Coming Home to a Surprise

Story Info
A husband comes home to a surprise.
2.2k words
4.05
159.5k
79
68
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a short scene in time. I might expand on this story later on but for now this is it. It concerns a wife defending herself against unwanted attention from various men. If anyone is looking for a cuckold story move on.)

Coming home to a surprise.

I got out of the taxi that had picked me up from the train station. I had been on a short trip to see my parents who needed some help with some family matters. My wife, Suzy, of 10 years had to stay at home because of work. She worked as an insurance broker, and the client she was working with needed her to head the team so she stayed at home. My wife is very good at her job she got to where she is by being better than anyone else male or female.

Just a bit about my wife she wasn't always a pen pusher in her previous job she was much more active and well respected in that job too. But due to the pressure and stress of the job she wanted a slightly less stressful job.

As well as being good at her job it had been discussed among some of the her male colleagues that her looks also attributed to her advancement or so the rumour mill says, that might have been true according to certain people but not to any clients or customers or her Directors or Chairman on the board.

She is excellent at her job, my wife is 40 years old 5 years younger than me, she works out most days, she runs and keeps fit her body is toned but she still looks sexy with it. She is tall for a woman a shade under 6ft which matches my height, I myself work out and we often run together and go to the gym together whenever we can.

Suzy has long brown hair that falls down to her shoulder blades. She always dresses impeccably and never goes out on dates or excepts lunch invitations unless other people are involved she is never alone with clients or customers or with any work colleagues, her choice not mine.

With her status within her company she can and does dictate who she spends time with. My job as a warehouse manager gives me a little freedom to have lunch dates with my wife which we take advantage of as much as we can. So that is the background to my wife and I.

The taxi drove off and I walked towards the house and saw all the lights on and loud music coming from the house. Most of the windows were open, it was a warm night so I could understand the windows but the music?

As I got to the door of our house I noticed the door wasn't shut properly it looked as if it had been forced open I gently pushed it open then walked down the hallway the music was coming from the living room so I headed that way.

I put my case down and walked into the living room. I was very surprised to see my wife sitting on the sofa drinking one of my beers.

"HEY THERE GARY, GOOD EVENING MY LOVE SORRY ABOUT THE MESS."

My wife had to shout to be heard over the music. I walked over to the CD player and turned it off. The silence was deafening. I looked around the room and noticed my wife was wearing her running gear. Sports Bra, leggings, training shoes, and she was wearing one of my caps. As always she looked beautiful and sexy. But in this case I could see was trying to stop her body from shaking.

"Are you hurt? I mean physically?" I said looking at her.

"No Gary I'm okay physically..." she said with a slight tremble in her voice.

I reached into my pocket and took out my phone I took various photos of the mess then called 911 and asked for an Ambulance and asked for a patrol car to come to the house. I was asked what the emergency was I told the dispatcher that there had been a break in at my house and some damage had been caused. I said that both my wife and I were fine but the intruders were in a bad way. The dispatcher said an Ambulance and a squad car were on their way.

I Stepped over the 5 bodies and sat next my wife on the sofa. I took her hand and held it.

"Suzy my love what happened?"

"Well I was getting ready for my run as you can see I'm ready to go out, anyway as I was limbering up and stretching in the living room I heard a knock on our door. I went to the door opened it slightly and saw it was my client and four of the men from work."

I looked at the 5 men moaning and groaning on the floor they were all in different states of injury.

"So what happened next?"

"Well the client asked to come in and said the other men would like to sit in our meeting. When I said no that's when he pushed the door open and forced his way in quickly followed by the other men. Anyway two of the men grabbed me and then the client launched himself at me."

"Which one is your client?" I asked looking around the room.

Suzy pointed at a short fat balding man holding his balls and holding his nose. Blood was trickling out of his nose and he was making a sort of groaning and moaning noise at the same time. He was looking at me and my wife with what can only be described as fear.

"And the others work with you?"

I said pointing to the other men. They were all quietly moaning. They all had various contusions around the face. They will all wake up tomorrow with swollen faces. And by the look of it probably won't walk straight for some time.

"Yes, well they did I am going to see the Chairman as soon as I can and report these arseholes and ask him to fire them for misconduct."

Suzy rested her head against me and closed her eyes briefly.

"Sorry it got out of hand, I started and couldn't stop, I thought I was over this, but apparently not."

She sighed as we heard the sirens approach.

"I suppose I should talk to the police." We both got off the sofa and walked towards our front door we opened it just as the paramedics and police got to the door.

We directed the paramedics to the men on the floor and then Suzy walked up to the two policemen. They looked at her obviously giving her the once over and liking what they saw. Then they waited while the two paramedics came out and announced they need some help. They used their radio to call in another two ambulances.

One policeman went inside looked around saw the men on the floor and mess caused by the fight. Then looked at the door and then looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Sir is the your handiwork the men rolling around on the floor?"

"Not me my wife, 5 men broke into our house with the intention of manhandling and otherwise get at my wife, unfortunately they picked the wrong woman to piss off." I said holding my wife's hand.

The officer looked at my wife, "Is that true, did these men break into your house and try to assault you?"

"Yes officer one of those men is a client the company I work for was helping, the other four men were part of my so called team who as my husband said wanted to manhandle me."

"Okay so why is it 5 men are injured but you aren't, and how did you do it?"

"Officer I am going to reach for my wallet and give you a card with a number on it. You can either call now and save time or you can wait until we get to the station. Its up to you." I said to him.

I gave him the card and he looked it over then took out his phone and dialled the number. After a couple of seconds he stated who he was and what had happened and then said my wife's name. He listened intently for a few seconds then said "Thank you and goodbye."

He gave me back my card and walked over to his colleague, he spoke briefly with him then walked into the house and dragged out the client who was still clutching his nose

"Sorry Mrs Smith, this man apparently fell over and hit his nose on the floor the other men said the same thing. When the other paramedics get here we will patch them up and arrest them."

As we waited outside another patrol car turned up followed by the other Ambulance. The officer in charge spoke to them and they quickly got all men out of the house and into the Ambulances. Then with a parting handshake the officer said,

"Sorry for any misunderstanding Mr and Mrs Smith. I will personally process these bustards and make Sure they get jail time. Equally I will put down on record that you Mrs Smith defended your honour and did what any reasonable person would do. We might need to talk again later but for now enjoy your evening."

He turned and walked away leaving us alone. We went back into the house made sure the door was locked and bolted as best it could be and tidied up the mess and the broken furniture we chucked out, we cleaned the carpet of blood and generally cleaned the place. We then sat down at the kitchen table drank a beer each then taking my wife's hand we walked towards the stairs.

As we walked up the stairs Suzy took off her sports bra letting her breasts bounce free then while in front of me pulled down her leggings and her underwear, she then undid her trainers and stepped out of them.

She was gloriously naked her tight arse swaying from side to side as she moved up the stairs. My clothes were falling off too by the time we had reached the top step my wife was rubbing her vagina with her fingers and my cock was rock hard.

We kissed and touched each other all the way to the bedroom we then stumbled onto the bed and we momentarily laid side by side naked my cock touching her vagina we kissed and touched each other until we couldn't stand it anymore we changed gear again Suzy pushed me over onto my back and quickly rose up and sat down on my cock, I was in all the way in my wife's vagina and Suzy didn't hesitate she rode my cock fast and hard as I touched and stroked her breasts.

"Yes my love fuck me, fuck me hard I need your cum inside me."

I wasn't going to stop and fucked her hard as she ground down on my cock. Both of us were soon gasping and breathing heavily despite us both being fit and healthy this was fucking at it most basic and we were both loving it.

I could feel my wife's vagina

"I love you Gary, you are everything to me, thank you for being my lover and my friend and my husband."

"Thank you Suzy, I love you too."

We stayed that way for about five minutes with my cum slowly seeping out of my wife. Eventually she got off me pulled me off the bed and we walked hand in hand into shower.

---‐-------------------

Epilogue: The next day we both drove to the police station to see what was going to happen. Just as we got there a man wearing a black suit and a white shirt and a black tie walked up to us.

"Major Smith you and your husband can go back home. No charges are being brought against you and just so you know the men who entered your house illegally will be put away for a long time. Your "Client" has been fired from his job and his wife has been informed about his cheating on numerous occasions. He also will be put away for some years. The Police report will state you defended your house against multiple assailants. You are a hero Major Smith. You can of course go back to work anytime you like but your boss has said take a week off and then come back he said he needs you and the company probably won't survive without you."

He took my wife's hand and shook it briefly.

"Major Smith thank you for your service and your time in our section. We all know its hard to adjust to civilian life. But I think your husband is helping you just fine. Anyway time to go, Mrs Smith if this happens again it might be a bit difficult to explain, so try to avoid maiming any more civilians?"

I Looked at the agent and said,

"You know wife was very restrained no one died. You and I both know if Major Smith had lost control there would be five dead bodies."

With that we turned and walked to our car and drove home.

The End...

(Writers note: I am not a military person so please forgive me using military terms. The story is just my imagination and something I made up over a couple days. Thanks for reading.)