Coming Home Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doubt it," I remarked back at her.

"Well, even so, having you here is a blessing. And I promise you if there is a chance to receive your forgiveness then I will do everything in my power to get it."

"We'll see," I said, doubting that there would be anything that would allow me to grant forgiveness.

After that, she told me where she stored the bed sheets and said that while the basement bathroom was still working, one of the shower pipes sprung a leak and needed repair. So for the time being, I would have to use the shower upstairs. Since it was still early for a shower, I decided to put my clothes away and set up my laptop. It's currently linked to my desktop at my apartment, and while I had no active jobs, I still had to monitor a few clients' systems in case of data breaches. Luckily, the wifi password was still the same; probably due to the fact that I did all the tech stuff at the house.

After my room was in order, I had Evelyn send me all prudent financial information, about the house and what she owed. While it wasn't cheap, it was definitely something I could handle financially. The problem was at first glance the bank had radically refinanced the mortgage of the house from one month to the next. That was unusual, and it was something I would have to ask them in person. If there was a way I could save a buck, then I am all for it. The real challenge was the fix list Evelyn gave me. My shower wasn't the only place where the pipes had sprung a leak. Not only that, but one of the ceiling fans in the house had completely broken down, only half of the burners on the electric stove still worked, and both the washer and dryer were out for the count. They had been doing their laundry at the local laundromat. It was going to cost a lot of money to replace all the appliances and make the necessary repairs and upgrades to the house. In doing so, it would increase the value of the house when it was time to put it on the market.

"Aunty, come here, come here," Rebecca's little voice called out, from the door that led into the basement room.

"Slow down, Becky, I just got back," said a woman's voice, which for some reason, sounded oddly familiar. I knew it wasn't Judy as I would easily recognize her voice. I didn't have to wait too long, though, as I heard two pairs of footsteps coming down the steps. Then the little critters scampered across the room and jumped into my lap.

"Aunty, look, I have a big brother now," Rebecca squealed, before she leaned up and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Sam?"

"Oh hello, Kim," I said awkwardly, as I gave her a soft wave.

"I didn't know you'd be coming back?"

"Neither did I," I said, plainly.

"Does Big Brother and Auntie Kim know each other?" Rebecca asked, while looking between me and Kim.

"You can say that. We went to school together," I explained, to Rebecca.

What Rebecca didn't know though was that while Kim and I went to the same school, we ran in different social circles. Kim, or Kimberly Sanders, was actually the head cheerleader and the prom queen. She was the last person I would expect to see living in my house. Aunt Judy did tell me that Ms. Sanders was renting out a room from my mother, but I didn't think it would be Kimberly Sanders.

"Oh goody, then that means we all could be best friends." Rebecca started to giddy-up in glee, which was starting to hurt my lap.

"Becky, it's bath time," Evelyn yelled, from the top of the stairs.

"But mom, I want to spend time with Big Brother."

"He will be here once you are done."

"Okay," the little girl said, in an exasperated sigh.

"Goodbye, Big Brother," Rebecca said, before placing a kiss on my cheek again. Then skipped her way across the room, up the stairs, and down the hall towards the shower.

"She is something," Kimberly said, while looking at Rebecca.

"Ummm hmmm," I hummed my response.

"Sam."

"Yes?" I asked Kimberly.

"I'm sorry. Sorry for the way I treated you in school."

"Really, and what brought this on?" I asked her.

"Just... I guess I'm trying to make amends. You know, trying to admit that what I did was wrong. Especially during senior year."

"Okay," I said, unsure how to respond to that.

She let out a long sigh, as she was finding it difficult to find the right words.

"Sam, I know you did it."

"Did what?" I asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"I know you sent in that stuff that sent Marcus to jail."

"Really, and why do you think it was me?"

"Because Marcus had it out for you senior year."

"You should know because you were his girlfriend at the time," I said, and I noticed a noticeable wince coming from her face.

"Yes, I was, and I know I should have stopped him, but I guess I just went with the flow."

"Still doesn't make it right," I said, pointedly.

"You're right, it doesn't. Anyway, as to why I suspect you; well, the whole school kinda did. I mean, you left right before everything went down, and you were in the computer club senior year, right?"

"I was, but that doesn't mean I did it. Maybe I just wanted to get out of that hell hole and do it just in the nick of time."

"True, but Marcus was going at you those last couple of months. Plus..." she looked up the stairs.

"He was fucking my mom, and bragging about it."

"Ye—yes, he was, at least not to me. If I had known, then things might have... Never mind," she shook her head, but that pained look on her face told me that there was more to her story between them. For a long moment, there was an awkward pause between us. It became so uncomfortable, that I decided to move the conversation along.

"Okay then, well all of that aside, how did you find yourself renting the room upstairs?" I asked her.

"Oh, well, I was in... a bad place before coming here. Your mother was a big help in helping me get back on my feet. I'm going to night school now; training to become a registered nurse.

"Good for you," I said, while nodding to her.

"Yeah. I'm almost done, too. Just a few more credits and I am in. And what about you, what do you do?"

"Cybersecurity. I test company systems, and make sure nobody could get into them."

"Oh, that sounds a lot of fun."

"Not really, spend most of my day behind a screen. Luckily, I can make my own hours, and it pays well if you are good at what you do."

"And are you good at what you do?" she asked, smiling at me.

"The best," I smirked at her.

"Well, it's nice to see you, by the way. How long are you planning to stay?"

"Don't know. Just long enough to pay off what is owed on this house, and make the necessary repairs so we can put it on the market."

"Oh, so you come to help?" she asked, in a surprised manner.

"Yup and judging by the list I just got, it's going to be a lot."

"Oh, well if you need any help. I might be able to pinch in here and there. Your mother has done so much for me; I would like to repay her somehow, and Rebecca is a real peach, I would hate to see a frown on that face." She paused, as she looked upstairs and then back to me, "I'm sure you're still settling in. I'll leave you to it, but maybe if you can, we could hang out, and fill me in on what you've been up to these last few years."

"I'll think about it," I smiled at her, to which she seemed to blush, or at least I thought she did. It was difficult to tell due to the low light in the basement.

I wasn't against going out with Kimberly. While she was dating Marcus at the time, she wasn't really there when he tormented me. That honor was left to his group of friends. Plus, while Kimberly was at the pinnacle of popularity, she wasn't one of those 'mean girl' people you see on TV. There were even times when she was friends with everyone, until Marcus came into the picture. She also looked pretty good despite the years that had gone by. There were a few noticeable changes, like her once all-blonde hair now had several streaks of black. She kinda looked like a '90s-era grunge girl, but without the edge. I couldn't really tell anything else about her, since she was wearing a baggy sweater, but if I went by her face alone, then I could assume that she still had the same tight frame she had in high school.

"Well, maybe coming back here won't be a total waste," I said to myself, before I went back to my computer and started researching appliances.

Chapter 3

Since the shower down in the basement was out of order, that only left the shared one that was upstairs. I waited until everyone else had finished up their bath time. Before I took over the basement, the upstairs shared bathroom was where I used to do all my daily hygiene rituals. Before it was a bathroom where a growing young boy would wash off his hormone-enriched BO; now, it was a bathroom dominated by women. The countertop was riddled with beauty hygiene, hair dryers, brushes, and a slew of other feminine products that I had a vague recollection of what they were meant for. It was clear that Kimberly, or Kim, was using that bathroom to get herself ready that day, but there was some of Rebecca's stuff, too. Her 'Sesame Street' shampoo bottle stood broad amongst the others. The colorful toothpaste tube, which was designed for kids, laid open and over the sink basin. A small trail of toothpaste was hanging out and splattered in the sink.

The bathroom was a total mess, but I didn't have time to clean it up. So as best as I could, I moved several things aside to put down my toiletry bag, and pulled out the travel-size shampoo bottle and body wash that I carried with me. Along with my toothbrush, shaving cream, razor blades, and a small bottle of expensive musk, that the gigolo I had hired, recommended. It had a subtle, fragrant scent that was very pleasing to the opposite sex.

As I started getting undressed, my phone rang as someone was trying to FaceTime me. A smile formed on my face, once I saw the caller ID. It said Alie, so I hit connect.

"Well, hey there stranger, did I catch you at a bad time?"

"Yes, you did, Aliyah," I snickered back at her.

"Oh really, and what pray tell were you doing, before I so rudely interrupted?"

"I was about to take a shower, just so you know. Now tell me, why did you decide to call me at this wicked hour?"

"Oh, you know. I was wondering if I could convince you to come on over. And maybe allow me to feel that sweet cock of yours scrambling my eggs," she chuckled, as she made a close-up of her ebony face.

"You know, I can't. I told you that I would be out of town for a little while."

"I know, I remembered you had me put a notice in with Cyberdyne before you left. I just hope, given it was your hometown, that you'd be done and on your way back."

Out of all the people in the world, besides Aunt Judy, Aliyah was the only other person who knew of my full past. After all, when I sold my cutting-edge anti-virus software, it was to Cyberdyne, itself. Later, they added me on retainer for any cyber jobs they had in the future. Aliyah Jones, was my handler, as she would be the one to contact me with any potential contracts. She also was the one that performed the full background check on me. That meant she needed to know my full past. She was sympathetic to my plight, as she had some similar experiences with someone from her hometown, as well. Because of that, we later became good friends, and even friends with benefits.

"I thought so, as well, but circumstances have changed, and it looks like I will be here a little while."

"Oh, but I was hoping to have you in my bed, right now. Don't you miss my Hershey pussy," she said, as she flashed it into the camera.

"I do, it is as sweet as it looks, and when you pull your dark petals to the side, it reveals a very pink, and very juicy inside, that I could eat out for days."

"Ummmm, you know just what to say to get my juices flowing. Are you sure I can't entice you enough to pack up your things and drive all night towards me? I'll make sure to well compensate you for your efforts," she smiled at me, as she let me wonder what rewards she might have in store.

"Tempting, but what about your significant other? Won't me being there cause some sort of disturbance?" I smiled at her.

"Oh don't you worry about that, in fact," she turned her smartphone, until it was facing her lower half. "After what you did to her last time, she would be more than happy to have you over. Wave to the camera, Sachie, it's Sammy."

What stood before the camera was a very beautiful woman named, Sachie Jones—Aliyah's wife, and devoted love slave. Their relationship was unique, but it seemed to work for them, as Aliyah made all the decisions in tandem, and made the most money, as she was VP in Cyberdyne. Sachie was a true erotic beauty, and when you pair her pale porcelain skin, with Aliyah's dark ebony one, it was the perfect representation of yin and yang. Even their personalities matched that dichotomy.

"You know, she misses you. She would subtly ask when you would be back. Hmmm," Aliyah moaned out loud, as Sachie intensified her assault on Aliyah's pussy. That scene was making me hard. "Sorry, you of all people, should know how great her tongue is."

"Yeah, I remember," I said, as I remembered the first time Aliyah introduced Sachie to me, and had her give me a proper blowjob. I came faster and harder than I ever had before, and the weird part was, that I was her first, and only, real cock she had had. Sachie was a pure-as-the-driven-snow lesbian until Aliyah had her mate with me. A decision Sachie was sure glad that was made.

"Tell me, Sam, are you hard right now?"

"What do you think?" I shot back, as I stared at the erotic scene on my phone.

"Show it to me," Aliyah demanded.

"So forceful, you know I don't roll that way," I chuckled, as I began unbuttoning my pants with one hand while holding my phone with the other.

"Oh I know, but I'm too fucking horny to care, now show me that stiff prick that I've grown to love... Oh my, just looking at it, that is making me wet," Aliyah cooed, as she saw my cock spring out of my pants.

Now to set a few things straight, I wasn't always well endowed. I was quite average when I was young. While what Marcus did to my mother was abhorred, it did teach me one thing; size matters. It was a harsh truth that all men would come to know once they reach the end of puberty. So, after I received my millions from Cyberdyne, I decided to bite the bullet and have an operation done on me to enlarge my penis. I knew that people might snicker at me for having such a procedure done, but if women could have breasts, face, and even butt augmentations to look their absolute best, then why can't a man do the same with his penis. It may be a decision that I might get ridiculed for, but I was used to people doing that to me, so I saw no downside to it.

After the procedure was done, I gained three inches in length and an extra three inches in circumference. It was a substantial change, as it nearly doubled the size of my cock, as I was pleased by the results. Especially since the recovery process had me take a hormone regimen to help speed the healing process and strengthen the penile muscles. The by-product of it all was an increase in my libido. All in all, the decision to enlarge my penis was a huge success, and when it came time for a test drive, I hired the same escort that took my virginity and taught me how to please a woman. Naturally, she laughed at the fact that I would do such a thing, but after the hour was up, her tune had completely changed. My new cock, and learned skills in the bedroom, allowed me to be a powerhouse in bed. And here, it was causing Aliyah to drool, even from far away.

"Stroke it for me," Aliyah said, in a heated tone. "Stroke it, I want to see you cum."

I snickered at her, as I grabbed my shaft, and began to gently stroke the entire length, doing my best to keep my cock in the frame. The soft moans coming from Aliyah's throat urged me on, as I began to speed up my stroking, and at that moment, I wished that it wasn't Everett, but balls deep inside Aliyah's pussy. It became too much for me and for Aliyah, as I heard her faint, muffled cries, which was what she normally did when experiencing an orgasm. I too was about to reach orgasm, but just before I could, my mother walked in through the bathroom door.

"Hey, honey, I nearly forgot to stack fresh... towels," she paused in shock, as she watched her son stroking his massive cock. I, too, was in shock, but I couldn't stop for what was about to come.

We stood in stunned silence, as my mother saw me cum hard into the open toilet. Long, thick ropes of milk cum shot forth, and splattered hard against the porcelain bowl. By the time I was done, the back of the fixture was painted in my spunk, but that was the least of my worries.

"I locked the door," I told my mother, with a heated glare.

"Oh," she started, as I broke her from her trance, "it's broken. Sorry," she bowed her head. But it wasn't just to show how sorry she was, but to also hide the fact that her face was beat red. She quickly placed the stack of neat towels on the countertop and quickly left the bathroom.

"Sam, who was that?" Aliyah's voice called out from my phone.

"That was... my mother," I said, in an exhausted sigh. Then I became even more exhausted when I heard Aliyah laughing behind the phone.

"You got caught by your mom, what are you, fifteen," she laughed, at my blight.

"Shut up," I groaned, and I was about to hang up on her, but she quickly stopped laughing and gathered my attention.

"Sam, are you going to be there long?"

"Don't know, there is a lot of stuff I have to do around here. It might take a week, it might take longer," I said, truthfully.

"Do you think you'd be back in a couple of weeks?"

"I don't know. As I said, there is a lot to do over here. But once I am done, I'm not spending another minute in this place."

"Okay, but get it done as soon as you can. Okay, it's time for me to taste my wife's exotic pussy. You know this could be you if you leave right now. Oh well, more for me," Aliyah smiled, before she flashed Sachie's wet snatch, followed by a long pink tongue lapping up the ivory skin.

"Shit," I said to myself, as that one sight alone caused me to become erect again. With nothing else to do, and to not have any more interruptions, I quickly turned on the shower and jumped right in. As best as I could, I rubbed one out while imagining what Aliyah was doing to poor, little Sachie. Aliyah can get kinky when she was horny, and from the way she ended the video, Sachie was in for a hell of a night. That thought was enough for me to spew my load all over the shower wall.

Taking great care, I washed away all the sticky residue, as I remembered that I wasn't the only one using that particular shower. Once that was done and cleaned, I quickly got out, brushed my teeth, got dressed, and headed back to my room. I was nearly home free, but someone was blocking my path.

"Hello sweetie," my mother waved at me.

"What do you want, Evelyn?" I asked, in a cold tone. I didn't know what hurt her worse. The way I was talking to her, or the fact I was not calling her mom.

"I- I came here to apologize for barging in on you. I'm sorry, and I should've warned you that the lock to the bathroom doesn't work. Rebecca has a tendency to leave it locked while closing doors; locking us outside. It happened so much that we decided to remove them from the entire house."

"Hmm, great, no privacy then," I groaned to myself, in exacerbation.

"Sorry," she said, that time with a little bow. "Baby—"

"Don't call me that. I'm not your baby, I'm not your son. I'm just some guy that just so happened to share blood with you. I'm not here to repair our relationship, because there's no relationship to repair. You broke that when you promised me you wouldn't sleep with that man, and what do you do? You slept with him behind my back for months. How long did your promise last, a month, a week, a day, maybe not even that long? I don't care. You made your choice, and it cost you a son. As far as I care, I'm a stranger doing a huge favor for your friend: Judy. But don't worry, I will be civil towards you when the others are around. Wouldn't want to expose poor little Rebecca to that kind of anger, would we."