Coming Home to Poppa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DallsBeep
DallsBeep
253 Followers

Caitlyn is feeling herself getting hypnotized by the back and forth rhythm of her grandad's anal strokes. She's practically reaching for her pussy to play with herself like she has at home innumerable times watching this man or this woman (his daughter!) at work.

This is like a late night clit-rubbing session turned 3D. She can't seem to pull herself together. She's gotta do something. So she clears her throat and her grandfather whips his gaze around to meet hers.

She's a deer in the headlights. She feels like he can see right through her. Through her clothes at least. See her hard little nipples and her incredibly drippy pussy. The once tight hole that he'd stretched around his girthy manhood. See the bounce of her heaving braless tits that he'd bruised with hickeys on the ottoman where he is now vigorously sodomizing her incoherent mom.

She feels flushed and embarrassed. What was she thinking coming back here? What can she say? She would run away again, stupid as that would look, but...

Manny swings his cock free of Jess' ass. Her behind gapes open like a pink toothless mouth. Caitee can see right into her mom's asshole. Her knees feel like jello.

Her grandfather has taken a fistful of her mom's hair and has smoothly spun the curvy brunette off the ottoman and down onto her knees at his feet. Her eyes are heavy lidded and it seems like she still hasn't registered her daughter's presence at all. She's still lost in the dreamworld her dad's dick has transported her to. Without instruction she has swallowed the head of Manny's organ into her mouth and is nursing on it like a baby. Slurping and gurgling without restraint. She is kneeling like a nun in religious ecstasy. But a nun with bruised and naked buttocks with a widely gaping anus.

Caitee can't catch her breath.

Her grandfather raises the free hand that isn't working her mother's head on his dick like a pocket-pussy and reaches out to Caitee. He's only a few steps away and he makes a "come here" gesture with his fingers. On weak legs she steps towards him. Their gazes are locked now. She feels cotton mouthed, like all her blood has rushed to her head and she can't say a word. She's two feet away, now one.

Manny's palm falls flat against her chest, stopping her. There's a millisecond of confusion on her part and then she understands. He has grasped a handful of her skirt over her breasts and simply pulls it upward. Her arms come up from her sides to help him and as simple as that she's naked again. His eyes haven't left hers. Now he's pulling her closer.

His arm wraps around her waist and she's pulled up against his side in a tight single arm embrace. Her pussy is straddling his upper thigh and she can feel her moms hair gently brushing her leg as Jess continues to suckle at Manny's dick with happy abandon.

It feels like Manny hasn't blinked once since he first caught her gaze. Caitee realizes her lip is trembling, she's about to start crying.

"You're Caitlyn." He says it gently, almost wonderingly. Two simple words pregnant with a kind of love Caitee has never imagined. She gasps and now tears do break free and are running in a vertical streak from each eye.

"I'm your Grandfather."

She can only nod. Biting her lip. His arm wrapped around her rocks her back and forth idly, grinding her clit on his thigh muscle. He doesn't even seem to be aware he's doing it, but it makes her moan and a smile makes a dash across his face.

Then he's pulling Jess up to her feet and has her in a similar embrace against his other side. They're making a sweaty naked group hug.

Caitee feels like she should be mortified, this should feel weird and gross, but she's looking into Jess' eyes as her mom inclines her whole body against the man holding them both. Her mom stares back at her, warm and contented, and that does something to Caitee's heart. Without thinking she has wrapped her arms around her grandfather and her mom. And they're embracing her right back. She really cries then. Her body trembles in their arms and they hold her tightly. They don't try to say anything, or speed her along.

Time passes and her tears are spent.

She is pressed hard against Manny and Jesslyn's bodies. She can feel their breaths against her face and neck.

Her grandfather nuzzles her and she looks at him. He leans in and he kisses her. Before ravishing her on camera earlier he had warmed her up with his fingers and lips. He'd kissed her then, and it had felt amazing.

But now she can compare how he's handling her and she realizes how perfunctory their earlier make out session had been. His tongue is filling her mouth and throat, and he is pulling the breath from her lungs. She's swooning. Her legs clenching against his thigh which is still being snail trailed by the constant drip of pussy-lube that she's pouring out over it in a steady stream.

He pulls back, and now he's guiding Jess and Caitlyn's faces together. Caitee hesitates for a moment. Is she really supposed to...? But Jess is looking her right in the eye and her mouth is opening. Caitlyn doesn't have a choice. Their lips lock and their tongues are lashing back and forth. Practically wrestling. It's Jess who prevails and it feels like her tongue is practically raping Caitlyn's throat. She's never ever imagined something like this.

Her Grandfathers voice in her ear. Near whispering so that it's hard to hear over the blood rushing in her ears as her whole body flushes in pre-orgasm.

"I'm so glad you came back"

She realizes his hand has made its way between her buttcheeks and he punctuates this statement by forcing two of his fingers through the rubbery ring of her anus. Before she can even tense he's buried to the third knuckle and is scissoring his fingers back and forth in her rectum. She is groaning into her mothers wide open mouth. Her grandfather stretches her behind and it feels like her pelvis is doing backflips.

He continues talking, casually and firmly, like one would to a distracted pupil.

"I wasn't finished with you"

Her eyes roll back in her head as she cums a slimy torrent down his leg.

Chapter 5

When Manny had deflowered Caitee he'd taken her in the bent over position. He'd explained that this would let her inexperienced cunt take him deeper. Now she is on her back facing him. Her legs poked up to her chest. Folded in two and completely at his mercy. Their gazes locked.

She feels trepidation and terrible excitement swirling together.

He has about half the length of his dick in her pussy. It's still deep enough the when he places her hand on her abdomen just below her navel she can feel the head of his fuckpole scraping back and forth. She's never been this wet in her life. He is kneading and massaging her breasts and nipples.

Her mothers right hand is flicking her clit with abandon, Jess's other hand has 5 fingers crammed into Caitee's ass. She feels impossibly full.

When she had messaged Manny and arranged this assignation he'd explained that he was planning to turn her from a virgin into a "three-hole fuck queen". And so he'd sensibly advised her that she might want to stretch herself a bit in anticipation of the reaming she would be receiving on camera. Caitlyn had diligently applied herself, secretly making off with her mom's least used buttplug and spending several days accommodating herself to the feeling of something clogging her rear end. She had followed Manny's instructions, masturbating herself while playing with her butthole, and had succeeded in coaxing some satisfying anal orgasms from herself over the past week.

But her mothers ass-raping fingers were something else entirely. Especially coupled with her grandfather's massive porker. She was a creature without dignity or humanity at this point. A babbling wave of grunts and groans punctuated by high pitched gasps fell from her lips continuously in concert with ragged panting breaths.

Honestly if she'd been able to form words she would be begging for mercy, for them to stop and let her calm down. She felt like she was going insane. Her vagina hurt from the combination of its first dicking and having cum so often.

But she was already so fucked out and conquered that she was incapable of begging.

So there was a fleeting moment of relief as Manuel withdrew his weapon from her gaping cunt-sheath.

But that moment passed rapidly. She could dimly perceive her mothers hands grasping the fat fuckstick and aligning it with Caitlyn's once tight asshole.

Her grandfather stabbed her in the guts with his lance and Caitlyn's whole body starts to vibrate.

"Take it little girl, take it. Give Poppa what's his. Take what's coming to you."

She couldn't fight him if she wanted to, and she's past wanting anything but this feeling of complete powerlessness and fullness. Jess had never shared Jane's wisdom with Caitlyn about a buttfucker's always claiming ownership over a part of a woman's soul and spirit. But some knowledge is transmitted in other forms. And right now Manny is teaching Caitlyn's little ass that the quickest way to a bitch's heart is through her butthole. He is fucking steadily in and out of her anus and she sprays his flat abdomen with a gush of pussy liquid that is like a flag of total sexual surrender.

"Uhhhggnnn, uhhhhhggggggnnnn, uhhhhgggggggnnnnnnn"

Caitlyn's moans are suddenly muffled.

Her mother's bountiful buttcheeks are descending over face as Jess straddles the teenager's face like a rocking horse. Caitlyn feels the bottom of her mother's sloppy pussy against her chin and her mothers loose rectum comes to rest against Caitee's panting mouth.

"Baby, your Poppa almost broke mama's ass with his big pecker. Can you soothe it for me?" She gently rocks her sticky butthole back and forth and Caitee's tongue lunges forward. She's trying to give her mother the same reaming that Manuel is treating her once innocent virgin behind too--but her little tongue can't truly compare.

Her mother doesn't seem to mind a bit though.

"Mmmmmmm" a purr of satisfaction, "that's so good baby. Eat mama's butt-pussy".

Jess starts clenching her ass against her daughters swirling tongue, intensifying Caitee's sense that she is making out with her mom's well-fucked nether passage. She can't get enough of the pungent mucousy slime of her mothers crotch and butthole. It's like a funky ambrosia. She cums again suddenly as Jess resumes stroking Caitlyn's clit.

The pulsing contraction of Jess' hungry anus around Caitlyn's rim-jobbing tongue inspires the young teen. She attempts to flex her own rectal muscles against her Grandfather's buttfucking prong. And this has welcome effect.

Her mothers thighs are muting some sounds but Caitee can still make out Manny's voice through gritted teeth.

"Oh that's a good little ass-whore. Squeeze poppa's dick. Try and push it out." She bears down but she's already learned that in the rock-paper-scissors game of cock-pussy-ass: nothing beats cock. She groans deep into her mom's muffling cunt and ass.

She'd never considered herself very interested in anal sex really. It didn't feel bad to play with herself back there, but it didn't feel capital-I incredible either. But her poppas poop-shoot piercing prick has shown her that she is actually very interested indeed. The look of drunk satisfaction and relief on her mother's face is making more and more sense to her daughter. Clearly they both are bearers of the butt-slut gene. The more her grandpa stuffs his bloated log up her colon the more she feels carried away on a wave of sexual submission and ecstasy. She feels transported and complete. She is so happy.

The three naked bodies make a clockwork engine of raw passion. Writhing in a choreographed unison that feels timeless and simultaneously completely immediate. The women are lost in a series of cascading orgasms.

Suddenly Manny tenses as Caitee again clenches her butthole like a child's weak little fist around his rampant invader.

He lets out a moan like a bull's bellow, his cock rooted to the hilt up his granddaughters wholly plundered asshole. The python writhes back and forth in her belly coughing load after load of spunk into her dark depths. Caitee is clenched and trembling, practically passing out from forgetting to breathe.

Jess is the first to disentangle herself. Unstraddling the limp body of her completely fucked out only child, she reaches for her fathers hand.

She looks meaningfully at her father's crotch and then at her daughters face. Manny smiles in assent. He pulls his half hard cock from the gaping confines of his granddaughter's well-claimed butt, and advances to switch places with Jess. With one hand he pulls open Caitee's slack lips, and summarily inserts the mushroom head of his butt-wreaking fuck-cannon into her mouth and then steadily forward into her throat. The cocktail of dick, pussy, asshole, and slick spunk leaves Caitlyn in a drunken haze.

She barely feels her mother lifting her thighs onto her shoulders as she kneels between her limp stems and begins hungrily lapping at the tide of dripping splooge that is starting to ooze from Caitee's plundered anus.

Within minutes the oral ministrations of his obedient granddaughter are having their revivifying effect on Manny's penis (the viagra he'd popped in anticipation of their video session is likewise making a vital contribution). Caitlyn feels her conqueror's heavy sword swelling to hardness with a combination of fear and awe. He pulls his weapon from her clutching gullet and smiles brilliantly.

Chapter 6

Isabella is surprised by the audible caterwauling that reaches her on the porch of the house she shares with her stepfather. Manuel is always so careful, it's most unlike him to leave the studio door even ajar. Of course he'd told her that he had an appointment with some fan who'd been in touch online and had asked him to take her virginities in exchange for letting him film it.

This wasn't uncommon and they'd both estimated that 2 hours of privacy would be ample. But here she is back from errands and even stopping for shave ice and there's a strange car in the driveway and it sounds like Manny is still railing the girl senseless.

Isabella turns to her curvaceous 18 year old daughter Gwendolyn, whose face is already flushed with arousal listening to the sounds of her Daddy at work. It's amazing how much the girl looks like her long lost aunt Jesslyn. It's bittersweet: like some missing part of the family managed to find it's way home.

Of course Manny was determined not to make the same mistakes with Gwen that he felt he'd made with Jess. Honestly Isabella sometimes feels that since the girl has reached legal age he overindulges their daughter's sexual needs and fantasies. What other young woman had a cage in her fathers room to be locked in naked and played with and fucked like a piece of horny furniture? It was really too much. But Manny was determined to lavish the kind of love and ravishment on the girl that Jess' running away had prevented him from offering Isabella's troubled sister. And Isabella couldn't deny anything to her stepfather, her master, her baby-daddy and her daddy as well.

Her daughter speaks up eagerly, "Let's go steal a peek!"

Isabella sighs. They might as well, they should close the door anyways really.

So they shut the open front door behind them, leave the grocery bags in the kitchen, and each tiptoe down the basement stairs. The studio door is swung wide open (no wonder it was so loud) and they have far more than a peek at the studio's activities.

Her father actually has two women down on all fours next to each other, offering their dripping cunts and widely gaping asses almost vertically up to him. It appears to be a remarkably curvy woman a few tears younger then Isabella and a girl around Gwen's age. The older woman has a blossoming handprint bruise along with some spanked welts across her bountiful ass cheeks. Isabella takes in her daughter's intake of horny breath as Manny alternatively spears each woman's rectum with brutal ferocity while lightly spanking the other's dangling pussy. The pair of bent-over brunettes respond with appreciative shrieks.

Isabella marvels to see her stepdad so inspired. These two pliant young ladies seem to have really brought out the fuck-artist in him. She very much looks forward to the fucking he'll give her later as they review the footage captured on the various cameras. Watching him at work like this she is renewed in her gratitude at being owned completely by such a stud: such a dominant and virile man.

Gwen has actually unbuttoned her shorts and is frigging herself unabashedly while she stares at her daddy ravish the two women with brutal abandon. This is what Isabella means when she feels the girl is being overindulged. But she can't blame her either. "Young cunts need lots of stuffing" her mother had admonished her stepdad after Jess had run away (Jane had thought his reticence to sexually claim the girl before she'd graduated high school was foolish from the beginning) and Isabella knows the truth of it herself.

All the same, these ladies may not appreciate a live audience and so she reaches to quietly close the soundproofed door when a moan from her masturbating daughter causes Manny to turn his head. At that moment the young MILF whose ass he has deeply speared looks up as well and its Isabella's turn to gasp in shock.

Manny is already speaking:

"I'm so glad you girls are home! Get undressed and get in here!"

But Isabella is already rushing forward with her arms outstretched to grasp her younger half-sister in a crushing embrace. She is crying so loudly that she barely hears her daughters shorts falling to the floor and Gwen asking eagerly: "Should I get the BIG strap-on?"

Fim.

For James.

DallsBeep
DallsBeep
253 Followers