Coming Home Pt. 01

Story Info
Eight years is a long time to be away...
12.7k words
4.56
26.1k
60
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with most stories on Literotica this one has elements that fit within other genres. However, I think that overall it is a Romance, so that's where I've placed it.

The storyline is from my own imagination so please don't tell me that the characters would or should have done this or that. The actions and reactions I've written fit with the way I wanted the tale to unfold. If you really hate it that much simply stop reading...

Comments on the actual writing are most welcome and if you spot a fault then it's all mine and I apologise in advance.

All the characters that engage in sexual activities are over the age of 18.

Enjoy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

COMING HOME - Part 1

Prologue

The girl wasn't a drinker and after a couple of glasses of wine she was feeling a pleasant buzz as she gazed around the ballroom at the other students, busy celebrating the end of their school life.

Standing by herself she was fully aware that no one was paying any attention to her.

She was used to it. She had always been on the outside looking in.

Almost from her first days at school she had been the skinny awkward one that everyone generally ignored or poked fun at. Not that it really bothered her and as she grew up she learned to ignore the comments and jibes.

Eventually the remarks had stopped but by then she was used to being by herself.

High school had been no different, a shy introverted girl she focused on her studies with little or no interest in the opposite sex, unlike the other teenage girls around her.

Something of a late developer she was, by the age of sixteen, beginning to garner the attention of boys but none of them even got close to getting a date with her. She had a life plan laid out in her mind and she intended to stick to it. The result was that she was labelled a lesbian and the ice queen by those young men she firmly but politely rejected.

Aside from a secret passion for reading romance novels she wasn't interested in love; it wasn't real and certainly wasn't for her. Her father had walked out on his wife and two children when she was younger and she was determined that that wasn't going to happen to her.

As she scrutinised her classmates the music changed, the DJ putting a slow song on the turntable and the floor quickly filled with couples, although, just as she expected, no one asked her.

'Sod the lot of them. I'll be gone in a few weeks.'

She thought to herself and, stumbling slightly, she left the ballroom and made her way into the hotel bar.

Looking around her she could see the place was fairly empty for a Saturday night; just a barmaid collecting glasses, a couple of older men drinking in the corner and...

Pausing she felt her pulse rate jump several notches.

He was about her age, eighteen, tall-ish, with untidy collar-length brown hair and cute. Taking a second look she changed her mind; he was definitely very cute.

However, it was the way he was sitting at the bar, staring at his untouched drink, seemingly with the weight of the world on his shoulders that really got her attention. In that instant she made up her mind to do something totally out of character.

"Buy a girl a drink."

Slipping up onto the stool next to him she approached him in a most uncharacteristic manner.

"I'm not interest...."

Turning to face her it was evident that he had clearly been expecting someone different and he stopped, mid-sentence. Lost for words he simply stared into two deep blue pools that sent a shiver right through him.

"I said want to...." Something comparable happened to her in the same moment and her heart rate jumped by a couple of dozen beats per minute when she looked back into his brown eyes.

Pulling herself together she stumbled over the rest of her reply, "err.... buy a girl a drink."

"Oh... sure but shouldn't you be in the party with your boyfriend?" His eyes never wavered and continued to gaze into hers.

The girl blushed and giggled, tossing her long, dirty blonde hair back away from her pretty face, "I don't have one but you can be him for tonight if you want."

Even as she said it she felt an unfamiliar thrill somewhere deep inside her, although for the life of her she didn't fully understand what it was.

"Umm... sure, if you want... I guess I could..." He stammered unable to tear his gaze away from her, "So, what would you like."

"A white wine please."

Batting her eyelashes at him she bit her lower lip coyly.

He ordered and they sat in silence until the barmaid had brought her drink.

"So, what's up with you? Why the long face?" She eventually asked, lifting her glass to her lips.

"Family stuff."

"I expect a better answer than that from my boyfriend. Out with it."

Her grin lit up her eyes and sent another little ripple of arousal through him, making him smile back at her in return.

"I was supposed to be heading off to Bristol university on Monday."

"And now you're not?"

He sighed, "Nope. My dad is.... was... determined that when I finished school I'd go and work for him, learn the building trade and eventually take over the firm."

Reaching out she took hold of his hand and they both felt something akin to electricity surge through their fingers making them pause and look into each other's eyes again.

"So, why don't you just go anyway." Shivering at the feeling she asked him.

"I can't. He declined my place and returned my student grant." Tearing his gaze away from her he picked up his beer and took a mouthful.

"Shit."

"Exactly."

The girl realised at that moment she hadn't let go of his hand and quickly released it, wondering if he might be the one to help her with her own little problem.

She was certainly attracted to him, disconcertingly so given her previous disinterest in the male species. Her response to his smile and the touch of his hand on hers had sent her heart rate soaring and a delicious tingle of anticipation through her.

'Could she ask him something like that?'

'What would he say if she did?'

'What if he said no. She would be so embarrassed.'

Lapsing into silence she pondered her question.

"So, how come a beautiful girl like you doesn't have a boyfriend? You must have them queueing up for a date."

She looked up, blushing, at his statement.

'He thinks I'm beautiful.'

"Nope. No boyfriends." Shaking her head, she sent her blonde hair swaying around her bare shoulders again and smiled, his comment sending a delightful warmth straight to the top of her thighs, "Not interested, I was too busy studying."

"No one!" He questioned her reply with surprise.

Her smile set his heart thudding against his ribs so hard he was sure she would hear it.

"Absolutely no one. You're my very first boyfriend."

"Wow."

The way he said it sent a flock of butterflies fluttering around in her stomach.

"Like I said I was focused on my studies and getting the results I needed to go to uni. And besides there was no one I liked."

"And now you've finished, what's your plan?"

"I'm going to Nottingham." She declared proudly, "I plan on becoming a teacher."

Now it was his turn to grin back at her, his rather cheeky lop-sided expression making her heart thump excitedly.

'Shit!'

Her eyes went wide as she found herself completely shocked at the feelings he kept arousing inside of her.

"That's great, I hope you achieve your goal."

"Me too but I... I kind of have a... umm... a bit of a problem that I want to sort out... before I go and I wondered if maybe you could err.... maybe help me."

Stumbling through the sentence she blushed profusely and stared down at the floor unable to look him in the face feeling sick while her heart rate became even faster.

"Sure, if I can. What is it?"

'Oh God am I actually going to ask him this?'

Starting to panic she brought her eyes up to meet his and took a deep breath.

"I'm a virgin. I've never even really kissed a boy and I don't want to go to university like that so I wondered, as you're my boyfriend tonight, whether we could get a room and you would... you know...."

For a second or two he didn't answer, his mind reeling from what she had just said.

"You want me to sleep with you, to... to take your virginity?" He finally responded quietly.

"Yes." The girl said simply, resisting the urge to get off of her seat and run.

The young man didn't answer and simply sat there, too stunned to speak as his mind tried to take in what she had just said.

"Why me?" He finally managed to croak; his throat dry.

"Because you're here, you're cute and... and I like you... a lot."

He took a large swallow of his beer before slipping off his stool, unable to tear his gaze away from the girl in front of him and held out his hand.

"I like you too so...."

Blushing she took it.

"By the way I'm..." He started to introduce himself.

Putting her finger to his lips she stopped him, "No names. Not tonight. Tonight, you're simply my boyfriend and I'm your girlfriend."

"Ok, if that's what you want. And, by the way, I have a room."

She had created feelings inside him he had never experienced before and if this was the only time he was going to be with her he wasn't going to let it slip by him. Not that he intended to let her go. If it was even remotely possible he wanted her, and not just for the night.

Neither of them said a word as they walked hand in hand across to the lift and went up to the fourth floor where he opened the door to room 403 and ushered her through it.

Inside they both stood quietly as the enormity of what they were about to do hit them.

"I err.... I umm... need to go to the bathroom." She informed him rather brusquely, suddenly dashing off and pulling the door shut behind her.

'What am I doing? This isn't me.'

'What must he think of me?'

Staring at her reflection in the mirror she considered the situation she had got herself into and thought about leaving, but even as she did she knew she wouldn't. He was everything she could want in a guy and she realised that without a doubt, even after just one drink with him, she had deep feelings for him.

"Bathroom's all yours." Opening the door, she let him get past her before quickly undressing and slipping into bed.

Inside the small room the scene was much the same for him as he splashed water onto his face and tried to calm himself down.

She was perfect. That went without saying but there was more to it than that. He had fallen for her and by the morning she might be gone.

'I have to tell her how I feel.'

With that one thought filling his head he stepped back into the bedroom, his dick already erect, to find her in bed with the sheet pulled up to her chin.

Quickly undressing he slid in next to her suddenly unsure about how to start things off.

For a moment they lay next to one another, neither of them wanting to say or do the wrong thing.

"You could kiss me." She finally rolled onto her side and looked at him apprehensively.

"Oh err... yeah sure."

Hesitantly he reached for her, gently pulling her naked body against him, the feel of her soft warmth immediately reaching his manhood and making it swell even harder.

As their lips touched it was like a spark flashed between them, the tenderness that he had started to kiss her with quickly morphing into something more passionate. Their tongues duelled almost angrily while their hands wandered up and down the other person's body and they were both panting with lust after just a minute.

"Hurry please... I... I want you." She gasped between kisses, shocked by her own words, staring into his eyes and rolling onto her back as she drew him on top of her.

"You're sure... you want this?"

Nodding she kissed him again, her legs spreading wide, "Yes, I want you, more than anything."

Even as she said it she realised that she actually meant it.

Reaching between them he positioned himself at her dripping entrance, his swollen crown nudging her labia apart.

"Please.... hurry... I want you inside me." Gazing up into his face she prepared to accept him recognising, with a shock, just what she felt for him.

Looking back at her he felt exactly the same, although neither of them knew it, as he started to push into her virgin pussy.

She was perfect and he knew in that instant he was in love with her.

Gently pressing deeper his cockhead felt the resistance of her hymen, the barrier preventing him from fully entering her warmth.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." He paused, not wanting to force his way into her.

"Just... just do it. I want it. Please." Her whisper sent another shiver of arousal through him, "It'll be ok."

Pulling back, he hesitated for a second then drove his member in hard, ripping her chastity away as he plunged the full length of his tumescent spear into her.

"Arghhhhhhhhh.... Fuck, fuck.... it hurts." Her scream of pain filled the room.

Immediately he stopped, his cock buried to the hilt in her tightness, gazing down at her with concern.

"Are you ok? Do you want me to stop?"

She bit her bottom lip, looking back up at him, and shook her head, "No, it's ok, just... just give me a second."

Getting a reassuring nod from her he slowly withdrew half-way and then even more gently eased back into her again, her tight sheath caressing his shaft as he began to fuck her.

"It's ok, it... it feels a little better... you can... go faster."

Starting to increase his pace he quickly settled into an easy rhythm, repeatedly driving all the way into her, his hips slapping against her every time he buried his length inside her inviting sex.

Writhing under him, her legs thrown wide as his tight backside rose and fell between her thighs, she clung to him, unfamiliar sensations building swiftly in her belly.

"Yes, oh yes... oh God yes... don't stop.... don't..."

Gasping breathlessly, it was immediately clear to her that neither of them were going to last very long, their arousal rapidly growing as they surged towards the summit together.

Her nails raked across his arms as the glowing embers he had lit in her core were fanned by his frantic thrusting and turned into an inferno.

"Oh God... yes, yes, yes... I'm.... I'm...." Her eyes opened wide and she started to squeal and squirm.

Bucking uncontrollably, she lost control of her movements, her pink moist labia clinging to his hard meat as it split her open while wave after wave of pure pleasure flooded her body and sent her over the edge.

"I'm.... cummiinnnnggggggggggggggggggggg!"

"Fuck... fuck... I... I...can't.... aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Slamming his cock into her he couldn't stop himself when her vaginal muscles clenched around his erection and came hard, his dick pulsing as he spurted a copious amount of his man cream deep into her belly.

For a brief moment the pair lay together as they caught their breath and then he rolled off of her pulling her against him, his arm around her shoulders.

"You ok?"

She snuggled in against him, a wonderful feeling of love radiating out from her core.

"Better than ok." She giggled tracing a finger across his chest, "Can we do it again?"

He kissed her, "You'll have to give me a while to recover."

Letting her hand travel down from his chest she stroked across his stomach and then reaching further wrapped her fingers around his manhood.

"Or maybe I could do something to help?" Starting to lightly pump his dick she whispered in his ear before letting her mouth follow the path her hand had just taken.

"Fuck." Groaning he closed his eyes and lay back.

"I... I've never done anything like this before." Hesitating, her mouth poised an inch above his semi-erect rod, she looked up at him and whispered shyly.

"Just do what comes naturally."

She giggled again, flicking her tongue out and swirling it around the tip of his shaft, tasting their mixed secretions on it.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm... it's not too bad."

"Oh shit." His next exclamation was a little louder.

Encouraged by his moan and the fact his cock was rapidly hardening in her hand she slipped her red lips around the swollen girth, taking several inches into her mouth as she started to suck.

Resting a hand on the back of her skull, with his fingers twisted in her blonde mane, he gently encouraged her to start bobbing her head, her lips tightening as she pleasured him enthusiastically.

When she finally let him slip out of her mouth he was rock hard again, his solid throbbing length coated with her spit.

"Fuck me again." She lay back spreading her legs and pulling him over onto her.

He didn't need asking twice and, lowering his weight onto her, his cock slid all the way up into her eager, wet slit.

This time the love making was slower, less frenzied, as they both sought to prolong it and take as much from it as they could, with her coming twice, the second time when he ejaculated into her again.

Cuddled up to him she waited until his breathing slowed and she knew he was asleep before slipping out of bed.

Gathering up her clothes she felt her heart telling her to stay, that she had found someone special, at the same time her head was urging her to leave and follow her life plan.

Dressed she hovered over the figure still asleep under the covers and wiped a tear away from her eye. It hadn't been supposed to be like this. All she wanted was to lose her cherry, not to fall, head over heels, for the guy who took it.

Eventually she leant over and lightly kissed his cheek before forcing herself to step out into the hallway and close the door.

'I'm being stupid. No one falls in love at first sight.'

She tried to convince herself as, with tears streaming down her face, she walked away from him.

Waking in the morning he rolled over to be confronted with an empty bed, the only evidence that she had been there was her scent on the pillow, the crumpled bedclothes and the bloodstain on the sheet.

Sighing he slumped back, his stomach knotting at the thought that she had gone. He had known it was going to happen but that did nothing to lessen the pain that filled his chest.

Over the last week his life had become an absolute mess and then she had happened and suddenly all that mattered was being with her.

Pushing himself up he headed for the shower not sure what he was going to do. He didn't know her name, where she was from or anything apart from the fact she was going to Nottingham.

He was head over heels in love with a girl he would most likely never see again.

Chapter 01 - Sean

The sound of footsteps outside the door alerted Sean to the fact that someone was about to enter his room.

"Sergeant Parkes."

A deep baritone voice from behind him stopped him midway through stuffing the last of his belongings into his bags. Recognising exactly who it was he grinned briefly then turned and snapped to attention, saluting.

"Sir?"

"At ease Sergeant, I'm glad I caught you. I just wanted to stop by and wish you luck."

Colonel Sandersley, the regiments CO smiled warmly and returned the salute before holding out his hand in a gesture of respect.

"Thank you, sir." Sean stood easy as they shook hands.

"Any thoughts on what you're going to do once you're out in the real world?"

Shaking his head Sean tried to sound positive even though he wasn't feeling it, "Not yet sir. Although Denny Foulkes says there might be something suitable for me at the company that his wife works for."

"Well, if it doesn't pan out for you and you want to re-enlist, we'll be happy to take you back."

Sean had no intention of re-enlisting. After his last tour and the injuries he had sustained, he had already made up his mind to come out.