Coming Home Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, if I sleep with you, you'll make me the new HR manager?"

Mackenzie had had enough to drink and, interrupting the uncomfortable silence that had fallen over them, decided to confront the company CEO.

Putting down his cutlery Charles Marwell dabbed his lips with his napkin and smiled lasciviously at her.

"If you want to put it that bluntly then yes. That's exactly it."

Sighing resignedly, she looked at the older man sitting opposite her. She wasn't very experienced sexually, apart from the time she gave her virginity to a virtual stranger the only two other men she had let take her to bed had been disappointing to say the least.

Now she was about to let another man have her.

"You have a room I assume?"

His smirk just added to her irritation, "Of course, my dear."

"If I agree then you have to wear a condom."

Charles nodded, "As you wish although I would prefer to ejaculate inside you."

"Sorry, that's not going to happen. I don't want to get pregnant."

"Ah yes, that would be most unfortunate for me."

'And me.'

She thought but didn't say it.

Another wave of revulsion went through her as she imagined carrying his child and she started to wonder if she could actually go through with it and go upstairs to his room with him.

"So, you're ok with that?"

"Very well, if you insist, despite my preference not to use them I agree. I'll wear a contraceptive."

"And this is a one-time thing? I have sex with you once and you make me Grace's replacement?"

"Oh absolutely." Charles had smirked at her, assured of his victory, and taken a mouthful of his wine, "Now finish your dinner sweetheart and then we can retire upstairs."

Taking a minute to finally make up her mind she wondered just how far she could trust him before reaching a decision. She would do whatever she had to, just the once.

"Shall we go then?" Putting down her fork Mackenzie left the remains of her dessert and pushed back her chair, standing up.

The sneer she got in return almost made her change her mind but somehow, despite the nausea she felt rising in the pit of her stomach, she resisted.

Taking his arm, she let the older man lead her through the hotel lobby to the elevator and then up to the second floor where, opening the door to room 205, he ushered her inside.

Looking around and trying to feign an almost bored indifference Mackenzie stared at the double bed, her heart pounding against her ribs at the thought of what she would be doing in it in a short while.

"Shall I just undr..." She started to ask as Charles Marwell moved up behind her and reached around her to fondle her breasts through her clothes.

"...obviously not." Her sigh of resignation went unnoticed by him.

Nuzzling her neck, he felt her shudder as he drew down the zipper at the back of her dress. Pulling it open he slipped his hands around on the inside to squeeze her firm mounds through her black lace bra.

"Very nice."

Closing her eyes, she swallowed back the urge to vomit that threatened to engulf her and leant back against him allowing his hands the freedom to maul her chest.

Eventually tiring of his molestation, she moved out of his grasp to wriggle her dress off.

"Let me get undressed." She kept her eyes on the floor as she spoke.

Her bra was quickly removed, exposing both of Mackenzie's firm girls, while her boss unbuttoned his own shirt. All the time he continued to smirk salaciously at her as her lace thong slid down her legs, pooling around her feet before she stepped out of it.

Now nude, apart from her black lace top stockings, her suspender belt and heels, she sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for her boss to finish undressing.

Hurrying to remove his shoes and trousers he moved to stand in front of her, his small dick already semi-erect. Staring at only the fourth cock she had ever seen she paused, looking up as he grinned down at her before wrapping his fingers in her hair and pulling her towards him.

"Put it in your mouth and suck it."

Wrinkling her nose, she tried to ignore his scent; the musky mix of sweat, a hint of stale piss and his arousal all combined to assault her nostrils.

"Uurrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Guurrgggggggggggggggg!"

Mackenzie hesitated for a moment then opened her mouth and took him between her lips, unresisting she let him push deeper, forcing her jaws to widen to accommodate his manhood.

Apart from the one time on the night she lost her virginity she had never had a man in her mouth and struggled hard not to retch as the crown of his shaft probed her throat.

"Guuurrrgggg... Guuurrrrrnnnnnnn... Gluckkkkkkkkk!"

For the next few minutes, she diligently worked her lips back and forth on his prick, letting his now hard 5" push all the way in, her cheeks bulging as she swallowed every inch of his length.

"Fuck... yesssssssssssss!"

Standing in front of her Charles Marwell closed his eyes and groaned with pleasure, guiding her movements with his hand, pressing her towards him and then yanking her back. Any pretence of affection or warmth, at least on his part, had long since disappeared and now he was simply content to use the younger woman for his sexual satisfaction.

"Get on the bed." He eventually gasped and, much to her relief, jerked her head back so her mouth slipped off of his spit coated shaft.

Knowing it was pointless to do anything other than what she had been told she lay back on the bedcovers and spread her stockinged thighs apart, her pussy barely wet.

"Condom!" Mackenzie glared up at him and shut her legs as he went to enter her bareback.

The look of irritation on his face was very apparent but she didn't care, putting her hand over her sex and watching him carefully as he opened a foil wrapper and rolled the latex sheath onto his erection.

"Better." Opening her legs again she tried to relax as he mounted her.

"Fuck yes baby." Lowering himself between her splayed thighs he immediately pushed his cockhead against her entrance.

"Ow! Gently! It is part of me." Her complaint made no difference as he started to roughly force himself inside her.

"Shit your tight." Came back his only response to her protests while he continued to press his stiff length deeper.

She gave up and simply gazed up at the ceiling, almost totally unfeeling as the man atop of her grunted and wheezed. His somewhat flabby arse was soon beginning to rise and fall in a steady rhythm between her stockinged clad thighs as he started to fuck her.

"Oh yes... yes... fuck me." Trying to encourage him so he came quickly she moaned half-heartedly not caring if he realised that she was faking it or not.

Not that he did. In fact, she wondered if he would have noticed if she had been reading a book.

Outside she could hear the muted noise from the street below, people going out enjoying themselves and cars driving by while she lay there wondering just what she was doing. It might have been more bearable if the man she was with was an expert when it came to pleasing a woman but he clearly wasn't.

"Oh yeah... that's it... don't stop." She had tried yet again to sound as enthusiastic as she could while the sixty-three-year-old married CEO of WestTech Enterprises uncaringly pounded his five inches of hard dick into her.

"Oh yeah... you like that baby?" Grunting with every stroke Charles Marwell increased his pace, seeking his own release while clearly not concerned about hers.

Beneath the copulating couple the large double bed creaked in time with his urgent thrusts while their undulating shadows danced on the walls of the exclusive hotel suite to the music of his groans.

"Ungh... ungh.... Unghhh.... Unghhhhhhh!" The overweight ageing executive panted loudly as he fucked Mackenzie, his warm breath searing across the soft skin of her neck.

Laying spreadeagled on the bed under a man almost old enough to be her grandfather, she hoped he would soon finish, as he pumped frenetically away at her juicy slit, gasping breathlessly for air.

Occasionally humping back at him she felt his hardness sliding easily between her pink outer lips as he took her. Sighing inwardly, she consoled herself with the thought that she would now have a job she really wanted and along with it an income to help her mother and bring up her daughter properly.

'Is it always like this?'

'It hadn't been with him that first time. That had been amazing.'

'Where was he now?'

Staring at the white ceiling as the older man drove his cock into her again and again, she wondered if the majority of men were the same. Her only experience of an orgasm had come with him, when she was eighteen and a little drunk at her school leaving party. And although friends had told her how much they enjoyed sex the only other two times she had done it had been total disasters.

Closing her eyes, she lay there. Hoping he would finish soon...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Noticing her stop was coming up Mackenzie jerked herself back to the present moment and collecting her bag from the seat next to her she stood up to get off the bus.

It was a short 5-minute walk to the office and, as she hurried along, she once again let her mind wander back to the past and how her life had deviated so far from her intended path. Not that she begrudged the any of it, having Tabitha had made up for every disappointment and only meeting her child's father could make things even better.

'Was he married?'

'Did he have kids now?'

"Good morning, Miss Frane." A male voice interrupted her thoughts.

Looking up as she entered her small office, she found herself face to face with the company's CEO, Charles Marwell.

"Oh yes... err... good morning Mr Marwell." Blushing she stammered hesitantly, pushing past him to get through the door.

"I thought I'd come down and wish you well on your first week. Perhaps we could meet up on Friday, say at 7 pm in the bar at the Grand Metropole hotel? To.... discuss things."

His whispered instruction as she brushed past him sent a shudder of nausea through her and, for a moment, she didn't respond.

"I... I don't think that's a good idea." She eventually replied, slipping off her jacket and hanging it up.

"It would be in your best interests." The way he said it made it clear he didn't expect her to refuse.

"I... I'll see."

"Good, good." He leered and turned away.

Dropping into her chair she shivered apprehensively as she watched the loathsome company boss disappear down the office. Then, taking a calming breath she tried not to think back to the night that she had had dinner with him in the hotel.

"Miss Frane?"

Jerking herself back to the moment Mackenzie looked up at the young woman who had entered her office.

"Yes?"

"I'm Amanda Grey. Your assistant." The girl informed her hesitantly.

"Well to start with its Mackenzie, not Miss Frane. And secondly why don't you get us both a cup of coffee then we can sit down and have a proper chat."

Once Amanda had gone to get the drinks she sat back in her seat and thought about her boss' whispered comment.

'Did he intend to pressure her into having sex with him again?'

The one thing she was certain of was that if that was the case, she would do whatever she had to, to stop it happening.

She didn't have time to think about Charles Marwell or what he wanted as, once Amanda had returned with their coffee, the two of them got to work.