Coming Home to Poppa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His gaze is so hot on her face she lowers her eyes to look away. But his free hand grabs her by her lower lip with his thumb and forefinger and pulls her face back to his. She is trembling even harder, his hand clenching her ass cheek is what's holding her up at this point. Otherwise she'd be a puddle at his feet.

Although, she now realizes that his cock is hard and erect. Trapped between her upper thighs. She inclines her pelvis ever so slightly forward and her mons grinds across it. It's like she's sitting on a fence rail. So it's his hand with a fistful of ass meat and his big prick that are holding her up, even as they're making her legs liquify. More pussy juice pours out of her. Suddenly she can't catch her breath. She is overwhelmed. Gasping with her father still pinching her lower lip, like she's a mermaid he's hooked and pulled up into his fishing boat, unsure of how to breathe or about what's about to be done to her. Their eyes are locked.

His turn to whisper

"You WERE eighteen." She knows what's unsaid, hears the emphasis. Even writhing in his arms, now dragging her cunt back and forth across his hard cock which feels like it's about to tear her lululemons asunder, she knows that she'll have to say something.

She drags in a breath, and let's go:

"I'm not eighteen now...Daddy"

Chapter 4

She opens her mouth and sucks his thumb into it, even as his hand on her ass starts to forcefully drag her crotch back and forth across his shaft.

He still won't look away from her, but his face is shifting, the wounded vulnerable man she barely knows being replaced by the implacable ravenous fuck machine she has watched defile women her entire her life. He is inches away, his thumb is in her throat, he is leaning forward.

His mouth at her ear again, voice soft but firm.

"Is this really what you want?"

She groans her complete assent around his thumb in her gullet, while bucking her hips spasmodically against her fathers hard cock.

His hand has released her buttcheek only to lash down and spank it before grabbing it even harder. She'll definitely have daddy bruises to admire later. Her insides quiver.

"Are you sure?"

She is moaning and nodding desperately around the thumb that is gagging her. Syrupy mucous drool from his throat intruder is running down her chin. Her eyes are rolling desperately in her face like a trapped animal.

Smack!

His hand strikes her other buttcheek and she tenses all of her muscles. Her pussy lets go. She is groaning around his thumb.

His other hand has suddenly delved down inside the back of her tights. Plunged into the cleft of her ass. Now she is flexing her pelvis back away from his dick and towards the digits that are grasping her like a bowling ball. His index and middle finger meet no resistance as he shoves them into her all too receptive cunt, and her sphincter is quick to surrender to his thumb's firm pressure. The fingers pinch the membrane separating her vaginal vault from her rectum and swirl back and forth.

She cums again. His fingers punch her gspot with practiced ease.

"Oooooooooo"

His thumb is out of her mouth but he replaces it with his tongue. He kisses her so deeply that she can't breathe or think.

He withdraws his face from hers and she is panting. Her face a mass of drying tears and throat drool. She can't look away from him.

"I'm gonna fuck you till you break little girl" She nods vigorously and unhesitatingly, she has no doubt in what she's hearing, she feels almost broken now, he has mastered her already without even having deigned to penetrate her with his fuck organ. He is making her guiltiest dreams come true.

No man, no pimp, no john, no one has made her feel like she does right now. She wishes he had a leash he could strap her throat into right now. She is suddenly ecstatic that his cameras are still running. That there will always be a record of when her daddy claimed and broke her.

His fingers withdraw from her cunt and ass and leave her holes hanging open. He slides his hand free and raises it. Her sports bra is unceremoniously pulled over her head. Her arms coming up with it. He captures her wrists and the bra in the confines of his hand while the other presses down on her shoulder. She kneels like a supplicant at the feet of the man who owns her, who has always owned her, the man who made her.

Her arms raised above her trapped in his fist. She could not flee if she wanted to. His other paw holds the back of her head now and the cock she has fantasized about since adolescence advances on her face like a threatening spear.

Her mouth opens and her tongue extends. Her throat is full a moment later as her father's woman-tamer takes possession of her first fuckhole.

She probably has half of it in her mouth and throat and she needs little encouragement to push her face forward still further. She wants his pubes in her eyes. Wants his dickhead tickling her stomach. Even her own well trained gag reflex is being challenged by his girth.

One of his feet has come up between her thighs and glides across her pussy. His big toe lodging unerringly against her clit. He begins to rock her skull against his crotch while toeing her pussy quite expertly. Her eyes are rolled back in her head and she is groaning like a woman in labor around her gullet of dickmeat.

Her orgasm leaves her whole body quivering and maybe it's this vibration that causes his monster to start spitting gouts of semen into her belly. He is well past the aperture of her pharynx where swallowing would even have significance. Rather he is practically pissing his stream of splooge directly into her belly. His toe doesn't stop and so she keeps cumming even as her eyelids are brushed by her fathers pubes. Pubes still damp and matted from having fucked his granddaughter like a fresh young whore less than 30 minutes prior. The thought makes her whole groin clench in an even deeper orgasm. She realizes she has basically pissed herself and that her father hasn't even penetrated her yet.

His cock withdraws from her stretched and raw throat and her eyes look up at him with awe and admiration. It is still hard and heavy. And having cum he will doubtlessly be able to rail her even longer and more brutally. Her lashes flutter in anticipation.

Her cum glazed lips manage to gasp out:

"Thank you Daddy"

He looks down at her, there is so much love on his face that she feels herself tearing up, but he quickly masters himself and firmly states

"I'm a grandfather now baby. You can call me Poppa."

She feels filthy and aroused beyond all measure.

"Of course Poppa. You're the boss."

He releases her wrists and takes her bra and casts it carelessly aside even as he guides her forward from her knees to bend down over his well used ottoman. He is behind her, thumbs hooking into the Lycra of her tights and he pulls them down to her knees.

She spreads her thighs, pointing her winking anus at him along with the soaking mess that is her desperately eager cunt.

She realizes she is crying again. Little sobs of joy that leave her trembling. His palm at the small of her back over her sunflower tattoo there, steadying her.

He is seeing her naked for the first time since she was a girl. Up close he can see the thin line of the letter "L" that Louis burned into her. At the time she thought the boy had rescued her, saved her from the family that didn't desire her. He'd made her feel beautiful. Had actually married her, this was why she had become almost impossible to find. A new last name, a new identity, all at 18. So letting him mark her to prove she was his property had seemed acceptable even natural. It was what men did: they owned women.

But now, gently held down in this position of naked surrender to her father, she sees even more clearly how silly that was. Just one man has ever truly owned her. Only one man ever could. Her daddy. Her big poppa. She cries harder. Eyes and pussy leaking in tandem.

His finger traces the L, asking a question without words.

"Louis." She says it quietly, "he was my husband, my first pimp." A sob then, of guilt, at having betrayed her father, her true owner, at having strayed for so long from his flock of docile bitches.

"I'd hoped it was for Lascardo." He says it gently, but there is an unmistakable note of sorrow.

She sobs again, her whole body shaking, but again he steadies her. His hand rubbing her surgically fattened ass cheeks as though he could brush away the other man's mark.

"Don't worry Baby." His voice calming her. "It's ok. You were a girl. You didn't know what you were doing." She is nodding now. It's true, she had been a fool, crazed with shame and hurt. She hadn't known.

His voice is harder now.

"I'll just brand an M right next to it. That way now you'll know better. Know that you're Manny Lascardo's, always."

She sobs again, but with unimaginable relief. Her father is going to brand her. He wants her.

Then his rubbing hand rises and falls.

The spank draws a shriek from her but if anything her pussy seems to have increased its steady liquid discharge. Her haunches are drenched. Her legs are trapped by the tights around her knees and flex reflexively as he holds her down against the ottoman and delivers a series of unrestrained, open handed blows to her jiggling reddening buttocks.

His hand pauses again. Now his paired index and middle finger spear forward through the muscular ring of her anus, while his ring and pinkie simultaneously plunge into her pussy. His thumb closes over her sacrum. His hand shakes her pelvis from side to side sending a splatter of her pussy juice bouncing off her thighs.

"Never leave me again!" She can hear the pain in the words, along with the hunger, and the undercurrent of triumph. He has her. He has latched back onto her soul with a grip as firm as that which he's exerting on her twin fuckholes. She can't imagine leaving him. This is all she knows or wants.

Then he is over her, straddling her. She braces her hands and toes against the floor as he squats down over her. His dick drops down and lays flat across her ass crack and up to the small of her back. She knows that he is about to pummel her holes and the weight of his cock and it's length are a threat that give her a thrill of fearful anticipation.

How many times has she imagined this, watched guilty videos and livestreams where other women were treated to having their bells rung to breaking by the big dong her father has just unceremoniously slapped down along her spine? Finally, she is the bitch bent over to be hammered senseless. She shudders in desperate expectation.

Her father's hands have reached around and closed around her heaving breasts. He grasps fat handfuls of her titmeat and pulls steadily downward, catching her swollen nipples between his clenching knuckles. At the same time his fat dick head knocks once against her back door as he drags it down and then slams it forward into her hungrily dripping cunt.

She squeals and howls like the bitch he's made her into. His hips start a steady unbroken rhythm against her behind.

Jess' eyes are crossed and her whole world seems to consist of his vice like grasp on her melons and the all consuming drumbeat his prick is beating out against her womb.

"Ohohohohohohohohohooooo!

What comes out of her mouth isn't language. It's unrecognizable as human. She sounds like a shrieking chimp. She is writhing and trembling and the assault he is making on her does not relent.

She can't breathe, she can't even tell if she's cumming. She is lost and incoherent.

Then suddenly she feels hollow, his cock is free from the grip of her pussy.

She tries to form syllables or sentences to beg him to bury his bone in her again.

But before she can assemble a rational statement, she feels him pushing against her behind. His cock slides home, her ass provides only nominal resistance. Her sigmoid colon straightens and stretches as his fat dick invades it without pause or mercy.

She is groaning now.

When she was 18 and Jane had started to educate her in the ways of the world, her mother had confided that, "when a man really buttfucks you, he'll always own a special part of you." Jess may have convinced herself she felt that way at times when a man has taken a turn driving up her Hershey highway, but never before has this warning seemed as incontrovertible as it does now. Her cock-crazed mother was so wise.

Her whole world has contracted to her butthole. She can barely feel the clenching hands making play dough of her fat tits. Her G spot is on fire, or has exploded.

She is definitely cumming, pissing again really as she can feel that the pressure of his dick has finally forced her bladder to surrender its continence. She is gushing. She can't even feel ashamed. All there is is pleasure.

Then he starts to fuck her asshole and his daughter starts to vibrate and shriek even louder. Beating her clenched fists and flexed feet against the floor in a staccato song of anal surrender. He doesn't slow down, instead he takes his time. Buttfucking his wayward daughter senseless.

It's in the throes of this ongoing conquest of Jess' anus and at the veritable height of Jesslyn's cock drunk ecstasy that her daughter Caitlyn clears her throat to try and speak up.

Chapter 4

She's standing frozen in the open doorway her mom had left open to the studio, staring at her...Grandfather (pausing upstairs in the foyer to throw on her skirt, underwear lost somewhere downstairs and the least of her worries, before running out the front door she'd noticed the family photos and the shelf of images devoted to what had to be her mother as a young girl...so this really was her grandfather)...and her mother, who looked intoxicated or possessed. Covered in sweat and panting, lost in some other world.

Caitlyn's mind was in turmoil.

For the better part of a year, since her mom passed out in front of her computer without turning it off after drinking too much on Caitee's eighteenth birthday, she's known her mother was privately obsessed with this man's sexual exploits. She'd even wondered, once she'd realized he worked in their same city, if her mom knew him. Given the work her mom did, one of the many unspoken subjects in their little apartment.

But, obviously it wasn't something you could just ask. It would have meant acknowledging that she was aware of her mom's internet crush. And would have meant admitting that she too had now developed something of an obsession of her own with the well built and well endowed older man and his sexploits.

When she had managed to enter in contact with him via DMs she had felt guilty, like she was stealing her mom's boyfriend or something, but when she'd met him today and he'd started to film her she'd felt something...else.

Honestly, once he'd turned on the cameras she couldn't believe how juicy her pussy suddenly was. Especially imagining her mom watching the recording online later. Of course now she didn't know what to think. She'd been having sex, actual real sex, with a MAN, and then suddenly there was her MOM! And she'd called the man Dad.

Everything was spun out of control, and she'd run away. But as she drove the unfamiliar neighborhood she started to panic all over again. She couldn't just leave her mother. And if that man really was her grandfather...he'd left her cunt so sore but feeling so good. The way he'd touched her, even kissed her, if she thought about it she started to feel strangely breathless. This was crazy. There must be something wrong with her. She didn't feel bad. If anything she actually felt hot and aroused. What was the matter with her? She'd had to turn around.

She'd left the front door open and when she was tentatively approaching the porch, starting to second guess herself all over again, she'd begun to hear the noises. When he'd greeted her (had it only been less then two hours before?) he'd said she shouldn't worry, they'd be someplace soundproof. That hadn't really been a concern at all, honestly she'd been so nervous meeting this man who she'd been frigging herself raw watching for the past year that other thoughts and concerns didn't really penetrate.

But on the doorsill she is unable to deny that she can hear the unmistakable sounds of a woman getting vigorously fucked. She knows that only a short while before she'd been unapologetically and uncontrollably emitting similar noises. But the sound almost brings her up short. Can that really be...?

Caitlyn knew she should be horrified or disgusted. Instead she'd felt intensely...eager. She had raced down the stairs she'd fled upwards only 20 or so minutes before.

And there she'd found them, her grandfather, ("Call me Manny", warmly greeting her upstairs) hunched over her mother like a vengeful animal with a death grip on her big fake knockers. Sawing his penis in and out of her ass like he had a grudge against it, like he was going to make it pay. Her mom, meanwhile, was making so much noise that Caitlyn was momentarily surprised she'd only heard them from the porch instead of the street. That soundproofing must be incredible.

This is so passionate. The two of them look like they're possessed or something. She feels a welter of emotions that defy categorization. On the one hand this is obviously something private, something serious, there's a backstory here that Caitlyn doesn't know but has obviously hung like a shadow over her entire life. But that's also the point, she's part of whatever this private thing is, this is her family. And she can see her mom's face on one of the monitors--and she looks happy. Unrecognizably, transcendentally happy. Blissful.

If Caitlyn was asked she would always have said that Jess had "tried her best." But she would have qualified that by saying that Jess was not a happy person. She would have catalogued this as being part of being an orphan (though she's obviously gotta revise that now), part of the relationship with Caitee's dad Louis who died when she was little, and part of whatever made her do things like get boob jobs and buttlifts and collagen injections in her lips. Whatever made Jess think that she constantly had to try and be more sexy and desirable then she already was. Caitlyn knew that some of this had to do with her mother's work, with her onlyfans and so on...(and if held at gunpoint she would have had to admit to having frigged her own young girlparts sore more than a few times recently while surreptitiously watching her mom at work in her bedroom studio--her mom was fucking SEXY). But she also knew that Jess was hurting, scarred in some deep and, she'd always imagined, irrevocable way. So that you couldn't really reach her, even if you were her daughter, who loved her more than anything. But now it looks like her Grandfather has reached someplace with that massive dick that nothing else has ever touched.

Looking at her mom now she can barely recognize her. Of course she's never watched a cock that big hammerfuck the woman senseless, but this is something else. It's like a set of muscles in Jess' familiar face have finally relaxed. Muscles that Caitee had thought were frozen in place. Botox'd permanently by grief, or self hate, or disappointment. She looks completely different.

She is howling like a banshee as Manny buzz saws his big schlong in and out of her back door, but her face looks relaxed, almost content.

Caitee feels shaken, so much, too much, has happened here today. She lost her frickin' virginity! To her grand-freakin-father!! And her mom saw her! Saw her cumming! And now she's seeing her mom get dick-stroyed right in front of her, and her own fricking pussy is goddamn gushing she realizes. Because of her lost underwear her knees are actually wet with her own leaking girljuice. She's breathing hard just watching what's going on in front of her. Getting drunk breathing in the stench of pussy, and taint, and ass, and big fucking cock.