Coming In Ep. 03

Story Info
Ro and Laura spend a night together.
4.1k words
4.8
1.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was half past twelve on Saturday night. Alina rolled over on her stomach, propped herself up on her hands and knees, and said, "Fuck me, Ro."

It had started when they had sat on the sofa after dinner and watched a movie. Alina had snuggled into Ro's arm and at one point had started stroking their chest and kissing their neck. As it had turned out, Ros' neck was an erogenous zone that was particularly receptive to kisses. It hadn't taken long for Ro's pants to feel uncomfortably tight. Alina had opened them and given Ro the best blowjob they had ever had - not that there had been many.

Afterwards they had gone upstairs, where Ro had returned the favor for the oral satisfaction in kind. They had cuddled, and Ro had been on the verge of falling asleep, but Alina was obviously ready for the next round, in which she wanted to take it up a notch.

Ro's sleepiness evaporated, and they straightened up and knelt behind Alina. They admired the sight of her pale skin with the black hair covering her back and her small butt. Ro put one hand on Alina's neck and firmly gripped one of her butt cheeks with the other. Then they ran a finger down her spine, from the nape of her neck to the last vertebra just above her anus. Shivers ran in waves down Alina's body.

Ro slid a hand between her legs and tried to rub her labia, but she grabbed the wrist. "Fuck me," she repeated with a hint of impatience in her voice.

Ro took a condom out of the package, slipped it over their cock and massaged it a little to get hard.

"What are you waiting for?", Alina wanted to know.

"Not ready yet," they replied, rubbing their cock faster.

"I don't care," she replied, pushing her hips back and rubbing her butt against Ro's crotch.

"'Whatever you say," they said, sliding the semi-hard cock effortlessly inside her, as she was still wet - or maybe again?

She rocked her hips up and down, which felt absolutely fantastic. "Oh yes," she purred, "I love feeling you getting hard inside me."

Ro put their hands on her hips, pulled back, and slid back inside her. They paused for a brief moment, feeling the soft warmth around their cock. Then they slowly slid back again and started another thrust.

"I told you to fuck me," Alina growled. "So fuck me."

Ro understood, grabbed her shoulder with one hand and, instead of letting themself slide back into her slowly, they thrust hard. Alina let out a small pointed cry. "Yes. That's better."

Ro pulled her hips back again and pushed Alina forward at the same time. Then they rammed their cock into her again, pulling her in at the same time so they penetrated her deeply.

"Do you like that?" they asked.

"Yes," she gasped, "keep it up."

Ro continued ramming her with slow hard thrusts so that each time a jolt went through her whole body and a loud clap sounded as their flesh slammed into each other.

"Yes," she moaned, "ram your cock into me. Fuck me, Ro! Fuck me!"

"Do you like my cock?" they gasped. "Do you like having my hard cock inside you?"

"Yes, yes!" she cried, "I love your cock!"

Prompted by her cries of pleasure, Ro thrust harder and faster, fucking her harder than anyone they'd ever fucked before - not that there had been many.

Laura had gone to a family celebration over the weekend. It was her grandmother's birthday - not the one who owned the house, but the other one. Alina took advantage of the fact that they were alone and screamed her pleasure at the top of her lungs. Ro tried to let go in a similar way to her, but couldn't quite bring themself to make a noise. When they came in short, violent spurts, they let out a few grunts and then dropped onto their back, exhausted and covered in sweat.

"That was..."

"Hot," Alina said, throwing herself into Ro's arms with the grin of a cat that had just eaten a fat salmon. She gave them a fierce kiss and then lay on her back as well.

Ro turned on their side to face Alina, rested a hand on one of her tits, which they felt hadn't gotten the attention they deserved so far, and started to stroke it lazily.

"You like it that way?" they asked.

"Rough? Yeah, sometimes I do. There's something so... animalistic about it. It helps me turn my head off completely. Was it okay for you? I probably should have told you before."

"No, it was amazing. I'm just not used to it."

"You handled it really well for that, though," she cooed.

"And I don't want to hurt you."

She bit Ro's earlobe, causing a sweet pain to jerk through their body. At the same time she put a hand around their scrotum and squeezed gently. "I'll let you know when you hurt me." Then she kissed them on the neck under the ear, which gave Ro goosebumps. "But I know you would never do it on purpose. You're so sweet."

In a tight embrace, they both fell asleep.

"Should we tell Laura?" asked Ro as they sat at the dining room table the next morning with coffee cups. They had slept late and stayed in bed after waking up, so it was almost noon already.

"'Tell her what?" asked Alina back.

"That we're..." Ro hesitated. "What are we, anyway? Are we a couple? Are you my girlfriend and I'm your... enbyfriend?"

"Joyfriend?" suggested Alina, and Ro almost spluttered the coffee across the table with laughter.

No, they were not a couple, not after three weeks and having hot sex twice. But what then?

"Friends with benefits?" suggested Alina, but Ro shook their head.

"So should we tell Laura that we've screwed twice and plan to do it again? We do, don't we?"

"Well I do," Alina assured them, wiggling her eyebrows up and down a few times as she gave Ro a look over the rim of her coffee cup.

"Yeah me too," Ro said hurriedly, grinning.

Alina set the coffee cup down, her face suddenly serious. "I don't know if this is a good idea," she explained, "Not right now, anyway."

"Why?" asked Ro.

She sighed, stared into the air for a moment, and answered: "The night we met, you wanted to know if Laura and I were together, she told me."

"She said no."

"And that's true, but we used to be. No, hang on, you can't really say that either. I mean, we tried, at least. It didn't work for long, just a few weeks, and it almost destroyed our friendship. It wasn't that long ago that we decided it was better to just be friends, but... shit, it's complicated. There's still a bunch of complicated feelings between us that we haven't worked out. For me, anyway, and I think for Laura, too. That's why she's busting her ass in university. To distract herself from her emotional chaos. Well, not only because of that, but it comes in handy for her. And I think she really likes you. I absolutely cannot predict what will happen if she now finds out that her ex slash best friend slash roommate and her new friend slash roommate have this.... thing going on. But I'm pretty sure it's going to be pretty messy for all three of us."

Awkward silence descended over the table after Alina finished her monologue. Ro took another sip of coffee to somehow keep their mind occupied and tried to untangle the emotional chaos into which Alina's opening thrown them.

Alina got up, went over to the kitchen counter and returned with two bowls, two spoons, milk and cornflakes. She poured cornflakes into one bowl, put milk on it and started to eat. Ro only now realized how hungry they were and did as she did. For a minute or two there was nothing but the crunch of the cornflakes.

Ro finally broke the silence, "Then you're bi too? If you tried to be with Laura and now you're sleeping with me?"

Alina made a head movement that looked like a mixture of nodding and shaking her head, swallowed a mouthful of cereal, and replied, "I think I'm more pansexual than bi, although the distinction isn't that clear anyway. To me, a person's gender doesn't matter in terms of whether I'm sexually or romantically attracted to them."

Ro nodded. "That actually sounds pretty cool."

Alina laughed. "Yeah, I guess."

They finished breakfast in silence.

Half an hour later, they had just put the dishes in the dishwasher when the front door was unlocked and, to both of their surprise, Laura walked in. Her eyes were puffy and red, as if she had been crying.

"Laura!" exclaimed Alina. "I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow!"

With a trembling lip, Laura started to reply, but then burst into tears again.

"Oh no," Alina said, hurrying toward her. "Come here, sweetie." She took her friend in her arms while Laura shook with sobs.

A few minutes later she had calmed down a bit and was sitting on the sofa with a cup of tea that Ro had made. The other two sat with her.

"It was my mother." recounted Alina, her voice still shaky. "She said I should finally decide whether I like men or women. And my father wanted to know if I still planned to work in medical and psychiatric care for transgender people when I finish university. When I said yes, he made some stupid crack about how they were all deranged."

Ro felt a mixture of fear and anger burning inside them as she said this.

"I told him where to shove his bigotery, and everything went downhill after that," Laura continued. "Eventually we started yelling at each other, I went to sleep, and this morning I took the first train back. I just couldn't take it anymore." She sniffled and took a sip of tea. Ro reached out a hand, a little uncertainly, and gently stroked Laura's shoulder. She put her hand on Ro's and smiled gratefully at them.

"I was a little beside myself anyway, because this semester is so damn stressful, but this..." She started crying again and threw her arms around Ro's neck. They returned the hug. Laura pressed her face against Ro's shoulder and her tears wet their sweater. Ro stroked her back until she calmed down.

"Thanks Ro," she hiccuped, breaking away from the hug.

"We're going to do something nice!" announced Alina. "To take your mind off things."

"Like what?" asked Laura.

"There's a party tonight at the Queer Club. That's where we're going. And until then... How about we all pamper ourselves a little? I still have moisturizing masks for the face, then manicures, makeup... How does that sound?"

"Sounds good," Laura replied. "Hang on, I just thought of something." She got up and went to her suitcase, which was still sitting next to the door to the living room. She opened it and took out a small object. "For you, Ro," she said, and threw it. They caught it and looked at it. It was a small bottle of nail polish.

"Purple," Laura explained. "To match your hair color. I thought you might like it."

Ro beamed at her, and she smiled back under puffy eyes.

They spent the afternoon sitting on the sofa with the moisturizing masks on their faces watching a show, followed by a manicure, which included a nail polish tutorial for Ro. Later, they had made dinner and changed for the party. Now they were standing in the hallway, ready to go. Alina was wearing an ankle-length black dress that laced at the waist, with sleeves that flared below the elbows, and black shoes with a slight heel. She had black eyeliner on, and a silver pentagram pendant and some silver rings on her fingers completed her gothic witch look.

Laura had opted for a leaf green top, wich displayed just enough cleavage to make one curious to see more. With it, she wore a black pleated skirt that ended just above her knees, tights that matched the color of the top, and Chucks. "Let's go!", she exclaimed excitedly. "I want to dance! And drink! And get laid!"

"Everything okay Ro?" inquired Alina.

They glanced in mirror next to the dressing room and looked at the reflection. Black jeans, blue shirt and loafers. "Yeah, everything's fine. It's just... I think I need to get some new clothes. This looks too much like the old me."

"Do you want me to lend you something?" offered Alina. "I'm sure I have something in my closet that will fit you."

"No, that would take too long now. I don't even know what I want to wear instead of this. I'll have to take my time searching."

"We can do that soon," Laura said. "But for now, it's party time."

They covered the short distance to the Queer Club in a ten-minute walk and entered the party. Laura immediately dragged them to the bar and ordered a round of shots in addition to the drinks they requested. "Down it!"

Ro glanced at Alina. She shrugged and put the glass to her lips. They did the same, and all three of them downed the liquor. Ro didn't have much experience with liquor and didn't like it much, and it burned in their throat. Laura shook herself and slammed the glass down on the counter. "Another round!" she shouted, and the bartender filled three more glasses.

"Laura, don't you want to take it a little slower?" asked Alina.

"Fuck slow!" exclaimed Laura. "Down it!"

She drained her shot, shook herself again, and slammed the glass down on the counter once more. Alina drank as well, Ro a moment later. They had to suppress a cough.

"There," Laura announced. "Now we're going to the dance floor! You too, Ro, no excuses this time!"

They walked into the room with the dance floor, Ro two steps behind Laura and Alina and with a queasy feeling. The room was maybe half filled with people dancing while Ladys Gaga's Born This Way blasted from the speakers. Laura raised her hands above her head and bounced a few dance steps right into the crowd. Ro and Alina kept to the sidelines a bit, and Ro tried to somehow move to the music without looking completely ridiculous.

They danced for a while, and Laura came over twice more and shoved shots into Ro's and Alina's hands. She cheered and danced and jumped around, but Ro couldn't shake the feeling that her exuberance seemed a little too trying. They continued to feel like they were cutting a silly figure on the dance floor, but had lost their inhibitions a bit because they noticed that no one seemed to care what they looked like while dancing. And probably also because of the liquor Laura had poured them.

The dance floor became more crowded and the air warmer and stuffier. Ro could no longer see Laura and Alina among all the people and in the flashing colored lights. The music and the sounds of the crowd thundered in their ears. They briefly had the feeling of not being able to breathe and pushed their way through the people to the door.

Ro paused for a moment in the hallway in front of the room, breathing heavily with their heart pounding violently. Then they went to the toilet and washed their face with cold water. What now? Go home?

Still undecided, they left the restroom and came back to the room with the bar and seating. Then they saw Kelly coming toward them.

"You're friends with the girl with the curly brown hair, right? Lisa?"

"Laura," Ro corrected her, "I am. Why?"

"Sorry, Laura. She's out front, I think you should go check on her."

"Okay." Worried, Ro went outside. It was already dark, and the autumn air was cool.

"Laura?" They looked around and saw her standing against the wall of the house a few meters away. She was facing the wall, slightly bent over and looking down at the ground. With one hand, she propped herself against the wall. As Ro got closer, they noticed the puddle of vomit at her feet.

"Oh no." With a few quick steps, Ro covered the distance to her and put a hand on her shoulder. She looked at them, her eyes glazed and unfocused.

"Come," Ro said, grabbing her gently by the upper arm and leading her back inside and into the washroom, where they helped her wash her face. Then Ro placed her on a vacant sofa. A helpful hand handed them a glass of water, which they passed to Laura. She drank. Ro sat down with her, and she leaned against them. They gave her a few minutes in which they considered what to do now. Obviously the party was over for Laura, but should they go find Alina?

Ro finally decided not to spoil Alina's evening. It would take too long to find here in the crowd anyway. They took out their cell phone and wrote her a short message. Laura drank too much. Taking her home. Then they rose and with some effort got Laura to get up from the sofa too. They left the party. Laura swayed heavily, Ro continued to lead her through the night streets with a firm but, they hoped, gentle grip.

"I'm glad you're here, Ro," Laura said in a slurred voice. "You make me feel safe."

"That goes without saying," they replied.

"You're such a good person," she continued. „A beautiful human being. You know, inside. Beautiful human being. Alina's too." Apparently she was one of those who got emotional when they were drunk.

Ro couldn't suppress a chuckle.

"Yes you are!" she exclaimed, "You are! Don't think you're anything else, Ro! Promise me! You're a beautyful human!"

"Okay, okay," they said. "I promise."

"A beautyful human," she repeated again.

At home, Ro first maneuvered Laura up the stairs with some difficulty and then led her to the bathroom where they both brushed their teeth. Ro also got Laura to drink some more water. "It will make the hangover more bearable tomorrow."

"You're so good to me," she murmured, drinking the water and then standing swaying in front of the sink.

"Let's get you to bed," Ro said.

She allowed herself to be led to her room, where Ro gently pushed her onto the edge of the bed. As soon as she was seated, she toppled backwards and was now lying half in bed, her feet still on the floor. Ro knelt down, untied her shoes and took them off. She mumbled something they didn't understand. Ro decided not to let Laura lie like that and lifted her legs onto the bed. Then they pulled down her skirt. She understood and took off her T-shirt. Now she lay on the bed dressed in a cream colored bra and her green tights, through which Ro could see her panties. Next Laura pulled down the tights, but because she couldn't straighten up, she only managed to push them to just above her knees.

"Help me, Ro."

So they also took off her tights, while Laura fidgeted with her legs. Presumably she wanted to help Ro, but in fact, it only made the whole affair more difficult. Finally, Ro dropped the pantyhose, looked up and saw that Laura had taken off her bra in the meantime. She was sitting on the bed, her upper body slightly bent back and her hands propped up behind her. She presented her breasts to Ro and looked at them with an expression that was probably meant to be seductive. She succeeded only moderately, because her eyes were still unsteady and she swayed.

"Do you like it?" she asked, and her blurry voice also betrayed her drunkenness.

Ro couldn't take their eyes off her, sitting there dressed in nothing but her underpants. She was curvier than Alina, her pelvis more expansive and her breasts bigger and fuller, with freckles on the upper bulge, which Ro found very attractive.

"Yes," they said in a rough voice.

"Then let's fuck," she said, bending over, making a grab for their pants and undoing the button and zipper. Startled, Ro jumped back a little. "What are you doing?"

"I told you I wanted to get laid. Now get me laid already, Ro!" She wriggled out of her panties and bared her crotch. Her pubic hair was redder than that on her head. "You want to fuck me, Ro. I know you want to."

Ro's eyes were still fixed on Laura's naked body, and they could feel themself getting hard. She was beautiful, and they liked her very much, and she left no doubt that she wanted them.

But Ro shook their head. "No, I don't."

Laura's face twisted. "Nobody wants me," she wailed in a drunken, washed-out voice, and began to cry again. "No one! Alina doesn't, and my family doesn't, and neither do you!"

"Laura," Ro sighed, stepping forward again. "I would love to sleep with you. You're pretty and sexy and I like you a lot."

"You're sexy too," she interrupted them. "And I like you, too. I liked you from the first moment I saw you. I was so happy when you said you wanted to move in here. You're a beautiful human being. Don't reject me, please. I can't take it. Not you, Ro."

12