All Comments on 'Coming Home to Curvy Angie'

by SirBigBadWolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Two desperate people that love each other making a big choice....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

sweet sexy story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Four stars, simple, straightforward, brother/sister love story. Seriously, she wasn't worried about getting pregnant but remembered to WD-40 the bed? The story is a stretch, but that's ok.

cageysea9725cageysea97254 months ago

After reading a few instances of broken logic within sentences, I ran into the claim that the brother and sister did everything together growing up when just a few paragraphs earlier the claim was made that the brother and sister didn't always get along.

You can't have it both ways.

Broken logic is always and forever a turn off. So I quit reading. Do better to avoid 1 star ratings in the future.

btennison22btennison224 months ago

I thought it was a sweet story, a little short and thin though, 4 stars. To address a couple of the comments; nobody gets along all the time, so it's very possible to do everything together and still have times of not getting along. Also, she did think about birth control. She mentioned getting the morning after pill and whether the druggist would tell her parents.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@cagetsea9725 - it's quite possible for siblings to "do everything together" and still not "always" get along. The author didn't say that they never got along.

Overall I think it's a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not getting along, in your youth, with your sister, is just a part of growing up. Please, don't take the first comment too seriously; probably from an only child.

Good story, nicely delivered.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Hope there is a chapter 2

cageysea9725cageysea97254 months ago

It's somewhat humorous, yet sad at the same time, that people concentrate on the second part of what I talked about earlier without considering the first part at all.

So you people are saying that they still did everything together, even when they weren't getting along? Seriously, THOSE people are a big part of why the 'writing' (better described as submissions, because a huge majority of what's on this is NOT writing) on this site is so substandard.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the best written stories I've seen; you are a good writer the kind of author who'd be worth reading no matter the topic.

Leo987Leo9874 months ago

It was fine. A short story, a piece of fiction. I know some people would read about Sherlock Holmes and cross-check the details against railway timetables from the 1890's, but what part of "willing suspension of disbelief" do they not understand?

cageysea9725cageysea97254 months ago

Leo987, suspension of disbelief does give license to throw logic out the window. If a story includes a world in which all forms of powered transportation has been made illegal, then later describes an airline flight, would you believe both of those? Suspension of disbelief would allow the reader to believe the first part, but the second part would negate that for anyone with an IQ over 80. I see how you would believe though.

N_AmbruscoN_Ambrusco4 months ago

Beautiful. I absolutely love it when a brother and sister fall in love and realize they belong together, body and soul.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirBigBadWolf@SirBigBadWolf
Here to create fun stories that might only satisfy a niche crowd, but hopefully makes their day better. I like BBW stuff, facesitting, and I try to mix up my stories, but those two always do it for me the most. I read my comments, and I appreciate constructive criticism. So ...