front yard of my old house.

I must say, it had seen better days. The front yard grass was tall in some places, and bare in others. The exterior of the house needed a good wash as dirt caked the sides, plus, it needed another coat of paint. It was a far cry from the house I grew up in, but still, I wondered why I was there. As I thought of that, I remembered the conversation I had with Aunt Judy moments ago.

***

"Things have changed since you left, Sam. Ever since that day, Everett hasn't been able to recover."

"Yeah, I can tell," I said, as I looked at how the weather looked, compared to the last time I was there.

"After the whole scandal, the town lost a lot of funding. We were able to survive, but without a thriving school system, the town will slowly dwindle. Luckily, some savvy councilman managed to write up a budget to watch the town's spending and managed to turn some things around, but it will take years before that will happen. Anyway, that was not the reason I called. It's your mother, she's going to lose the house."

"So? Why do I care?" I said, scoffing at her.

"Because she is your mother, and she needs you. I know you are doing well for yourself. I mean, look at the car you drive," she said, pointing to my tricked-out Lexus IS 500 F Sport. It wasn't the most expensive vehicle in the Lexus lineup, but it was fast, and it was super comfortable to drive. It was the very first new car that I ever bought, and I treated it like it was my baby.

"So, what do you do by the way?" Aunt Judy asked me.

"I work in cybersecurity," I said, as I took another sip of my coffee.

"Oh really," Aunt Judy perked up, "Well it makes sense, you were always good with computers. Glad it paid off for you. Maybe you can stop by and help out at my reality office."

"Oh yeah, how is it by the way?"

"Slow," she said, with a little sigh, "because of the town's slow decline, the real estate value of the homes also dived. Not many people are selling, and not many homes are being built. Although if what the city council said was true, then things might change, so if you are interested in buying a house here, now is the time to buy."

"I think I'll pass," I said, waving her off.

"I kinda figured. This place doesn't have any pleasant memories for you, right?"

"None, whatsoever. If I could, I would avoid this stinking town altogether," I told her truthfully.

"I can understand that, but we are not here to talk about you buying a home, but your mother's. Your mother can't pay the mortgage and is several months behind her payments."

"So, that is her fault, not mine."

"Well, the thing is, it isn't. With the pandemic and the huge rise of inflation, money was starting to get tight for her. Still, though, I helped her manage a budget that could allow her to keep the house, but it was more along the line of living paycheck to paycheck. It was fine for a while, but then the bank for some reason, raised her mortgage rates. They said it was due to the inflation increase, but I don't know. Anyway, she couldn't pay them off, and now they are threatening to take her house, your home."

"That place is not my home. Not anymore. Besides, if it's too costly to live there, then sell it and buy a much smaller home, or even an apartment."

"You would think, but as I told you, the market is down, and the value of their home would not cover the cost of the mortgage. If she sells, then the bank keeps everything."

"Okay, but what do you want me to do?" I asked her.

"Help pay off what she owes, and maybe fix up the house. If you do, then I could go out and try to sell it at a much higher price. That way your mother could find something more comparable for all of them."

"Wait, what do you mean...them?" I asked, with a raised eyebrow.

***

I was still shocked to hear what my aunt said next. In truth, if she hadn't, then I would have told her that it wasn't my problem, and drove back home to my cozy apartment. But there I was, standing in front of the house that I vowed would never see again.

"Ah, fuck it," I said, knocking on the door.

It felt strange knocking at a place that I used to call home, but I knew that I wouldn't be there long. I just needed to pay off her debt, and get the house ready to go to market. Once that was done, then I would hightail it out of there. As I surveyed the front yard and made a chore list in my head, someone called to me from behind.

"Sammy," a voice called to me. A voice that I thought I would never hear again.

"Hello, Evelyn," I said, using my mother's first name. I didn't know what hurt her more, the fact that I wasn't calling her mom, or that I was holding up my hand and stopping her from reaching out and hugging me.

"Sam," her lips started to tremble.

"Look, I am not here for you, or to reconnect. As far as I know, I have no mother. Never had, never will."

"Oh... Okay," she said sheepishly, as she bowed her head and tried to hide the tears that were forming in her eyes. She knew she was in the wrong, and that she hurt me greatly. So instead of fighting it, she just stood there, as she felt my indignation.

"But... why are you here?"

"Aunt Judy called me. She said that you were losing the house, and asked me to help out. I'm here because of her—not you."

"Oh," she recoiled back, as if my words were like a punch to the gut. "So, you two are in contact with each other."

"She knew how to contact me. Promised me that she wouldn't tell you, or else I would cut her out of my life, as well."

"Oh, well I'm glad you two managed to stay in touch. What did she ask for you to do?"

"Help pay off what you owe to the bank, and fix up this place to put it up on the market. Once that is done, I'm leaving."

"Oh," she said, as if there was hope for me to stay around, but that was quickly dashed. "Well, it would be lovely to have you around; even if it's for a short time. I'm glad that you came to help us out."

I was about to tell her that I didn't come to help her out, but a loud rumbling engine drove by and stopped right in front of the house. The sound of air breaks being engaged, followed by the sound of sliding metal and glass. After that, the sound of little feet came trampling down the steps.

"Mommy!" a little girl screamed, as she excitedly exited the school bus and made a beeline toward Evelyn.

"Hey sweetie, how was school today?" Evelyn said, squatting down towards the little girl.

"It was fun, we learned a lot about plants at school, today. Here, look," the little girl smiled, as she waved a colored drawing of a flower, with all the parts of it labeled.

"Oh my, it looks good. Maybe you can teach it to me," she said, as she looked at the colorful drawing assignment.

"Mommy, who is he?" the little girl asked, pointing at me.

"Oh, this is Sam," Evelyn said, while holding the little girl close to her in a motherly way. "He's your older brother."

"Bro-Brother," she said, in a very cute way.

"Yes sweetie, and Sam, this is Rebecca, your little sister."

Then before I knew it, Rebecca busted forth from Evelyn's arms, and wrapped her little arms around my leg.

"Yay, I have a brother. A really big brother," the little girl squealed, as she had a death grip on my leg.

Not knowing what to do next, I placed the palm of my hand on her head, and rubbed it. That seemed to be the right move, as she cooed and began to rub her face against my pant leg, like a cat rubbing against someone to show affection.

We stood like that for a few short minutes, until a small cough broke the silence.

"Come on sweetie, let's go inside," Evelyn said.

"But Mommy, I want to spend more time with my big brother," Rebecca whined.

"Don't worry sweetie, you will get plenty of time to spend with him. Now, I'm sure that you are hungry. I'm making your favorite."

"Grilled three-cheese sandwich?" Rebecca asked, in hopeful glee.

Evelyn hummed in response, and Rebecca detached herself from my leg and grabbed onto my hand.

"Come, big brother. Mother makes the best sandwiches in the whole wide world," she said, as she dragged me into the house. Evelyn tried to hide her smile, but it was obvious that the scene in front of her, warmed her heart.

***

"I left your room just the way you left it. I... I held out hope that one day you would return, and when you did, that you would feel right at home," Evelyn said, as she watched me place my bag on top of the mattress which had no sheets on it.

"I see," I said dismissively, once I did a one-over of my former room. She was right, it was exactly the way I left it on that fateful day, minus the dirty clothes on the floor. It also appeared that it had also received a regal dusting.

"Sam, I'm guessing you know who the father is," Evelyn said, with a bit of a soft tone as if she was afraid of my response.

"That she is Marcus's daughter, then yes, I know. Her dark skin was kinda a giveaway, unless you fucked some other black man that I didn't know about."

"No, Marcus was the only one. I just... I just don't want you to hurt her. She is sweet and has a big heart. I just don't want..."

"Look," I cut her off, "the only reason why I am here is because of her. Aunt Judy told me all about her before I showed up here. If it was just you, then I would have gladly left you to rot and let them take this place. As far as I can tell, he tainted this house when he fucked you in it. So seeing you lose it was all fine for me. But Rebecca, despite being his child, is innocent in all of this. She had no choice in choosing who her father is, or how she came into this world. It would be ignoble of me to punish someone who had nothing to do with your transgressions. Plus, if I did that, then the father would probably slap me upside the head for doing such a thing."

"I—" she sniffed a little bit, "I see. Well, as long as Rebecca comes out of this unharmed, then I'll consider that a blessing. I know I wronged you, sweetie. I betrayed you and your trust, by being so blinded by my lust for him. I don't care what you do to me, Lord knows that I deserve your ire for my transgressions, but maybe with time together, you might be able to forgive me."